VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Job careers, who's been doing what???????

Author:
Allen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:49:51 11/20/04 Sat

Since nobody seems to want to talk about thier taste in music. Then what the heck have you been doing for a living for the past 30 years? I'm sure some of you have bounced around as much as I have. I hope I'm not the only one. I know some musicians are still in the business, but I'm one of the ones who chose to bail out. The last time I played music, I was at the "Country Rogues Club" in Orange Grove. Since then I moved back to California and worked for Dayton Hudson Corp. (Target) where I was in building services running electrical wireing and Cat#5 P.C. wire. Did that for 5 years till I crunched 2 disk in my lower back. Then I took a P.C. repair course at a Ventura,California College, and found I didn't like that. Then I got my Class A drivers license, and found out that bouncing around the country driving 75 feet of "Big Rig" was not going to agree with my back, so that ended that. And after back surgery I was retrained at a school for property management and marketing, so with the heritance from my parents, now I'm buying rental property. So there has to be someone who's had a more interesting life than that. Any takers????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Job careers, who's been doing what???????Correction18:56:06 11/20/04 Sat
Re: Job careers, who's been doing what???????J.Kenney20:20:15 11/20/04 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.