VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Hi Mom and Dad

Author:
Alexis Plazz, Simbuquerque University
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:36:59 11/23/06 Thu

Hi Mom and Dad,

How are things at home? Carla and I entered uni a week ago, as you already know. Things are complete chaos here at the dorms. Loud music keeps echoing through the dorm and it keeps me from sleeping and I mean just me, not Carla, since she's one of the villians. She is always attending these late night dorm parties and then coming back to her room intoxicated. Some nights I hear her woohooing with a dormmate. I'm glad I only have to survive 3 more simdays of this.

On a lighter side of the story, my boyfriend Derek is in the same dorm and class as me, so it's like he never leaves my side. Plus, he hates those parties, too. We are still a happy couple and we woohooed for the first time last night. I have a feeling he will be my future hubby. Just as long as he doesn't become one of those party animals.

Carla says hi.

Alexis

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Hi Mom and DadPeter Plazz19:55:53 11/23/06 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.