Aliens UFOs Free Videos + Central UFO Network >>ENTER<<
VoyForums

Free UFO Videos + Free Alien UFO Internet Video >> ENTER <<
VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:23:09 05/05/07 Sat
Author: S Pannell (Optimistic)
Subject: Fellow Environmental Activist(s)

Hello, I recently visited your site and decided to take a brief moment to applaud you for your dedication and concern for the environment and ecology/conservation related issues. Your dedication is extremely admirable, and a passion and interest that I share.

In fact, I manage a website devoted to raising environmental awareness, thru fashion. And I also serve as an active member and or contributor for many environmental issue related groups and forums. To check out my website visit: http://www.cafepress.com/earthexpress.

The site I manage is committed to the following:

Earth Expressions is a new online store designed with the E/environment issue conscious shopper in mind. We offer unique yet simple, stunning, inspiring and (ideally) thought and action provoking high quality products and designs which afford E conscious shoppers an opportunity to gently (and sometimes not so gently) both share and express their environment related concerns and views, with others - through the clothes and items theyíve chosen to buy and use from Earth Expressions.

But thatís not all!! Earth Expressions offers E conscious consumers an opportunity to spend their dollars where their beliefs lie. Earth Expressions shoppers can rest easy, knowing that in addition to "spreading the word" about E issues via their purchases, a percentage of all their dollars spent (a percentage of each months sales) on E issue products and clothing will be donated to an E conscious charity!!!

Thatís why we invite Earth Expressions shoppers to log on each month, week and or day, at the very least, to make additional purchases. And while shopping, to also check out new items, take advantage of special offers and promotions, find environment friendly links and news and to discover which E charity, or charities, Earth Expressions has donated a percentage of their profits to!

Earth Expressions is the store where environmentally conscious shoppers get much, much, much more than they could ever hope for. We at Earth Expressions invite you to learn and be environmentally active along side us, share our site with your E conscious friends, peers, family and colleagues, give us plenty of feedback, and to shop with us again and again!

With your new and repeat business, we can all play a great part & make a substantial contribution toward keeping our world healthy and green. Together, we can make an impact!! Again, here at Earth Expressions, we very much look forward to serving your needs, today & every day, of our very GREEN future! ( :

Again, I just wanted to thank you for your passion, concern, time and cause related work. You have my encouragement and support.

Sincerely,

S M. Pannell
Earth Expressions, Founder

Note: As mutual campaigners working toward the goal of greater environmental activism, care and awareness I invite you to peruse my products, information and website & add my site as a link to your site, if you would as well.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT ME AT: http://www.cafepress.com/earthexpress and to add a link from your site to mine, simply add the following code to your webpage: VISIT AND SHOP at EARTH EXPRESSIONS on CafePress TODAY!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.

Aliens UFOs Free Videos + Central UFO Network >>ENTER<<