VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:51:53 10/13/06 Fri
Author: Fred Baker
Subject: Re: Federal and Confederate Command Structure
In reply to: Jonah 's message, "Federal and Confederate Command Structure" on 11:40:52 10/07/06 Sat

Jonah,

As has been outlined, John Duffer will command the Federal side and Frank Aufmuth the Confederate side. As Mr. Hicks and Mr. Yearby have indicated, some posts have been filled. I know both the commanders well and trust their judgements with regard to appointing officers and other important NCO positions. As folks are appointed, they may be named but this event isn't about any sort of "who's who" in reenacting, hardcore, progressive or otherwise. The men in command are experienced and highly competent and were chosen for those qualities. I have every faith that the folks they select will perform admirably.

I hope this helps a bit.

Hope to see you on the registered list soon. And drag along a partner or two.

Kind regards,

Fred Baker

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.