VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, January 25, 08:23:01amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Then what's your expertise to criticize other's criticism? Yes, she probably has one of the best voice in Chinese radio; but her talks are so meaningless. If people only need a good voice, we will listen to pure music.

Author:
No name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 09:51:15pm
In reply to: A loyal audience of Fairchild Radio 's message, "The Worst? Who are u people to judge about her job performance? Are you a professional DJ yourselves? Of course u'll say NO, (cause saying yes, means that u're one of the people working at Fairchild) Ha Ha! I don't know about broadcasting, but I feel that her voice is very pleasant to listen to, especially in the morning, & as an audience, that's all we need. sometimes I'll tune to CHUM FM, hey, but I think Lee's voice is even better than Marilyn (u know, Roger, Rick & Marilyn). I listened to Ms Hui Ying b4, she's OK la, just not my type, i didn't miss it when it was cancelled; but honestly, if Lee's going away, I'll miss her voice! REMEMBER, "only a person who understands arts very well, can be an art critic"; if u're an amateur like me, u should better "SHUT UP & LISTEN"" on Tuesday, July 19, 06:18:58pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
絕對同意你的講法。 (NT)淨係聲靚無用架﹗有聲無聊我不如拎台去聽FM96.3好過。記得毓民話過: Content is King. 毓民把聲 (大班一樣) 又沙又拆﹐點解收聽率咁高﹖Wednesday, July 20, 09:41:50am
Ok then, give us an example of her being so-called "meaningless" & how meaningful that Anson is. Give everyone here a Solid example to prove it, if u dare! (NT)No nameWednesday, July 20, 11:42:47am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.