VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:14:18 09/29/10 Wed
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: Boehner has Time

The Tea Party A$$hats of Missouri

[Lewis & Clark Patriots]

posted a video of IDIOT BOY John BONER critizing the Democrats for bringing in a comedian to testify before Congress here; http://frontiertea.blogspot.com/2010/09/john-boehner-dems-have-time-to-bring-in.html?

Well you know me, I CAN'T STAND the ORANGE BOY, and I DETEST these MORON TEA PARTY FOOLS[did I mention how much I HATE SARA PALIN LATELY?]

So I let loose with a comment at their site, lets see if i get deleted;

Goes like this;

Well it seems that John BONER has time to CHEAT ON HIS WIFE as WELL!

I would RATHER hear what a WELL INFORMED man has to say[so what if he works as a comedian], than a LYING CHEATING piece of GARBAGE like John Boehner

When he was accused of being IN BED with LOBBYISTS, we had NO IDEA he was LITERALLY in bed with at least one; Lizbeth Lyons

So much for the "Family Values" part of the GOP.

Now listen REAL GOOD TEA PARTY BOZOS

It is WE who are going to take the country back, back from the LIES and CORRUPTION, and most importantly IGNORANCE that the GOP and the TEA PARTY MOVEMENT stand for.

It takes MORE than MISSPELLED and RACIST signs, and the STUPID BLATHERING of AN IDIOT like SARA FAILin to win the minds of the TRUE MAJORITY of Americans who just happen to be MORE INTELLEGENT than YOU!

BRING IT ON!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.