VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:34:30 11/12/10 Fri
Author: Sarah
Subject: Orphan Friesian Filly

In Sept. of this year I lost my Ster Remmelt Mare. She was my dream come true and now she is gone. She was 2 weeks from foaling and we decided to take the foal by c-section to try to save it. This was successful and the filly is now doing very well. Due to all the medical expense I'm not able to afford keeping her. As heart wrenching as it all is, I have no choice. My mare's autopsy report was completed at UC Davis and it was found that she had cancer. This cancer most likely started in her nasal cavity and traveled to the lining of her brain. This a VERY rare, and it's hard to figure out what this would all happen to me. Hope is offered up for sale for what it cost to save her life and her immediate care after. She is out of as I said a Remmelt Ster mare, and the sire is a Sape Ster Stallion. She would be considered a b-book filly but she is VERY good quality. If anyone has further interest please contact me. brawleysgirl11@yahoo.com
Thanks for reading....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.