VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Hellllooooo out there

Author:
Becky Fore
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:55:58 11/15/04 Mon

I am lagging in my communication efforts since the reunion. Hello to all on this site, really had fun at the ranch. I have hooked up with Brenda, Stan's xwife and his son Sevon and his grandson ( Sevons son) Jacob. It is great to see Brenda and meet her family. We have been spending time togehter. Rex met Sevon a week or so ago in Burnet and they played music together. A good time was had by all. Sevon is a bass player, Rex taught him Retep, ask Pete about that. He would like to hear from any of his dad's old friends. www.sevonmoore@yahoo.com . Bob P, rest period is over, send DVD's and pictures. I will send $$. Nancy do you remember me and when or if we met each other?
Hi Al whats up? Richard play more music, JJ get well and come over Beth and twins. Hey John K come to the next reunion.
Bec
PS Ed and I and Amy are all going to Ireland 12/3-12-14. Ed is working at Intel there and Amy and I are going to tour Ireland with one of his mates girlfriends. Any advice if you have ever been there besides make a will,take a raincoat, drink lots of guinnes. whatever.......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Hellllooooo out thereNancy13:36:19 11/16/04 Tue
Re: Hellllooooo out thereBuzz Adamek13:44:52 11/20/04 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.