VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7] ]

*****Tiny Miss of America Schedule*****

Tiny Miss of America National Pageant, Charlottesville, March 17-19

Tiny Miss Augusta County Easter Pageant, Staunton, April 15 Tiny Miss Wytheville, Wytheville, May 7

Tiny Miss Hampton Roads Pageant Chesapeake Va June 4

Tiny Miss Harrisonburg 2006, Harrisonburg, June 11

Tiny Miss Virginia, Charlottesville, July 20-23 Tiny Miss Director

Tiny Miss Website
Tiny Miss Board

H/M Attending

Miss Mindy

• Here we RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR -- No name, 08:31:29 03/19/07 Mon [4]
    Tiny Miss Winners? -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 01:38:46pm

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][Edit]

Replies:
    winners yet?? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 05:17:57pm
    It has to be over by now... (NT) -- ., Sunday, March 18, 05:26:12pm
    OK, Here's what I can remember- Outstanding Miss- Emily Kinsey, Teen Miss-Heather Conley, Young Miss- Maegan Minetto, Wee Baby- Madison Ellis, Baby- Hannah Sweeney, Tiny- Ashley Ramkissoon, Petite- Toni Stone, Pre-teen- Olivia Jimenez, Junior- Courtney Garrett, Senior- Blaire Borum. Fabulous competition!!!! (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 05:30:12pm
    Overalls- Upper group- Runway, Hobby Career, and Photogenic all won by Heather Conley! Lower groups- Runway and Hobby Careerwear- Emily Kinsey, Young Miss Talent- Casey Donegan, Teen Miss Talent- Nicole Wimmer. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 05:36:16pm
    Overall Photogenic- Younger groups- Megan Holtzclaw. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 05:38:26pm
    WHY (NT) -- ., Sunday, March 18, 06:00:09pm
    What was your opinions without hurting peoples feelings please? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:31:16pm
    WOW -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:53:27pm
    BO ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are going to talk about TM please do it in a non bashing way. You can get your emotions accross without making statements that bring negativity to the winners. I will leave informational posts up but I will unapprove bashing posts like the one I just removed.. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 06:11:22pm
    Congratulations to all the winners. WTG Hannah. What an awesome win. (NT) -- Kaitlynne and her nana, Nancy, Sunday, March 18, 06:16:04pm
    What about runner-ups? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 06:26:58pm
    ANYONE?? Runnerups if known-particularly in pre-teen and up. thanks much (NT) -- ...., Sunday, March 18, 06:42:09pm
    Did they have talent, photogenic winners for each group too? How about r/u overall? Esp love to hear in preteen and jr teen thx (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 06:44:57pm
    Junior Division - Winner Courtney G., 1st ru Marina F, 2nd Meghan D., 3rd ru Jacqueline C., 4th ru Katie M. Photogenic- Marina F, Runway - Courtney G., Talent - Courtney G., Hobby/Career - Christina G., Gown and swimsuit - Heather C, Interview - Courtney G. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:30:22pm
    preteens r/u??? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:43:44pm
    Winner Olivia Jiminez, 1st ru Jordan D, 2nd ru Autumn E, 3rd ru Natalie H, 4thru Mercedes M, Photogenic - Emilea S, Runway - Autumn E, Hobby - Reagan D, Gown - Kelsey K, Swimsuit and Interview- Olivia J., Talent - Reagan D (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:48:23pm
    I think alot of people have opinions about this pageant. Are we not allowed to discuss our opinions? It would be nice to know other people's opinions about this pageant. Thank BO for allowing the questions! (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 06:51:54pm
    Yes, of course you can ask questions and express concerns about any pageant on this board. But if it is a post that directly or indirectly bashes the winners, then it is going to be unapproved. I am sure any director would like to see constructive criticism. Isn't this what we do when we put our dd's in pageants, pay for constructive criticism? We all have our thoughts and opinions, just please do not bash the winners when getting your points across here. They are all beautiful and like our own children have worked very hard. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:11:13pm
    Not sure why questions about who else won r/u or age group photogenic/talent etc was removed? Just looking for the information, congrats to all! (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:02:44pm
    Sorry, the posts are just showing up funny-Mod may be just screening first-keep it clean, but please share for those of who weren't able to make it! thx (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:04:43pm
    The only post that has been removed was above the WHY? post and it was not a question. It was a mean statement. Go back and look for your post and I assure it is still there. (NT) -- VA BO, Sunday, March 18, 07:14:33pm
    Who competed in Junior this year? (NT) -- thankx, Sunday, March 18, 07:09:47pm
    Courtney G., Heather C., Marina F., Katie M., Christina G., Meaghan D., Jacqueline C. (NT) -- Wonderful group of very nice girls!, Sunday, March 18, 07:48:33pm
    WOW, Way to go- little girls in the BABY division, especially Emily, and Meagan for taking the "outstanding and highpoint" titles!! (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:32:38pm
    how many were in the baby group? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:35:20pm
    Who was in the Tiny Group? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 07:49:26pm
    Can this thread be fixed please? Most of the messages do not show up on the board-until you click into reply to message-so you don't see posts or questions! thanks (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:05:33pm
    All the winners were beautiful girls! Congrats to all of you!!!! However, the pageant seemed very unorganized, contestants were rushed on stage and judges spent more time writing on their sheets than watching the girls on stage. Not what we usually see and have come to expect of Tiny Miss. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:34:22pm
    WTG Emily! We knew you could do it! HUgs Jaydah and mom (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:36:30pm
    I disagree. My daughter commented on how attentive the judges were and I LOVE comments on the score sheets. Its what we pay for-the opinion of the judges. (NT) -- thanks, Sunday, March 18, 08:53:36pm
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU GOT YOUR SCORESHEET ALREADY?? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:54:41pm
    Do not imply that I have received score sheets. Someone commented that the judges were spending too much time WRITING ON THE SCORE SHEETS and my response was that I like comments on score sheets and I do. It helps you know what to work on and much more specific than just a number score. (NT) -- congrats to all the winners, Sunday, March 18, 09:07:30pm
    Personally I think a master score sheet posted for all to see helps me more than our individual score sheets. Why don't Mrs. Gail post the master? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:00:48pm
    I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT! (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:22:21pm
    IT WOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY PUT THE SCORES IN A COMPUTER IN THE BALLROOM AND THEIRS A BUSINIESS CENTER TO PRINT THEM OUT AND ALL THOSE WALLS TO POST THEM ON. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:27:55pm
    I AGREE MAYBE WE WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER HOW THESE GIRLS WIN YEAR AFTER YEAR IF WE SAW THEIR SCORES. HOW DO GIRLS TRIP ON GOWNS AND FALL ON STAGE AND YET STILL PLACE HIGH OR EVEN WIN. WE WERE THERE , SAW IT, WHY DID THE JUDGES MISS IT. BECAUSE THEY WERE WRITTING WHILE THE GIRLS WERE ON STAGE. THE WRITTING SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED AFTER THE CHILD LEAVES THE STAGE. THEN THE JUDGES ARE WATCHING GIRLS AND NOT THEIR PADS. (NT) -- I ALSO AGREE THAT THERE WERE SOME STRANGE CHOCIES YET AGAIN THIS YEAR. NOTHING KNEW WITH TM. NOT A BASH JUST MY OP. BUT SOUNDS LIKE OTHERS THINK THE SAME., Monday, March 19, 07:02:39am
    Agree also, it should be posted, and score sheets given out, becasue always remeber who you pick as judges, they always talk and you would be amazed at who konws them, and who they call after a pageant, to say congratulations and find out the outcome was not the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 08:49:30am
    How can they write so many comments if they aren't even looking though??? Some mistakes were missed too when the judges had their heads down. There were two sets of judges, maybe one was more attentive than the other???? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:02:15pm
    Great Job Madison P. and Megan H. you both did a great job (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:58:15pm
    Congratulations to Adrianna and Skylar P.Skylar way to go baby girl.I am so sorry that you didnt feel good and to know that you still got 2nd runner up we are so proud of you. Megan H overall all photogenic way to go girl. We are so proud of all of you. Congratulations to all the TM winners and runner ups ~Love Skylar R~ (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 08:59:02pm
    Where do we begin? Maegan, Hannah,Emily "Kinsey", it was great to see, and play with you girls this weekend. Maegan and Emily it was great to get to know you 2 better. Addie, well you looked beautiful this weekend, and I loved getting to swim and play with you. Congratulations girls! Thank you for making me your choice for the sportsmanship award. I love you ALL! Skylar (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:04:10pm
    Oh my goodness!! How did I forget, LEXIE, it was so great to see you to, and swim with you. I really do miss you baby, and my mommy misses your mommy too. Thank you for wishing me luck in your farewell speech, it meant so much coming from you. WE LOVE YOU!! Skylar P. and Aunt Neddie (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:14:57pm
    Did DF compete at this pageant? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:07:51pm
    Congrat to Heather Conley on your big win!! Highpoint EVERYTHING!! Runway, Hobby/Career, Photo! (NT) -- Wow!!, Sunday, March 18, 09:12:05pm
    Congrats Heather -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:54:08am
    No she didn't. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:19:46pm
    yes, she did. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:25:30pm
    I think the "No" poster was referring to DF not Heather C. (NT) -- Just to clarify, Sunday, March 18, 09:28:57pm
    Thank You! :-) (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:32:42pm
    You are welcome. It is difficult to follow this board/postings after Tiny Miss some times! (NT) -- Pageant friend, Sunday, March 18, 09:36:01pm
    Duh......I was anwsering the ? about did DF compete...if you would have read the entire post the message are coming across in the wrong spots! We all know she won Overall everything BETSY! LOL (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:30:10pm
    Dominick was not at Tiny Miss this weekend. She had a dance competition. Wish she would have been there! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:28:53am
    Who were the r/u in Tiny? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:20:33pm
    1st ru -K. Taylor, 2nd ru- C. Donegan, 3rd ru- B. Baily tied for 4th ru- M. Skeie and M Holtzclaw That was all the contestants in petite. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:24:32pm
    Don't recognize some of the names, what are the first names for Petite (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:43:02pm
    Did anybody else see KT crying? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:44:16pm
    There were a lot of kids crying both big and small. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:51:34pm
    Tiny 1st ru- M Perry don't remember the rest I think 2nd was J Baker 3rd R Spears and I know 4th was C Rosenberg (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:26:59pm
    2nd runner up was Blair Oakley, not Jayla B. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:31:09pm
    I'm sorry but did JB fall down and no one saw it except the judges? That was definately a shocker in that group. She is so good on stage and always so put together. Love her new dress (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 06:15:43am
    Tiny Division: Winner Ashley r, 1st ru Madison P, 2nd ru Blair O, 3rd ru Rylie S, 4th ru Charli Rosenberg (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:30:01pm
    Gail's numbers were low this year and same girls won again. Gail will be crying next year because her numbers will be lower. There was some funny business going on in alot of the groups. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 09:58:01pm
    Some divisions funny business winners were good though. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:03:36pm
    PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS JUST A QUESTION. BUT I WAS ALWAYS TOLD THAT IF YOU ARE IN PRE-TEEN YOU MUST HAVE A BODY THAT IS DEVELOPED. HOW DID THE WINNER TAKE THE CROWN LOOKING LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD. SHE MAY BE GOOD ON STAGE I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HER BUT SHE SURE DOESN'T LIKE SHE HAD ANYTHING THAT LOOKED LIKE SHE SHOULD BE A PRE-TEEN. SO WHO TOLD ME THAT YOU MUST BE SHAPED AND BUILT TO WIN. WAS SHE WRONG OR WAS THIS GIRL JUST PICKED. (NT) -- SHE HAS HELD TM TITLES BEFORE. JUST A QUESTION PEOPLE., Monday, March 19, 09:48:30am
    Kindof studip to say that you have to be built for pre-teen (my teen isn't built!) but should look like a pre-teen (NT) -- the "aaahhhh isn't she tiny/cute" thing wins over tall/gracefull I guess-but built at that age is ridiculous to expect, Monday, March 19, 10:04:56am
    The preteen group is ages 10-12 PEOPLE..my 10 year old is not developed at all and I have never heard thta you needed to be to enter a pageant. I don't think she was just "picked" at all she is awesome on stage! I bet her interview was great she is a talker anyway! Congrat OJ!!!!!! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:23:55am
    What do expect when the age groups had 5-9 past winners. What kind of funny business? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:01:42pm
    How do they same girls keep winning over and over again with different judges? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 11:12:18pm
    PERHAPS the same girls win all time cause they are the only ones who do it everytime! Throw in a scant few newbies but mostly the same followers. (NT) -- Why would anyone new want to go when it's the same discussion about the same winners after each pageant? It's the same at many glitz-small group of "followers" a few newbies to pay the winners with.Would be nice if once you won a system-you;re queen for life and can't compete-give others a chance, Monday, March 19, 08:41:53am
    Yeah, well how do you explain MH MP JB CD AH. There at every TM pageant and those girls are always put together and have yet to win. Advice to the moms save your money and try another pageant the same weekend as TM state. National American Miss and VA Coed are having their state the same weekend. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:50:06am
    Toss up on AH and HS. Don't understand MH. Beautiful. MP and JB Don't understand. MP 1st runner up how many times? JB not even top five? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:03:50am
    not in the "clique" i guess-dunnah but flip side if they are so put together why are the same names always winning then? (NT) -- hhhhmmmmm theyre in the right "clique" who knows anymore. its the same discussion after EVERY tm, Monday, March 19, 10:11:26am
    No because the director knows she can get them to keep coming back. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:18:01am
    Look at the connections that some of the judges have to the contestants. One of the queens mom is on one of the boards to the MissVA system. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why she won so big after reading the judges bios and where they are from. Just a little food for thought. By the way MHO for an "outstanding" talent is singing without the words of the song on the tape, not sing-a-long style. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:03:10am
    And I thought I was the ONLY person that picked that up. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:10:49am
    That song was over 2 1/2 minutes too. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:17:06am
    because they are good thats why (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:24:18am
    I am VERY CURIOUS about what the one post meant by "FUNNY BUSINESS'??? Gail runs an honest pageant, so please explain what exactly was meant by that-Thanks... (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 05:04:19am
    Everyone says they won't be coming back EVERY YEAR! LOL and then the next pageant rolls around and you all are always their so don't waist your time by even saying it..we all know who you are and there is a few of you (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 07:44:46am
    I know a few "hot" mommas this past weekend who have said this. Being the fly on the wall you overhear a lot. I hope they stick to their guns though. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 08:08:54am
    I'm sticking to it. Won't be back ever. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:25:01am
    DITTO FOR US - HAD OUR FILL OF THIS - DON'T KNOW WHAT JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR BUT NOT FOLLOWING GUIDELINES THAT WE WERE GIVEN AND NOT GOING TO KEEP PAYING TO TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT - GUESS MODELING DIDN'T COUNT IN THIS PAGEANT! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:59:34am
    Same old song and dance every year, this was the last straw for me no more. I get so sick of hearing the judges just didn't listen to me. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:15:29am
    Also the date for tiny miss va state is the same weekend, as all american miss va state and amercian coed va state (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:22:59am
    all of you guys are retarded and dumb for fighting about this. its just a pageant. nobody cares about those anymore. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:09:28pm
    Nobody is fighting on here were discussing the pageant. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:11:56pm
    why would you be here if you didn't. hello. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:12:28pm
    IT MAY BE JUST A PAGEANT TO YOU. YOUR DD MUST HAVE WON. BUT WHEN YOU PAY OUT ALMOST A $1000 ON CLOTHES, ENTRY FEES, AND THINGS YOU EXPECT THAT YOUR DD IS GIVEN A FULL CHANCE AT A WIN AS THE OTHERS. IT WAS CLEAR THAT NO ONE HAD A CHANCE BUT GAIL'S GIRLS. MISTAKE WERE MADE BY THEM AND THEY STILL WON AND PLACED HIGH. WRONG TYPES OF GOWNS WERE WORE FOR AGE DIVISION. KIDS FALLING AND TRIPPING ON GOWNS. STILL PLACED OR WON. (NT) -- THEN YOU WONDER WHY SOME ARE NOT HAPPY. GOOD GRIEF !!!!!! SOME WIN ALL THE AWARDS AND YET ANOTHER IN THAT GROUP WINS AND PRETENDS SHE DIDN'T EXPECT IT BY CRYING. SHE WINS WHENEVER SHE COMPETES . GET REAL . WE ARE NOT DUMB !!!, Monday, March 19, 09:43:28am
    I need to let my baby girl know, how proud I am of her. Skylar, baby you were burning up, and felt bad most of the weekend, but you still did a great job. I am so proud of your 2nd runner up and you sportsmanship award. I am not the only one, who noticed how sweet you are. Gail, we had a great weekend, and Skylar really enjoyed herself, which was all I could ask for. Addie, Maegan, Hannah, and Emily, congratulations girls, I am so proud of all of you! MH I love your pictures, hang in there, it will happen. MP, JB, ME, BB, and BO Great job girls! Congrats to all! Skylar P's mom (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:27:38pm
    Do you ever sleep? (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:29:27pm
    EXCUSE ME? Yes, when my kids do, which one is not!! (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:35:31pm
    You know, I am not the only one on this board, right now, including yourself. Guess I am not the only one not sleeping!! At least I am congratulating, and being positive. (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:42:05pm
    Congrats to all the winners, who were the side winners in Tiny and Petite, Swim, CW, Photo, HC, Beauty and RW. Thanks (NT) -- No name, Sunday, March 18, 10:31:04pm
    Congratulations!! To ALL The Tiny Miss National Winners this year!! Miss Gail - - We enjoyed this past weekend @ Tiny Miss!! (NT) -- Tiffani S. & Mom, Monday, March 19, 01:11:17am
    Congrats to everyone! Lots of new winners this year! Hope you all have a great year and enjoy your titles!! (NT) -- TM is great!, Monday, March 19, 04:25:28am
    The ONLY new winner was the TIny Queen!!! EVERY other one has been a repeated Tiny Miss Queen. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 06:25:04am
    SO TRUE. I SHOCKED A NEW PERSON TO TM. I SAT AND PICKED OUT EVERY WINNER IN THE BOOK. WHEN SHE ASKED HOW I DID IT I TOLD HER. BECAUSE THESE ARE THE GIRLS WHO WIN EVERY YEAR. TM IS SO PREDICTABLE. NEVER ANYTHING NEW. SOME GIRLS EVEN ACTED LIKE THEY WERE SURPRISED AND STOOD THERE ON THE STAGE ACTED SURPISED THAT THEY HAD WON YET THEY WIN EVERY YEAR THE COMPETE. (NT) -- IT WAS QUITE A SHOW. IT WAS LIKE PAYING A HUGE PRICE FOR A BAD MOVIE. LOL, Monday, March 19, 08:25:05am
    Which one was JB? Did she have a long or short dress on? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 06:33:05am
    Congratulations girls! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 06:38:21am
    Congraulations to all the winners, I have to say this is just my opinion, but there were serveral girls who did a great job, MP, JB, MH, CD you guys did a wonderful job all weekend, I have to say I thought all should have done, CD you are a great little lady, with one of the BEST voices I have ever heard, don't stop singing you will be a star one day (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 07:28:11am
    WTG Hannah S! Hugs Jaydah (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 07:54:56am
    Everyone did a great job, but I agree Cassie you were born with a gift to sing, that is something that is not taught, you just have it little lady, you don't need tiny miss (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 08:31:17am
    It was a very fun, and interesting weekend saw a few things that I really disagreed on but it was all fun daughter will be back at state... (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 08:06:45am
    I won't argue that TM was fun, it was. However, I will argue the toss in several groups with girls that belonged in the top that were not and some in the top that had no business at all. If you were at the pageant, you know for you watched the competition. At this point, all that is left to say is this fool will not be parted with her money again. -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:07:07am
    Please explain...what group are you referring too? Seriously I watched the whole competiton and I thought for the most part the judges were right one....granted we cannot gve our opinion for preteen and up because we did not watch the whole competition...nobody sat in intrview with these girls. So I am just curious... (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:25:47am
    I watched almost the entire pageant and agreed with most of the winners. What age group do you think was off? (NT) -- ???, Monday, March 19, 09:34:45am
    The winners are not off, I said the top meaning finalists and ru's. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:42:14am
    I agree w/ the comment on preteen and up, you don't know how interview goes. I'm not knocking the winners at all, however the placements were off in the Top 5 especially in Tiny. There was some who got the princess titles who should have made the Top 9 or 10 or whatever was given. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:46:04am
    FROM PRE-TEEN ON THE JUDGES WERE WAY OFF ON PLACEMENTS AND SOME QUEENS. IN SR. THE ONE GIRL WON ALMOST EVERYTHING AND YET DID NOT TAKE THE CROWN. SHE EVEN WON INTERVIEW. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THAT HAPPENED ??? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:52:31am
    You know on that the scores must have been very close like 1-2 points and she scored low in swimwear. It is the total score of the 3 events just not who wins each individual event. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 09:57:13am
    Do they judge by whole points or on the tenth of a point at TM? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:07:07am
    scores -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:01:11am
    What was up in tiny on the two girls that their microphone got turned off during the on stage question? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:04:47am
    MP out modeled AR in tiny. MP was put together better. Two FL winners back to back in tiny and Gail has a new FL state pageant in the works. Can I get an AMEN? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:21:47am
    Some of you TM mom's are so stupid. Your hard earned money is what pays her favorite repeat queens every single year. Throw in a new face here and there and you bet it's only to benefit the director. When will you TM suckers learn? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 19, 10:25:16am

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• GREAT SCRAPBOOK WEBSITE!! TONS OF CUTE STUFF!! -- No name, 22:11:29 03/15/08 Sat [1]

• Natural Photography -- Chelsie Darling, 13:22:17 03/10/08 Mon [1]
    Photobucket

• MISS VIRGINIA TOURISM STATE PRELIMINARY PAGEANT -- FEBRUARY 10, 2008, 09:10:20 12/11/07 Tue [1]

“Miss Virginia Tourism State Pageant. February 10, 2008 ONE DAY PAGEANT!!!

ONLY $125.00 FOR MAIN TITLE, $225.00 FOR OVER-ALL!! $25.00 deposit all fees paid by January 19, 2008.

Location To be announced before Christmas..

Look, Gabrielle on her first appearance as America’s Teen Miss Oklahoma Tourism 2008. You can do these things too. Just click on Gabrielles photo go to our sign up page and enter. State Pageant winners receive same sash and crown Gabrielle is wearing!!! So enter today and make 2008 your year to SHINE!!! Click on banners to visit our site News Page for information.

• INTRO -- No name, 10:30:29 11/25/07 Sun [1]

We are so proud to introduce Gabriella, America’s Teen Miss Oklahoma Tourism 2008. Girls this crown and sash is what you receive JUST for ENTERING and getting your minimum payments in. You could be well on your way to making some awesome appearances, in these!! Well, Gabriella is making her scrapbook of memories with her Tourism Title and you can too…Just click on any photo here and go directly to our web site and sign up!!! Girls 10 and under you have your own website now. Just click on any pic and go to our big girls site, scroll down and you will see where you click to go to sign up for your age groups. But, girls don’t wait, we have lots of girls saying they are mailing, have mailed their entries. So hurry and sign up today!!

• “Miss Winter Wonderland” Photo Pageant.

ONLY $15.00

Girls enter your most Holiday Glam photo. These can be snap shots. You just might win $175.00 off your fees to compete at the Tourism Nationals.

America's Miss Tourism

Your name:

Your Address:

Your City:

Your State:

Your Zip Code:

Your age as of November 14, 2008:

Your Phone #:

Your e-mail:

You will receive an official entry
    information

via e-mail

Please, do not hit
    Send more than one time.

• Christmas Pageant (Fredericksburg, VA) -- Jacque Listau & Gina Gilson, 08:37:35 11/20/07 Tue [1]

Entry fee only $100.00 to compete for Grand Supreme!

1st child full price...Siblings/Parents 1/2 price!

Boys ages 0-8 years old and Girls ages 0-up

(Girls ages 0-12 years old can choose to compete in Glitz or Natural)

For more information or to recieve paperwork call:
    Jacque Listau (910) 436-5509
    Gina Gilson (434) 676-9625
    hc_pageants@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/hc_pageants

Hair & Make-up Vendors:

"Supreme Divas" Natural $25 / Glitz $50
    supreme_divas@yahoo.com

* Anyone interested in booking for Hair & Make-up, Tanning, Coaching, etc. please let me know so I can add you to our vendors list *

• Upcoming Pageants~ International Total Miss -- No name, 19:09:25 11/11/07 Sun [1]

NATURAL SWEETHEARTS  MAGICAL MOMENTS

DOUBLE HEADER & CHRISTMAS PAGEANT

DECEMBER 1-2nd 2007 @ The Marriott

Santa will be attending with gifts for ALL!!

2 PAGEANTS & 2 SETS OF JUDGES:

LOTS OF FUN & LOTS OF TITLES TO BE AWARDED!!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

~*~Christmas Double Header!~*~

www.freewebs.com/ohiototalmiss

TOTAL MISS STATE  PAGEANTS 2008:

West Virginia Valentines Themed Pageant Feb. 2008

Ohio Scheduled for Easter weekend : March 2008

Lots of Titles, Cash Awards, & Gifts for ALL!

Enter Ohio Or WV Open State before December 31st 2007 to receive 1/2 off Supreme entry

Supreme pkg. includes beauty & all optionals for $350 :    

Enter before Dec 31st 2007 and (supreme pkg) beauty & all optionals for 1/2 off  ~~ Supreme package only $175!!!                        

Offer good until 12-31-2007!

Sibling discount BONUS Special: Enter first child by Dec 31st for $175 : 2nd child Supreme entry only $100!!!   Until 12-31-2007!

registration fee not included:
    Email or call for more information!

www.freewebs.com/ohiototalmiss

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

" ">

• GOWN SALE -- No name, 20:05:43 11/07/07 Wed [1]
    www.myspace.com/pageantpromsale

SELLING many Pageant Gowns, JOVANI, LA FEMME, Mike Benet, Tiffany, Night Moves, Interview Suits, Swimwear, Brand New & some worn only once!

I am selling MOST of my Pageant and Prom gowns that I have not yet sold. Please come by and take a look. Reasonable Prices...MANY BRAND NEW... all others Worn Only Once.

I have set up a MySpace www.myspace.com/pageantpromsale to show everything available More will be coming as I can part with them. Pageant Closet full of too many pageant items. Please visit and make an offer! First time setting up site. Hey, we all have to part with our previous Pageant and Prom wear sometime.

Priced to Sell...Willing to take any Best and Reasonable Offers! www.MySpace.com/PageantPromSale Sizes 2 to 10/12. Just click into Profile Pictures for Albums!

Can be used for Pageant or Prom. Great deals! Come visit!

Need A Gown!

*~BRAND NEW/Some Used Once GOWNS, INTERVIEW SUITS, SWIMWEAR, DRESSES~*

Check out the website!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/Modules/PhotoAlbums/Pages/ViewAlbums.aspx??fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=74276973
    color>

• Open Christmas Pageant (Fredericksburg, VA) -- Jacque Listau & Gina Gilson, 05:54:11 11/07/07 Wed [1]

Boys ages 0-8 years and Girls ages 0 & up...

Girls ages 0-12 years can choose to compete in Glitz or Natural!!

hc_pageants@yahoo.com

• National Grand Supremes -- No name, 19:55:41 11/06/07 Tue [1]

CONGRATULATIONS TO
    OUR ROYALTY!

BANNER BY J.A.B. Designs Online

TOYS GIFTS & FUN!

Sunday, Dec. 9, 2007
    Ramada Inn-Hammonton, NJ
    Entry Fee: $150
    includes holidaywear & best 4 contest.
    Everything you need to qualify for supreme!
    Holiday only $100AGE DIVISIONS
    Holiday Portion: Girls 0-23 mos, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-17, 18+

Boys 0-4, 5-9, 10 up
    Beauty portion: Girls 0-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, 14-17, 18 up
    Boys 0-9, 10 up

Very Important Pageant Spectacular

One Important Event You Don't Want To Miss!

5 Glitz Pageant systems at 1 time!

4 Natural Pageant systems at 1 time!

9 chances to win Fantastic titles, prizes, cash and Supreme Fees paid to 9 different 2008 Nationals!

Who will fit Prince Charming's Glass Slipper?

Click on our Banner to visit the NEW VIPS site.

Vendors: email us today to be added to our banners.

Dancing Pickle Banners

CONGRATULATIONS TO
    OUR ROYALTY!

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- No name, 05:24:49 11/05/07 Mon [1]
    * Looks Who's Coming To North Carolina!! *
    ** Model Miss Open State Pageant!**

Model Miss….Where Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!!

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , NC

Just Look at What We Have for You!
    2 High Point Winner will take home $1,000.00 Savings Bonds!
    3 Grand Supreme Winners $500.00 Savings Bonds!
    3 Novice Supremes $250.00 Savings Bonds!

Win Huge Savings off Model Miss Nationals & your Supreme Package Paid to “Just Beautiful Girls”
    Beautiful 10” Crowns!! Custom Sashes! Special Gifts for everyone!!
    Are you ready to come get your fun on??!!

~VENDORS~

Gina Rhinehart
    H/M, Tanning & Nails
    lucya21499@aol.com

Beach Babes Tropical
    Tanning & H/M
    beachbabestropicaltans@yahoo.com

Miss Debbie
    Tanning & H/M
    ldancebig@aol.com

*COACHES*

Donna's Studio
    Ms.Kathleen
    pic42@carolina.rr.com

*CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!*
    or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

Banner by Glitter Banners

NEED FEES OFF??!! WE CAN HELP!!

PHOTO CONTEST...1 PHOTO $25.00 OR UNLIMITED $35.00

1 ULTIMATE WINNER....ENTERS FOR ONLY 125.00!!

2 GRAND WINNERS......ENTERS FOR ONLY 175.00!!

ALL ENTRIES RECIEVE 50.00 OFF!!

NO WAY TO LOSE!!GET YOUR PHOTOS IN NOW....

2 CONTESTS.....NOVEMBER 7TH & NOVEMBER 21ST....

GET YOUR PHOTO IN NOW!!...AND COME GET YOUR FUN ON!!

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- No name, 06:28:29 10/31/07 Wed [1]

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , NC

Win Huge Savings off Model Miss Nationals & your Supreme Package Paid to “Just Beautiful Girls”

~VENDORS~

Gina Rhinehart
    H/M, Tanning & Nails
    lucya21499@aol.com

*coaches*

Donna's Studio
    Ms.Kathleen
    pic42@carolina.rr.com

or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- No name, 08:26:08 10/29/07 Mon [1]

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , NC

or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

• 2007 Christmas Pageant (Fredericksburg, VA) -- Holidays & Crowns Director (Jacque Listau/Gina Gilson), 16:44:28 10/25/07 Thu [1]

Age divisions for Boy ages 0-8 years and Girls ages 0 & up...

Girls ages 0-12 can choose to compete in Natural or Glitz!

hc_pageants@yahoo.com

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- MODEL MISS OPEN STATE, 03:37:45 10/25/07 Thu [1]

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , NC

or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- MODEL MISS OPEN STATE, 08:40:04 10/23/07 Tue [1]

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , Nc

All Winners Recieve 10" Crowns

!!Enter Everything !!
    !! For One Low Price !!

ALL VENDORS ATTENDING
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!

or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

• . -- No name, 21:32:31 10/22/07 Mon [1]
    *~*~Join us*~*~

Every Contestant will come home with a Crown, Monogrammed Sash, Participation Gifts, A Build A Bear, Tee-shirt, DVD of entire Pageant and a lifetime of wonderful memories!

E-mail director at GraceJames@verizon.net
    Or call 570-742-1731 1pm-4pm or from 6-9pm Monday through Friday

BANNER BY

• DESIS DIVAS ROCK -- STACY, 10:04:49 10/22/07 Mon [1]

Hair
    and Makeup With Miss Desi!

* *Now Booking Ultimate Supreme Grand Nationals in MD! * *

Hair and Makeup With Miss Desi

See What a Real Diva Looks Like!

Miss Desi's Now Booking For These Fabulous Pageants...

Ultimate Supreme Grand Nationals, MD
    East Coast USA NJ
    Heavenly Angel National, PA
    Magical Moments National ,NJ
    East Coast USA, PA

Click the banner to book today!

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- MODEL MISS OPEN STATE, 09:55:38 10/19/07 Fri [1]

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , Nc

All Winners Recieve 10" Crowns

!!Enter Everything !!
    !! For One Low Price !!

ALL VENDORS ATTENDING
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!

or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

• Need to sell asap!!! Asking $600.00 obo -- Kristy, 06:45:26 10/19/07 Fri [1]
    ~*:: Gorgeous Dress ::*~
    and Custom Denim Wear for sale!

Click banner for more info!

National level dress size 5-7!!! Ivory and gold. Lots of stones. Worn 2x. Made July 2007.
    Halter style bodice with removable stand up collar. Laces up the back. Comes with hairbow, bustle, and a stoned bow pin. (We never pinned it on the dress). Made by Tabbycat Orginials.
    10 in cupcake skirt.
    Won best dressed both times it was worn.
    Need to sell ASAP! Asking 600.00 obo.

Custom denim wear. Shirt, capris, bandana belt, do-rag and shoes (size 1). Says American Beauty with heart and red, white, and blue on the shirt, Capris are painted the same. Size 6
    Need to sell ASAP! Asking 50.00 obo.

Please email me with any questions. I will consider all offers. I need to sell!!!!

Banner by Sweet & Sassy Banners
    hometown.aol.com/sweetnsassypc

• GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN -- MODEL MISS OPEN STATE, 09:05:21 10/16/07 Tue [1]

December 1st, 2007
    Statesville , Nc

ALL VENDORS ATTENDING
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!

or email:
    modelmiss@bellsouth.net

• Your invited to a Halloween Pageant & Party -- Royal Queens of America, 17:25:20 10/08/07 Mon [1]

COME JOIN US FOR A SPOOK-TAC-U-LAR GOOD TIME

BLOUNTSTOWN FL CIVIC CENTER OCTOBER 27

Halloween Party to follow Beauty Pageant!

We will have a Grand Supreme, a Mini Supreme and a Queen in every age group. 

Check out our awards page for the beautiful Crowns that you could win! www.royalqueensofamerica.com

AND THIS IS JUST OUR PRELIMINARY!

Image   www.royalqueensofamerica.com

CLICK ABOVE FOR ALL THE DETAILS

Changing the Image of Beauty Pageants Everywhere

If you are looking for a beauty pageant that is FAIR, HONEST, DEPENDABLE, PROFESSIONAL, AFFORDABLE and just plain FUN, then this is a pageant you don't want to miss!

Our pageant system is always One fee, NO surprises at the Door!!!!!!!!!

You never have to bring a gift, you will receive gifts........

Age divisions are as follows: 0-7 months, 8-14 months, 15-19 months, 20-30 months, 31-36 months, 3-4 years, 5-6 years, 7-8 years 9-11 years, 12- 14 years, 15-17 years, 18-up(unmarried, no kids), Mrs Royalty (anyone 18-39 has been married or had kids), Silver Royalty (anyone 40-up)

Pageant will start on time so please be on time....

Entry fee is only 135.00 with your 35.00 deposit which must be in 2 weeks before pageant date or 145.00 at the door.

This covers all events.( Beauty) ( Casual or Swim Wear you can only do one) (2 photos ) (and all grand titles)

The Halloween contest is a free event and does not count in anyway towards your pageant scores.

Winners will be chosen from a combined score of all events ( see rules for more information on scoring) NO Door Events,  NO Options,  NO Points, NO Surprises
    Door entry is $10.00 for 13 and up, $7.00 for 6-12, 5-under is free, everyone pays except the Contestants, with this you get a ticket for a chance to win great prizes and admission to the Halloween Party
    You can purchase extra tickets for $1.00 at the door for more chance's to win fantastic door prizes

We never prorate, all cash, awards and crowns are guaranteed

We never combine age groups

You compete the age you are the day of the pageant

No fall backs

We do not double crown

Please do not take second hand information, if you have a question, just call us. 850-926-2093

Please let us know if you plan on coming so that we can have your gifts ready!( Name and Age Group) Even if something happens and you can't come we would rather have to many gifts than not enough. And we really have Fantastic gifts!!!

• WEB-SITE TO BE UPDATED - CALL OR EMAIL FOR AN APPLICATION ! OPEN TO ALL STATES - NO PRELIM REQUIRED! -- No name, 19:24:24 10/05/07 Fri [1]

**GET PUBLISHED! SUPERMODEL UNLIMITED MODELING COMPETITION! ONE GREAT WEEKEND
    **SPECIAL - COMPETE IN CLASSIC TEEN AND ENJOY THE CHRISTMAS REGIONAL FOR 1/2 PRICE!!!
    **America's Classic Miss and Mister DOUBLE HEADER!!!**

CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO!

• Meet Pageant Experts like DON BAKER, learn what's needed to excel at Interview, Swimwear, Community Service, Talent. Come to PAGEANT SCHOOL on Oct 20th in Roanoke, VA. Space is limited. Visit http://www.freewebs.com/pageantschool/index.htm for more information! -- MadKat, 05:56:25 10/03/07 Wed [1]

• Miss and Master MT Jackson Christmas Pageant -- No name, 20:04:03 09/30/07 Sun [1]
    ** Miss & Master MT Jackson Christmas Pageant**

OPEN TO ALL AREAS/COMMUNITIES!
    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2007

MT CALVARY LUTHERN CHURCH: 5983 S. Main Street,
    MOUNT JACKSON, VA
    (Off exit 269, Rte 11 into the town of Mt Jackson, church is on Rte 11(Main Street) on left)

Start Times: Boys and Girls Baby Miss thru Tiny Miss 10:00 a.m. (Doors open at 9)
    Girls Little Miss thru Miss Mt Jackson 1:00 p.m.

Age Divisions: Boys: 0-23 months (Little Master) Girls: 0-18mths (Baby Miss), 19-36mths (Toddler Miss),
    2-4 years (Master) 3-4years (Tiny Miss), 5-6years (Little Miss)
    7-9 (Petite Miss), 10-12 (Pre-Teen Miss),
    13-15 (Jr. Miss), 16-21(Miss Mt Jackson)

THIS IS A NATURAL PAGEANT; PLEASE NO FAKE HAIR or HEAVY MAKE-UP ON CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER

*CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO!!*
    or email:
    mcdc@shentel.net

• Opulent Wedding PC !!! ENTER TODAY !!! -- Director Daisy Dollface, 05:03:20 09/16/07 Sun [1]
    Dollface Productions
    Proudly Presents
    Our Newest Opulent Photo Contest
    For Wedding Photo's!!!

So... Show Off Those Treasured Wedding Photo's Today And Win A Wedding Day Title Now !!!

• Ultimate Supreme Grand Nationals Oct. 26-28 win $1,000 every division -- No name, 21:45:48 09/12/07 Wed [1]

* WHY HAVEN'T YOU ENTERED YET?!! *

We also have the following female divisions:
    0-23 mos, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-27, 28 up & Ms. Plus (age 16 up)

Each winning $1,000, $250 & $100 per age group!!

CLICK BANNER TO EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION!

• Age Group Supreme Wins $1000!!!!!
    Ultimate Supreme Grand Nationals

Dancing Pickle Banners

VENDORS

hair/make up

jessica.painter@jenzabar.net Jessica Painter missdesisdivas@aol.com Miss Desi queenie12567@yahoo.com Miss Teresa Williams dancingpickle@aol.com Miss Lisa Ringer

imapageantgirl@hotmail.com Miss Naomi Satterwhite dimndprncs@aol.com Miss Sue Bianco

tereseayee@sbcglobal.net Miss Teresa Yee MissWendysMakeup@aol.com Miss Wendy Jordan

Tanning

dancingpickle@aol.com Miss Lisa Ringer jessica.painter@jenzabar.net Miss Jessica Painter

ultimatetanz@yahoo.com Miss Krystal tereseayee@sbcglobal.net Tanning by Debbie

MissWendysMakeup@aol.com Miss Wendy Jordan

Coaching

mdnockouts@yahoo.com Miss Nikki & Miss Ashley showstopping coaching w/Miss Amaryllis Rodriguez arpageantcoach@aol.com

Photo Shoots

olivasmagic@aol.com OPP Studio Le' Red Photography (I will offer the shoot the day before competition only) Contact Elizabeth at: leredphoto@aol.com www.leredphotography.com

Hair Rolling
    MissWendysMakeup@aol.com Miss Wendy Jordan
    LAST CHANCE PHOTO CONTEST WIN FEES OFF
    unlimited $25 for this week only.....
    Natural or Glitz or mix of b/w or color large jpg images, name, age & state
    see photo contest on site for details.
    JUST ADDED-after much request we have added a talent and taken out the Breakfast. Changes on site. Grand Talent $500! Mini talents $250! Age talent $100!

Calling all Talented Children,
    Teens & Adults!

BANNER BY j.a.b/. Designs Online

You m ay just enter talent for $50 entry fee for each act
    Other titles:
    11 Grands $1,000 each
    11 Minis $250 each&l t;BR> 11 Beauty $100 each & more!

Photo contest going on right now to win fees
    Don't forget to sign the guestbook!

Email for paperwork pageantpal2@comcast.net

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!
    DOUBLE HEADER: PAY 1 PRICE
    BACK TO SCHOOL PAGEANT: ONLY $25

MAGICAL MOMENTS:
    WWW.MAGICALMOMENTSUSA.HOMESTEAD.COM
    MAGICALMOMENTS1@OPTONLINE.NET

NATURAL GIRL USA
    WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/SUPREMEPAGEANTSSYSTEM
    NATURALGIRLSUSA@COMCAST.NET

Dancing Pickle Banners

Hair/Make Up Vendors
    dancingpickle@aol.com
    missdesisdivas@aol.com
    ultimatetanz@yahoo.com

* LAST CHANCE PHOTO CONTEST!! *

Photo Contest Age Divisions:

Girls-
    0-2, 3-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-14, 15 up

Boys-
    One Division

ULTIMATE SUPREME NATIONALS
    Every age division grand $1000 each!
    Every age mini $250!
    Every age beauty $100
    Grand Talent $500
    Mini talent $250
    Age talent $100

Age Groups:
    0-23 mos, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-27, 28 up, Miss Plus & boys 0-4, 5 up

Custom castle crowns!! Majestic sashes & more!!

Fun Halloween Party & Trick-or-Treating!

Click banner to enter the photo contest or to get paperwork for ULTIMATE SUPREME NATIONALS!

• 2007 Totally Phenomenal Presents Miss Pumpkin Queen Pageant -- No name, 19:48:15 09/09/07 Sun [1]

Phenomenal Faces Presents

Totally Phenomenal Glitz!!

This is a glitz pageant! Deadline to enter is Sept 29th and no entries will be accepted after the deadline. A 50.00 depsoit is required by Sept 29th. All entries must be postmarked by Sept 29th. You may register online at http://phenomenalfaceswestvirginia.athost.net and you may also pay via paypal from the website.

2007 Pumpkin Queen Pageant

West Virginia Phenomenal Faces

Visit Our Website By Clicking The Banner For Details

• Pre Teen/Teen Miss Hill City -- Director, 17:58:17 09/04/07 Tue [1]
    The Pre Teen/Teen Miss Hill City Pageant will be held on Saturday, November 3, 2007 at the James River Conference Center in Lynchburg, Virginia. Age is 10 - 12 for Pre Teen and 13 - 17 for Teen. For additonal information email e_delapp@wrha.org.

• DC News -- No name, 11:33:31 09/04/07 Tue [1]
    Diamonds Are Forever At The Diamond Club

Deadline is Approaching!

1 Glitz & 1 Natural
    $200 Cash Winners
    GUARANTEED

Membership Card and Tee-Shirt
    to all Cash Winners!

Deadline September 10th!

• [ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Natural pageant clothes for sale! -- No name, 11:47:55 09/03/07 Mon [1]
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdjbjabQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

• 07 Glamour Girl Pageant Belfry Ky Girls, Boys, & Plus Divisions -- Dorena, 01:10:20 08/27/07 Mon [1]

2007 Miss Glamour Girl Pageant Deadline to enter Aug 31st
    The deadline is approaching and all entries must be received on or no later than Aug 31st. Absolutley no entries will be accepted after the deadline. Phenomenal Faces Pageant Productions has just added a extra divison a plus size divison that age divison is 18 and over married or unmarried and must be at least a size 16 and over. We also have 21 and up and a boy divison as well. Sibling discounts are offered. All Queens will advance on with fees off the national pageant on November 30- December 2nd to be held in Metropolis ILL
    Register today online and reserve your spot by clicking on the banner. Must pay at least a 50.00 deposit and you may do that also via paypal from the website.All deposits must be received on or before Aug 31st!

Click here
    to fill out Phenomenal Faces Entry Form 

2007 Glamour Girl Pageant

• ~*~*GLITZ PHOTO CONTEST ~*~* CHECK OUT THESE GREAT PRIZES ~~ -- No name, 20:57:28 08/25/07 Sat [1]
    Totally Phenomenal Photo Contest

Totally Phenomenal Contest

Click Here To Email Questions

• EARLY BIRD DEPOSITS DUE BY AUG. 27th. USA BEAUTIES * TOTALLY PHENOMENAL -- No name, 20:56:24 08/25/07 Sat [1]
    BOWLING GREEN KENTUCKY

Totally Phenomenal & USA Beauties Together

Click The Banner To Email
    Or Visit Our Website Below
    Vendors
    H/M
    Teresa Embler tembler@charter.net

DeAnn York ceyork@twlakes.net

Tanning
    Hawaiian Mist Tan collins5@insightbb.com
    Tans & Nails by Tiffany smit9554@bellsouth.net
    TanTastic Tanz dpageant@scrtc.com

Misc.
    CJK Personalized Memories dcdknight@msn.com

Modeling
    Sparklebabyz contact@sparklebabyz.com or miss_mikki@sparklebabyz.com
    http://www.geocities.com/Phenomenal_Faces_Pageants

Palace Creations Banners

PHENOMENAL FACES & TOTALLY PHENOMENAL ARE LOOKING FOR STATE DIRECTORS !!

We are in need of H/M & Tanning Vendors Please e-mail if you can attend.

• PHENOMENAL FACES 2007 CHRISTMAS NATIONAL ( PLUS SIZE & BOY DIVISIONS) -- No name, 20:55:57 08/25/07 Sat [1]
    PHENOMENAL FACES 2007 NATIONALS
    Nov. 30 - DEC. 2nd
    Metropolis Illinois

AmeriHost INN
    203 East Front Street
    Metropolis Illinois
    Hotel 618-524-5678

2 Grands Up To $3,000.00 Savings Bond
    0 - 5 yrs. ** 6 - UP

3 Supreme's Up To $2,000.00 Savings Bond
    0 - 5 yrs. ** 6 - 12 yrs. ** 13 - Up

3 Mini Supreme's Up To $1,000.00 Bond
    0 - 5 yrs. ** 6 - 12 yrs. ** 13 - Up

13 Beauty Supreme's

13 Beauty Winners

SUPREME PACKAGE ONLY $395.00

For more information e-mail kimerely35@aol.com

AGE GROUPS: Girls: 0 - 1 yr. ** 2 yrs. ** 3 yrs. ** 4-5yrs. ** 6-7yrs. ** 8-9yrs. ** 10-12yrs. ** 13-15yrs. ** 16 - 18 yrs. ** 19 - UP. (married or single) (PLUS SIZE must be size 16 - up and must be 18 years or older.) ( BOYS: ) 0- 2yrs. ** 3 - Up

PLEASE E-MAIL TO BE ADDED TO OUR VENDORS LIST.
    H/M

Teresa Embler
    Missellies@bellsouth.net

Tammy Purcell
    tammybeckyp@yahoo.com

Powder & Poof
    Powderandpoof@yahoo.com

Tricia Hambly
    trischl@netzero.net

Tanning

Bronze Babes & Beauties
    Pageantqueen2007@aol.com or kybeautyqueen14@aol.com

Modeling

Dearings Darlings & Divas
    Kybeautyqueenky@aol.com 270-304-6315

Banner by Sweet & Sassy Banners
    hometown.aol.com/sweetnsassypc

• [ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• WE HAVE LOWERED OUR DEPOSIT FEE TO $50.00 -- No name, 19:40:06 08/19/07 Sun [1]
    RHINESTONE BEAUTIES
    QUEEN OF THE SAFARI MINI NATIONAL

2 - GRAND SUPREMES $600.00 CASH
    2 - MINI SUPREMES $300.00 CASH
    2 - NOVICE SUPREMES $250.00
    2 - SIMPLY STUNNING SUPREMES $100.00
    2 - SUPER MODEL SUPREMES $100.00
    2 - SAFARI SUPREMES $100.00
    7 - AGE DIVISION QUEENS $100.00
    4 - OVER-ALLS $50.00
    2 - PRINT MODEL SUPREMES $50.00

EARLYBIRD SUPREME PACKAGE ONLY $275.00

APPLICATION & INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE

ALCTALENT@YAHOO.COM

CLICK ON BANNER TO VISIT THE WEBSITE

Get your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner TODAY!

FL Modeling, Talent, and Pageant Expo

THE DO NOT MISS EVENT OF THE YEAR IS COMING!

FACES OF FLORIDA SEVEN CROWN SPECTACULAR!

MODELING, TALENT & PAGEANT EXPO

SEPTEMBER 8 - 9 , 2007

RADISSON WORLDGATE

KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA

SEVEN FLORIDA’S SPECTACULAR BEAUTY PAGEANTS

WELCOME YOU TO ATTEND!

*AMERICA’S GORGEOUS GIRLS FLORIDA*/SIMPLY GORGEOUS GIRLS*

*AMERICA’S FABULOUS FACES FLORIDA*

“BEARY SPECIAL PAGEANTS “

“ELEGANT GEMS & GENTS/NATURAL ELEGANCE”

*RHINESTONE BEAUTIES*/SIMPLY STUNNING*

*ROYAL MAJESTY PAGEANTS/MAJESTIC BEAUTIES*

*UMMI FLORIDA /UNIVERSAL FACES FLORIDA*

* ONE FABULOUS STAGE * SEVEN PANELS OF JUDGES*

ONE TIME ON STAGE FOR ALL SEVEN SYSTEMS!

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

SOFT SWEET AND NATURAL

BEAUTY, SWIMWEAR/FITNESS

PHOTOGENIC, UP CLOSE APPRAISAL/INTERVIEW

FEES ONLY $70.00 PER PAGEANT

OPTIONAL TALENT (ONE FEE OF $50.00 ALL PAGEANTS)

SPECTACULAR CROWNS AND AWARDS

A QUEEN/KING & COURT IN EVERY AGE DIVISION FOR EACH PAGEANT

DIVISION & OVERALL TALENT

SEVEN CROWN GRAND OVERALL FOR 0-4, 5-10 AND 11 AND OVER

SEVEN CROWN ULTIMATE WINNER

CASH AWARDS FOR ULTIMATE, GRAND & OVERALL TALENT WINNERS!

VENDOR SPACE AVAILABLE FOR MODELING & DANCE SCHOOLS, CLOTHING, COACHES, PHOTOGRAPHERS, HAIR, MAKEUP & ALL PAGEANT SERVICES.

TO JOIN THE VENDOR LIST CONTACT:

Aggflorida@comcast.net

Alctalent@yahoo.com

Elegantgemsgents@aol.com

FLFabulousfaces@aol.com

Royalmajestypageants@verizon.net

Bearyspecialpa@bellsouth.net

UMMIflorida@yahoo.com

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!

Banner by Glitz n' Glitter Graphics:

Get Glitzed n' Get Noticed!

• Tiny Miss Indiana - Open State Pageant -- EMAIL, 09:58:57 08/09/07 Thu [2]

Replies:

• Tiny Miss Hampton Roads -- No name, 11:52:20 08/19/07 Sun [1]

• Click Banner For Information!

Dancing Pickle Banners

• www.pageantconsignmentsource.com -- No name, 10:58:02 08/13/07 Mon [1]
    Pageant Consignment Source.com was created to give the pageant community an opportunity to buy
    gently worn or used pageant related items and the ability to share the sellers initial investment.

With pageants a year around event, we at Pageant Consignment Source.com would like to invite you to
    List and Buy our everyday growing collection of pageant related items.

Pageant Consignment Source.com is a commission free website where you keep YOUR profit and set your
    own price! All we ask for is a nominal listing fee and you can list your items for up to 1 year with no extra fees.

We specialize in Listing and Selling all your pageant related items such as children clothes, Ladies interview suits, evening gowns, shoes,jewelry, swimsuits and others. Our specialized website will make listing & shopping easy!

Visit US Today! www.pageantconsignmentsource.com

• Upcoming Pageants in VA -- No name, 18:01:17 08/06/07 Mon [1]
    Does anyone know when the Tiny Miss Mini-National for 2007 is and where? I need some forms for all of the upcoming Tiny Miss Pageants in VA. In addition, to any other pageants in VA.

Thanks,
    S.H.

• Toni Overby -- No name, 13:43:48 08/05/07 Sun [1]

TONI O TONI O TONI O

Ashley and Madi know where to get winning photos!!

Get your beautiful h/m and winning photos at. . .

Dixieland Dolls and Darlings
    August 31 - September 3
    Nashville, Tennessee
    CLICK THE BANNERS TO BOOK TODAY!!

You Gotta Love Toni O!

Get your winning Toni O photos at Dixieland!

www.tonioverbyphotography.com

Let us give you something to smile about!

Click on banner to visit our webstie today!

email us at: unitysmiledesign@cox.net

Banner and Comp Cards by H&C Creations

• 2007 Miss Glamour Girl Pageant Williamson WV area -- No name, 20:35:53 07/28/07 Sat [1]
    Register today online and reserve your spot by clicking on the banner. Must pay at least a 50.00 deposit and you may do that also via paypal from the website. We also have boy divsions and over 21 married or unmarried. We also offer sibling discounts. All Queens will advance on with fees off the national pageant coming soon!

2007 Glamour Girl Pageant

• Hannah Sweeney -- Wendy (:) keep smiling), 09:51:12 07/25/07 Wed [1]
    Wow Hannah ~How Far Can One Beautiful little girl Go? There's No Limit and these nobody telling her she can't do it all and have it ALL! Heidi hope you and Hannah had a Great Weekend in Tiny Miss~ Heidi, Best of Luck to You, I miss ya. ! Keep Smiling~ sometimes that keeps us from crying~
    :~(
    Wendy
    :-D

• .OPP ~ Studio 3305 -- No name, 04:54:46 07/16/07 Mon [1]

OPP ~ Shoot Schedule

(Check website for a more complete list)

** August 10 - 13 (No Pageant Just Shooting) Fayetteville, NC **

You will get a FREE Digital Themed Portfolio Shoot & 1 Free Compcard

August 17 - 19 Miss US of America Windsor, CT

September 28 - 30 Tropical Dream Star Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA ~ * ~ Shoot Only

GET YOUR WINNING OPP Comp-Cards Today!

Heve you heard we have a Comp-card Club!

We don’t Monkey around, we get your banners posted!

• NSH PAgeants ~ OPEN STATE~ -- No name, 16:20:52 07/15/07 Sun [1]
    ~*~Aloha!!~*~

• TINY MISS -- No name, 09:52:29 07/13/07 Fri [1]
    ***Hey Kentucky-We're headed your way!***

• Tiny Miss Western Kentucky
    Prelim to Tiny Miss of Kentucky State Pageant
    Sunday August 12, 2007
    Registration begins at 12:00 pm
    Pageant begins at 1:00 pm
    Paducah, Kentucky

Enter ALL Events for Only $95!
    HURRY! Deadline to enter is July 27, 2007
    For more information email the Kentucky State Director-Melinda Patterson at tinymisskytn@gmail.com or Feel free to call 423-494-2629
    Visit our website at http://tinymissky.tripod.com !

***Hey Kentucky-We're headed your way!***

Tiny Miss Eastern Kentucky
    Prelim to Tiny Miss of Kentucky State Pageant
    Saturday August 4, 2007
    Registration begins at 10:00 am
    Pageant begins at 11:00 am

Pikeville College, Booth Auditorium, Pikeville, KY

All Queens and Highpoints will receive:
    Gorgeous FULL ROUND Crowns
    Custom Satin Monogrammed Sashes
    Large Super Nice Trophies
    Beautiful Bouquets of Flowers
    Fabulousl Director's Gifts like Baby Einstein, Fisher Price, My Little Pony, Polly Pocket, Bratz, Barbie, Mudd, Bath and Bodyworks, etc
    and Best of All $75 Scholarships for the Queens and $250 Entry Fees PAID for the Highpoints to attend Tiny Miss of Kentucky State!!

HURRY! Deadline to enter is July 27, 2007
    For more information email the Kentucky State Director-Melinda Patterson at tinymisskytn@gmail.com or Feel free to call 423-494-2629
    Visit our website at http://tinymissky.tripod.com !

• Tiny Miss West Tennessee -- tinymisskytn@gmail.com, 12:18:45 05/02/07 Wed [2]
    Get Ready Tennessee!

Tiny Miss West Tennessee
    Prelim to Tiny Miss of Tennessee State Pageant
    Saturday June 2, 2007
    Registration begins at 10:30 am
    Pageant begins at 11:30pm
    Singleton Community Center, Bartlett Tennessee

Gorgeous FULL ROUND Crown
    Custom Satin Monogrammed Banner
    Very Nice Trophy
    Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
    Special Director's Gift
    and a $50 Scholarship to attend Tiny Miss of Tennessee State Pageant!

HURRY! Deadline to enter is May 19, 2007!

For more information email the Tennessee State Director-Melinda Patterson at tinymisskytn@gmail.com or
    Give us a call at 423-494-2629
    or visit our website at http://tinymisstn.tripod.com

Replies:

• Deadline is getting close! Dont miss out!-Enter today! -- Tiny MIss Southwest Virginia, 16:42:55 04/10/07 Tue [1]
    Look out Southwest Virginia!
    Tiny Miss is headed your way!

Tiny Miss Southwest Virginia
    Prelim to Tiny Miss Virginia State Pageant

Sunday May 6, 2007
    Registration begins at 11:30 am
    Pageant begins at 1:00pm
    Chilhowie Lions Club Building, Chilhowie Virginia

Gorgeous Crown
    Custom Satin Monogrammed Banner
    Very Nice Trophy
    Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
    Special Director's Gift
    and a $50 Scholarship to attend Tiny Miss Virginia!

Open to contestants from Southwest VA, and surrounding areas including East TN!!
    (TN residents winning a title will receive a $50 Scholarship to attend Tiny Miss of Tennessee)

Deadline to enter is April 21, 2007!!

For more information and an Entry Form Email Director-Mindy Patterson at tinymisskytn@gmail.com

• so did the tiny miss of va pageant date change????? -- No name, 21:37:56 03/29/07 Thu [1]

• Rodger Kirk Propst( do we want him around our GIRLS -- Our TINY MISS CO-DIRECTOR, 06:58:56 03/09/07 Fri [6]
    Full Version: Seven arrested in YMCA sex ring
    bargainshare.com > Community > General Discussion
    penguin1105-5-04, 4:36am
    STAUNTON -- Authorities arrested seven men Wednesday night after accusing them of performing sex acts on one another inside the men's locker room at the YMCA on North Coalter Street, the Staunton Police Department said.

One of the men is a former aerobics instructor who taught evening classes for at least five years at the Staunton-Augusta YMCA, according to the facility's executive director.

The investigation was launched April 7 after a member reported to staff that he caught a man peering into his stall while showering. Minutes later, the suspect was reportedly seen masturbating inside the steam room, according to a police report. Staff at the YMCA immediately reported the incident to police.

Based on the suspect's description, police interviewed James Matthew Acord, 30, of 8 N. Lynnhaven Drive, Staunton. He and six others were eventually charged and arrested Wednesday night. Acord is charged with single counts of indecent exposure and obscene exhibition. Others charged include:

Joseph Ira Earhart, Jr., 47, of 209 Overlook Road, Staunton -- single counts of indecent exposure and consensual sodomy, and two counts of engaging in obscene exhibition.

James Elwood Sheets, 57, of 323 College Circle, Staunton -- one count of indecent exposure, two counts of consensual sodomy and two counts of engaging in obscene exhibition.

Kenneth Virgil Amick, 37, of 304 White Hall Ave., Staunton -- single counts of indecent exposure and engaging in consensual sodomy.

George Glenn Bartley, Jr., 53, of 19 East Johnson St., Staunton -- single counts of indecent exposure, solicitation to commit sodomy and obscene exhibition.

Rodger Kirk Propst, 38, of 304 Robinhood Rd., Staunton -- single counts of indecent exposure and obscene exhibition.

Samuel Lewis Perkins, 41, of 40 Sunderlin Place, Verona -- single counts of indecent exposure and obscene exhibition.
    All of the suspects are free on bond.

Police believe the sexual encounters began in mid-February and ceased when the investigation was launched. Police spokeswoman Amy Pultz said the sexual acts reportedly occurred "primarily in the steam room and the shower room area" of the men's locker room.

Pultz said the men allegedly met at "sporadic days of the week and sporadic times."

All of the sodomy charges pertain to oral sex, she said.

The April 7 complaint was the only one police received in reference to the suspects. Additional arrests are not pending.

"We have everyone that has been described as being involved," Pultz said.

All of the suspects were members except for Earhart, who taught aerobics at the YMCA for at least five years, according to Morris Peltz, executive director of the Staunton-Augusta YMCA. Shortly after the original complaint, Peltz said Earhart's "name came up" and that his position was immediately terminated.

Prior to his hiring, a background check was conducted, Peltz said, as is the case with all employees

"His check was as clean as can be," he said.

Peltz said it is his understanding that the reported sexual liaisons occurred at night, usually while one man served as a lookout.

"This was a discreet, discreet group of adults," Peltz said, adding, "No safety or security of members was at any time jeopardized."

Notices concerning the allegations have been posted at the YMCA.

Peltz said the sex allegations and subsequent investigation "opened our eyes."

In the past, locker rooms were checked every hour, but the steam room doors were left closed.

That will change, Peltz noted, as doors to the steam rooms in both the men's and women's locker rooms will now be opened periodically by staff checking on members.

"The locker room is designed to be a private area. They took advantage of that," the director said.

"We have to change our procedures now."

All of the men had their memberships revoked.

Peltz said the alleged actions of the seven men shouldn't hurt the YMCA overall, which has more than 6,000 members.

"Our mission is going to continue," he said. "We're a safe organization."

Replies:

• Satterwhite Stars Pageant Coaching currently accepting new students. -- Now Booking!, 15:24:40 03/20/07 Tue [1]
    CONGRATULATIONS! TO ALL THE TINY MISS "OF" AMERICA NATIONAL WINNERS!!

Lessons in Virginia at the following locations...
    We will be at Tiny Miss Hampton Roads Pageant on April 15th, 2007! We will also be available for lessons at Tiny Miss Virginia on July 27-29, 2007! Please email Miss Naomi to reserve a time. Email: Imapageantgirl@hotmail.com

Satterwhite Stars Pageant Coaching

• Miss Naomi is now booking for Tiny Miss Hampton Roads Pageant! -- Miss Naomi, 15:16:00 03/20/07 Tue [1]

• Satterwhite Stars Pageant Coaching -- Click here to email, 08:30:16 03/19/07 Mon [2]
    Training young ladies

Replies:

• Tiny miss here I come -- No name, 07:02:31 03/09/07 Fri [3]
    Deadline to enter Tiny Miss Of America is Approaching!

Awarding over $40, 000.00 in Cash & Prizes!!

We are now giving each age division winner diamond "Circle of Tiny Miss" pendant necklaces,
    MP3 players, toys, and DVD players to highpoint winners, and purple luggage!!!!

**CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO!**
    Or email Gail Jones
    Tinymissva@aol.com

Replies:

Predictions for Wee Baby (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 03:58:01pm
    Good luck to Miss Abby! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 06:54:23pm
    Good luck Kayleigh in Wee Baby! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:41:13pm
    predictions for Baby (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 03:58:56pm
    That's not very nice. there was another post about a girl from baby and a girl from tiny that ended up being deleted because the bo thought that it was pot stirring. predictions are good but can't you make them so they don't hurt anyone's feelings??? BO shouldn't you be fair and say something about this just as you did about the other post that was made? Double standards isn't a good thing it may show favortism???? Thanks! (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 12:01:25pm
    Double standards? You may want to be careful in your wording. I am very fair and very unbiased with no double standards. Comments like that can only get you banned and you post here more than most do. (NT) -- VA BO, Tuesday, March 06, 12:07:28pm
    EK, HS, and MM are all current queens and all competing in this group. Great competition in Baby! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:32:30pm
    Very true. There are others in Baby that will be great competition too. AH was great at Rockingham! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:49:24pm
    Thank you to whomever posted words of support for Emily but I agree with all the posters that you never know who will take any pageant. All we can all do is be prepared, show up and tell our daughters to do their best. The rest is up to them, the judges and God's will. We're sure that the competition in Baby will be at it's very best and we can't wait to see Hannah, Maegan, Adrianna and all our other friends next weekend!! (NT) -- Stephanie, Monday, March 05, 11:18:23pm
    Stephanie-you are truly a wonderful person and set wonderful examples for your children. Emily is a wonderful girl and we think she does great at everything she does. We can't wait to see either one of you either! We look forward to a very fun filled weekend! Pageant Hugs, Maegan and mommy (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 11:45:32am
    Predictions for Tiny (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 03:59:23pm
    Adrianna H, Jayla B, Madison P (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:17:35pm
    Isabella C. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 05:20:06pm
    Jayla B. (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 12:24:34am
    Adrianna H. is in baby still. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:10:09pm
    Good luck to Miss Rylie! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 06:54:56pm
    How about Gabrellia M? She can compete and I think she is still in Tiny. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:42:39pm
    If the Gabrellia M you are referring to is Gabrielle M, then if she's in it, yes, she would still be in Tiny! Ought to be some TOUGH competition there next weekend! (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 07:25:02am
    Is Z.L. competing in Tiny? (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 10:16:41pm
    Zoe won't be competing this time but wants to wish all her pageant friends good luck!!! Not going to try to list you all, because it would take the whole page! We love you guys! (NT) -- Hugs, Zoe Belle Lowe, Tiny Miss Eastern America, Wednesday, March 07, 01:31:47am
    Predictions for Petite (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 03:59:50pm
    Megan H, Cassie D, Regan S (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:16:46pm
    Toni S. (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 08:33:55pm
    Or BB is in petite now (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:24:54pm
    BB? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 11:02:00pm
    Brittany B. (NT) -- I think she is 8 years old now, Tuesday, March 06, 11:51:40am
    BB-pretty eyes! (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 01:06:43pm
    predictions for Preteen (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:00:36pm
    Natalie H , Jordan D, Autumn E, Katie M, Dominick F, Olivia G, Betty S (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:05:26pm
    Emilea, Natalie, Olivia, Taylor!! Good luck and can't wait to see you guys! (NT) -- Heather Conley, Junior Miss Virginia, Monday, March 05, 08:18:50pm
    Mercedes M, Taylor F, Kelsey K, Emilea S (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:15:57pm
    Good Luck Kelsey!! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:25:49pm
    Don't forget Regan D or Allison K in preteen (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:27:06pm
    Good luck Emilea S.!! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:28:59pm
    Good luck Mercedes M., Kelsey K, Reagan D., Emilea S.! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:26:59pm
    Ok I have counted 10 that are competing in Preteen that have been TM queens WOW! What a group. MM, DF TF ES RD KK AK OJ JD AE and I am not sure about NH but WOW she is gorgeous!! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:32:09pm
    Has DF may be in JR this time! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:57:31pm
    Good Luck Reagan D, Mercedes, Emilea, Kelsey, Jordan, Allison.... (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:36:12pm
    predictions for Junior (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:01:02pm
    Courtney G, Christina G, Katie M, Lashanda W, Heather C, Jessica S, Skylar T,Marina F (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:07:01pm
    Can't wait to see everyone!! Courtney, Marina, Skylar, Simone, Christina, we are going to have so much fun!! Who else is coming in Junior? (NT) -- HEATHER ELIZABETH CONLEY, JUNIOR MISS VIRGINIA, Monday, March 05, 08:14:44pm
    Hey Juniors!!! I'll be there to cheer you all on!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you in two weeks! Hugs, Shelby, Junior Miss Eastern America (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 08:19:58pm
    Count me in too!!! I can't wait to see everyone! Good luck to all the girls competing at TM!! (NT) -- Meghan D, Wednesday, March 07, 07:58:47am
    Predictions for Senior (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:01:36pm
    Blaire B, Tiffany T (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 04:07:41pm
    Good luck to my buddies Blaire and Tiffany! Can't wait to see you guys!! Hot tub here we come!! (NT) -- Heather Elizabeth Conley, Junior Miss Virginia, Monday, March 05, 08:16:25pm
    I posted these subtitles to make it a little easier for posting good luck wishes and predictions for these age groups! That way it's not as bunched up! (NT) -- HTH, Monday, March 05, 04:02:47pm
    Is Dominick F. competing at Nationals? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 05:25:23pm
    YEP!!! (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 09:40:50pm
    Is Cassie D? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:28:21pm
    No!!! (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 09:30:05am
    So Cassie is 10 now and will be in preteen when she does come to TM, but is DF still in preteen or has she turned 13? (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 08:43:38pm
    Cassie is still 9. She doesn't turn 10 until later in the fall. (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 09:22:09pm
    Dominick is 10 (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 09:35:57pm
    But will she be in preteen?? Or did she move to Junior?? (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:44:43pm
    she is 10 (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 09:20:28am
    We want to wish Skylar P and Adrianna lots of luck. We know you girls will do great. Skylar baby we are keeping our fingers crossed you bring home that crown this time. ~Love Skylar R and Mommy~ (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:36:29pm
    #'s Gail Please!! Even if it a so far and we know some people enter late.....you will not be held to the numbers!!! LOL (NT) -- No name, Monday, March 05, 10:37:42pm
    Dominick will not be at Nationals to compete and i also heard that cassie will not be there either (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 07:30:32am
    Thanks for the predictions & kind words for Adrianna! Yes, she is still in the Baby Group...for the last time! Her family has never predicted her to win any pageant! We only wish her good luck, just as we do for everyone else! LOL, we just wish her a little more luck!!! I agree with Stephanie, the Baby group will be tough competition! There will be lots of beautiful girls with tons of personality & any of the girls could win the crown! We thank whoever for the kind words but, we also hope no feelings were hurt along the way! Adrianna loves all her Baby friends & wishes them all the best of good luck! She is looking forward to a fun weekend with all of her friends!!! Good luck to everyone! (NT) -- No name, Tuesday, March 06, 10:27:30am
    Good luck to all our friends coming to Tiny Miss! We can't wait ! It is going to be so much fun! (NT) -- See you soon! Marina and Taylor Flick, Tuesday, March 06, 06:51:17pm
    Best of Luck to all the girls cant wait to see all of you best of luck to all in the juniors (NT) -- Christina, Wednesday, March 07, 07:32:52am
    Can anyone tell me if there will be anyone at the pageant who might be able to help with hair and/or makeup. I manage, but could you some help or advice. (NT) -- No name, Wednesday, March 07, 08:10:32am
    GOOD LUCK MAEGAN M. WE ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO OUR GIRLS WEEKEND TOGETHER. WE WILL HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN. SMILE PRETTY AND DO YOUR BEST. BIG PAGEANT HUGS, KAYLEE P. (YOUNG MISS AGUSTA COUNTY) -- No name, Wednesday, March 07, 09:40:40am
    We are getting excited. Still not sure if we have everything together yet. LOL, thank goodness we still have a little time. Hope everyone has a great time, and be safe in your travels. (NT) -- No name, Wednesday, March 07, 10:33:40pm
    1 week away can we get numbers please.... (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 08:25:22am
    I saw where someone said on another post, that they thought they would be posted on Friday. (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 08:50:21am
    Good Luck to everyone at Tiny Miss! Hannah Banana can't wait to see everyone and have a blast of a time! Good Luck to my girl Hannah BoBana. You Rock that Stage like I know you can! (NT) -- Love Hannah S. & Family, Thursday, March 08, 09:20:14am
    tt (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 09:27:57am
    up up up (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 01:50:50pm
    We are soooo ready in the Baby group! Can't wait! Good luck everyone! Have fun & drive safely!!! (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 07:36:44pm
    Can't Wait!!!!!!!! (NT) -- No name, Thursday, March 08, 08:45:48pm

Replies:

• Tiny Miss of America is in less than two weeks. I wish everyone the best of luck! Who all is going? -- No name, 11:19:34 03/05/07 Mon [2]

Replies:
  • Good luck at tiny miss -- Meghan Dowell, 16:16:13 02/04/07 Sun [1]
    Good luck to all the Tiny Miss America Contestants. Can't wait to see you there. I'm just so excited!!! I love you all!! Meghan Dowell

• hi -- Jenny, 11:06:20 02/01/07 Thu [1]
    I like your forum!

CPayscom2 Online Casino

• tiny miss july 20 -- No name, 17:43:59 07/18/06 Tue [1]
    any ideas on who is entering tiny miss pageant in july senior division?

• bring it over here no bashing allowed -- No name, 14:30:27 06/26/06 Mon [1]
    New Tiny Miss Post.. The other was way to long -- Predictions, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 12:05:09 GMT-5
    Baby-
    Tiny-Madison P, Jayla B, Abby S, Zoe L
    Petite- Cassie D, Courtney P, Karli S,Megan H
    Preteen-Christina G, Karli M., Katie M, Natalie H, Catie L,Jordan D, Jessica S,Taylor F, Madison B, Mackennly B, Betty S, Autumn E
    Junior- Heather C, Shelby S, Kailtyn L,Courtney G
    Senior- Kara G

Replies:

Kayla M in Tiny and Jordan Martin in Petite, Hailey Hill in Baby (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 12:13:52 GMT-5
    Who is Jordan M? (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 17:41:15 GMT-5
    Pre-Teen - Chelsea P., Olivia J, Regan D. (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 12:25:27 GMT-5
    Pre-Teen - Chelsea P., Olivia J, Regan D. (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 12:25:47 GMT-5
    Junior---too hard to predict, Senior--Carly M (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 14:23:13 GMT-5
    Don't forget Pre-Teen last year--you may be suprised! (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 14:28:05 GMT-5
    this would be our first time in preteen what should we expect? What is the surprise everyone is talking about? (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 14:43:08 GMT-5
    Just be prepared for interview. That seems to be the big change between Petite and Pre-Teen. Girls who do awesome on stage don't always place because interview is 1/3 of their score. I think the "surprise" is that there are some new girls coming who may do better than some of the regulars. (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 14:59:22 GMT-5
    any idea who and what age group? (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 15:10:55 GMT-5
    Who cares? Bring it on baby!!!!! (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 15:16:27 GMT-5
    Best of luck to Christina (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 15:11:56 GMT-5
    I agree, the interview is a big part of the scoring that people can be suprised about. (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 15:59:22 GMT-5
    Foe the new girls coming-what is everyones opinion about dresses? Glitzy or plain? I have heard that there aresome big differences in gowns. Any opinions? (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 16:03:26 GMT-5
    Just dress your daughter in what looks good on her, what she is comfortable in and what fits well. Both styles have done well at TM. (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 16:08:02 GMT-5
    Dresses are glitzier for the younger divisions. Once they get to Pre-Teen most wear store bought dresses. Not too many custom glitz dresses in Pre-Teen -Senior. (NT) -- Fit is the most important thing at Tiny Miss. If it fits well and flatters your child, don't worry about the amount of glitz., Fri, Jun 23 2006, 19:20:57 GMT-5
    Junior--CG (NT) -- No name, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 20:10:49 GMT-5
    good luck girls cant wait to see you all at tiny miss!! (NT) -- christina, Fri, Jun 23 2006, 23:33:52 GMT-5
    We would like to wish all the TM girls the very best of luck at State. We know you will all have a wonderful time. Just remember just getting up on that stage make you a winner in its self. Love and hugs Mackenly and Mackenna (NT) -- No name, Sat, Jun 24 2006, 5:43:26 GMT-5
    Best of Luck to all my pageant sisters from Hampton Roads! Love Kayla -- No name, Sat, Jun 24 2006, 18:11:37 GMT-5
    best of luck to all my pageant sisters from Hampton Roads and to all the girls at TM State (NT) -- Christina G, Sat, Jun 24 2006, 23:32:19 GMT-5
    Best of luck to my Baby friends moving up to Tiny, Anna & Destiny! (NT) -- No name, Mon, Jun 26 2006, 11:29:04 GMT-5
    Good luck to everyone going to Tiny Miss VA!!! Can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks! (NT) -- Best Wishes, Marina Flick - Junior Miss Eastern America, Mon, Jun 26 2006, 15:12:28 GMT-5
    Who's coming in baby? (NT) -- No name, Mon, Jun 26 2006, 16:42:55 GMT-5

• TINY MISS CHARLOTTESVILLE PAGEANT MAY 6TH... CONTACT.... JORCON63@AOL.COM FOR INFORMATION AND APPPLICATION!! -- No name, 19:05:55 04/08/06 Sat [1]

• Congratulations to our new Tiny Miss America Royalty -- Thanks to everyone for making TM a wonderful pageant!,, 05:30:27 03/23/06 Thu [3]

Wee Baby Miss - Rilee Gary

Baby Miss of America - Alexis Voight

Tiny Miss of America - Avery Whitmire

Petite Miss of America - Miranda Bousman

Young Miss of America - Sarah Brooks

Pre-teen Miss of America - Davanna Law

Junior Miss of America - Tiffany Marshall

Senior Miss of America - Leah Hutchens

Teen Miss of America - Emily Farrington

Replies:

• Will Tiffany Torrence's Mom e-mail me please. thanks! -- Misti Caviness, 20:38:03 03/20/06 Mon [4]

Replies:
  • Tiny Miss is over and as usual, there were some decisions that the judges made that nobody gets.. The little girl that won the tiny division was really beautiful, but come on! The paperwork says no proam moves. This child was very programed even in her intro and on stage question. This is not what I think of as natural even though her hair and makeup were. I just don't get it. I will be scared to enter my child because I don't know what the judges look for. -- No name, 13:01:05 03/19/06 Sun [23]

Replies:
  • Good Luck Wishes -- No name, 06:01:28 03/15/06 Wed [2]
    Rooting for TM-Junior, OJ Pet, Wee Baby-CE, Pre-Teen-JS, RD,KL ALL Beautiful girls, Senior TT

Replies:

• Numbers for Tiny Miss - 14 Wee Babies Baby Division - 12 Tiny Division -15 Petite Division -14 Pre-teen Division - 13 Junior Division - 9 Senior Division - 10 -- No name, 08:42:29 03/14/06 Tue [2]

Replies:
  • GOOD LUCK CHRISTINA G THIS WEEKEND -- YOUR PAGEANT SIS, 05:25:39 03/16/06 Thu [1]
    GOOD LUCK CHRISTINA THIS WEEKEND

• Tiny Miss -- No name, 05:57:40 03/15/06 Wed [1]
    Good Luck JS!!!!!!

• Tiny Miss Predictions... Lets start the predictions. It's less than a week away! -- No name, 20:55:31 03/12/06 Sun [5]

Replies:
  • LET'S START A GOOD LUCK THREAD FOR ALL THOSE GOING TO TINY MISS NEXT WEEKEND!! -- No name, 04:46:39 03/10/06 Fri [5]

Replies:
  • Best os luck to everyone this weekend always keep it in mind that we are all winners no matter what -- Chrsitna Glass preteen division, 09:15:34 03/12/06 Sun [3]

Replies:
  • Could someone please post Mindy M. email ?? -- No name, 07:37:28 03/05/06 Sun [9]

Replies:
  • it is nice to see a clean tiny miss board keep it up BO -- No name, 19:54:16 03/11/06 Sat [2]

Replies:
  • CG will be in talent in preteen -- No name, 18:02:47 03/10/06 Fri [3]
    CG will be in talent in preteen..

Replies:

• WHO ELSE IS DOING H/M -- No name, 17:03:21 03/06/06 Mon [2]

Replies:
  • Will GM be at tiny miss -- No name, 04:31:46 03/06/06 Mon [3]

Replies:
  • Who's doing Talent at Tiny Miss????? -- No name, 04:44:06 03/10/06 Fri [2]

Replies:
  • BO: Please contact me ASAP at 434-283-5789 Gail JOnes -- No name, 08:49:01 03/07/06 Tue [9]

Replies:
  • SS will be there this year go SS -- No name, 04:59:33 03/09/06 Thu [2]

Replies:
  • Ok People lets get the predictions out there! -- No name, 21:37:22 03/08/06 Wed [2]

Replies:
  • Who is TT in Senior? has she competed at TM before? -- No name, 20:39:54 03/07/06 Tue [2]

Replies:
  • Can we get numbers of how mayn girls in each group ???? -- No name, 07:17:39 03/08/06 Wed [1]
    can we get numbers of how many girls in each group????

• Sorry didn't see the news articial -- No name, 04:25:54 03/08/06 Wed [1]

• Just curious-did Gail approve of this TM only board? May be a great idea, but would want to make sure she is aware of it. -- No name, 12:34:25 03/07/06 Tue [2]

Replies:
  • TINY MISS---Ms Gail, can we get numbers please????? -- No name, 04:43:43 03/07/06 Tue [1]

WOW!!!!!!! Great turn out!!!!! Can't wait to see everybody
    No, I just talked to her and its 248...most are in the junior group!!
    Girl you know it is 357 and most are in Petite Group!!
    I heard threw the grapevine that there is 82 just in WEE BABY
    numbers are so high she has moved it to LAS VEGAS!!!No
    TM will do and say anything just to get it on this board. Maybe more would do TM if they were not so sick of reading all this crap. At one time in the last month TM had 4 posts at one time on here. Lets give others and chance. You have a TM board now go there.Then TM wonders why they get bashed so much. They are WAY over powering. I likeTM and DD likes doing TM but give us a break !!,
    LIghten up...don't you get the joke?? I don't think TM has ever had 167 contestants!! Further more, I don't know and don't care who created the TM board, but we will continue to use this one. Last time I checked, it was still the VIRGINIA Replacement board. Hmmmm....TM is a VIRGINIA pageant. You obviously don't care for the system, I respect that. BUT have respect for those of us that do. Don't want to start a war...but you just need to lighten up. This is pageant stuff...FUN stuff, remember?

• DO THEY REALLY TAN AT TINY MISS -- No name, 06:40:12 03/06/06 Mon [5]

Replies:
  • Ms. Gail, could we please have numbers...pretty please! Good luck to all! Can't wait to see all my friends and jump in that pool! Win or lose, it's gonna be a fun weekend!!! -- No name, 16:52:15 03/06/06 Mon [2]

Replies:
  • We will be there in the 7-9 with a friend in 10 year group -- No name, 12:52:18 03/06/06 Mon [2]

Replies:
  • Will TF be there? or HC -- No name, 04:30:45 03/06/06 Mon [4]

Replies:
  • WHO'S GOING ANY NEWBIES -- No name, 10:41:02 03/06/06 Mon [1]

• hey i like this board esp the header -- No name, 10:39:33 03/06/06 Mon [1]

• Hi does anyone know Leysa Delps email address -- No name, 07:47:13 03/06/06 Mon [1]

• If you want to be listed in the Header for services please post information below. -- No name, 06:42:04 03/06/06 Mon [1]

• who is doing hair and makeup please list them -- No name, 06:37:47 03/06/06 Mon [2]

Replies:
  • WHAT'S HAPPENING IN AMERICA? -- No name, 20:26:49 03/05/06 Sun [1]
    WHAT'S HAPPENING IN AMERICA?

WACH AMERICA

http://wachamerica.freeservers.com

• Good luck to everyone going to Tiny Miss of AMerica!!!! Glad we have a board where we can talk all we want to about Tiny Miss! My predictions for some strong competitors are: -- Baby - EK, AV, AC, Tiny - ZL, BB, GM, JB, MP, Petite - CP, MB, MH, OJ, CD, Pre-Teen - DL, ST, TF, RD, AE, JS (WOW! TOugh group), Junior - KL, KM, SS, CG, Senior - TT, MC, 18:17:01 03/05/06 Sun [1]

• who is going in the teen group? -- No name, 07:42:23 03/05/06 Sun [1]

• Tiny Miss is right around the corner! -- No name, 07:11:30 03/05/06 Sun [1]
    Tiny Miss is right around the corner! Heard numbers were low! Who's going? Who are the ones to watch for? Can't wait! -- No name, 17:16:51 02/22/06 Wed

Replies:
    Numbers are always low until the last minute. There will be over a 100 there, just wait and see. Everyone waits until last minute! (NT) -- No name, 17:19:00 02/22/06 Wed
    I hope there are over 100, but at Nationals it's a lower number of contestants than State. State is usually over 100, but last year the count didn't break the 100 mark. But who knows. Maybe this year there will be a larger number!! (NT) -- No name, 17:37:24 02/22/06 Wed
    My predictions for some strong competitors are: Baby: Emily K, AlexisV, Tiny: Jayla B, Zoe L, Madison P, Brittany B, Petite: Cassie D, Courtney P, Megan H, Pre-Teen: Davanna L, Autumn E, Taylor F, Junior Shelby S, Courtney G., Senior: Tiffany T (NT) -- No name, 17:57:48 02/22/06 Wed
    Who is Shelby S. in Junior? (NT) -- No name, 19:20:23 02/22/06 Wed
    Heard from a friend that JB will not be there. (NT) -- No name, 11:39:56 02/25/06 Sat
    Exactly when is the cut off for Tiny Miss?? Is there one?? Predictions- Z.L. Tiny, O.J.-Petite, D.L.-JR.,B.G.-Sr. if these girls are coming- But who knows, I haven't really heard that many girls that have actually committed to coming. Can anybody name who really is coming in each age group? (NT) -- No name, 19:34:09 02/22/06 Wed
    I doubt OJ will compete since she is Young Miss Eastern America. How about PW? (NT) -- No name, 21:39:39 02/22/06 Wed
    She can compete as a mini national queen, and I think she plans to. I've also heard that AV, AK, and AS all will be competing and all are Eastern America winners. (NT) -- No name, 00:24:28 02/23/06 Thu
    They should be able to compete, what's the big deal? National IS a bigger title than mini. (NT) -- No name, 19:33:53 02/23/06 Thu
    Ok whoever posted the above post needs to CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!! Nobody said they cannot compete! Read it again SLOWLY this time. They said she might not since she is Young Miss Eastern America. Some girls like to just be "Queen" when they win a title as big as that. I am glad she is competing she is always a crowd favorite. Just chill out and stop trying to turn a comment into a BASH that is how it always starts people who have comments like yours. Go take a chill pill honey and think about it. REALLY (NT) -- No name, 20:53:37 02/23/06 Thu
    anyone heard if Destiny C. will be competing baby division,I heard she might be getting back into pagaents (NT) -- No name, 11:42:42 02/25/06 Sat
    she was at the GLO pageant, looking cute as ever! (NT) -- No name, 12:35:52 02/25/06 Sat
    Shelby S. in junior...someones having fun!! (NT) -- No name, 19:45:36 02/22/06 Wed
    What is that supposed to mean? (NT) -- No name, 20:27:32 02/22/06 Wed
    Yes, Shelby Smith is competing at Tiny Miss this year. She wanted to try it, so I said yes. Any questions, feel free to contact me! (NT) -- Penny, 01:44:08 02/23/06 Thu
    Well, good luck and I'll be pulling for you sweet Shelby!! (NT) -- No name, 22:16:43 02/23/06 Thu
    .....SO WILL Klaire, Jenni, & Maw-Maw! Go Shelby! We love ya! (NT) -- No name, 21:25:00 02/26/06 Sun
    In JRs Tiff Marshall and in SRs Ashley Whitmer...did you see her at the GLO Pageant she really rocked the stage best I've ever seen her do...and Tiff M. you look great...feel a close High Point Comp. comming around the corner. Good luck to all... (NT) -- No name, 20:32:46 02/22/06 Wed
    It came around fast to didn't IT? (NT) -- No name, 21:47:25 02/22/06 Wed
    What do you mean? (NT) -- No name, 15:17:16 02/23/06 Thu
    TM will probably pull out ....the girls to look out for i think will be ZL, DL,RD, MC,and maybe AW if her modeling has improved....... (NT) -- No name, 07:51:56 02/23/06 Thu
    we'll be there in baby! see ya there! (NT) -- No name, 11:40:44 02/23/06 Thu
    We'll be there in preteen!! (NT) -- No name, 12:20:44 02/23/06 Thu
    Tiny Miss -- No name, 19:46:13 02/23/06 Thu
    tiny miss -- No name, 23:01:48 02/23/06 Thu
    who is going in junior and senior? who do you think will pull? (NT) -- No name, 23:14:01 02/24/06 Fri
    Good luck to all the girls that are going, especially Tiff. M and Madison P. and Megan H. (NT) -- No name, 23:17:40 02/24/06 Fri
    Misit C. to win Senior division (NT) -- No name, 07:10:10 02/25/06 Sat
    CP has a great chance she is beautiful (NT) -- No name, 08:56:44 02/25/06 Sat
    MF in junior is going to do great. She is just gorgeous. Wouldn't be surprised if she pulled out. OG always does great and MP is another favorite (NT) -- No name, 09:45:51 02/25/06 Sat
    Who is OG? (NT) -- No name, 21:01:33 02/27/06 Mon
    baby -- No name, 11:37:20 02/25/06 Sat
    she was at the GLO pageant, looking cute as ever! (NT) -- No name, 12:32:09 02/25/06 Sat
    I agree, MF is gorgous. What about HC?? Saw she won a prelim. Is she competing in Natls. She is another girl that could easily pull out. Grands everywhere she competes. (NT) -- No name, 13:59:51 02/25/06 Sat
    Heard HC was coming back at state. MF will do well. Also KL. She is so pretty. (NT) -- No name, 17:29:07 02/25/06 Sat
    MF is not competing TF is. (NT) -- No name, 21:02:48 02/27/06 Mon
    Who will be there in Preteen? (NT) -- No name, 17:44:41 02/25/06 Sat
    there coud be some surprizes!!! (NT) -- No name, 23:49:57 02/25/06 Sat
    If there is one thing I have learned, that is you never know what is going to happen. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! (NT) -- No name, 00:12:16 02/26/06 Sun
    There always is. Right? (NT) -- No name, 21:03:34 02/27/06 Mon
    Good Luck to my pageant sisters Zoe Lowe, Regan Delp, and Misti Caviness....we are going to have sooooooooooo much FUN!!!!!!! ~Shalee~ (NT) -- No name, 00:10:44 02/26/06 Sun
    Don't know if all these girls are going, but good luck to AV, EK, AH, HC, AW! I Wish all you girls the best. HAVE FUN!! (NT) -- No name, 00:21:19 02/26/06 Sun
    Good Luck to everyone attending TM! A special one goes out to Reagan Delp(Work it out girlfriend!! My Mini Me! ), Zoe Lowe(Shake your money maker Princess Dorothy), Miss Shalee(Work it in that swimsuit!!), Ashley Whitmere!(can't wait to see you and your mom!) Taylor Flick( YOu go girl!) Shelby Smith (Ive Missed YOu Girl!) Miss Mercedes! (MIss you ! and Mindy too!) Gabrielle Mayjors( YOu Guys are the greatest!)Tiffany Marshall(Love That Dress girl!) AND ALL OF THE TM FAMILY!!! Cant Wait to see everyone!! (NT) -- Misti Caviness, 01:01:35 02/26/06 Sun
    Good Luck to everyone competing at Tiny Miss.I will see you in March. Emilea Stawicki, Teen Miss Eastern America (NT) -- No name, 06:39:43 02/26/06 Sun
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS (NT) -- No name, 08:51:16 02/26/06 Sun
    who's going in Baby? (NT) -- No name, 09:28:17 02/26/06 Sun
    good luck girls!!! (NT) -- No name, 15:09:38 02/26/06 Sun
    good luck to all the girls going to Tiny Miss cant wait to see all my pageant friends again (NT) -- Christina glass, 20:33:21 02/26/06 Sun
    GOOD LUCK TO MEGAN H. WE KNOW YOU WILL DO GOOD AND LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS EVER.WE LOVE YOU .~SKYLAR R & MOMMY~ (NT) -- No name, 13:18:44 02/27/06 Mon
    Okay- I don't EVER remember it being this close to the pageant and having such low numbers even if people do wait til the last minute. Somebody please name some names of girls in each group that you know FOR SURE are actually competing. Isn't the pageant a lot earlier this year? I thought it was always the end of March. (NT) -- No name, 15:01:21 02/27/06 Mon
    Thr pageant is always around the second or third weekend in March. How do people KNOW the numbers are so low? Only the director knows the numbers. And lots of people don't sign up until the the deadline which is a week away. I bet lots of people will still sign up. (NT) -- No name, 17:13:36 02/27/06 Mon
    Christina Glass will be there in pre-teen for sure (NT) -- No name, 16:35:28 02/27/06 Mon
    Christina Glass will be there in pre-teen for sure (NT) -- No name, 16:36:26 02/27/06 Mon
    Who is going in theTiny group (NT) -- No name, 09:06:21 02/28/06 Tue
    I want to say a BIG GOOD LUCK to my friends Adrianna and Lexie at Tiny Miss of America!! I know you girls will do great! LOVE YOU! ~Skylar P.~ (NT) -- No name, 14:30:22 02/28/06 Tue
    I also want to say Good Luck to Gabrielle, and Ashley W. You girls are beautiful and I hope to see you both soon! Love you! ~Skylar P.~ (NT) -- No name, 22:57:58 03/01/06 Wed
    WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OUR TM FRIENDS GOOD LUCK AT TM AMERICA. WE MISS YOU ALL. HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS ALL YOU WANT IT TO BE. LOVE AND HUGS MACKENLY AND MACKENNA (NT) -- No name, 07:15:21 03/02/06 Thu
    Let's try again, and see if it stays here this time. Good luck to Gabrielle M. and Ashley W. you girls are beautiful and I wish you the best. Love, ~Skylar P.~ (NT) -- No name, 18:21:28 03/02/06 Thu
    its getting close! (NT) -- No name, 14:31:57 03/02/06 Thu
    can we get numbers? (NT) -- No name, 15:21:48 03/02/06 Thu
    deadline isnt up yet. anyway how can we get numbers, if we cant even get whos going? (NT) -- No name, 15:58:46 03/02/06 Thu
    I think in Tiny prbably CD, CP, GM. In Petite I think OG. I think Pre-teen will be really hard. MAybe ES, RD, DL, ST, and JS. Can't wait 2 see the outcome! (NT) -- No name, 16:31:53 03/02/06 Thu
    I think all groups will be tough. Baby - AV, EK, Tiny - MP, BB, JB, GM, Petite - CP, MH, CD, OJ, Pre-Teen - DL, TF, AE, Junior - HC, SS, Senior - AW, MC (NT) -- Just my opinion on who will do well., 17:15:42 03/02/06 Thu
    I think SW will be one to watch in Junior (NT) -- No name, 19:07:47 03/02/06 Thu
    Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! Two weeks to go!! (NT) -- No name, 08:19:30 03/03/06 Fri
    Who is SW? Big surprise in coming Junior group!! (NT) -- No name, 09:45:43 03/03/06 Fri
    Baby will have some AWESOME competition, just watch! (NT) -- No name, 12:39:54 03/03/06 Fri
    Sorry but we are new at TM and I am a little confused on some of these names. Who is SS , JS, and AE?? (NT) -- No name, 15:44:22 03/03/06 Fri
    I think that would be Shelby S., Jessics S., and Autumn E. (NT) -- No name, 17:49:07 03/04/06 Sat
    Who is coming in the Pre-teen and Junior groups and who are the predicted winners? (NT) -- No name, 23:34:50 03/03/06 Fri
    At Tm its always hard to say!!!! You just never know (NT) -- No name, 21:03:07 03/03/06 Fri
    To answer the question above AE is Autumn E. and JS is Jessica S. I think. I don't know who is SS though. (NT) -- No name, 17:44:41 03/04/06 Sat
    Good luck Shelby Smith! We will be rooten for ya! (NT) -- No name, 22:25:54 03/04/06 Sat
    Not really I think that TM is one of the most predictable pageant system out there. THIS IS NOT A BASH JUST MY THOUGHT. Just think even without knowing who is coming you know who will win. AGAIN NOT A BASH LADIES !!! (NT) -- No name, 07:31:58 03/05/06 Sun

• Okay! Any predictions???? -- No name, 06:34:31 03/05/06 Sun [2]

Replies:
  • Yes T/M Board -- No name, 05:50:50 03/05/06 Sun [2]

Replies:
  • Hello and welcome -- No name, 05:18:33 03/05/06 Sun [1]

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7] ]
    Tiny Miss Website
    Tiny MISS BOARD

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.