VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Mrs & Ms Pageant Chat Board

Subject: Enough with the voting contests!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/13/14 12:58:08pm

I am tired of being “nominated” for online voting contests and pageants.
Let’s be honest with what they are – marketing ploys and popularity contests.

It’s one thing when it is an online competition I want to enter and have time to do.
It is another to find out my name and picture were grabbed from my Facebook account because I have been "nominated", and now I have to hassle my friends and family to vote for me all day every day or else I am suddenly a “loser.”

This is annoying, I don’t like it, and my friends have better things to do than vote for me over and over.

What exactly is the point in any of this? The women with the most unemployed friends wins?
Stop it!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: WE ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU!!!

Author:
N/T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/30/14 10:15:39pm

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU!!!
You can now sign-up to become part of Miss & Mrs PowerWoman, a powerful and fun contest for beauties of all sizes and ages.

Is it your dream to shine on an international stage?
Miss Petite PowerWoman Petite ages 18-35 heights below 5.4

Miss PowerWoman ages 18-30,
Ms PowerWoman ages 18-49 not married.
Mrs. PowerWoman ages 20-49 Married.
4 categories so 4 winning crowns.

This heart warming amazing experience, based on personal growth, friendship, fun and so much more will take place Feb/March 2015 on the white beaches of the Dominican Republic (8 days dates tbd.)

Are you interested?
You can sign up on the website; Miss-PowerWoman.com. or by sending us your data and photos to info@miss-powerwoman.com

Replies:
Subject: I will be competing in one of the Big Three Mrs. pageants in 2015 and would love to improve my interview skills. Can anyone recommend a good pageant coach in central Florida?

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/18/14 9:14:17pm

Subject: Does anyone know anything about Mrs. Florida US Continental? Is that a fairly run system or can you recommend one in Florida that is.

Author:
Thanks,
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 8/14 11:57:22am

Replies:
Subject: Ms./Mrs. and Classic Contestants Needed

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/ 9/14 2:36:19pm

Miss Royalty International is a professional pageant with beautiful crowns, sashes, sceptres, and a LOW LOW, all-inclusive entry fee. Visit the website at www.missroyaltyinternational.com for a video and information about the pageant. We have VERY low numbers in the Ms. and Mrs. divisions and we have a division for 40+. The entry fee is $355.00 and includes a state crown, sash, logo tshirt, 2 Awards Dinner meal tickets, program book, participation trophy, free party, admission ticket for a guest, and beautiful gifts all weekend. May 2-3, 2015 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You will not find a better value for the level of professional quality, staging, organization and included items. We'd love to have YOU represent your state at the international pageant!

Replies:
Subject: Pageant Platform Designer

Author:
Rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/ 9/14 1:10:59pm

Hi Ladies, I have entered my state Mrs. International Pageant. I am in search of a professional graphic designer to assist me with the creation of my platform page. Can anyone recommend one?
Thank you

Replies:
Subject: I am looking for a pageant to purchase. I have been in pageantry for many years in various roles. I am looking to take all of my experience and operate a pageant system.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/25/14 6:23:50pm

Replies:
Subject: Crown Charisma presents - Mrs. California United States 2015 will be held April 12th and Ms. Woman United States July 18-22nd!

Author:
Janice McQueen Ward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/ 7/14 12:26:11pm

Join us in Long Beach, CA for Mrs. California United States! Ms. Woman United States to be held alongside Mrs. United States and during July 18-22, in Las Vegas, NV. Details to follow for both. Email me for details!

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know anything about World's / America's Perfect Pageant? I know it's in Florida, but has anyone done the Ms. (Woman) Division?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/ 6/14 9:38:37am

Subject: As a pageant director, I would like to speak to all titleholders and contestants. READ THE INFORMATION FORWARDED TO YOU!!! It is extremely disconserting to spend time sending out information only to be asked a questions which was included. We spend countless hours to ensure everyone is well aware of what's needed to know. Responding to an email with a question of which information has already been communicated is frustrating and makes one question if this person is good for the job.

Author:
READ THE INFORMATION FORWARDED
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 8/14 1:36:54pm

Replies:
Subject: American Beauty copycat

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/24/14 9:56:32pm

WHY do people feel the need to do this?

This was found on a website, using all of American Beauty's photos and even competition categories. There are even delegates listed

Do NOT enter this pageant: http://photogenicpageant.wix.com/photogenicpageant

Here is the REAL American Beauty pageant: www.AmericanBeautyPageant.com

Replies:
Subject: Looking for a pageant

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/12/14 8:38:41am

Seeking something on the lower east coast, Virginia-Florida. Something where interview counts a lot but the costs are not through the roof. A pageant where the outcome is fair. Have heard not good things about a few national pageants that take place in this area as far as being rigged or unfair-- U.S. Miss, International, Coed. Looking for Miss-Ms division.

Replies:
Subject: Mrs. USA Universal in Reno 2015 -Opinions Please!!

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/18/14 1:24:48am

Can anyone tell me their thoughts on this pageant system? It seems like a nice pageant but I want some first hand experiences from others. I'm just nervous to take part in any pageants that aren't judged fair or if they are more about who you know then what you really have to offer. Thanks for all of your help!!
This one is really catching my eye.

Replies:
Subject: glitz retouching

Author:
corrisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/23/14 10:03:57pm

Corrisa Mcchesney | Create Your Badge

Subject: Mrs. World 2014 is underway in Historic Solomons Island, Maryland

Author:
PCB Mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/14/14 8:44:49pm

Mrs. World 2013 Kaley Sparling will crown her successor this Sunday, November 19th.

Mrs. World-2014 will be streaming the Final Competition on November, 19, 2014 at 8:00 PM EST. Stay tuned for the link to the show. For streaming link visit: www.mrsworld.com

Who will capture the crown?

Kaley Sparling, Mrs. World 2013

Replies:
Subject: If you missed it, re-live the moment. FULL SHOW - Mrs. World 2014

Author:
PCB Mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/21/14 11:04:39pm

Subject: Facebook page Vs. Blogspot? Which in your opinion is better?

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/18/14 12:59:34pm

Replies:
Subject: Can someone tell me more about the Mrs International and Mrs United States pageants? What are the phases of competition? What are the requirements/commitments involved should you win? What is the prize package like?

Author:
Jw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/20/14 7:53:44pm

Subject: Pros and Cons: Mrs. International vs. Mrs USA Universal vs. Mrs. US Continental

Author:
Has anyone competed in these? looking for a pageant and want to know pros and cons. Thanks!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/20/14 2:49:27pm

Subject: Does anyone know what happened at the US Universal Pageant? Or anything about this pageant?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/19/14 6:11:52pm

Replies:
Subject: Mrs. Georgia United States Pageant

Author:
Pam Bolter, Executive Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 3/14 8:35:04pm

EXCITING NEWS!
The Mrs. Georgia Pageant now how a new State Director!!!

Hello Pageant Enthusiasts – I am SO excited to share the new news with you! My name is Pam Bolter I have officially been awarded the state directorship for the Mrs. Georgia United States Pageant and I could not be happier! I have been the Director for Florida for the past fourteen years (and a former Mrs. Florida myself) – so I do know what it’s like on both sides of the stage.

Our business name will remain the Florida U.S. Pageant (as all the bank work and legal papers have been drawn up for the past 14 years).

My hope this year is to hold the Florida/Georgia Pageant TOGETHER! How much fun would that be? Then going to nationals you will already have a pageant sister queen to share this incredible experience with!!! The Florida Pageant is already scheduled for the weekend of April 24-26 in the Daytona Beach area (a fun, family-friendly area and on the Atlantic Ocean!) so you could make a mini-vacation out of it. However, if the response from my Georgia ladies isn’t positive to coming to Daytona for the pageant, I will consider moving it to Jacksonville, FL (just over the Georgia line).

Please contact me asap for your official state application; our e-mail address is MrsGeorgiaPageant@gmail.com

Have a Winning Day! Pam Bolter

Replies:
Subject: I am looking for a good pageant coach. Has anyone ever worked with Suzy Bootz?

Author:
Mrs. Contestant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/16/14 10:26:54am

Replies:
Subject: Mrs. America goes to Crimea: The pageant that once tried to be trailblazing is a disaster.

Author:
FYI - Must Read
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 8/14 10:59:09am

As other pageants have tried to increase diversity and stay relevant, Mrs. America is the worst of them all.

If there were any reason to pay attention to the antiquated Mrs. America beauty pageant, there no longer is, because even the pageant has stopped trying to feign relevance. During the ceremony crowning 2014 Mrs. America last weekend, “The Brady Bunch” star Florence Henderson announced that next year’s 2015 competition will take place in Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula — or, as the hosts referred to it, “Russia.”

Yes, that Crimea: The war-torn region that Vladimir Putin overtook from Ukraine by brute force, the region that President Obama and the international community has refused to recognize as a Russian territory. That region is, as Mashable reported, now “Russia” according to the diplomatic experts/hosts of Mrs. America.

Mrs. America was originally borne out of an attempt to buck tradition, becoming the first televised event that put married women on a stage. It was an attempt to show the world that married women and mothers are not old hags (And dare I say, are sexual beings? No. No, I dare not…) as our historically sexist society once wrote them off. This is how Henderson put it:

To read the entire article, http://www.salon.com/2014/09/05/mrs_america_goes_to_crimea_the_pageant_that_once_pitched_itself_as_trailblazing_is_a_total_disaster/

Replies:
Subject: I see a lot of the 2015 gowns are the 2-piece with a top and skirt effect! Sherri Hill has several , are these appropriate for an Mrs. pageant if you have the body to wear them?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/14/14 8:21:28am

Replies:
Subject: American Renaissance is Wednesday in Vegas. Does anyone know how its going? Who's competing? Who are the front runners?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/16/14 10:44:03am

American Renaissance is Wednesday in Vegas. Does anyone know how its going? Who's competing? Who are the front runners?

Replies:
Subject: Suggestions for Fitness attire.. Best websites?? Stores?

Author:
Go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/11/14 6:27:20pm

Replies:
Subject: Suggestions appreciated... I'm in my mid 40's... I want to compete in FITNESS ATTIRE only.. Gown and maybe interview... Give me the pageant that offer this..

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/ 4/14 3:54:02pm

Replies:
Subject: Talent

Author:
TIA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 6/14 5:45:54pm

Looking for pageants that offer talent without any kind of fitness or swimsuit competition that a married gal can enter. Do they exist, other than Cinderella? Aged out. Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 10

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:52:46pm

C

Captivating Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://www.captivatingpageants.com/.
Age Requirements: - Multi Divisional
Jr. Teen Ages 11-13 must be single (never married/never given birth to a child)
Teen Ages 14-18 must be single (never married/never given birth to a child)
Miss: Ages 19–28 must be single (never married/never given birth to a child)
Ms.: Ages 25 & Up
Date: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES
Entry Fee: $325.00
Application Fee/Deposit: N/A
Entry Deadline: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES
Judging Criteria: Interview, Swimwear (Teen & Miss) Fitness Wear (Jr. Teen & Ms.), Fashion Wear & Evening Gown
Top Finalist – On Stage Question

Corporate America
Web Site: Visit: http://www.misscorporateamerica.com/.
Age Requirements: Multi Divisional
Age Requirements:
Ms.: 21-55 Single, divorced, or widowed
Mrs.: 21-55 Happily Married
Miss Teen: 15-19 Must be single, never married, and without children. *Must be a born female. *Never have been convicted of a felony crime
Pageant Judging Criteria: Interview (40%), Fun Fashion (30%), and Evening Wear (30%)
Mompreneur: Must be at least 21 years of age and can be single, married, divorced, or widowed. Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated.
Entry Fee: $495.00 (Ms. & Mrs.)
Mandatory Ad Page: $395 (Ms./Mrs.)
Application/Deposit Fee: $25.00 (Ms./Mrs.)
Miss Teen: $895.00
Mompreneur: Non-refundable $50 administration fee required for each nomination.
Deadline: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES
Judging Criteria: 40% Interview; 30% Formal Wear; 20% Athletic Wear; 10% On-Stage Question

D

Dream Girl USA Pageant
Web Site: Visit: http://www.dreamgirlsusapageant.com/.
Age Requirements – Toddlers to Senior (Mother/Daughter) please inquire
Entry Fee: CHECK NATIONAL WEBSITE FOR SPECIFIC CATAGEORIES PRICING
Registration Fee: N/A
Judging Criteria: Spokes Model – 50% & Formal Wear – 50%
Optional: A) Photogenic - B) Portfolio - C) Runway Model -D) Talent

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 14

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 6:00:13pm

A

American Beauty Pageant
Web Site: Visit: http://americanbeautypageant.com/.
Little Miss: 6-8
Miss Pre-Teen: 9-11
Jr. Miss: 12-14
Teen: 15-19
Miss: 20-29
Ms.: 30 & up
Mrs.: 21 & up
Elite: 50 & up
Entry Fee: $495.00
Judging Criteria: Ms. & Mrs.: 40% Interview, 20% Swimwear or Fitness Attire, 30% Evening Gown & 10% Stage Presence
Judging Criteria: Elite: 50% Interview, 20% Swimwear or Fitness Attire, 20% Evening Gown & 10% Stage Presence

American Dream National Pageant
Web Site: Visit: http://www.americandreampageants.com.
Miss Teen: At least 16 and not past their 19th birthday by July 1st of the current pageant year;
Unmarried; Not pregnant; and No dependents
Miss: At least 20 and not past their 29th birthday on July 1st of the current pageant year;
Unmarried (i.e. single, divorced, widowed, single mother)
Mrs.: Legally married and living with their spouse; At least 21 years of age and over on July 1st of the current pageant year.
Ms.: At least 30 years of age and over on July 1st of the current pageant year; Unmarried (i.e. single, divorced, widowed, single mother
Entry Fee: $1,000.00
Deposit/Application Fee: $250.00
Judging Criteria: 25% Personal Interview, 25% Photogenic, 25% Fashion Wear &25% Evening Gown
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION TO: E-mail: americandreamdir@gmail.com Or Telephone: 985-264-6386

All American
Web Site: http://www.crowningachievementsllc.com.
ALL AMERICAN DIVISIONAL
All American Teen Miss (13-19)
All American Miss (20-29)
All American Ms. (30-39)
All American Woman (40-Over)
All American Lady (50-Over)
All American Classic Ms. (20-Over, Size 16-Up)
MRS ALL AMERICAN
Mrs. All American (21-40; Married)
Mrs. All American Woman (40-Over; Married)
Mrs. All American Lady (50-Over; Married)
All American Classic Mrs. (25-Over; Married; Size 16-Up)
Entry Fee: $495.00
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO ENTER BOTH PAGEANTS IF YOU QUALIFY
Second Pageant Fee: $245.00
Judging Criteria: 50% Interview, 25% Runway Fashion Wear, 25% Evening Gown

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 13

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:58:22pm

American Renaissance National Pageant
Web Site: Visit: http://www.americanrenaissancepageant.com/.
Princess: Age 5-12 (Entry Fee $100.00)
Miss Teen: Age 13-17 Never been married and never had children
Miss: Age 18-25 Never been married and never had children
Ms. Division: Age 26-45 - Not Married
Mrs. Division: Age 21 & Over - Married
Ms. Classic Division: Age 46-59, Any Marital Status
Ms. Woman: Age 18 & Up (Must wear a size 16 & up)
Ms. Lady: Age 60 & up – Any Martial Status
OPTIONAL CATEGORIES:
Ms. Civic: CHECK WEBSITE FOR COMPETITION DETAILS
Ms. Talent: CHECK WEBSITE FOR COMPETITION DETAILS
Ms. Spirit: CHECK WEBSITE FOR COMPETITION DETAILS
Entry Fee: $750.00
Application Fee: $40.00
Judging Criteria: Interview 50%, Dressy Sportswear 25%, Evening Wear 25%, On Stage Question 10%

All-Star USA
Web Site: Visit: http://www.missallstarunitedstates.com/.
Age Requirement: Multi Divisional
Teen: 14-19 Is single, never married, never given birth
Miss: 20-29 Is single, never married, never given birth
Ms.: 30 & over Is single, but can have been married or have a child
Mrs.: 21 & up Is married and is living with her husband
Entry Fee: 995.00
Application/Deposit Fee: $150.00
Judging Criteria: Personal Interview, Swimsuit & Evening Gown
State Costume Competition (Please Verify Scoring (w) National Director
Top 5 Finalists – On Stage Question

All World Beauties
Web Site: http://www.awbpageants.com/.
Teen 14 to 17 years - Single
Miss 18 to 29 years - Single, Divorced, Widowed, With or Without Children
Ms. 30 years & up - Single, Divorced, Widowed, With or Without Children
Mrs. 20 years & up - Legally Married, Living with Husband.
Plus Division 18 & up - Size 14 & up any marital status.
Entry Fee: $600.00
Application/Deposit Fee: $150.00
Judging Criteria: 10% Self-Introduction, 30% Interview, 15% High Fashion, 20% Fitness & 25% Evening Gown

Mrs. America
Web Site: Visit: http://www.mrsamerica.com.
Age Requirement: 18 & Over - Married
Date: Contact National Office
Entry Fee: Contact State Director
Entry Deadline: Contact State Director
Judging Criteria: Personal Interview, Swimsuit Presentation & Evening Gown

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 12

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:55:59pm

Ms. America
Web Site: Visit: http://www.msamericapageant.com.
Age Requirements:
Ms. America: 26-60 - Single/Divorced/Married
Ms. America International: 40-60 - Single/Divorced/Married (Optional)
Ms. International: 26-60 - Single/Divorced/Married (People’s Choice)
Entry Fees:
Ms. America: $1,099.00
Ms. America International: (Optional) $1,199.00
Ms. International: Judges Competition Scores along with Ad Sales and the Peoples Vote. The contestant who receives the most combined points wins. CHECK WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Judging Criteria: Interview, Sportswear, Evening Gown & On-Stage Question

Ms. Senior America Pageant
Web Site: Visit: http://senioramerica.org/.
Age Requirement: 60 & Over
Entry Fee: Contact State Director for Information
Entry Deadline: Contact State Director for Information
Judging Criteria: Interview, Inner Beauty, Evening Gown & Talent

America’s Super Ms.
Web Site: Visit: http://www.americassuperpageant.com/.
Pre-Teen: Age 8-12 ($295.00)
Teen: Age 13-19
Miss: Age 20-29 (Single or Married)
Ms. /Mrs. Division: Age 30-49 (Single or Married)
Ms. /Mrs. Classic Division: 49+ (Single or Married)
Ms. /Mrs. Plus Division: Women’s Size 14+ (Single or Married)
Entry Fee: $595.00
Application/Deposit Fee: $195.00 – Applied towards Entry Fee
Judging Criteria: 20% Photogenic, 20% Interview, 20% Platform/Personality Introduction, 20% Swimwear/Athletic Attire & 20% Formal Wear. Ties will be broken with an additional Onstage Statement (up to 60 seconds).

B

Beauties of America
Web Site: Visit: http://www.diversedreams.com/.
Teen
20’s: 20-29
30’s: 30-39
40’s: 40-49
50’s: 50-59
60’s: 60-69
Entry Fee: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES
Deposit Fee: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES
Judging Criteria: Interview 40%, Fitness 25%, Evening Gown 25%, Photogenic 10%.

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 9

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:51:03pm

E

Ms./Mrs. Earth Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://www.MrsEarthPageant.com.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Earth-Pageant/106932018483?fref=nf.
Age Requirements:
Mrs.: Age 21 & Up (Must be Married)
Ms.: Age 26 & Up (Single, Divorced or Widowed)
Date: CHECK WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES
Entry Fee: CONTACT NATIONAL DIRECTOR
Application Fee: N/A
Entry Deadline: CHECK WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES
Judging Criteria: Interview 40%, Aerobic Wear 10%, Fashion Wear 25% & Evening Gown 25%

US Earth Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://www.usearthpageant.com/.
Age Requirements:
MISS: Age * Be at least 18 and not older than 26 as of November 2014***
Be a US Citizen or permanent resident with legal status
Possess or will possess a valid U.S. Passport
Single, never been married
Never given birth or became a parent
Meet minimum height requirement
Have knowledge of our country's culture and environmental issues
TEEN: Age * Be at least 15 and not older than 19 as of January 2015
Be a US Citizen or permanent resident with legal status
Single, never been married
Never given birth of became a parent
Has parents or legal guardians consent
Have knowledge of Teen issues and environmental concerns
Entry Fee: $625.00 - Includes 2 night’s hotel accommodations and all meals during the duration of the national pageant, official crown and banner, opening number outfit, competition swimsuit and competition shoes.
Application Fee: N/A
Judging Criteria: Personal Interview - 2 minute panel style interview
Environmental Awareness Interview - 1 minute panel style question and answer
Personality in Swimsuit, Elegance in Evening Gown & Overall Impression

Exquisite International Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://www.exquisitepageants.com/.
Teen: Age 13-19 * Single, Never Married & No Children
Miss: Age 20-29 * Single & No Children
Mrs.: Age 22-49 * Must be legally married to a naturally born male and may or may not have children
Ms.: Age 30-49 * Single, Divorced, Widowed, with or without Children
Classic: Age 50 & Over * Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed, with or without Children
Entry Fee: $500.00
Application Fee: $50.00
Judging Criteria: 30% Interview, 20% Fitness, 20% Fashion Wear & 30% Evening Gown

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 8

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:48:58pm

G

Galaxy International Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://www.galaxypageants.com.
Teen Division: Age 15-18 * Single & Never Married
Miss Division: Age 19-29 * Single, Divorced, Widowed & Single Mother
Mrs. Division: Age 21 & Over – Married
Ms. Division: Age 30 & Over * Single, Divorced, Widowed & Single Mother
Entry Fee: $1,200.00
Opening Number Outfit: $50.00- $75.00
Judging Criteria: 20% - Photogenic, Interview, Swimsuit, Fashion & Evening Gown

Ms. U.S.A. Globe
Web Site: Visit: http://mrsglobe.com/pageants_mrsusglobemainpage.htm.
Age Requirement: 21 & Over – Married or Divorced
Single Applicants Age Requirement: 26 & Over
*Entry Fee: $1,800.00 - 2,000.00 (Please call to confirm)
*Includes Hotel Room (Rooming (w) another delegate) & Meals
State Crown not included in Entry Fee: $200.00 (Please call to confirm)
Opening Number Outfit: $49.00 - $65.00
Judging Criteria: Personality Profile, Swimsuit & Evening Gown
Scoring is done on the preferential ballot system.

Mrs. Globe
Web Site: Visit: http://www.mrsglobe.com.
Age Requirement: 21 & Over – Married or Divorced
Entry Fee: N/A
Entry Deadline: N/A
Judging Criteria: Personality Profile, Swimsuit & Evening Gown

Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 7

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:47:25pm

Globe Classic
Web Site: Visit: http://mrsglobe.com/pageants_mrsglobeclassicmainpage.htm.
Age Requirement: 50 & Over – Married or Divorced
Judging Criteria: CHECK WEBSITE OR CONTACT NATIONAL OFFICE

I

International
Web Site: Visit: http://www.mrsinternational.com/.
Mrs.: 21 & Over – Married
Entry Fee: Contact State Director or National Office
Entry Deadline: Contact State Director or National Office
Judging Criteria: 50% Interview, 25% Aerobic Wear & 25% Evening Gown

Teen & Miss International
Web Site: Visit Teen Intl.: http://www.missteeninternational.us/.
Web Site: Visit Miss Intl.: http://www.miss-international.us/.
Age Requirement:
Teen: Ages 13-18
Miss: Ages 19-29
Date: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES (Teen)
Date: CHECK WEBSITE FOR UPDATES (Miss)
Entry Fee: Contact State Director or National Office
Entry Deadline: Contact State Director or National Office
Judging Criteria: 40% Interview, 20% Aerobic Wear, 20% Fun Fashion & 20% Evening Gown

Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 6

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:44:42pm

M

Multiverse
Web Site: Visit: http://www.missmultiverse.com/.
Age Requirement:
Ages: 18 to 35, Minimum height: 1.70 (5.7), Education: Higher level education, Experience: Must have experience with Modeling/ Catwalk, Dress size: S/M, Fitness level: Fit/Very Fit with great toned bikini body, Relationship status: Can be single, married, divorced, widowed, allowed to have children, Language: Understanding and speaking English.
All Miss Multiverse models must be a national from her country (Passport) or long time citizen.
PASSPORT REQUIRED
Entry Fee: Contact National Director
Application Fee/Deposit: Contact National Director
Entry Deadline: Contact National Director
Judging Criteria: 20% Photogenic, 20% Personal Interview, 20% Swimsuit & 20% Evening Gown
The remaining 10 % will judged through the week in behaviour, social skills and charity skills. Country Delegates will answer an on-stage question for bonus points.

MWI International ~ The Premiere Pageant for Women Over 35
Web Site: Visit: http://www.msmwiinternational.com.
Age Requirement:
35 & Over – Any Marital Status * No Age Cap
Elite: 50+ (Optional) – NO LESS THAN 7 TO AWARD
PASSPORT REQUIRED
*Entry Fee: $950.00 – All Inclusive
*Entry Fee (Elite): $1,025.00 – All Inclusive
*Includes Hotel Room (Rooming (w) another delegate) & All Meals
APPLICATION PROCESS: Begins January 15, 2015
Application Fee/Deposit: $300.00 – Applied towards entry fee upon Acceptance
Judging Criteria: 50% Interview, 20% Evening Gown, 15% Swimwear (w) Accessories & 15% Haute Couture Fashion Wear

Miss MWI International
Age Requirement: 18-28 * Single, Never Married, No Children
PASSPORT REQUIRED
*Entry Fee: $950.00 All Inclusive
*Includes Hotel Room (Rooming (w) another delegate) & All Meals
APPLICATION PROCESS: Begins January 15, 2015
Application Fee/Deposit: $300.00 – Applied towards entry fee upon Acceptance
Judging Criteria: 50% Interview, 20% Evening Gown, 15% Sports Attire (w) Accessories & 15% Haute Couture Fashion Wear

(MWI) Phenomenal – Young Women & Men (w) Special Needs or Disabilities
Age Requirement: TBA
Entry Fee: TBA
Application Fee/Deposit: TBA – Applied towards entry fee upon Acceptance
Judging Criteria: 50% Interview, 25% Fun Fashion & 25% Evening Wear

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 5

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:42:16pm

N

National Ms. Pageants
Teen/Miss/Ms./Mrs.
Web Site: Visit: http://www.nationalmspageants.com/.
Teen Division: 13 – 19 * Single, never married or given birth to a child.
Miss Division: 20-34 * Single, Divorced, Widowed or a Single mother.
Ms. Division: 35+ * Any marital status and/or Single mother.
Mrs. Division: 18+ * Married and living with her spouse.
Entry Fee: $849.00
Application Fee/Deposit: $200.00
Judging Criteria: Photogenic 20%, Interview 20%, Aerobic Wear 20%, Glamour Wear 20% & Evening Gown 20%

P

Petite America Pageants
Teen/Miss/Ms./Mrs./Mrs. Woman/Lady/Mrs. Lady/Classic
Web Site: Visit: http://www.petiteamericapageants.com/.
Height Requirements: 5’6” & Under No exceptions. Contestants will be measured at orientation.
Teen: 13-18 years old; single, never married nor have any children
Miss: 19-29 years old; single, never married nor have any children
Ms.: 18-49 years old; single or divorced, may or may not have children and/or be pregnant
Mrs.: 18-49 years old, married, may or may not have children and/or be pregnant
Lady: 50 and up; any marital status, may or may not have children
Entry Fee: $695.00
Deposit: $75.00
Judging Criteria: Interview 40%, High Fashion Wear 25%, Evening Gown 25%, On Stage Question 10%

Petite World Pageants
Teen/Miss/Ms./Mrs./Mrs. Woman/Lady/Mrs. Lady/Classic
Web Site: Visit: http://www.petiteworldpageants.com/.
Height Requirements: 5’6” & Under No exceptions. Contestants will be measured at orientation.
Teen: 13-18 years old; single, never married nor have any children
Miss: 19-29 years old; single, never married nor have any children
Ms.: 18-49 years old; single or divorced, may or may not have children and/or be pregnant
Mrs.: 18-49 years old, married, may or may not have children and/or be pregnant
Lady: 50 and up; any marital status, may or may not have children
Entry Fee: $695.00
Deposit: $75.00
Judging Criteria: Interview 40%, High Fashion Wear 25%, Evening Gown 25% & On Stage Question 10%

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 4

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:40:26pm

R

Royalty International
Web Site: Visit: http://www.thepageantevent.com/.
Jr. Teen: 13 – 15
Teen: 16 – 19
Miss: 20+
Ms.: 30 – 39 * (If at least 3)
Ms. Classic: 40+
Mrs.: Married
Entry Fee: $355.00
Application/Deposit Fee: N/A
Judging Criteria: Photogenic, Personal Interview 1/3, Fun Fashion 1/3 & Evening Gown 1/3

U

United America Pageant
Web Site: Visit: http://www.unitedamericapageant.com.
Age Requirements:
Teen: 14-19 Single, never married
Miss: 19-27, (or High School Senior and up) never married
Mrs.: 21 and up, married
Ms.: 23 and up, any marital status
Elite: 40 and up, any marital status (ONE title will be awarded for these age divisions)
Petite - 5'6" or shorter. 19 & older, any marital status (ONE title will be awarded)
Royal, Open to Reigning and Former National United America Queens from any Age Division
If qualified, contestants can compete in more than one division. Check with director for details.
Entry Fee: $750.00 – *Does Not Included State Crown & Sash (SEPARATE PURCHASE)
Deposit Required: $200.00 (Non-refundable)
Judging Criteria: Photogenic 20%, Panel Interview and Personal Introduction 20%, Community Service 20%, Fashion Wear 20%, Evening Gown 20% & On Stage Introduction 10%

United Nation
Web Site: Visit: http://www.unitednationinternationalpageant.com/.
Teen: 13 - 17 * Must be single and never married as of the start date, should she win. Teens engaged to be married during her reign, will be disqualified. NO exceptions. Must be at least 13 and no older than 17 in the year of the International pageant event.
Miss: 18 - 28 * This division is open to all Single ladies, either divorced or never married. They must have no children and the age group is 18-28.
Ms.: 18+ * May be divorced, widowed/ single, with or without children as of the start of the National Pageant. This applies to participation in any preliminary pageant (e.g., local, state, international). *Entrants between the age of 20-29 may enter Ms. Division ONLY if previously married and now divorced or widowed.*
Mrs.: 20 – 49 * Must be legally married at least one year to a naturally born genetic male as of the start date of the pageant event.
Elite: 50 & up * If married, it must be to a naturally born genetic male, Divorced, Widowed, never married, children, or no children she must be 50 years old in the year of the International pageant.
PASSPORT REQUIRED
Entry Fee: Contact National Director
Application/Deposit Fee: Contact National Director
Judging Criteria: Photogenic, Interview 40%, Sports Wear 25%, Fashion 10% & Evening Gown 25%

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 3

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:38:28pm

Mrs. United States
Web Site: Visit: http://www.mrsunitedstates.com.
Age Requirement: 21 & Over - Married
Entry Fee: Contact State Directors or National Office
Entry Deadline: Contact State Directors or National Office

United States Pageants - Ms./Miss/Teen/Jr. Teen
Web Site: Visit: http://www.missunitedstates.com/.
Jr. Teen: 13 – 15 * Single, Never Married, Not Married and has Never had Children
Teen: 16 – 19 * Single, Never Married, Not Married and has Never had Children
Miss: 20 – 29 * Single, Never Married, Not Married and has Never had Children
Ms.: 26 – 39 * Must be legally single, but can have been married, divorced, or widowed, and can have given birth.
Entry Fee: Contact National Director or Telephone: 434.825.5553
Judging Criteria: Interview, Swimsuit & Evening Gown

Woman United States
Web Site: Visit: http://www.mswomanunitedstates.com/.
Ms.: 40 & Over * Must be unmarried (single or previously married)
Entry Fee: $ $995.00 Entry Fee (includes B&W AD page and State sash)
State/Regional Crown: $200.00
Application/Deposit Fee: $250.00
Judging Criteria: Panel Interview 25%, Fitness Wear 25%, Evening Gown 25% & On Stage Question 25%

US Continental
Web Site: Visit: http://uscontinentalpageant.com/.
Age Requirements:
Mrs.: contestants must be married
Ms.: contestants may be single, divorced, widowed or married.
Entry Fee: $595.00 – *Does Not Included State Crown (SEPARATE PURCHASE)
Application/Deposit Fee: $75.00
State Crown Fee: $200.00 (Optional)
Judging Criteria: Private Interview 1/3, Fitness Wear 1/3 & Evening Gown 1/3
On stage interviews are worth 5 points, which is added to final score.

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 2

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:35:41pm

USA's Royal Elite National Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://www.winthecrown.net/.
Teeny Miss Ages 2-3
Tiny Miss Ages 4-6
Little Miss Ages 7-9
Pre-Teen Miss Ages 10-12
Jr. Teen Miss Ages 13-15
Teen Miss 16-18
Miss 19-25
Ms.: 26-39 Divorced, Widowed, Single
Ms. Woman: Any marital status
Mrs.: 21 & Over – Must be Married
Mrs. Division (2): 35 & up
Entry Fee $450.00 – Does not include Crown
State Crown Fee: $50.00
Deposit Fee: N/A
Judging Criteria: Interview, Red Carpet Glamour, Photogenic, Evening Gown & Onstage Question

Universal Dream
Web Site: Visit: http://www.universaldreampageants.com/.
Mrs. Universal Dream Ages: 19 & over (Must be married to a naturally born genetic male).
Ms. Universal Dream Ages: 21 & over (Not eligible for Miss or Mrs. Divisions).
Miss Universal Dream Ages: 19 - 29 (Must be naturally born female and never been pregnant).
Miss Teen Universal Dream Ages: 16-19 (Must be naturally born female, never been married, never been pregnant).
Entry Fee: CONTACT NATIONAL DIRECTOR
Judging Criteria: Personal Interview, Swimsuit, Photogenic, Fashion Wear & Evening Gown
CONTACT US! daphnerice@universaldreampageants.com.

U.S. Universal
Web Site: Visit: http://www.usuniversalpageants.com/.
Mrs.: Age 25+ and living with her husband, married at least 1 year as of the date of the National Pageant.
Entry Fee: $1,800.00 - Shared Hotel Accommodations with another contestant & One Full Page, Color, Digital Program Book Advertisement.
MEALS ARE NOT INCLUDED
U.S. PASSPORT REQUIRED
Application/Deposit Fee: $450.00
Judging Criteria: Personal Interview 40%, Swimsuit (one or two piece) 30%, & Evening Gown 30%

Replies:
Subject: 2015-2016 PAGEANT DIRECTORY (TEEN/MISS/MS/MRS/SENIOR) Part 1

Author:
Naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/14 5:32:15pm

W

Mrs. World
Web Site: Visit: http://mrsworld.com/.
Age Requirement: 18 & Over – Married
Entry Fee: CONTACT NATIONAL OFFICE FOR DETAILS
Entry Deadline: CONTACT NATIONAL OFFICE FOR DETAILS

Woman of Achievement
Web Site: Visit: http://www.womanofachievement.com.
Age Requirements:
Ms. United States America Woman of Achievement (I) (24 - 39)
Ms. Elite United States America Woman of Achievement (II) (40 and Over)
Date: November 15-17, 2013
Application Fee: $30.00
Judging Criteria: 25% Interview, 20% Platform (Previous Work or Proposed Plan of Action on the Community Issue of your choice), 15% Evening Gown, 25% Creative Expression (Performing Arts OR Visual Media Speech) & 15% Lifestyle in Fitness (Aerobic Wear or Swimwear)

World Elite
Web Site: Visit: http://www.worldelitepageant.com/ .
Jr. Teen 13 – 15
Teen 16 – 19
Miss 20 – 29
Ms. 30 – 45
Ms. Woman 45 – 59
Lady 60 – 69
Mrs. 25 & up (must be married)
Classic Teen 16 – 19
Classic Miss 20 – 35
Classic Ms. 36 & up
Classic Mrs. – Age 25 and up, married (Classic divisions are for Plus size women size 16 & up.) Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Entry Fee: $125.00
Application/Deposit Fee: $25.00
Judging Criteria: 25% Evening Gown, 25% Self-expression in Fashion – outfit of choice, casual or dressy (no swimsuits), 25% Interview Questionnaire/Resume & 25% Judge’s Interview
Optional Categories:
Community Service/Platform Presentation - $25.00
Performing Talent - $25.00
Photogenic - $25.00
Non-performing Talent - $25.00

World Universal Pageants
Web Site: Visit: http://ad4894.wix.com/worlduniversal/.
Teen: 15-19 * Never being married / No children)
Miss: 20-29 * Never being married / No children)
Ms. Division: 30+ * Married or Single; Divorced; Widow; May or May not have children)
Mrs. Division: * (All ages Married Woman)
Entry Fee: $545.00 will include 2 nights’ accommodation (sharing)
Deposit: $300.00
Judging Criteria: 30% Interview, 20% National Costume, 30% Evening Gown & 20% High Fashion Catwalk

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This is my first Pageant Directory Update for the 2015/2016 pageant season.

This directory is in no way an endorsement, but provided as a convenience. Research is necessary & key. Please make sure that you review the pageant requirements prior to entering.

Pageant Directory information provided or obtained from the perspective websites or facebook pages and is not a complete list of pageants available nationally or internationally.

**BEFORE REPOSTING THE ABOVE LIST ON ANY OTHER VOY FORUM, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE MODERATORS FORUM R&R REGARDING EXTREMELY LONG POST. IF SO OBTAIN PERMISSION

Nothing but the best to you in your quest for the CROWN!

I will keep the list updated as the pageant year goes into gear. If your system is not listed, please feel free to add your systems information and your pageant info will be added on my next revision.

REMEMBER – This Directory is for the 2015 – 2016. All remaining 2014 info can be found the systems website.

Thank you to the Moderator of the PCB for allowing me to post this directory.

Naomi

Replies:
Subject: I am considering the All American Pageant. Website looks nice, would this be a good one? Pros and cons

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/30/14 2:02:17pm

Replies:
Subject: I have entered my state Mrs. International pageant. Do you think the judges will score me lower if I choose a one piece fitness wear or should I wear the two piece?

Author:
State Mrs.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 3/14 2:06:27pm

Replies:
Subject: Pageant Clothing for Sale!

Author:
Patty Rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/23/14 3:27:15pm

Hi Everyone! I have several pageant items on www.pageantresale.com for sale! Four gowns, two swimsuits and four interview suits. They are listed under pattyrose. One of the gowns is a one of a kind Stephen Yearick! Pls check it out! Thank you

Subject: Looking for feedback

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 9/14 1:06:36pm

I am a director for a pageant system that is strongly considering adding a Ms. and Mrs. division. Our system has a platform already built in. What would you like to see in a national Ms. and Mrs pageant? What would you like to see in a prize package?

Right now our thoughts are an entry fee of $450.00 to include crown/banner, opening number outfit, swimsuit or fitness attire(considering allowing delegates a choice for competition), all meals during pageant. Pageant would be 2 to 3 days maximum on a weekend, with some appearances or events planned, so it is not all rehearsals. No mandatory ad pages or any required ticket sales.

Thoughts? We know there are a lot of other pageants and want to considering all options before making final decision.

We appreciate your feedback.

Replies:
Subject: Fitness wear competition

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/15/14 11:01:35am

Ladies, where are some good places to shop for fitness wear? I've looked at Body by Brazil but what are some other suggestions?

Replies:
Subject: So I guess the One & Done Thing is not so True at Mrs. America. Here we go again

Author:
N/T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/14/14 10:41:38am

Is it true that they are letting former state winners re-compete again this year at Mrs. America?. I thought that the whole prestigious thing about Mrs. A was the one and done, not so much.

Anyway David M. can make money he will. First National Runner Up, Fab Face Contest, Returning State Titleholders, Mrs. A in another country. So on and so on and so on.

Replies:
Subject: Isn't United America pageant this weekend???

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/11/14 12:12:29pm

Any one know details? How many contestants, etc? Who's competing...newbies or returnees? I know it's Texas, but most of contestants come from there anyway. Any idea as to prizes? Didn't they change venues?

Replies:
Subject: On Stage Interview

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/10/14 9:58:04am

Hello ladies,
Please tell me about your experiences with On Stage Interview, and can you also give me some suggestions for prep (coaches) for this type of process.

Replies:
Subject: Mrs. International official state aerobic wear sought

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 8/14 2:53:48pm

Hi Ladies, I am looking for the one piece official aerobic wear worn at the International state pageants. The red and black one. I am in need of the one piece. I am between a size 4 and 6. The director stated to get one size bigger as they run small. Is there anyone who has a size 6 or 8 that you would like to sell? Thx!

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.