VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:15:01 10/15/10 Fri
Author: Eros719
Subject: Saddle dilemma - no more

Hi to all my Friesian owners and Friends. I am sure you all went through the same dilemma as me at some point in finding a saddle that will fit your Frieisan and your bank account alike. After months of research and try-outs, I am happy to disclose my choice of saddle for my Baroque Mare. She is 15.3 hh and wide as a tractor trailer...lol...not really, but she is stocky and wide.
I initially looked at all saddles from Wintec to Passier ( I ride English)...I looked at flex panel saddles (Orthoflex) and anything in between... but without further ado, I want you all to know that I chose the T4 Broadback Dressage Saddle from Thorowgood, and bought it through Dover Saddlery for a very affordable $549.00. If you like to check out the saddle, I am copying the link here:
http://www.doversaddlery.com/product.asp?pn=X1-15756&ids=64982068
I chose this saddle, because it is the widest width (36") , it comes with the XW Gullet, and is exchangeable as her body will get a little less wide due to regular workouts, which she never had. The saddle fits her PERFECTLY, as wide as she is, I am amazed, and I am even more happy about the price...though I just received a sales book from Dover, showing a trial model of my saddle on sale for $399...lol...go figure...it never fails...it's like that parking spot you see in front of a business as soon as you walk up to it...just my luck...ha, ha, ha...
But I thought if any of you have the same dilemma I had, give this saddle a shot, it is super for the price and most importantly, it fits my horse. Thanks for your time, and happy trails :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.