VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Crystal Dynasty Bulletin Board
Welcome!
Welcome to Crystal Dynasty Pageant Message Board !
Post Congratulations, Wanted/Sale Items, Upcoming Events..
Have a great Day !
Crystal Dynasty Home Page

GORGEOUS AUTHENTIC CUSTOM MADE BY SHERRI HILL GOWN ON SALE !!! -- Snizhana, 19:23:42 09/02/07 Sun (cache-ntc-ad04.proxy.aol.com/207.200.116.198)

HERE IS THE LINK WHERE YOU CAN SEE AND BUY THIS STUNNING GOWN! IF YOU WANT PURCHASE THIS GOWN AND DON'T HAVE EBAY ACCOUNT THEN YOU CAN EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AND BUY FROM ME DIRECTLY! HAVE FUN!

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-500-SWAROVSKI-SHERRI-HILL-JOVANI-PAGEANT-GOWN-DRESS_W0QQitemZ280149270892QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Email me for MORE pictures and if you have any questions ! My direct email address is SnizhanaWillis@aol.com. Thank you!

[ Edit | View ]

GORGEOUS AUTHENTIC CUSTOM MADE BY SHERRI HILL GOWN ON SALE !!! -- Snizhana, 17:17:15 09/02/07 Sun (cache-ntc-ad04.proxy.aol.com/207.200.116.198)

HERE IS THE LINK WHERE YOU CAN SEE AND BUY THIS STUNNING GOWN! IF YOU WANT PURCHASE THIS GOWN AND DON'T HAVE EBAY ACCOUNT THEN YOU CAN EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AND BUY FROM ME DIRECTLY! HAVE FUN!

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-500-SWAROVSKI-SHERRI-HILL-JOVANI-PAGEANT-GOWN-DRESS_W0QQitemZ280149270892QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SAFE MANY THOUSANDS OF $$$$$$$$ DOLLARS AND OWN THIS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND RARE GOWN FOR MUCH LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!!ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND STUNNING GOWN! VERY FLATTERING TO THE FIGURE!!! FULLY beaded in SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS from head to toe.
Designed by Sherri Hill of Jovani. Red Carpet Collection. Only ONE made in country. IT HAS A SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS NECKLACE CHOKER FOR A UNIQUE LOOK! THE FABRIC IS VERY RICH LOOKING, IT IS VERY SOLID AND EXPANSIVE SATIN. THIS GOWN WAS PURCHASED LIKE A SPECIAL ORDER, CUSTOM MADE BY SHERRI HILL AND ORIGINALLY COST $$$4,500.00 DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! EXPERT TOLD ME THAT NOW THIS GOWN WORTH $3,000.00 OR MORE EASILY, WORK IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE. MYSELF AND ANOTHER EXPERTS KNOWS THAT THIS GOWN WORTH MUCH MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BECAUSE JUST SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ON THIS GOWN WORTH OVER $3,000.00, I'M NOT INCLUDING SOLID AND EXPANSIVE SATIN FABRIC, UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL DETAILS AND HAND WORK. THIS GOWN IS ONE OF A KIND!!!!!!!!! THIS GOWN IS A REAL WORK OF ART!!!!!!!!! GREAT FOR ANY PAGEANT SYSTEM! REALLY RARE GOWN! CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS BEAUTY! THIS PRICE IS A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HURRY AND GET IT NOW!!!My asking price is $900 or Best Offer. Email me for MORE pictures and if you have any questions ! My direct email address is SnizhanaWillis@aol.com. Thank you!

[ Edit | View ]

GORGEOUS AUTHENTIC CUSTOM MADE BY SHERRI HILL GOWN ON SALE !!! -- Snizhana, 22:42:50 09/01/07 Sat (cache-dtc-af03.proxy.aol.com/205.188.117.67)

SAFE MANY THOUSANDS OF $$$$$$$$ DOLLARS AND OWN THIS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND RARE GOWN FOR MUCH LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!!ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND STUNNING GOWN! VERY FLATTERING TO THE FIGURE!!! FULLY beaded in SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS from head to toe.
Designed by Sherri Hill of Jovani. Red Carpet Collection. Only ONE made in country. IT HAS A SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS NECKLACE CHOKER FOR A UNIQUE LOOK! THE FABRIC IS VERY RICH LOOKING, IT IS VERY SOLID AND EXPANSIVE SATIN. THIS GOWN WAS PURCHASED LIKE A SPECIAL ORDER, CUSTOM MADE BY SHERRI HILL AND ORIGINALLY COST $$$4,500.00 DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! EXPERT TOLD ME THAT NOW THIS GOWN WORTH $3,000.00 OR MORE EASILY, WORK IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE. MYSELF AND ANOTHER EXPERTS KNOWS THAT THIS GOWN WORTH MUCH MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BECAUSE JUST SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ON THIS GOWN WORTH OVER $3,000.00, I'M NOT INCLUDING SOLID AND EXPANSIVE SATIN FABRIC, UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL DETAILS AND HAND WORK. THIS GOWN IS ONE OF A KIND!!!!!!!!! THIS GOWN IS A REAL WORK OF ART!!!!!!!!! GREAT FOR ANY PAGEANT SYSTEM! REALLY RARE GOWN! CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS BEAUTY! THIS PRICE IS A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HURRY AND GET IT NOW!!!My asking price is $900 or Best Offer. Email me for the pictures and if you have any questions ! My direct email address is SnizhanaWillis@aol.com. Thank you!

[ Edit | View ]

NES New England - It's not too late to enter -- NES, 06:04:40 09/01/07 Sat (ip70-188-174-130.ri.ri.cox.net/70.188.174.130)

ALL NES STATE PAGEANTS ARE OPEN TO CONTESTANTS FROM ANY STATE

At NES Nationals everyone goes home feeling like a Queen or Princess with a crown or tiara, EVERYONE!!!!!

NES NATIONALS
November 3-4 - CT
Join Mr Tim, LaBelleFille and DJ Boppers
Over $30,000 in cash and prizes
Ultimate Grand wins $3000.00 bond & a LAPTOP COMPUTER
Grands all win $1000.00 bond and iPods and much much more
15 Age Divisions at Nationals
Age Div and Beauty wins CASH at Nationals too
PLUS OUR GORGEOUS NES NATIONALS CUSTOM CROWNS
AND WE DO NOT PRO RATE
Visit our new NES Pageants My Space Page at http://www.myspace.com/nespageants

NES New England FREE Coaching Clinic

target=_blank href="mailto:JustGeorgi@aol.com">

size="4">

Georgianna-Nadine "NES Lifetime Queen" will be offering a
FREE Coaching Clinic immediately following Talent Competition in the ballroom!

Open to all interested contestants!

Georgianna has 13 Years of Tap, Jazz & Ballet Training
11 years of Vocal Training and
13 Years of Pageant Training!

Learn how to do an elegant beauty walk or an upbeat, fun swimsuit, fitness or casual runway walk!

Georgianna has appeared in Film, Television, Audio Book Recordings & Stage Productions!

Contact Miss Georgianna by clicking on the banner or come to the ballroom immediately following the talent competition!

http://www.myspace.com/georgiesgirlspageantcoach

NES (Naturally Elegant and Simple) is going back to basics!!! Back to how pageants used to be!! No excessive H/M (must be natural looking), no falls, no wiglets, no flippers, no touched up photos....No attire score, so glitz or sunday best are allowed

At NES Nationals everyone goes home feeling like a Queen or Princess with a crown or tiara, EVERYONE!!!!!

NES NATIONALS
November 3-4 - CT
15 Age Divisions at Nationals
Age Div and Beauty wins CASH at Nationals too
PLUS OUR GORGEOUS NES NATIONALS CUSTOM CROWNS
AND WE DO NOT PRO RATE

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- .Click on banner to visit our updated website for 2007, 08:02:49 08/26/07 Sun (cpe-24-59-133-184.twcny.res.rr.com/24.59.133.184)

Accepting Compcard Orders

Keep in mind Orders must be in
No Later than the Tuesday before the weekend you need it.
Also keep in mind we do so many orders, orders are filled in the
The order we receive payment

Click on Banner for Pricing Details

No one does Portfolios ~ like we do Portfolios!
Book your shoot Today! Naturals – Themed

OPP ~ Naturals

Pageant Clothes For Sale

Many of Olivia-Paige’s Photo Shoot
Clothes & Costumes are for Sale Also
Click on Banner to email

[
Edit | View ]

Mark Your Calender -- Universal Faces, 13:09:06 08/22/07 Wed (ca03-ch01-bl06.ca-sanfranc0.sa.earthlink.net/207.69.139.138)

UNIVERSAL FACES GRAND NATIONAL

* * SPECIAL ONLY $550!! * *

Universal Faces 2008 Grand Nationals
March 14-16
Dallas, TX

NO MODELING SCORES * NO TALENT * NO ATTIRE SCORES

Judged on Facial Beauty & Personality

banners gone wild

** SAVE THE DATE **
Universal Faces 2008 Nationals

grumpy dwarf banners

Join Lauren at
2008 Universal Faces Grand Nationals
March 14-16, 2008
Dallas, TX

ULTIMATE GRAND

3 Grand Supremes
(0-4, 5-10, 11+)

3 Beauty Supremes

3 Mini Supremes

Divisional Supremes

Divisional Beauty & Princess

*** ALL CASH GUARANTEED!***

Click banner to email for info

[ Edit | View ]

... -- .Click on banner for more information, 07:30:56 08/14/07 Tue (AC86FBF2.ipt.aol.com/172.134.251.242)

SPECIAL on Double Sided Themed Comp-Cards
ENDS Thursday Aug. 16
(this special will not be extended)
This is the only Special we have running all others have expired

Click on Banner for Pricing Details

No one does Portfolios ~ like we do Portfolios!
Book your shoot Today! Naturals – Themed

Pageant Clothes For Sale

Click on Banner to email

[
Edit | View ]

NES/America's Sweetheart -- NES, 17:52:56 08/11/07 Sat (ip70-188-174-130.ri.ri.cox.net/70.188.174.130)

NO STATE PAG BY YOU, YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR STATE TITLE & THE DISCOUNT TO NATIONALS OR ENTER OUR PHOTO CONTEST

NES (Naturally Elegant and Simple) is going back to basics!!! Back to how pageants used to be!! No excessive H/M (must be natural looking), no falls, no wiglets, no flippers, no touched up photos....No attire score, so glitz or sunday best are allowed

Coming in 2008 NES Arizona, NES Alabama, NES Hawaii, NES West Virginia, NES Montana, NES New Hampshire, NES Vermont, NES Maryland , NES Mississippi, NES Utah, NES Ohio and NES Canada

NES TENNESSEE and NES KENTUCKY being rescheduled

NES New England States OPEN state pageant - September 8-9

NES South Carolina OPEN state pageant - September 15

NES California OPEN state pageant - September 19

NES Michigan OPEN state pageant - September 28-30

NES Georgia OPEN state pageant - September 8

NES New Jersey/Delaware OPEN state pageant - August 26th

NES Florida OPEN state pageant - September 8th

NES NATIONALS
November 3-4 - CT
14 Age Divisions at Nationals
AND WE DO NOT PRO RATE

Mark your Calendars for the 12th Annual America's Sweetheart Pageant

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 > Compcard Special -- .Click on banner for more information, 17:40:24 08/10/07 Fri (AC825255.ipt.aol.com/172.130.82.85)

OPP ~ COMP Card Special

*~*~*~ Special - Special - Special *~*~*~
$26 Comp card $52 Double Sided
Click on banner for full details

Special ends TODAY

½ Price Sale on Stage Shoot to Portfolio

Special ends TODAY

Nothing is Like an OPP Shoot, Book yours today!

Pageant Clothes For Sale

Click on Banner to email

[
Edit | View ]

2008 Universal Faces Grand Finals -- Universal Faces, 17:25:38 08/07/07 Tue (NoHost/12.24.63.131)

** SAVE THE DATE **

grumpy dwarf banners

Join Lauren at
March 14-16, 2008
Dallas, TX

ULTIMATE GRAND

3 Grand Supremes
(0-4, 5-10, 11+)

3 Beauty Supremes

3 Mini Supremes

Divisional Supremes

[ Edit | View ]

Order Yours Today Only $30! -- mbp, 21:54:28 08/05/07 Sun (24-117-184-248.cpe.cableone.net/24.117.184.248)

Order Yours Today Only $30!

[ Edit | View ]

... -- .Click on banner to email, 07:52:37 08/05/07 Sun (AC81A5BC.ipt.aol.com/172.129.165.188)

Pageant Clothes For Sale

Click on Banner to email

OPP ~ COMP Card Special

$26 Comp card $52 Double Sided
Special ends the 10th and then we are off until September 1st

½ Price Sale on Stage Shoot to Portfolio
Special ends the 10th and then we are off until September 1st

[
Edit | View ]

Moms PAGEANT Photo CHARM BRACELET National Level Glitz -- Sherrie, 10:39:22 08/02/07 Thu (dialup-4.153.8.99.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net/4.153.8.99)

Moms PAGEANT Photo CHARM BRACELET National Level
Glitz

Art Charm Bracelet Jewelry with
matching Earrings

Pageant
Photo Pendant by Sherrie Engler

100% Handmade by the
Artist & One of a Kind

Click on the photo above and a new
window should open with a larger view of all the CHARMS & BEADING on this designer
jewelry.

Color: ROSE PINK, GOLD,
CRYSTAL, SILVER     Bracelet is 7"   *  
Earrings are
3" 

Visit
our store for more Boutique Bracelets Here!

[ Edit | View ]

Let Us Create Your Dream -- My Bella Photos, 09:15:51 07/27/07 Fri (24-117-184-248.cpe.cableone.net/24.117.184.248)

[ Edit | View ]

2008 Universal Faces Grand Finals -- Universal Faces, 20:24:12 07/19/07 Thu (NoHost/12.24.63.130)

** SAVE THE DATE **

grumpy dwarf banners

Join Lauren at
March 14-16, 2008
Dallas, TX

ULTIMATE GRAND

3 Grand Supremes
(0-4, 5-10, 11+)

3 Beauty Supremes

3 Mini Supremes

Divisional Supremes

[ Edit | View ]

Miss US Pageants -- S, 21:37:47 07/17/07 Tue (66-215-237-242.dhcp.rvsd.ca.charter.com/66.215.237.242)

*** Nationally Televised Event! Enter today***

*LOW $595.00 ENTRY FEE! Includes state/regional crown banner, hotel, meals, swimsuit/ aerobic wear, opening number outfit and much, much more. Awarding over $50,000 is cash, prizes, professional photo shots. $3000 cash bond to each National Queen.

Email Us Today to request further information

[ Edit | View ]

2008 Universal Faces Grand Finals -- Universal Faces, 20:39:49 07/17/07 Tue (NoHost/12.24.63.130)

** SAVE THE DATE **

grumpy dwarf banners

Join Lauren at
March 14-16, 2008
Dallas, TX

ULTIMATE GRAND

3 Grand Supremes
(0-4, 5-10, 11+)

3 Beauty Supremes

3 Mini Supremes

Divisional Supremes

click on banner to email for info

[ Edit | View ]

EARLY BIRD ENDS JULY 20TH.. STILL TIME TO ENTER -- ARG, 05:33:40 07/15/07 Sun (c-71-192-255-14.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/71.192.255.14)

AMERICA‘S REGAL GEMS 5TH ANNIVERSARY NATIONAL
THE EVENT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR

JOIN US FOR THIS AWESOME NATIONAL EVENT
YOU WON’T BE SORRY

AUGUST 25, 2007
SHERATON/BRADLEY CT

ARG WILL BE AWARDING OVER $15,000 IN PRIZES AND OVER 50 SUPREME TITLES.
GORGEOUS CUSTOM FULL DIAMOND CROWNS
SATIN EMBROIDERED SASHES FOR ALL WINNERS INCLUDING EVENTS
GIFT BAGS FOR ALL SUPREME WINNERS.
SPECIAL PERSONALIZED ANNIVERSARY GIFT FOR EVERY CONTESTANT

ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE PACKAGE WORTH OVER $2,300 INCLUDING A $2000 BOND.

1 DIAMOND SUPREME - $2000 BOND
3 EMERALD SUPREME - 300 BOND
3 SAPPHIRE SUPREME - 200 BOND
3 RUBY SUPREME - 200 BOND
10 BEAUTY SUPREME - 100 BOND
6 HI POINT SUPREME - 50 BOND
1 ULTIMATE SUPREME - 200 BOND

1 MASTER DIAMOND SUPREME - $300 BOND
3 EMERALD SUPREME (BOND GIVEN IF 3 IN AGE DIVISION)
3 BEAUTY SUPREME (BOND GIVEN IF 3 IN AGE DIVISION)

64 OPTIONAL SUPREME WINNERS

WE HAVE ADDED A NOVICE SUPREME (BOND WILL BE DETERMINED BY TOTAL NUMBER OF CONTESTANTS)

TONS OF GIFTS AND PRIZES.. EVERY CONTESTANT WILL RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED SPECIAL GIFT. OTHER AWARDS INCLUDE PORTABLE DVDS, DIGITAL CAMERAS, MP3 PLAYERS, TELEVISIONS, IPODS, BATTERY POWERED RIDE ONS, BRATZ, RADIO CONTROL CARS, JEWELRY, AND SO MUCH MORE. BEST OF ALL WE DO NOT PRORATE.

WE HAVE ADDED IN 10 PRINCESS SUPREMES AND 3 PRINCE SUPREMES AND MANY ANNIVERSARY SURPRISES.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADD IN MORE SUPREME TITLES AS OUR CONTESTANT NUMBERS RISE..SO ENTER EARLY..

WONDERING HOW YOU MAY RECEIVE YOUR SUPREME FEE PAID TO THIS AWESOME NATIONAL?

HERE IS HOW…

REFERRALS: Invite your friends to join you for a great day of fun and excitement (must have never done America's Regal Gems or Perfect Pearls) at ARG 5th Anniversary National and receive $25 off your fees for each friend that enters. . . 5 referrals and your supreme package is FREE. You could also be our Hospitality Model and receive a crown, sash, gift and $100 bond and be featured on the inside back cover of the program book. Contestant with the most referrals over 5 will win this award.

AD PAGES: Sell ad pages to all your friends, family and business associates. They get the advertising you get fees paid for.. Ad Pages sell for $50 each with $25 of each ad page going toward your fees. The more you sell the less you have to pay. Sell 11 ad pages and enter by June 30, 2007 and you will receive your Supreme fee FREE and for selling 10 ad pages you will receive your choice of a battery powered ride on (example: Barbie convertible, Dora jeep, Hummer, etc) or an IPOD or a flat screen TV or a digital camera. You could be our Cover Model and receive a crown, sash and $100 bond and be featured on the back cover of the program book.. EVERY contestant that sells 10 ad pages will receive the ride on, IPOD, TV or camera. Contestant with the most ad pages over 10 will receive the Cover Model award.

GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN EARLY AND SAVE SAVE SAVE.
You can save over $200 if you enter by June 30, 2007.

Enter by June 30, 2007 - Supreme fee only $275 for girls and $175 for boys and you receive one optional FREE. That is Beauty and 4 optionals and you will be entered into the Amethyst Supreme for a great package of gifts.

Enter by July 20, 2007 - Supreme fee only $325 for girls and $225 for boys. That is Beauty and 3 optionals and you will be entered into the Amethyst Supreme for a great package of gifts. One girl and one boy will win this award. This is an Early bird only and is FREE. No one will be entered into Amethyst Supreme after the deadline. Winner is contestant with the highest Beauty, Model and Photo score.

Enter by August 1, 2007 - Supreme fee only $395 for girls and $295 for boys. That is Beauty and 3 optionals.

After August 1, 2007 - Supreme fee will be $395 plus $50 late fee for girls and $295 plus $50 late fee for boys.
Deadlines will NOT be extended.

Remember at Regal Gems there are no additional fees for any Supreme titles. All awards are presented on stage. WE DO NOT PRORATE.

This is going to be one of THE BEST NATIONALS IN THE NORTHEAST. You'll be sorry if you miss it.. Hope to see you all there.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR .. SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS IN TODAY

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT www.americasregalgems.com

DON’T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP, TANNING, COACHING ETC.

HAIR AND MAKEUP:

MISS WENDY - MissWendysMakeup@aol.com
MISS SUE - Dimndprncs@aol.com
MISS JENI - liljeni79@aol.com

TANNING:

YANKEE TANZ - JSouza4926@aol.com
MISS WENDY - MissWendysMakeup@aol.com

COACHING:

Showstoppin Pageant Coaching With Amaryllis
www.coachingwithamaryllis.com
ArPageantCoach@aol.com

MAINE GOURMET - mainegourmet@adelphia.net

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- .Visit our updated website for 2007, 03:49:20 07/09/07 Mon (ACA26AF2.ipt.aol.com/172.162.106.242)

OPP ~ Shoot Schedule

(Check website for a more complete list)

August 3–5 Columbus, Ohio

** August 10 - 13 (No Pageant Just Shooting) Fayetteville, NC **

You will get a FREE Digital Themed Portfolio Shoot & 1 Free Compcard

September 28 - 30 Tropical Dream Star Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA ~ * ~ Shoot Only

GET YOUR WINNING OPP Comp-Cards Today!

We don’t Monkey around, we get your banners posted!

[
Edit |
View ]

. -- ALL AMERICAN MISS & SOUTHERN USA (.), 20:44:02 07/08/07 Sun (75-120-236-16.dyn.centurytel.net/75.120.236.16)

~*~*~Join us!!!~*~*~

PRAYER REQUEST: After our two week vacation in June

we got bad news in our family. My brother has pancreatic Cancer. He is in the last stage
of the cancer. The doctors have given him two to three months to live
I am a firm believer in Miracles. I think if we have enough people praying, the Lord will give us a Miracle.
Please prayer for my brother. His name is Danny Payne.
HAIR AND MAKEUP VENDORS

Dana Rogers - Danadoll1@aol.com

Tonya Carmack - blonde_sissy@yahoo.com

Tammy Parker H/M, Tanning, Nails - call: 803-646-3066

SARA SWIGART - swiggy1@aol.com

Beth Chambers - Bethsbeauties1@aol.com

DANA ROGERS - Danadoll1@aol.com

PAGEANT MAGIC WILL SELL & RENT DRESSES 205-391-8632

MARANATHA CORLEY H/M 334-796-0779

Jesseca Mooney - jessimoon2@aol.com

Jon Paul - modelboypro@yahoo

Robin & Mrs. Amy H/M & Tanning - bgbcmom@aol.com Tracy

Reid - moonchild070871@aol.com

Cassie Cato - cassiecato@earthlink

Christina Nowlin -kayleRachelle@aol.com

COME WIN A $1,000.00 SAVINGS BOND PLUS WIN FEES TO THE MISS SOUTHERN USA NATIONAL TO BE HELD SEPTEMBER 21-23RD

YOU MAY CALL OR E-MAIL FOR ENTRY FORMS

1-256-463-4879
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW://MISSSOUTHERNUSA.COM

E-MAIL ADDRESS: K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET

SUSA NATIONALS!!!

HAIR/MAKEUP AND TANNERS:

Tonya Carmack
Loree Haynes or call 256-599-8583
Tammy Parker H/M, Tanning, Nails - call: 803-646-3066
Sara Swiggart
Beth Chambers
Dana Rogers
TKO Coaching
Jesseca Mooney
Cindy Howie - Dazzling Duo
Jon Paul
Robin & Mrs. Amy H/M & Tan
Tracy Reid
Kassiah Faul or call 337-344-6651
Cassie Cato-Kelly
Christina Nowlin

OVER 55 NATIONAL MISS SOUTHERN USA LOGO CROWNS WILL BE AWARDED!

EVENTS: BEAUTY, SPORTSWEAR, WESTERNWEAR, CASUALWEAR, SWIMWEAR, PHOTOGENIC, PORTFOLIO, COMPOSITE, AND TALENT.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS NATIONAL.
CLICK ON THE BANNER TO VISIT US TODAY!!
THE WEBSITE: HTTP://MISSSOUTHERNUSA.COM
E-MAIL:
K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET

AWARDS: $5,000.00, $500.00, $100.00 SAVINGS BONDS
BEAUTIFUL MISS SOUTHERN USA LOGO CROWNS
6 FT, 4 FT, 2 FT, CUSTOM DESIGNED TROPHIES,
LEE MIDDLETON DOLLS
BEAUTIFUL MONOGRAMMED BANNERS
GIFTS FROM ALL CONTESTANTS,
MISS SOUTHERN USA TOTE BAGS AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE

OVERALL GRAND SUPREME HIGH POINT $5,000.00 SAVINGS BOND
TWO NATIONAL QUEENS IN EACH AGE GROUP,
PLUS A STATE QUEEN FROM EVERY STATE REPRESENTED IN YOUR AGE GROUP
REFERRALS: ANYONE WHO REFERS 3 CONTESTANTS THAT ARE NOT ON THE MAILING LIST MAY ENTER ALL EVENTS FREE.

BROTHERS & SISTERS: FIRST CHILD FULL PRICE, SECOND CHILD HALF PRICE, THIRD CHILD FREE!!!

[ Edit | View ]

Elite Royalty Pageants, September 28-30, 2007 -- Elite Royalty Pageants, 08:51:47 06/24/07 Sun (cpe-72-224-228-4.maine.res.rr.com/72.224.228.4)

Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!

Elite Royalty Pageants

Elite Royalty Pageant

Banner by Glitz n' Glitter Graphics:

Get Glitzed n' Get Noticed!

[ Edit | View ]

TEEN PHOTO SHOOT SETS FOR SALE!.... All new with tags! -- Sandy, 07:58:14 06/14/07 Thu (adsl-154-254-110.jax.bellsouth.net/68.154.254.110)

~*~For Sale!~*~

Click the banner to inquire!

BANNER BY

Banners just $5.00!!

[ Edit | View ]

DAZZLING GOWNS FOR SALE!!! -- Sandy, 07:56:12 06/14/07 Thu (adsl-154-254-110.jax.bellsouth.net/68.154.254.110)

~*~For Sale!~*~

DAZZLING GOWNS FOR SALE!:

Custom made red velvet off the shoulder gown. Detachable stoned lace train. Loaded. Junior/Miss 10/12. $699

Custom made off the shoulder BLUE Sherri Hill for Jovani gown. Make a grand entrance and exit. Fully beaded/rhinestoned neckline and back with beadwork cascading down train. Sz 4/6 $350

Angie Payne black and pink velvet gown. The ULTIMATE in perfection. Bodice is FULLY LOADED. Detachable rhinestoned lace train. Sz 4/6. $500

TURQUOISE Silk charmeuse rhinestone beaded halter gown with pleated train. Matching shawl. Size 12. NWT's. Stunning! $375

PARTY TIME royal blue beaded strapless gown. Size 8. New. $200

JOVANI Size 10 yellow strapless gown with yellow roses. Ruched bodice. Full tulle skirt. Matching shawl. Great pageant/prom/quinceneara gown. New. $125

CROWN COLLECTION bright turquoise gown. Size 12. Worn once. $625

Junior XS Pink gown with rhinestone broach. Great crowning dress. NWT's. $40

Orange/tan/black southern belle costume. Great for portfolio shoots/talent. Dress, hat, belt, gloves, parasol, extra rhinestones. New. Junior/miss 10/12. $215

Custom made Irish Southern Belle Costume. Gown, choker, and parasol. Ladies M/L. New. $150

BANNER BY

Banners just $5.00!!

[ Edit | View ]

TEEN/MISS CLOTHES FOR SALE!! -- Sandy, 07:55:20 06/14/07 Thu (adsl-154-254-110.jax.bellsouth.net/68.154.254.110)

~*~For Sale!~*~

TEEN/MISS CLOTHES FOR SALE:

TAHARI Black & White 3 pc. pinstripe pantsuit. Great for interview, casual wear. Very classy! Jacket, pants, and camisole. NWT's. Miss Sz 12. $150

Black velvet and chiffon palazzo style one piece pants CROWNING outfit. Top is black velvet starburst glitter design and pants are palazzo style chiffon over satin. Large star rhinestone pin. New with tags. Junior size 10. $55

Black and white striped casualwear/non-glitz sportswear. Junior 11. $100

Hugs and Kisses Black Talent/Portfolio shoot gown with red/white stuffed X's and o's. XL. $25

Bright Ocean Blue strapless chiffon pants jumpsuit with shawl. Great crowning/casualwear. Size Large. New. $45

Red white blue patriotic Racer Girl Outfit. Size medium. Awesome! New. $75

Adult small patriotic wear. Comes with one piece outfit, hat, shirt, and umbrella. $30

Custom Made blue and lavendar Casual Wear. Includes Top, Pants, belt, hat, shoes and earrings. Junior/Miss Sz 10/12. Worn once. $100

National level Westernwear. Fully loaded. Comes with jumpsuit, hat, belt, gauntlets, boots, choker, and large custom rhinestone earrings. Junior Sz 7/9. $275

Black Velvet Ultra Loaded Elegant Sportswear. Removable scarf for modeling with. Hat, gloves, and shoes. Jr 7/9. $200

BANNER BY

Banners just $5.00!!

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- .Visit our updated website for 2007, 05:26:43 06/14/07 Thu (cpe-24-59-133-184.twcny.res.rr.com/24.59.133.184)

OPP ~ Shoot Schedule

** August 10 - 13 (No Pageant Just Shooting) Fayetteville, NC **

Fayetteville, NC ~ * ~ Shoot Only

August 17 - 19 Miss US of America Windsor, CT

Windsor, CT ~ * ~ Shoot Only

September 28 - 30 Tropical Dream Star Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA ~ * ~ Shoot Only

October 5 - 7 America’s Genuine Jewel Albany, NY

November 2 -4 America's Beautiful Role Model Nationals Columbus, OH

Please visit website for current Composite Card specials

[
Edit |
View ]

Elite Royalty Pageants, September 28-30, 2007 -- Elite Royalty Pageants, 05:30:52 06/13/07 Wed (cpe-72-224-228-4.maine.res.rr.com/72.224.228.4)

Elite Royalty Pageant

Elite Royalty Pageants

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- .Visit our updated website for 2007, 19:34:36 06/02/07 Sat (cpe-24-59-133-184.twcny.res.rr.com/24.59.133.184)

OPP ~ COMP Card Special

*~*~*~ Ends Sunday@ Noon *~*~*~
Last Chance

*~*~*~ Special Extended *~*~*~
$25 Comp card
$45 Double Sided
This special will NOT be repeated

[
Edit | View ]

US Crowning Pageants -- A, 20:07:39 05/31/07 Thu (66-215-237-242.dhcp.rvsd.ca.charter.com/66.215.237.242)

[ Edit | View ]

Elite Royalty Pageants, September 28-30, 2007 -- Elite Royalty Pageants, 10:47:23 05/31/07 Thu (cpe-72-224-228-4.maine.res.rr.com/72.224.228.4)

Elite Royalty Pageants

[ Edit | View ]

NES PA - OPEN Pageant - very centrally located to NJ, MD and DE -- nes, 11:03:09 05/26/07 Sat (ip70-188-174-130.ri.ri.cox.net/70.188.174.130)

************FUN, EASY, PAGEANT***************

***NEW TO PAGEANTS?? BEEN AWAY FROM PAGEANTS FOR A FEW YEARS?? THIS IS THE PAGEANT FOR YOU!!!******

******LOW ENTRIES****** ******24 TITLES******

***PENNSYLVANIA GRAND SUPREME PRIZES INCLUDE $395.00 SUPREME PACKAGE PAID FOR NES NATIONALS IN NOVEMBER, BEAUTY & TWO OPTIONALS PAID FOR NES MISS & MASTER ELEGANCE IN AUGUST, SAVINGS BOND, GORGEOUS CROWN, BEAUTIFUL TROPHY AND MORE!!!

*******WE CURRENTLY HAVE MORE TITLES THAN CONTESTANTS********

****** TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY*****

**** BE SEEN BY A MODELING & TALENT SCOUT FROM PLAZA 7 TALENT - ONE OF PHILADELPHIA’S LEADING MODEL & TALENT AGENT WHO WILL BE ONE OF OUR JUDGES!!!!***** AMAZING VISABILITY!!!

THE NEW NES - NATURALLY ELEGANT & SIMPLE

PENNSYLVANIA OPEN STATE PAGEANT

SUNDAY - JUNE 10, 2007

THE INN AT CHESTER SPRINGS

815 POTTSTOWN PIKE (ROUTE 100)

EXTON, PA 19341

(MINUTES FROM THE PA TURNPIKE, ROUTE 202, AND THE KING OF PRUSSIA MALL)

ALL CONTESTANTS WILL RECEIVE A TROPHY AND A DISCOUNT TO ATTEND NATIONALS IN CONNECTICUT IN NOVEMBER!!

TITLES INCLUDE:

PENNSYLVANIA GRAND SUPREME

10 PENNSYLVANIA AGE DIVISION SUPREMES

10 PENNSYLVANIA BEAUTY WINNERS

PENNSYLVANIA GRAND AMBASSADOR

PENNSYLVANIA OVERALL MOST BEAUTIFUL

PENNSYLVANIA SWEETHEART

VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO ENTER ON-LINE AT http://www.nespageants.com/NESPA/

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- .Visit our updated website for 2007, 05:05:39 05/24/07 Thu (ACA2DD2A.ipt.aol.com/172.162.221.42)

OPP ~ COMP Card Special

*~*~*~ TODAY ONLY (5/24/07) *~*~*~
$25 Comp card
$45 Double Sided

[
Edit | View ]

YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU MISS THIS REGAL EVENT -- ARG, 04:32:23 05/23/07 Wed (c-71-192-255-14.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/71.192.255.14)

THE TIME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

JOIN US FOR THIS AWESOME EVENT
YOU WON’T BE SORRY

AUGUST 25, 2007
SHERATON/BRADLEY CT

GORGEOUS CUSTOM FULL DIAMOND CROWNS
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY GIFT FOR EVERY CONTESTANT

ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE PACKAGE WORTH OVER $2,300 INCLUDING A $2000 BOND.

TONS OF GIFTS AND PRIZES.. WE HAVE ADDED IN 10 PRINCESS SUPREMES AND 3 PRINCE SUPREMES AND MANY ANNIVERSARY SURPRISES.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADD IN MORE SUPREME TITLES AS OUR CONTESTANT NUMBERS RISE..SO ENTER EARLY..

HERE IS HOW…

REFERRALS: Invite your friends to join you for a great day of fun and excitement (must have never done America's Regal Gems or Perfect Pearls) at ARG 5th Anniversary National and receive $25 off your fees for each friend that enters. . . 5 referrals and your supreme package is FREE. You could also be our Hospitality Model and receive a crown, sash, gift and $100 bond and be featured on the inside back cover of the program book. Contestant with the most referrals over 5 will win this award.

AD PAGES: Sell ad pages to all your friends, family and business associates. They get the advertising you get fees paid for.. Ad Pages sell for $50 each with $25 of each ad page going toward your fees. The more you sell the less you have to pay. Sell 11 ad pages and enter by June 30, 2007 and you will receive your Supreme fee FREE and for selling 10 ad pages you will receive your choice of a battery powered ride on (example: Barbie convertible, Dora jeep, Hummer, etc) or an IPOD or a flat screen TV or a digital camera. You could be our Cover Model and receive a crown, sash and $100 bond and be featured on the back cover of the program book.. EVERY contestant that sells 10 ad pages will receive the ride on, IPOD, TV or camera. Contestant with the most ad pages over 10 will receive the Cover Model award.

Enter by June 30, 2007 - Supreme fee only $275 for girls and $175 for boys and you receive one optional FREE. That is Beauty and 4 optionals and you will be entered into the Amethyst Supreme for a great package of gifts.

Enter by July 20, 2007 - Supreme fee only $325 for girls and $225 for boys. That is Beauty and 3 optionals and you will be entered into the Amethyst Supreme for a great package of gifts. One girl and one boy will win this award. This is an Early bird only and is FREE. No one will be entered into Amethyst Supreme after the deadline. Winner is contestant with the highest Beauty, Model and Photo score.

Enter by August 1, 2007 - Supreme fee only $395 for girls and $295 for boys. That is Beauty and 3 optionals.

After August 1, 2007 - Supreme fee will be $395 plus $50 late fee for girls and $295 plus $50 late fee for boys.

Remember at Regal Gems there are no additional fees for any Supreme titles. All awards are presented on stage. WE DO NOT PRORATE.

This is going to be one of THE BEST NATIONALS IN THE NORTHEAST. You'll be sorry if you miss it.. Hope to see you all there.

[ Edit | View ]

look -- miss jamie, 10:04:20 05/13/07 Sun (NoHost/65.170.168.243)

~Click banner to visit us!~

Email Jamie at keystonemfp@yahoo.com
for more details!

~Click banner to visit us!~

Email Lisa at
cbpagenats@yahoo.com
for more details!

~Click banner to visit us on My Space!~

[
Edit | View ]

. -- ALL AMERICAN MISS & SOUTHERN USA (.), 22:44:14 05/06/07 Sun (75-120-236-42.dyn.centurytel.net/75.120.236.42)

All American Miss National!!!

COME WIN A $5,000.00 SAVINGS BOND!!!

OVER 55 NATIONAL ALL AMERICAN MISS LOGO CROWNS WILL BE AWARDED!

WE HAVE EXTENDED OUR THE DEADLINE FOR YOUR FREE CROWNING T-SHIRT TO MAY 10TH

THE FIRST 30 ENTRIES RECEIVE AN ALL AMERICAN MISS LOGO CROWN

SEND OR PAYPAL $50 DEPOSIT BY MAY 10th & GET THE SUPREME PACKAGE FREE
PAYPAL ADDRESS: K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET

BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MAY 10th AND GET YOUR ROOM FOR $52.00 A NIGHT.

AAM NATIONALS WILL BE HELD AT THE QUALITY INN
OXFORD, ALABAMA CALL: 256-831-3410 OR 1-877-888-6654 FOR RESERVATIONS
MAPQUEST ADDRESS FOR HOTEL:
U.S. HWY 78 & 21 SOUTH, OXFORD, ALABAMA 36203.
THE QUALITY INN IS LOCATED AT THE ANNISTON/OXFORD EXIT #185 ON INTERSTATE 20.
THE QUALITY INN IS 60 MILES EAST OF BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA AND 60 MILES WEST OF ATLANTA, GEORGIA ON INTERSTATE 20.

DON'T MISS ALL AMERICAN MISS NATIONALS JUNE 1-3
PARTY, REGISTRATION, AND LOTS OF FUN ON FRIDAY, JUNE 1st
ALL COMPETITION ON SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd
CROWNING FOR ALL GROUPS ON SUNDAY, JUNE 3RD

THE WEBSITE: ALLAMERICANMISS.COM
E-MAIL: K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET

EASY WAYS TO EARN YOUR TRIP TO NATIONALS AND RECEIVE BIG AWARDS!!

WORK ON AD PAGES FOR THE PROGRAM BOOK
SELL TWO AD PAGES AND GET YOUR REGISTRATION PAID
SELL 4 AD PAGES AND GET REGISTRATION AND A 10" NATIONAL CROWN
SELL THE MOST AD PAGES AND BE ALL AMERICAN MISS COVER GIRL OR BOY!!
COVER GIRL OR BOY WILL BE FEATURED ON THE FRONT COVER OF THE AAM NATIONAL PROGRAM BOOK IN COLOR

COVER GIRL OR COVER BOY WILL RECEIVE EVERY EVENT PAID, ALL OPTIONALS PAID, ANYTHING OFFERED WILL BE PAID,
HE OR SHE MAY ENTERS AS MANY EVENTS AS THEY LIKE
PLUS DOOR BADGES FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS ARE PAID

AWARDS FOR COVER GIRL OR COVER BOY ARE:
6 FOOT NATIONAL TROPHY, 10" ALL AMERICAN MISS LOGO CROWN
MONOGRAMMED BANNER, A VERY SPECIAL GIFT, COVER GIRL OR BOY PLAQUE AND THE NATIONAL ROBE.
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ON SELLING AD PAGES
CALL: 256-463-4879 AND WE WILL SEND SAMPLE SHEETS.
E-MAIL: K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET OR CALL: 256-463-4879

REFER 3 CONTESTANTS AND COME TO NATIONAL FREE!!!
LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED A PACK OF ENTRY FORMS TO WORK ON REFERRALS.

YOU MAY ALSO WORK ON SPONSOR TICKETS FOR FREE ENTRY
SELL THE MOST AND YOU WILL BE FEATURED ON THE INSIDE COVER OF THE PROGRAM BOOK
PLUS GET EVERYTHING PAID SAME AS THE COVER GIRL OR BOY!!! WOW!!!

COME WIN $5,000 SAVINGS BOND

HAIR AND MAKEUP AND TANNERS:

TONYA CARMACK carmackfive@aol.com
LOREE HAYNES blonde_sissy@yahoo.com or call 256-599-8583
MANDALYN NOE aftannoe@yahoo.com or call: 1-423-526-1941
TAMMY PARKER H/M, TANNING, NAILS TPa9211850@aol.com or call: 803-646-3066
SARA SWIGGART swiggy1@aol.com
BETH CHAMBERS bethsbeauties1@aol.com
DANA ROGERS Danadoll1@aol.com
TKO COACHING aaowen@bellsouth.net
JESSECA MOONEY jessimoon2@aol.com
CINDY HOWIE & THE DAZZLING DUE cinhowie@yahoo.com
JON PAUL modelboypro@yahoo.com
ROBIN & MRS. AMY H/M & TAN bgbcmom@aol.com
TRACY REID moonchild070871@aol.com
KASSIAH FAUL Kassiahfaul@aol.com or call 337-344-6651
CASSIE CATO-KELLY cassiecato@earthlink.net
CHRISTINA NOWLIN kayleRachelle@aol.com
Tanning and Nails by Tammy Parker and Christian Nowlin

All American Miss National!!!

OVER 55 NATIONAL ALL AMERICAN MISS LOGO CROWNS WILL BE AWARDED!

EVENTS: BEAUTY, SPORTSWEAR, WESTERNWEAR, CASUALWEAR, SWIMWEAR, PHOTOGENIC, PORTFOLIO, COMPOSITE, AND TALENT.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS NATIONAL.
CLICK ON THE BANNER TO VISIT US TODAY!!
THE WEBSITE: ALLAMERICANMISS.COM
E-MAIL: K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET

THE NEXT 20 PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL K-AND-L@CENTURYTEL.NET WILL RECEIVE $100.00 OFF NATIONALS

$100.00 PAGEANT CASH WILL BE SENT TO YOU
PAGEANT CASH IS THE SAME AS CASH ON YOUR FEES.
IF YOU ARE FROM A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A AAM DIRECTOR YOU MAY COME WITH FEES PAID.
ASK HOW YOU MAY ENTER FREE!!!!
SELL TWO AD PAGEANTS AND GET THE REGISTRATION PAID
AWARDS: $5,000.00, $500.00, $100.00 SAVINGS BONDS
BEAUTIFUL ALL AMERICAN MISS LOGO CROWNS
6 FT, 4 FT, 2 FT, CUSTOM DESIGNED TROPHIES,
BEAUTIFUL MONOGRAMMED BANNERS
GIFTS FROM ALL CONTESTANTS,
ALL AMERICAN MISS TOTE BAGS AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE

ALL AMERICAN MISS NATIONAL FINALS
JUNE 1-3, 2007 ****JUNE 2, 2007 - COMPETITION FOR ALL AGE DIVISIONS
JUNE 3, 2007 - CROWNING CEREMONY FOR ALL CONTESTANTS (OPEN TO ALL STATES AND ALL CONTESTANTS)

AGE DIVISIONS (age as of January 1, 2007)

0-2 boys and 3-up boys

0-9 mos. - 10-18 mos - 19-27 mos - 28-35 mos - 3 year old

4 year old - 5 year old - 6 year old - 7-8 year old

9-10 year old - 11-13 year old - 14-16 year old - 17-up

YOUNG MISS VENUS - TEEN VENUS - MS VENUS - AND VENUS PLUS

MOTHER/DAUGHTER AND FATHER/DAUGHTER/SON COMPETITIONS AND SPECIAL NEEDS DIVISIONS

EARLY ENTRIES: THE FIRST 30 ENTRIES RECEIVED WITH A $50.00 DEPOSIT WILL RECEIVE A BEAUTITUL ALL AMERICAN MISS LOGO CROWN
CONTESTANTS THAT GETS THEIR $50.00 DEPOSIT IN BY MAY 10, 2007 WILL RECEIVE THE CROWNING T-SHIRT FREE!!
OVERALL GRAND SUPREME HIGH POINT $5,000.00 GUARANTEED BOND

TWO NATIONAL QUEENS IN EACH AGE GROUP,
PLUS A STATE QUEEN FROM EVERY STATE REPRESENTED IN YOUR AGE GROUP
REFERRALS: ANYONE WHO REFERS 3 CONTESTANTS THAT ARE NOT ON THE MAILING LIST MAY ENTER ALL EVENTS FREE.
IF YOU REFER MORE THAN 3 CONTESTANTS YOU WILL GET $25.00 FOR EACH OF THEM.
REFERRALS WILL NOT BE COUNTED FOR CONTESTANTS ENTERING AT THE DOOR OR IF THEY HAVE DONE AN ALL AMERICAN MISS PAGEANT.
THEY MUST HAVE THEIR ENTRY FORMS IN AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE PAGEANT IN ORDER TO COUNT AS YOUR REFERRAL.
BROTHERS & SISTERS: FIRST CHILD FULL PRICE, SECOND CHILD HALF PRICE, THIRD CHILD FREE!!!

[ Edit | View ]

Elite Royalty Pageants -- Elite Royalty Pageants, 05:10:36 05/03/07 Thu (cpe-72-224-228-4.maine.res.rr.com/72.224.228.4)

Elite Royalty Pageant

[ Edit | View ]

NEED BANNER POSTING SERVICE!!! -- COTTON'S POSTING SERVICE, 14:52:55 05/02/07 Wed (doc-65-89-60-217.lv.tx.cebridge.net/65.89.60.217)

~Resonable Rates~~

E-mail me for info:

APA Web & Banner Design

[ Edit | View ]

6th Annual Miss & Mr Elegance Pageant & Talent Competition -- NES, 17:42:47 05/01/07 Tue (ip72-195-146-38.ri.ri.cox.net/72.195.146.38)

Play our trivia game to win an extra optional FREE

Custom all AB stoned crowns!!!

ROYALTY

Jessie Jayanne LaFrance, Grace Holman, Hannah Hatfield, Isabella Rende, Meagen Cutting, Shaenen Gilpatrick, Hector Ortega, Joely Bernat, Ava Bothelo, Gianna Ferrari-Shenk, Kiara Rodriguez, Mahala Smith, Dante Costello, Grady Burke, Nevin Valentin, Myah Menefee, Hannah Shpigler, Maria Ringer, Meaghan Fawcett, Alyxus Monaye Vasquez, Jonet Nichelle, Makenzie Emerson, Toni Forcier, Kelly Serpa, Ellie Ann Puhalla, Kayla Richards, Siara Padilla, Georgianna Nadine

NEW ENGLAND IS BEAUTIFUL IN THE SUMMER - RIGHT NEAR THE OCEAN......WE ARE ONLY 90 MINUTES NORTH EAST OF NEW YORK CITY AND ONLY 90 MINUTES SOUTH WEST OF BOSTON...MAKE IT A MINI VACATION

We will be awarding Tiffany's right in the Little Blue Box!!!!

VENDORS

HAIR AND MAKEUP

Stacey Louque (Sydnie's Falls) - email xxJana3XX@aol.com
Dores/Kerry Hanley -klhmakeup@hotmail.com or call Phone - (781)762-9329 Cell (781)710-3151
Sue Bianco - Dimndprncs@aol.com
Madonna - MadonnaHM@aol.com or call 502-457-3405
Mykel Baca - HOTTIESBYMYKEL@aol.com
Wendy Jordan - MissWendysMakeup@aol.com
Lisa Ringer - dancingpickle@aol.com
Kristen Zink - zinko@sssnet.com
Grace James - Email - gracejames@verizon.net
TANNING/NAILS/HAIR ROLLING
Wendy Jordan (Nails/Tanning) - Email MissWendysMakeup@aol.com
You Go Girl Tans - Email - YouGoGirlTans@aol.com
Super Girl Tanning - Email - charlotte.lafrance@sympatico.ca
Pageant Girls Nails by Chrissy - PAPAGEANTGIRL@HOTMAIL.COM
Lisa Ringer H/M - Email -dancingpickle@aol.com
Grace James - Email - gracejames@verizon.net
Beach Babies Total Tan (Tanning, Nails & Hair Rolling) - beachbabiestan@aol.com
COACHING
Miss Lilly's S.O.T's Coaching -Email - MissLilly@star2morrow.com (Stars of Tomorrow website - http://www.star2morrow.com/)
Coaching with Kassadra's Cuties - Email kassandraskuties@comcast.net
Sweet T's - Coaching with Toni - Email pageantpro13@aol.com(Sweet T's website - http://www.sweetts.homestead.com/)
PHOTO SHOOTS
Belle Visage - LaBelleFille1@aol.com
Blown Away Photo Shoot - Email - charlotte.lafrance@sympatico.ca
Build a Bear buddies - Email Grace James - Email - gracejames@verizon.net
Sydnie's Falls

[ Edit | View ]

Elite Royalty Pageants -- Elite Royalty Pageants, 20:01:17 04/29/07 Sun (cpe-72-224-228-4.maine.res.rr.com/72.224.228.4)

Elite Royalty Pageants

[ Edit | View ]

JOIN US AT OUR 5TH ANNIVERSARY NATIONAL -- ARG, 09:20:27 04/23/07 Mon (c-71-192-255-14.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/71.192.255.14)

America's Regal Gems

THE TIME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
AUGUST 25, 2007
SHERATON/BRADLEY CT

GORGEOUS CUSTOM DIAMOND CROWNS
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY GIFT FOR EVERY CONTESTANT

TONS OF GIFTS AND PRIZES.. WE HAVE ADDED IN 10 PRINCESS SUPREMES AND 3 PRINCE SUPREMES AND MANY ANNIVERSARY SURPRISES.

HERE IS HOW…

AD PAGES: Sell ad pages to all your friends, family and business associates. They get the advertising you get fees paid for.. Ad Pages sell for $50 each with $25 of each ad page going toward your fees. The more you sell the less you have to pay. Sell 11 ad pages and enter by June 30, 2007 and you will receive your Supreme fee FREE and for selling 10 ad pages you will receive your choice of a battery powered ride on (example: Barbie convertible, Dora jeep, Hummer, etc) or an IPOD or a flat screen TV. You could be our Cover Model and receive a crown, sash and $100 bond and be featured on the back cover of the program book.. EVERY contestant that sells 10 ad pages will receive the ride on or IPOD. Contestant with the most ad pages over 10 will receive the Cover Model award.

Remember at Regal Gems there are no additional fees for any Supreme titles. All awards are presented on stage.

[ Edit | View ]

CB -- Lisa, 04:34:03 04/20/07 Fri (cache-mtc-ab03.proxy.aol.com/64.12.116.67)

Crowning Beauty

Click here

Natural & Glitz Accepted and awarded Seperate
2 Kings & Queens Per Age Group
Awarding Crowns, Tiaras, Plaques, Trophies, Sashes, Porcelain Dolls, Gift Bags, fees off next level pageant & More

Guest Book Drawing at www.crowningbeauty.net (You must include first name, last initial, email address and what pageant you want to attend)

Schedule:

May 5th Hilliard

May 19th Jacksonville FL

June 2nd Middleburg FL.

June 16th Keystone Heights

July 14th Palatka

July 28th (FL OPen State)

August 25th Middleburg FL

September Mini Nationala Orlando date TBA

September 15th Mandarin

October 20th Middleburg Boo Bash

November 2-3 Holiday Nationals 2007 ~ Every Contestant receives a beautiful custom Poinsettian and snowflake crow

Why Pay a lot to do a prelim, when you can enter a prelim and have 2 chances to win this 10" crown. Prelim Packages just $65.00

Click Here to Email Lisa at cbpageants@yahoo.com

OR Click On Banner To Visit Our website

APA Web & Banner Design

Email Lisa at

cbpagenats@yahoo.com

for more details!

~Click banner to visit site!~

Florida's Crowning Beauty!!

and Reigning Royalty!!

Click here

Crowning Beauty & Reigning Royalty
Invite You To Hilliard Florida
On May 5th
For Our Double Header pageant
Compete In Beauty, Outfit of Choice & More

Prizes Include Crowns/Tiaras, Trophies, Banners, Large Gift Bags & Fees Off Florida Open State 2007 . Every Contestant Wil be awarded. Accepting Boys, Girls, Miss and Mrs.

Special Discounts Going On Now
Email cbpageants@yahoo.com for paperwork

APA Web & Banner Design

Florida's Crowning Beauty!!

and Reigning Royalty!!

Click here

Jacksonville, FL~ Double Header Pageant
May 19th 2007
Do Both Pageants for 1 Low Price
Compete In Beauty, 50's wear & More
Enter 2 Pageants and be awarded by both systems $100.00

Awarding Beautiful Crowns, banners, Trophies, Gift bags, Fees Off Florida Open State 2007 & Lots More
Dont Miss Out

APA Web & Banner Design

[ Edit | View ]

City Titles Available for only $25 -- MSAB CONTESTANT #987 -- City Titles Available for only $25 -- MSAB CONTESTANT #987, 00:23:39 04/13/07 Fri (c-67-162-225-118.hsd1.de.comcast.net/67.162.225.118)

http://www.freewebs.com/misssouthernamericanbeauty/

City Titles Available for only $25 -- MSAB CONTESTANT #987

[ Edit | View ]

.OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- .Click on banner to visit our updated website for 2007, 07:27:30 04/06/07 Fri (AC822958.ipt.aol.com/172.130.41.88)

GET YOUR WINNING OPP Comp-Cards Today!
Running Comp-Card Special
April 7th – 12th

OPP ~ Studio Special

OPP ~ Shooting Schedule

April 13 –14 AMBG NC/SC State Pageant, Charlotte, NC
Apr. 20th - 22nd Angelic Kids Nationals Cinn, OH
May 18-20 Sunburst NY State, Syracuse, NY
May 25-27 Dorney Park & Water Kingdom, Allentown, PA
June 1 - 3, Pageant Kingdom June Bristol,VA
June 9 Majestic Faces Clarksville, IN (minutes. from Louisville, KY)

[
Edit | View ]

.Tiara Girls -- .email, 03:43:26 04/02/07 Mon (AC935F09.ipt.aol.com/172.147.95.9)

Dancing Pickle Banners

Dancing Pickle Banners

Happy Clients ~ (We are only accepting 4 more!)
We have 3 posters, so your banners will always be seen!
OPP ~ Studio 3305
Tiara Girls

[
Edit | View ]

6th Annual Miss & Mr Elegance Pageant & Talent Competition -- NES, 15:02:13 03/31/07 Sat (NoHost/72.195.146.38)

We have Talent & Boys - don't miss our earlybird

Custom all AB stoned crowns!!!
ROYALTY
Jessie Jayanne LaFrance, Grace Holman, Hannah Hatfield, Isabella Rende, Meagen Cutting, Shaenen Gilpatrick, Hector Ortega, Joely Bernat, Ava Bothelo, Gianna Ferrari-Shenk, Kiara Rodriguez, Mahala Smith, Dante Costello, Grady Burke, Nevin Valentin, Myah Menefee, Hannah Shpigler, Maria Ringer, Meaghan Fawcett, Alyxus Monaye Vasquez, Jonet Nichelle, Makenzie Emerson, Toni Forcier, Kelly Serpa, Ellie Ann Puhalla, Kayla Richards, Siara Padilla, Georgianna Nadine

NEW ENGLAND IS BEAUTIFUL IN THE SUMMER - RIGHT NEAR THE OCEAN......WE ARE ONLY 90 MINUTES NORTH EAST OF NEW YORK CITY AND ONLY 90 MINUTES SOUTH WEST OF BOSTON...MAKE IT A MINI VACATION

NES (Naturally Elegant and Simple) is going back to basics!!!

CHECK OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR DETAILS - state pageants are being scheduled as we speak

ALL NES STATE PAGEANTS ARE OPEN

Email the Director

NES NATIONALS
Nov 3-4 - CT

[ Edit | View ]

.Tiara Girls -- .email, 06:14:33 03/22/07 Thu (ACA46676.ipt.aol.com/172.164.102.118)

Dancing Pickle Banners

Dancing Pickle Banners

Dancing Pickle Banners

OPP ~ Studio 3305
Tiara Girls

[
Edit | View ]

Royal Queens of America -- Royal Queens of America, 10:45:13 03/21/07 Wed (c-68-84-19-74.hsd1.fl.comcast.net/68.84.19.74)

NEED HAIR AND MAKE-UP FOR THAT PERFECT LOOK? WE GOT YOU COVERED.

MISS DEE DEE                       dstyle@davidparker.net   

MISS SHERRI                      pageantbabe1020@aol.com

CASSONDRA CATO                cassiecato@earthlink.net   

CHRISTINA NOWLIN              kayeRachelle@aol.com   

TAMMIE PARKER                   TP9211850@aol.com

TONYA CARMACK                 carmackfive@aol.com

AFTAN NOE                         aftannoe@yahoo.com

SARA SWIGART                   swiggy1@aol.com

JOHN PAUL                         modelboy89@hotmail.com

The  best stylist are here! Make sure you book early to get a spot with you favorite stylist.

Do not see your stylist listed?

Call them and tell them you want to go to ROYAL QUEENS OF AMERICA!

How would you like to win all your FEES PAID?  Send in your deposit of only $100.00 by April 1st

And you just might enter our pageant for FREE. And everyone who sends in their deposit will also receive a  TEDDY-ANGELS holding a heart in your birthstone!

VERY IMPORTANT! The dead line to enter Royal Queens of America is APRIL 7th

NO DOOR REGISTRATION

Royal Queens of America will never cancel any of their pageants.

We will never PRO-RATE!

All awards will be given out no matter how many Contestants

www.royalqueensofamerica.com 

Don't forget to sign our guest book for a chance to win fees off and a great prize!

WWW.ROYALQUEENSOFAMERICA.COM

Photo Contest to end this week!   

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE FOR BEAUTIFUL NEW PAGEANT GOWNS, USED PAGEANT ITEMS, GREAT GIFT AND HOME DECOR PRODUCTS AND SO MUCH MORE!! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR SALE? WE WILL LIST IT FOR FREE!! jUST EMAIL US A PICTURE OF THE ITEM, YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND A TELL US ABOUT THE ITEM, THAT'S IT!           

WWW.ROYALQUEENSOFAMERICA.COM

[ Edit | View ]

.Tiara Girls -- Click in for details, 05:41:51 03/21/07 Wed (AC821EF9.ipt.aol.com/172.130.30.249)

Dancing Pickle Banners

Dancing Pickle Banners

Dancing Pickle Banners

OPP ~ Studio 3305
Tiara Girls

[
Edit | View ]

HURRY 3 days left!!! NES Sweetheart!! 100.00 dep. gets free blk. and wh. -- Tammy, 08:59:14 03/20/07 Tue (c-24-2-158-124.hsd1.mn.comcast.net/24.2.158.124)

*~*~*Belle Visage’ Photography *~*~*

DON'T MISS THIS SHOOT!!!

Belle Visage' Photography
Get your winning photos today!!
**Send in your deposit early to get a free B/W!!!**

$395.00 for 3 looks
H/M with MYKEL BACA

Contact Tammy Costello for more info at halomookie@yahoo.com

Banners by Lilypad Graphics

[ Edit | View ]

Win Fees paid to the Awesome Worlds Most Beautiful Mini National Pageant May 11-13 Oc, MD -- director Miss Kim, 17:47:00 03/19/07 Mon (c-68-80-238-217.hsd1.nj.comcast.net/68.80.238.217)

Worlds Most Beautiful Mini National
Photo Contest

Win Fees paid!

e-mail photos to pageantpal2@comcast.net
paypal pageantpal2@aol.com add 4% for fee

2 Grands Supreme Package paid
Age divison $150 paid
Beauty $75 paid

Every contestant who enters and doesn't win a title will receive a $25 optional at the mini nationals.

Banner by Sweet & Sassy Banners

--
Worlds Most Beautiful
May 11-13

Beauty of the East Coast
Prelim & Easter theme pageant

[ Edit | View ]

HURRY 1 WEEK LEFT!!!!get your 100.00 dep. in for a free blk. and wh.!!! -- Tammy, 22:08:16 03/15/07 Thu (c-24-2-158-124.hsd1.ct.comcast.net/24.2.158.124)

*~*~*Belle Visage’ Photography *~*~*

DON'T MISS THIS SHOOT!!!

Belle Visage' Photography
March 23-24 in Hartford, Connecticut

$395.00 for 3 looks H/M with MYKEL BACA
Contact Tammy Costello for more info at halomookie@yahoo.com

Banners by Lilypad Graphics

[ Edit | View ]

. -- .email, 03:49:36 03/15/07 Thu (AC83A385.ipt.aol.com/172.131.163.133)

OPP ~ Shooting Schedule

April 7 – 11 Virginia Beach ~*~ Spring Break Shoot ~*~
Shoot on a “week day” and get a free look
April 13 –14 AMBG NC/SC State Pageant

Kelly Raby’s H&M Schedule

March 24th DIXIELAND MINI-NAT. STATESVILLE, N.C.

MARCH 30-APRIL 2 MODEL MISS NAT. ATLANTA, GA.

APRIL 13-15 AMBG CAROLINA STATE CHARLOTTE, N.C.

APRIL 20-22 TIARA GIRLS CAROLINA STATE MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.

MAY 26-28 AMBG NATIONAL GATLINGBURG, TENN.

DISCO DIVAS NAT.

We don’t Monkey around,
we get your banners posted!

[
Edit | View ]

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.