VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

Philly Phantoms
Welcome to the Philly Phantoms Forum!

Subject: Season over

Author:
Candie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:03 04/19/06 Wed

So girls how sad is it that the boys' season is over? This place has been pretty quiet lately. There HAS to be some stories going on, because those of us who have been there have seen some of the drama unfold. Any good gossip?!?!?
Replies:
Subject: Riley Cote

Author:
Just Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:01 04/28/06 Fri

Any dirt? G/F?
Replies:
Subject: umberger

Author:
jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:51 04/14/06 Fri

Anyone else think R.J. Umberger is kind of cute?? Anyone know his story?? Girlfriend? Single??
Replies:
Subject: Phil Cole

Author:
Kaci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:23 03/27/06 Mon

Any one know anything about him? Dirty, girlfriend, anything.
Replies:
Subject: McDaniels not the same

Author:
anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:15 03/21/06 Tue

What's been up with McDaniels lately? Is it me or is there a ton more drama then there ever use to be there? It use to be cool when no one knew about it. How about that one girl who stalks the guys?
Replies:
Subject: BEN EAGER

Author:
erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:41 03/15/06 Wed

Subject: BEN EAGER

Author:
erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:31 03/15/06 Wed

Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend? He sure doesn't act like he does. I saw him with some blonde girl a while back. She didn't look like a typical hockey girlfriend. She was on the trashy side, long blobde hair and stripperish. Was that his girlfriend?
Subject: Mick Daniels this past sunday night

Author:
lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:43 02/21/06 Tue

Hey girls how about sunday night!? that was crazy! I didnt see exactly who fought--did any of you?
Replies:
Subject: question

Author:
kg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:11 02/18/06 Sat

What's up with Wade Skolney? Is he single??
Replies:
Subject: Triston Grant

Author:
K
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:29 02/03/06 Fri

Hey anyone know any info on Triston???? He is cute!!
Subject: Josh Gratton

Author:
Kaci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:21 01/28/06 Sat

Does anyone know anything about him?
Replies:
Subject: hey girls!

Author:
I Heart Hockey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:36 01/24/06 Tue

i hang out with the ECHL players, but i wanted to hang out with a new crowd. im not really sure where to go and when and i dont have any girlfriends that will go with me. can any of you help me out and let me know the best way to hang out with some other players? im not out to steal anyone man or anything, i just want to hang out and have some fun! : ) my msn name is Hockeyheaven08@hotmail.com if anyone want to add me and chat! talk to ya all soon : )
Subject: Mick Daniels last night

Author:
lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:47 01/09/06 Mon

Hey was anyone at Mick Daniels this past sunday night? did anyone see that large group of girls that were on the balcony? haha....they were...um...interesting to watch...
Replies:
Subject: Dish it

Author:
Fly on This
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:05:15 11/08/05 Tue

Wow I can't believe how dead this board is! I don't want to hear about roomate rivaly, honestly...I want to hear some friggin dirt! I know they have been to Mick Daniels for a little fun the past few Sunday nights...something had to have happened so far this season. I mean, they are losers on the ice, but surely they are getting some ass/cheating on their girlfriends/doing really stupid things. Anyone have any good stories?
Replies:
Subject: Erin Elmore

Author:
delphia gurlz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:57:57 10/25/05 Tue

what do you all think of the new arena host erin for the flyers?
Replies:
Subject: ROSIE

Author:
...OWEN SOUND
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:30:25 10/25/05 Tue

STEFAN IS GREAT IN THE SACK
Subject: McFaddens

Author:
kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:47 10/18/05 Tue

does anyone know if and when the boys regularly meet at mcfaddens?
Replies:
Subject: Meet the Team

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:44 10/08/05 Sat

Did anyone go to the meet the Team Party on Thursday?
Replies:
Subject: triston grant

Author:
k
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:26 10/13/05 Thu

Anyone know anything about this new hottie?
Subject: McDaniels

Author:
anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:00 10/03/05 Mon

does anyone know if the guys are there regularly on sunday nights? does anyone have any stories?
Replies:
Subject: i wonder

Author:
????
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:35 09/20/05 Tue

i wonder if those 2 girls(blonde and brunette) are going to be back in philly chasing the boys. I know one of them dated Wood for a bit. not sure which one though. keep an eye out for these 2, they are philly phantoms favorite bunnies
Replies:
Subject: Back to fun

Author:
Sara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:03 09/30/05 Fri

Ok girls, let's stop being all bitchy towards each other and start talking. Anyone have a story about any of the boys yet this season?
Subject: Gratton

Author:
phillyfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:56 06/17/05 Fri

Does anyone know if Josh Gratton has a girlfriend? I heard he had a girlfriend from back home that came to Philly to take care of him when he had surgery this yr?
Replies:
Subject: Bleach Blonde Bitches!!

Author:
Pissed!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:21 06/13/05 Mon

Does anyone know who the two bleach blonde bitches were? They were following Randy Jones, Wade Skolney, Josh Gratton, and Ben Eager out of the parking lot tonight after the celebration?? One of them was a total asshole and called me and my friend fucking bitches because we didn't know she was trying to leave, and just missed running us over!
Replies:
Subject: '05 Season

Author:
pucky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:36 09/04/05 Sun

Well the new season is underway and the boys are either practicing now or about to start. Has anyone had any encounters with them yet this year?
Replies:
Subject: Eric Meloche

Author:
LP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:20 06/22/05 Wed

Is Eric really engaged?
Replies:
Subject: Who's in town for the summer?

Author:
Poopface
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:57 06/30/05 Thu

Anyone know?
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4] ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.