VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:57:07 03/16/12 Fri
Author: Kari Aker
Subject: Lauriche Saddle

I have an 18" 1/2" wide Andy Foster Lauriche saddle for sale. It was custom made, I purchased it from Andy Foster, in 1998 I think. Custom made for both me & and my 17.1 Dutchwarm blood, I am 5'7 and somewhat long legged. It fitted beuatifully on the DW, my other 18H Oldenbeg and also on my young Gypsy horses. This is the best saddle I have ever had and why I have kept it for so long. It has a little bit of wear as all good saddles do, is in good working condition. Has a minor flaw undr the rt panel where the leather shrunk, Andy personally said it had no comprimise to the saddle or wear and said no repair was needed. I hate to let this saddle go, so many emotions attached to it, but it's time to let someone else enjoy it. Price is $2,250. You will love it!
Kari

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.