VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]

Welcome to the
FREE SALE BOARD!
Mountain West Miniature Horse & Shetland Pony Owners, Incorporated, was formed in 1991 by a small group of horse lovers interested in promoting the American Miniature Horse. From a small beginning our membership has grown to include members in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, California, Texas, Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado.

:UPLOADING PHOTOS:

Please go to http://www.voy.com/help/imglinks.htm for Help to Upload Photos and Make Clickable Links

If you are still having problems - please email me at MWMHO@aol.com

Subject: Hard Choices have been made.

Author:
Sharron Hinkle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:14:23 07/04/08 Fri

HARD Decisions have had to be made...Choices have been difficult, but decisions are FIRM...

We are offering some of our tried and true bloodlines for sale,

No sob story here just Hard Cold Facts...we have too many Miniatures and Ponies!

All prices are negotiable, and all reasonable offers will be considered. We take Master Card and Visa and have a PayPal account, personal checks with proper ID accepted. Time payments can be arranged, however pony or mini will not be released until final payment has cleared the bank. Transportation is the responsibility of buyer, reduced rates available on transports if we are coming into your area. All paper work for interstate transport will be in order. I do have photos of all minis and ponies listed for sale, and would be happy to email them to interested parties.

Augusta Doo Too ~ Double Registered ASPC 154688B~ ASPR 1346 Seal Brown mare Foaled 8/25/05 Sire: Willie Doo Too
Dam: Single G’s Cindy Lou. Auggie has been shown successfully in the Modern Pleasure division. Hall of Fame Pointed. Auggie is well trained for halter, she should be shown, to complete her Hall Of Fame. Country Pleasure driving should be her expertise!
She has the bloodlines to be a top notch broodmare. $1000.00 Being offered with a breeding to Hidden Image FMF or Ken-Mar's Joker in 2009.

Sharrway Hidden Destiny ASPC 157083A Sorrel with Sabino flank markings, narrow strip. Gelding, Foaled 3/28/07 Sired by Hidden Image FMF Hall Of Fame 2002 Pony of the Year 2002 Destiny is a maternal half brother of Pandora MGS. HOF mare. A typical Hidden Image offspring, nice & leggy with a wonderful long neck, attractive head, and a coming 2 year old. He shows the same potential as Pandora, but in a larger package. Destiny will make a wonderful amateur gelding for someone to train and show. Steal this one and be a show ring winner. Priced very reasonably.

Sharrway Silver Fox AMHR 260235B Foaled 2/10/05 Grey pinto mare with one blue eye, and a marbled blue eye. (although she has faded to white)
Our last Champion Farm Spirit Walker (HOF) Daughter...she has been shown successfully and is a Champion. She measures approximately 37” give or take ˝”. Mature and ready to breed to the stallion of your choice. She will be permanently registered this month. A wonderful mare that will produce the type of show ring winners everyone wants, good enough to go back into the ring and win, and as an added bonus, she has the movement to be a top driving horse. Not many Spirit daughters were offered for sale, due to their great value as broodmares. $750.

Sharrway Statuette AMHR 224494B Foaled 4/7/02. Sire Champion Farms Spirit Walker (HOF) Dam Sharrway Blaze of Glory. Statue is White with sabino “blood” spot on hip...Brood mare deluxe. I really hate to part with this girl...she is an above average miniature mare...settles easily, and foals with no problems. She is a Futurity winner in her own right, and has always produced quality foals for us. In 2008 she produced a bay roan colt by D & S Butterbean (AMHA, AMHR, ASPC) Her foals have always been nominated for the AMHR Futurities, as is the 2008 colt...fees have been paid, and he could be shown in the 2008 colt class. Statuette is offered at $750

Sharrway Adagio AMHR 290206T 2008 Bay Roan colt foaled 2/25/08 old enough to be weaned, independent and on his own! Son of above mare. Futurity nominated. Could be shown successfully if so desired, and will be a wonderful competition gelding, he should be in the ribbons when shown, usually at the top of his class. He may go to AMHR Nationals also...so look for him there...he will be the one with the unusual color! Priced before the show. $500.00

Sharrway Maestro AMHA eligible/AMHR 290203T Sorrel colt with blaze and two crystal blue eyes, foaled 04-16-08 Sire: D & S Butterbean (triple registered A/R/ASPC) Dam Jandt’s Miss Bright Light. Maximum expression sabino mare. Has produced max sabino filly and this very nice colt. If you are looking for something to put into your breeding program that will have the Shetland influence to add to your program, look no further...this colt, has it all...pretty head, big eye, neck set on high, and well, great body, and excellent legs. Good disposition, and willing to please. This boy will be ready to be weaned in August, in time to get him ready to show at the AMHR Nationals. He is futurity nominated for 2008. Don’t miss the opportunity to put some close up Shetland blood in your breeding program, if tht is what you want to do. Priced at $800.00. Plans have been made to send Maestro to AMHR Nationals for the futurity classes...See him there, if not sold before.

Sharrway Sonnet, AMHR 209202T foaled 4/7/08. Sorrel Pinto, filly...she could stay small enough to show in the “AMHR “A” Division. Sire D & S Butterbean, Dam Sharrway She’s a Honey 1994 Reserve National Grand Champion Mare...This filly is also nominated for the AMHR Futurity for 2008...Don’t miss the opportunity to get a first class filly at a give away price. This little girl could very well be your next AMHR Champion...She is correct in EVERY way, with a baby doll head, huge big eyes, correct conformation, and great legs....She should be shown, she is an “in your pocket” little girl. For those that want the very best, this filly should be in your barn, garnering you all sorts of awards. Fillies of this quality are usually priced in a much higher price bracket....we are offering Sonnet at weaning for $1200.00. Plans have been made to send Sonnet to AMHR Nationals for the futurity classes...See her there

Halters and Blankets! I also have tons of miniature Halters and Blankets that are in good to excellent condition that I will sell. Sizes ranging from small mini to blankets that will fit the 38” minis...Halters the same. Send me what you are needing and I will see what I have that will fit the bill. Shipping will be determined by number of halters or blankets, and will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Thank you for your consideration in looking over these fine animals we are offering. We can be reached at 580-276-5515 or by email at sharrway@dishmail.net, or you can visit our web site at www.sharrway.com We are located in Oklahoma, reduced prices on transport for any horse(s) purchased.
Subject: AMHR LWO Bay Mare and Buckskin Filly

Author:
Tammi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:36 06/29/08 Sun

AMHR LWO Bay Mare and Buckskin Filly

AMHR Mini Persuasions Samples Gypsy Rose is a 4yr old 36” LTD bred LWO Pinto with Black Mane and Tail. Gyspy has a white splash on her belly and white blaze down her face. So if you are looking for foals with color here is your mare.

Gypsy has one of those bodies that all ladies would die for, after she foaled us a beautiful buckskin filly this spring she bounced right back into shape. We did show her as a yearling and two year old in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Utah and consistently placed well.

Gypsy’s sire is LTD’s Simply Sample and dam is Royal C Super T’s Primrose. Gyspy foaled a beautiful buckskin filly in March without any assistance and is an excellent mother.

We are also selling her buckskin? Or dun? Filly. You will have to decide color and you can also name this filly. She is just stunning. Her sire is Mini Persuasions Design By Buck our gorgeous palomino stallion. He placed two years in a row in the top ten in his open stallion class at AMHR nationals. This filly is healthy and eating well enough to be weaned but will stay with her dam as long as possible.

We will be traveling to Montana, Utah and AMHR Nationals so I am sure we can work something out for shipping.

Good Homes are important to us.
Please visit our website http://dialbydesign.com for photos on sale page and copy of pedigrees.

Drop us an email or phone call for any further questions.

Thanks

Tammi Dial

http://dialbydesign.com

dbd@cableone.net

208-357-3721
[> Subject: Re: AMHR LWO Bay Mare and Buckskin Filly

Author:
Diamond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:00 07/01/08 Tue

Your Links do not work on your webpage.

Cheers
Diamond
End Level Farms
Subject: End Level Farms

Author:
Diamond
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:22:26 06/30/08 Mon

End Level Farms is looking for 1 or 2 Pinto Broodmares to lease or low priced. ($1500 Max On Terms)
We don't have a ton of cash but would like to breed and promote our stallion Sutherlin's Little Shazam.

He is a LWO NEGATIVE SPLASH OVERO.

Mares will be well cared for and loved.

If you have something for sale I am looking in the Pacific Northwest area.
(Washington Oregon Idaho and possibly Northern California)

We make custom blankets and stall curtains able to do driving training as well. If your looking for a trade or partial trade.

Also looking for show equipment such as harness and cart. And show halters.

We are also offering for sale.......

Piper, a 2008, Splash tovero filly by Sutherlin's Little Shazam. She currently stands 24" tall at three months old.
She will be registered AMHR and Pinto. She should mature around the 33-34" height. Could be smaller. Her sire is a height reducer for the most part. Her Dam is a proven mare. She has produced NOTHING but pinto babies who have been stunning. Shes typey and refined with enough bone to go on and drive. She has a stunning trot.

And LOOK Already Training To Be A Performance Mini.
(She was jumping a rope on the ground)

We are asking $2500 OBO for her. With A deposit of $500 to hold her. This includes her coggins and health papers and delivery anywhere Along I 5 And I 90 in Washington. If purchased before I make my trip to Cave Junction Oregon will include shipping down so Southern Oregon as well.

Please contact us at endlevelfarms@yahoo.com Visit Us Online at http://geocities.com/endlevelfarms (click on picture to enter webpage is being updated as we speak)

Or Give Us A Call At 778-394-6566

We are able to take PAYPAL PAYMENTS INCLUDING CREDIT CARDS!!!
Subject: Great Summer Deals on Nice AMHR/ASPC Horses

Author:
Arabian Echo Miniatures and Shetlnads
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:04 06/29/08 Sun

I am offering some of my “keeper horses” for sale at great prices. I have over 15 horses for sale many of whom are AMHR/ASPC horses. Here is just a few of the horses we are offering for sale at great summer pricing. This pricing is not reflected on our website. Most of our foals are AMHR futurity nominated. The horses will be available at this price only until I sell a few and then the prices will ncrease or they may be removed from the sales list all together.

50% Arenosa AMHR/ASPC Mare $2500 open or $3000 bred

Wildly Marked Maximum Expression Sabino Mare $2000 open $2500 bred
Bay pinto colt Big Mover 50% Shetland $1800
AMHR/ASPC Mare Windwalker (showdeo kid) Breeding $3000 open $3500 bred
Pretty Bay AMHR yearling filly Very Araby $1500
Black Pinto colt with blue eye by Reserve National Champion $1800

Bay Michigan bred AMHR/ASPC Mare $3500

Black NJ pony farm bred mare AMHR/ASPC $3500
Palomino AMHA/AMHR Mare. Very pretty Proven Mare $2500
Wildly Marked Pinto AMHR/ASPC colt. Blue eyes. Windwalker bred $3500

Black and White Pinto ASPC Mare. Stunning $3500
Palomino AMHR/ASPC colt by NJ peek-a-boo feet. Big mover with lots of Chrome $3950
Reserve National Champion Stallion. Broke to Drive. HOF Halter. Private Treaty.
Black pinto AMHA/AMHR 32” stallion 50% Shetland Seth Thomas collection. Beautiful and can REALLY TROT $2500

Black Arenosa Show Colt $2800 Gelding $3500 colt

Free Delivery to R Nationals and cheap delivery to Southern California available.

There is more information, Photos, and even video of these horses on our website at www.Arabian Echo.com or don’t hesitate to call and talk minis at 480-563-3114.
Subject: MUST SELL! Az. Reg Classic and Modern Shetands

Author:
Rim Country Shetlands-Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:51 06/22/08 Sun

Must sacrifice 5 shetlands..your choice..under $600 (low price becoause of shipping prices only) show quality ..mare and filly..mare rides..90 days training english..was jumping 2'$550)...PSF mare rides (exposed to buckskin), drives (not recent) kids show($550)..Sabino modrn 3yr. stud..3 foals on ground..color!..very well mannered; great personality..has been shown in Washington.buckskin stud (2yr) very gentle..glelded/great kids pony.
odern mare($450) Will email pics..Az. (928)468-8962
[> Subject: Re: MUST SELL! Az. Reg Classic and Modern Shetands

Author:
KRISTA CASTELL (How tall are the ponies?)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:36 06/28/08 Sat

>Must sacrifice 5 shetlands..your choice..under $600
>(low price becoause of shipping prices only) show
>quality ..mare and filly..mare rides..90 days training
>english..was jumping 2'$550)...PSF mare rides
>(exposed to buckskin), drives (not recent) kids
>show($550)..Sabino modrn 3yr. stud..3 foals on
>ground..color!..very well mannered; great
>personality..has been shown in Washington.buckskin
>stud (2yr) very gentle..glelded/great kids pony.
>odern mare($450) Will email pics..Az. (928)468-8962
Subject: Foundation Filly REDUCED

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:39:47 03/12/08 Wed

I’ve dropped the price on this wonderful filly to $800. She’s Foundation sealed (and a true FOUNDATION), Homozygous Tobiano, and Futurity Nominated. You can’t get all of that with an awesome little Foundation filly for that price. If you want dainty, here she is. Kid Lee and Larigo bred. Very sweet little filly that wants to be in the barn and worked with. I just don’t have the time to campaign her the way she needs to be. She is for sale to a SHOW HOME ONLY. A Show Home is defined as one that goes to at least 4 shows a year as well as a National level show (be it Pinto or Congress). Or, we can negotiate a spot for her in the barn at discount. She can be delivered for FREE to any show I attend or within 30 minutes of Iola, TX. She can be delivered at COST within the state of Texas. Buy her before I change my mind. Photos do not do her justice.

Ponderingoaksstables@yahoo.com

936-443-0566 - With show season in full swing for me, please call from Thursday-Monday.

Winter pic

Recently clipped
[> Subject: Re: Foundation Filly REDUCED

Author:
Karen Bennett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:37 06/26/08 Thu

Do you think this mare will stay small enought to hard ship into AMHR?
How tall is she now and how old is she.

I am looking for a filly to add to my show string and use as a brood mare later.

Thank you for your time

Karen Bennett
Riverside Calif
Subject: FOR SALE! EGYPTIAN KING GRANDAUGHTER

Author:
SWEET WATERS EKS QUEEN (NICE LITTLE MARE!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:11 06/25/08 Wed

AMHA/AMHR REG. 1994, 30.5 BLACK AND WHITE HOMOZYGOUS TOBIANO PINTO MARE GRANDAUGHTER OF EGYPTIAN KING! (NFC EGYPTIAN KING TOO 26.5 X 4GS FANCY BLUE MOON 33. VERY SWEET AND KIND MARE IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NICE PINTO MARE HERE SHE IS! BRED TO MY APPALOOSA CHIANTI GRANDSON SUNNYSIDE IBEN SPOTTED FOR 2009! EMAIL FOR PICTURES AND MORE INFO dottaloosa@aol.com. OR CALL 951-275-4827 $2500 obo
[> Subject: Re: FOR SALE! EGYPTIAN KING GRANDAUGHTER

Author:
SWEETWATERS EGYPTIAN QUEEN (GREAT LITTLE MARE!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:46 06/25/08 Wed

>AMHA/AMHR REG. 1994, 30.5 BLACK AND WHITE HOMOZYGOUS
>TOBIANO PINTO MARE GRANDAUGHTER OF EGYPTIAN KING! (NFC
>EGYPTIAN KING TOO 26.5 X 4GS FANCY BLUE MOON 33. VERY
>SWEET AND KIND MARE IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NICE PINTO
>MARE HERE SHE IS! BRED TO MY APPALOOSA CHIANTI
>GRANDSON SUNNYSIDE IBEN SPOTTED FOR 2009! EMAIL FOR
>PICTURES AND MORE INFO dottaloosa@aol.com. OR CALL
>951-275-4827 $2500 obo
Subject: Rowdy Grandson at Stud

Author:
Gage Carlsen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:00:17 06/25/08 Wed

There is only going to be a very few openings for this stud in 2009. Vermilyea Farms Stylish Contender is a 1995 32" chesnut grandson of both renowned classic stallion Rowdy and national grand champion Martins Buster Bond. His sire is the 1991 reserve natioinal top ten stallion NFC's Rowdy's Stylish Conclusion. His dam is is silver Queen, a daughter of AMHA national Grand Champion Martin's Buster Bond who has produced 3 AMHA national Top Ten Winners
Though Contender has only a limited show career, He was shown as a yearling and only going to a few shows he won reserve champion junior stallion at the great lakes miniature horse show and placed in the top 5 at the district II show. He ended is show season as a AMHA national Top Ten Yearling futurity winner at the 1996 AMHA national show in Fort Worth Texas.

Contender is all that and a bag of chips. Hurry now cause Im only taking a limited number of mares for 2009. His stud fee is $500.00.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Subject: Awesome B show gelding

Author:
Lou Day
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:21 06/24/08 Tue

Fleetwood Victor is a beautiful 37", 12 y.o. silver dapple gelding. He has done very well in the show ring and is suitable for most anyone to show (and win with!). Has shown with older kids with no problem, taking several Top Tens at Nationals in 2006, and younger children with experience would be fine with him as well.
He Is National Hall of Famed in Halter, and is trained for Obstacle, Hunter, Jumper, Showmanship and has done Liberty . He was broke to ride at one time but I haven’t tried him so can’t verify this except in photos I have from previous owner. Asking $2500
I have tons of photos, so email me .
Can possibly get him to Nationals for reasonable fee.
dbldayfarm@comcast.net
Subject: AMHR MINIATURE MARE FOR SALE

Author:
Cre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:18 06/10/08 Tue

01' seal brown mare
She is of the famous Seth Thomas Shetland Breeding. One of the last daughters of BHR Lerwick.She has also been exposed to a beautiful world champion dark buckskin stallion for a 2009 foal!!! $950
Subject: ASPC Ponies

Author:
cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:10 06/05/08 Thu

I have some very nice Shetlands for sale
first I have couple of nice show fillies both are two tear olds both futurity nominated both have placed in the Congress futrities one is a beautiful buckskin who`s sire is rock E bred and dam is a daughter of Former Congress Grand Champion Will Doo This filly is refined and moves beautifuly She is bred in the purple she is very easy to handle will sell for $1000 including coggins and health papers The other is a bay with two hind stockings and a strip her dam is a Superior Dam and her Sire will go in as Superior sire at 08 Convention She will make an awsome show filly She is priced at $1500 Both of these fillies are top notch will take less for the pair Or feel free to make an offer.
Next I have a yearling bay/white colt and a 08 silverbay/white colt. Both futurity nominated The yearling placed in the futurities at congress last year.This colt is sired By MichigansRambo(08 Superior Sire) and Hall of Fame and is by a daughter of Superior sire Double Stuff This colts pedigree can`t be beatHe will make a TOP show colt Priced at $1800 The 08 colt is sired by Hall of Fame and Former Classic Pony Of The Year TNT FMF and his Dam is A Raven of Bird Haven Daughter Raven is also Hall of Fame and Double Superior sire this colt is gorgeous and heads up he is priced at $1500.If you are looking for something to win with any of these guys will put you in the winners circle.Call or email for more information always open to offers.
These ponies and others can be seen at our web site countryclassicponies.com
[> Subject: Re: ASPC Ponies

Author:
cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:18 06/09/08 Mon

If anyone would be interested in adding some top ponies to there program make an offer MUST SELL>I have some very nice Shetlands for sale
>first I have couple of nice show fillies both are two
>tear olds both futurity nominated both have placed in
>the Congress futrities one is a beautiful buckskin
>who`s sire is rock E bred and dam is a daughter of
>Former Congress Grand Champion Will Doo This filly is
>refined and moves beautifuly She is bred in the purple
>she is very easy to handle will sell for $1000
>including coggins and health papers The other is a bay
>with two hind stockings and a strip her dam is a
>Superior Dam and her Sire will go in as Superior sire
>at 08 Convention She will make an awsome show filly
>She is priced at $1500 Both of these fillies are top
>notch will take less for the pair Or feel free to make
>an offer.
>Next I have a yearling bay/white colt and a 08
>silverbay/white colt. Both futurity nominated The
>yearling placed in the futurities at congress last
>year.This colt is sired By MichigansRambo(08 Superior
>Sire) and Hall of Fame and is by a daughter of
>Superior sire Double Stuff This colts pedigree can`t
>be beatHe will make a TOP show colt Priced at $1800
>The 08 colt is sired by Hall of Fame and Former
>Classic Pony Of The Year TNT FMF and his Dam is A
>Raven of Bird Haven Daughter Raven is also Hall of
>Fame and Double Superior sire this colt is gorgeous
>and heads up he is priced at $1500.If you are looking
>for something to win with any of these guys will put
>you in the winners circle.Call or email for more
>information always open to offers.
>These ponies and others can be seen at our web site
>countryclassicponies.com
Subject: AMHR/ASPC/ASPR Show in Riverside, Ca

Author:
Jennifer (Hoping for lots of entries.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:32 06/05/08 Thu

Hollifer June Jolly
Riverside, Ca
June 28th, 2008

AMHR/ASPC/ASPR
2 judges, one day, covered arena
Champion of Champion & Best of Show awards.

Premium is online at www.hollifershows.com
Subject: LOUD ASPC colt

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:18 05/27/08 Tue

Don’t be blinded by the color of this show quality ASPC colt! Beautiful 2008 colt sired by Happy Hooligan OK and out of Kimble’s Sweet Sue. This boy has the potential to be the total package for someone looking for that junior Foundation or Classic stallion prospect. He has it all: conformation, pedigree, color, and the foundation seal. Not one HOF pony in his pedigree, but 4 including Superior Sire, Superior Dam, and Pony of the Year ALL on his papers. Not one Congress Champion, but 4 Congress Champions in Halter and Driving! Futurity Nominated. ASPC/PtHA pending

Get the boy who has it all and at a reasonable price. $1200 obo to a show home. No reasonable offer will be refused on him. Considerable discount if he stays in our barn for training. If bought intact, we offer the following DNA color testing options on him: Tobiano (ink spots), Black (sire is homozygous/dam has always had black based foals), and Silver (dam is a silver dapple). Can be delivered at cost(split between owners on trailer) to Congress or FREE to Nationals.

See more of him and our Private Treaty Classic filly at www.ponderingoaksstables.com
Or call 936-443-0566 to inquire.
[> Subject: Re: Better photos

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:31 05/30/08 Fri

Subject: AREA VIII NATIONAL SHOW

Author:
MWMHO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:48:29 05/21/08 Wed

It is with SINCERE appreciation the members of the Mountain West Miniauture Horse & Shetland Pony Owners' wish to THANK the NUMEROUS businesses and farms for their SUPPORT and DONATIONS to the Area VIII National Show.

We have 151 horses and ponies entered - 522 classes - and exhibitors from all points of Area VIII, Area VII, and even Area VI.

Show starts May 23rd!

THANK YOU!
Subject: AMHR/ASPC Filly

Author:
Jennifer (Sweetopalminiatures)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:25 05/17/08 Sat

Sweet Opal Miniatures
Has a few horses for your consideration.

2002 AMHR Buck Ons Sugar Bay 36" Bay Mare in foal to the 2006 AMHR National GRand, BHR-JC's Geshan (AMHR/ASPC) $ 2,800 obo.

2/18/08 AMHR/ASPC Sweet Opal Amberlee (filly)
By CLR's Black Pearl x BHR JC's Geshan
Amberlee should mature around 37" $ 3,500 including transport to 2008 AMHR Nationals, Handling, stall and class fees. Futurity Nominated in AMHR/ASPC. Foundation Certified.

Diego AHHS Bay Hackeny Gelding 2006-48"
Diego is a very sweet and well mannered gelding, looking for a family with children.
Asking $ 500 obo.

www.sweetopalminiatures.com
Subject: AMHR yearling stud colt for sale

Author:
Launi Bigelow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:45 05/16/08 Fri

We are selling an AMHR registered yearling stud colt for $400 or best offer. He is solid black except for a slight star on his forehead. He measures roughly 34". For pictures, please email me at launiboop@hotmail.com. If you have any questions you may call (801) 785-2022.
Subject: Looking for a MODERN SHETLAND show horse?

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:29 05/15/08 Thu

Due to personal reasons, I need to sell a pony or two. Once one or two are sold, the remaining pony(s) will not be available. All of my ponies are in show shape, healthy, and ready to walk into the show ring NOW. Most are shod in front, are conditioned daily, and are up-to-date on vaccinations, farrier, worming, dental, etc. My main goal is to find just the right home, so price may be negotiable and I may take terms. I have a stallion as well but figure most people are looking for the mares, so here are my young girls:

PERFECTION OF BRUSH CREEK (ASPC) This two-year-old Modern Pleasure filly is solid black and measures about 42" tall. She shows in the Under division and has many titles in halter including Reserve Congress Champion. She is double-bred "Ramble Ridge Rocket". She is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL pony and would be worthy of putting her with a trainer, but she can make any amateur look good. She is pretty easy-going for a Modern and so would be great for an experienced youth or an amateur. She will be shown until sold and is entered in both Area VII and Area VIII shows, so she will have her Coggins if you want to pick her up at either show. She is also in the Modern Futurity so you can win some money both this year and next! Picture below from a show in March, where she was Champion of Champions Modern. Asking $3,000 with show home preferred.

http://www.blackdraft.com/images/PersiaCropped.JPG

COUNTRY'S ETCHED WITH CLASS (HOF) (ASPC/ASPR registered) This 2003 Modern/Modern Pleasure mare is bay and measures 43" tall barefoot. She is sired by Congress Grand Champion Modern Stallion "Michigan's Rambo" and out of a Willowlawn mare. This pony has conformation, motion, and personality and is a fun horse to be around. She has been broke to drive. She has her Hall of Fame title in Modern Halter and has placed well at Congress. I would really love to see this pony with a youth or amateur! She must go to a home with a lot of attention. Asking $1,800

http://www.blackdraft.com/images/CassieCropped.JPG

"TRIXIE" 2008 FILLY (will be ASPC/ASPR registered) This loud black pinto filly was born May 4, 2008 and looks like she will be an extra fancy Modern Pleasure but most likely Modern pony for the show ring. Her color is unusual for a Modern and will get you noticed! Her dam was shown as a Roadster and Fine Harness pony and her young sire has had a successful career as a Modern Halter Stallion and is now in harness himself. She will be tested for pinto homozygosity. She should mature a tall 45" and will both halter and drive for sure. She is in the Modern Futurity, so should win some money back for you. Asking $3,000

http://www.blackdraft.com/images/Twodaysold.JPG

Please see more information on my website at http://www.blackdraft.com

Thank you for your time. Andrea of BlackDraft Shetlands
Subject: AMHR/ASPC Youth Deadlines for awards Approaching

Author:
Jennifer (happy, happy, happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:51 05/15/08 Thu

ASPC/AMHR Youth Committee News:

This is a reminder to everyone about the current DUE DATES for the Scholarships, T-Shirt Designs Contest, Audrey Barrett, Daniel Langfeld and the E-Pony Essay Contest. The due date for these programs and awards is June 1, 2008. All information and forms can be found on the ASPC/AMHR Website http://www.hoofweb.com/youth

ASPC/AMHR Scholarships are open to any Member no older than 21 years of age and no younger than a Junior in High School. There are two scholarships given each year: one AMHR and one ASPC. The scholarships are $1500 each towards further education. The winners will be recognized at the National Convention in Branson, MO.

Audrey Barrett Classic Shetland Youth Award is based on a short biography using a Biography Form supplied by the Youth Committee. This award is available to any youth member who shows registered ASPC Classic Shetland Ponies. There are a possible of 16 winners: two winners from each of the eight areas in the 12 & Under and the 13-17 age divisions. The award is trophy or plaque and the winners will be honored at the National Convention.

Daniel Langfeld, Jr. Award is also based on a short biography using the Biography Form supplied by the Youth Committee. This award is available to any youth member of who shows registered Shetlands and/or Miniature Horses. The awardis a $50 Savings Bond and an award certificate or plaque. There are eight possible awards: one winner from each area. The winners will be honored at the National Convention.

The Dream "E" Pony Essay Contest is open to any youth member. The winner of this essay contest will win an ASPC Gelding from E Pony Farm: Bill and Fran Eperthner. This pony is trained to drive and has several honors in Halter and Driving at Congress. Check the youth website for pictures and more information. The winner will be recognized and presented with the pony at Congress in Cloverdale, IN.

T-Shirt Design Contest is available to all youth members. This contest is for youth to be involved in the designs for the T-Shirts for Congress and Nationals. There are a possible of two winners, depending on entries: one for Congress and one for Nationals. Please mail to Tammi Belless

The Congress Youth Activities Schedule has been posted on the website. This schedule is tentative and can change prior to Congress. Check the site before you head to Congress for updates on Youth Activities.

If anyone interested in donating or sponsoring items for the Congress and/or Nationals Goody Bags, please contact Amy Moerman at moera3@aol.com . The number of items needed for Congress is 75 and the number for Nationals is 175.

If any youth who was named as a winner of the End of Year Awards, aka "Spring Awards", do not receive their award by June 1, please contact Tammy Belless at srfarmsminis@sbcglobal.net or Amy Moerman.

Any questions or concerns regarding Youth Activities or Awards, please contact Amy Moerman.
Subject: 2003 ASPC Mare For Sale

Author:
Winona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:25 05/14/08 Wed

Beautiful Classic Pony in NM
ASPC Registered Mare

Emerald Glenn's Ruby Slippers is a 2003 44" Shetland mare. She is sired by Cheg-Kim's Pure Class (Jeremy's Buck Rogers VB x B&L's "Sweet Sue") who has been exported to Germany. Her dam is Rip's Little Penny (Mr.Spot x RIP's Little Princess). $1200.

Click here to visit dreamhorse.
Her full pedigree can be seen on her dreamhorse ad (horse id 1219829), and our website is www.telquestminis.com

We are showing in CO, KS, and TX this year and can help with transport to those locations. Please respond via e-mail or phone. Thank you.
Subject: Classic Shetland Stallion Sweepstakes

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:37 05/14/08 Wed

The Classic Shetland Stallion Sweepstakes is in full swing with loads of stallions to choose from this year! Take advantage of the online format to view their profiles, pictures, get, and pedigree. We have stallions from across the country with many centrally located for your convenience. Looking for Hall of Famers, Congress Champions, Congress Champion Producers, Hall of Fame Producers, Color Producers, Double Registered, Futurity and Sweepstakes winner producers, and Pedigrees a mile long? We have them for you to bid on!! www.classicsweepstakes.com

Auction opens June 1st and closes September 1st, 2008. Don’t miss out on this opportunity for a foal from one of these Grand stallions! The sweepstakes program is designed to offer the services of some of our industry’s most renowned stallions to other breeders for the continued diversity of our breed. This is an excellent way for stallion owners to further promote their stallions and farms and for mare owners to obtain a breeding from a stallion that may not be publicly available. It’s a great way to infuse your herd with new bloodlines or another marketing tool to promote your foals. This program is run by volunteers and needs the general memberships’ support to continue this endeavor. We need stallion owners to donate the services of their stallions as well as mare owners to bid on these services. The services bid on are for the 2009 breeding season and the 2010 foal crop. Weanlings from this program will be eligible to compete at the 2010 Congress in the Classic Weanling Sweepstakes Payout class. Participation in the class is encouraged but is optional. For further information on rule and payouts, please visit www.classicsweepstakes.com/rr.

As Chair of this great program, I would like to thank the following 14 farms who’ve donated their stallions’ services as well as my committee for getting us to this point!
Excaliber Stables www.extrainingstables.blogspot.com
Ponyville Shetlands www.ponyvilletx.com
Instyle Shetlands www.instyleshetlands.com
Oneka Ponies 515-291-0339
Dakota Miniatures and Shetlands www.hoofweb.com/dakota/
Comfert Shetlands www.comfertshetlands.com
Platte Ridge Farm www.platteridgefarm.com
Park Avenue Shetlands mbreckling@aol.com
Pheasant Run Pony Farm www.pheasantrunponyfarm.com
Sun Shetlands www.sunshetlands.com
Springer Farms www.springerfarmsminis.com
Verba Shetlands http://edvshetlands.homestead.com
Silver Meadow Farm 352-368-2091
Pondering Oaks Stables www.ponderingoaksstables.com

For more information on this program or to place a bid, email Carin Ponder at ponderingoaksstables@yahoo.com or call 936-443-0566.
*Due to show season, please note that response time over the weekends may be delayed due to shows. I will return calls and emails as quickly as possible. The fastest way to reach me on the weekends is via phone.
Thanks and happy bidding!
Subject: ASPC Ponies For Sale

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:30 05/12/08 Mon

We are selling several top quality broodmares, fillies and show ponies. Make an offer, all will be considered! All are directly bred to national champions and out of national champions. If you are looking for something to show, we have it. If you are looking for an exceptional broodmare , we have it. Like modern, modern pleasure, classic, we have it. Let us know what you are interested in and we probably have it. Located in Indiana and would discuss shipping options within a reasonable distance.

www.pheasantrunponyfarm.com
Subject: ASPC black and white filly

Author:
Diane Teague
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:38 05/12/08 Mon

Photobucket
Black and white yearling filly this filly measured 35 1/4 as a yearling she might stay under for hardshipping in AMHR her sire is Springer Farms Texas Ranger country pleasure driving Hall Of Fame and double registered ASPC/AMHR and was also Reserve Grand Congress Champion Foundation Country Pleasure. This Filly tested Positive for the Homozygous gene. $1,000
936-537-7849
Subject: aspc mare

Author:
Diane Teague
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:41 05/12/08 Mon

a href="http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/cedarcreekranch/?action=view¤t=desi12.jpg" target="_blank">desi1

2 yr old Black and white ASPC Mare she is ready to drive I will put 30 days training on her in the cart she is not a very big mare she is around 38" right now. $1,000
Subject: ASPC ponies for sale

Author:
country
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:51 05/09/08 Fri

If you are looking for a top notch Shetland to show or Breed We have some nice ones for sale. Just go to our web site countryclassicponies.com and click onto GALLERY then go to for sale and also 08 foals for sale on foals album Our web master will be putting them on there pages soon but until then Just go to the GALLERY Our ponies are priced from $500 to $2000 We do take payment plans some of our stock are paid into the futurity contat us for more info.
Subject: Jerrold Show Cart

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:20 04/18/08 Fri

This Cart was used 4 times, it has a cover for the cart and wheels.
It is a light oak stain with black and gold pinstripping, a velvet seat, brass accents. other extras. New was $2850 will take 1500.00 OBO.
call 307-367-6348 we will call back so leave a message!
We have lots of other tack for sale to.
[> Subject: Re: Jerrold Show Cart

Author:
amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:25 05/08/08 Thu

>Do you have a harness that could fit a small B mini that could go with the cart for the price you listed?

This Cart was used 4 times, it has a cover for the
>cart and wheels.
>It is a light oak stain with black and gold
>pinstripping, a velvet seat, brass accents. other
>extras. New was $2850 will take 1500.00 OBO.
>call 307-367-6348 we will call back so leave a
>message!
>We have lots of other tack for sale to.
[> [> Subject: Re: Jerrold Show Cart

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:04 05/08/08 Thu

Yes, it is in good condition, and has a 3 1/2 in bit.

>>Do you have a harness that could fit a small B mini
>that could go with the cart for the price you listed?
>
>This Cart was used 4 times, it has a cover for the
>>cart and wheels.
>>It is a light oak stain with black and gold
>>pinstripping, a velvet seat, brass accents. other
>>extras. New was $2850 will take 1500.00 OBO.
>>call 307-367-6348 we will call back so leave a
>>message!
>>We have lots of other tack for sale to.
Subject: ASPC black and white filly

Author:
Diane Teague
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:45 05/05/08 Mon

heidi

Black and white Homozigous yearling filly ASPC Sire is Springer Farms Texas Ranger, Reserve Congress Champion Foundation Country Pleasure and recently Hall of Famed in country pleasure AMHR. this filly has a nice trot and will someday make a nice driving horse also. $1,000
Subject: Part Arenosa Shetlands & Minis in Texas

Author:
Stone Pony Farm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:36 05/05/08 Mon

Stone Pony Farm is pleased to offer the following QUALITY ASPC and AMHR part Arenosa small equine for your consideration.....

We will be attending the MCSBA Spotlight Show in Waterloo, Iowa on Memorial Day weekend and are offering FREE transportation along our route on the ponies and minis we have available that are yearlings or older.

For more information please visit our website at http://www.stoneponyfarm.com or email Donna at stoneponyfarm@yahoo.com

Yearlings/Adults:

Jewel's Mircle of Onyx & Pearls
8 Year old Black Tobiano Foundation Certified ASPC Mare
25% Arenosa
Sire: Echo's High Interest S.R. ASPC
Dam: Jewel Jet ASPC

Jewel's pedigree read's like a who's who of popular sires - her great-grandsires are Kewpie Doll's Diablo, Wink's Showdeo Kid II, Red Rock Bullseye's Master Jack, and Roadrunner Cody Grey. She is a proven producer and has crossed very well with other part Arenosa bloodlines and with the ever popular Rock "E" and Atom lines. She is open for 2008 and ready to breed to your stallion! Jewel has had no foaling issues, is an easy breeder, trailers, is good for vet and farrier. She is a beautiful mover and passes on her movement to her foals. Priced to move at $700

River's Touch of Destiny
Yearling silver dapple pinto ASPC Mare
62.5% Arenosa
Sire: Establo Sumo ASPC
Dam: Gracenotes Serenade ASPC

Destiny is a beautiful LITTLE filly who should hardship AMHR when she turns 3. She is very friendly, trailers, is good with farrier, vet, etc. Destiny is allergic to Live Oak and our vet has recommended finding her a home up north. Price is negotiable to the right home.

JMC's Star
3 Year Old silver dapple AMHR Mare
50% Arenosa
Sire: Establo Rodeo (HOF) ASPC/AMHR
Dam: JCM's Morning Star AMHR

Star has been shown in halter and could go back into the show ring or into the broodmare herd. Star is a very friendly mare, trailers well, good with vet, etc. Her pedigree includes such greats as Bristol Juan Rojo, Rowdy, and Prince Tennessee Monashee. Priced at $1200.

We also have a couple of other adult ponies and minis that may be available - if you see something you like on our website don't be afraid to ask!

Weanlings:

Stone Pony Farm Spirit's Silver Moon
2008 silver dapple AMHR pending Colt
62.5% Arenosa - AMHR Futurity Nominated
Sire: Stone Pony Farm Spirit of Pepito ASPC/AMHR
Dam: A Stable Business Fortune Cookie AMHR

Can be weaned late July. The great Arenosa stallions Topper, Diablo, and Monterrey - all appear in her pedigree along with the well known Chianti son Pepper and that's just on her dam's side! Her sire's side boasts Topper, the great mare Winnie the Pooh or Arenosa and Wa-Full Mr. Bud Wiser. Moon is a stylish young man and has that beautiful head/neck that the Arenosa lines are so well known for. Priced at $800 with a CASH BACK incentive of $200 that will be paid when he is shown in any 3 AMHR rated shows!

Stone Pony Farm River's Glory-B
2008 chestnut pinto ASPC pending Filly
37.5% Arenosa - ASPC Futurity Nominated
Sire: AClassic Touch Riverdance ASPC/AMHR
Dam: Wa-Full Chile's Sweetie Pie ASPC

Can be weaned July 1. This filly should mature around 42 inches tall. Her pedigree includes Tooper, Monterrey, Winnie the Pooh, Lee-Land Chile, Kid Lee, and Red Rock bloodlines. She has lovely movement and an excellent disposition. She has that gorgeous Arenosa head/neck and smooth bodied build from the Kid Lee breeding. Would make a beautiful driving pony! Priced at $800 with a CASH BACK incentive of $200 that will be paid when she is shown in any 3 ASPC rated shows!

Stone Pony Farm Spirit's Flame
2008 chestnut pinto AMHR pending Filly
25% Arenosa - AMHR Futurity Nominated
Sire: Stone Pony Farm Spirit of Pepito ASPC/AMHR
Dam: Char Mars Southern Lady AMHR

Can be weaned mid July. This filly has that show attitude and if not sold we will take her to R Nationals and show her in the Futurity! Her dam has Fischers, Bond, and Cross Country breeding. Priced at $1500 with a CASH BACK incentive of $200 that will be paid when she is shown in any 3 AMHR rated shows!

Stone Pony Farm Crystal's Kisses
2008 buckskin pinto AMHR pending Filly
25% Arenosa - AMHR Futurity Nominated
Sire: Rabbit Hutch Charros Firecracker AMHR
Dam: S/P/S Crystal Menagerie AMHR

Can be weaned mid June. Should be "A" sized. Kisses has the looks and personality that will make her a show stopper! Kisses full brother has an impressive AMHR Country Pleasure Driving show record and we think she could follow in his hoof prints. Priced at $1500 with a CASH BACK incentive of $200 that will be paid when she is shown in any 3 AMHR rated shows!
Subject: ASPC mares for sale

Author:
Barb Pruett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:43 05/03/08 Sat

Arizona ASPC mares for sale..a couple have to go.you make the choice, I can't! 1) PSF Passion Flower..'93 Extreme Classic.44" lead line/ driven few times..presentation/ action.with colt(pending:Rimco's Adrenaline Rush. (sabino sire Rimco's B-Boppin' Buddy-modern)..exposed back to The Bohemian King of Panache-buckskin extreme classic) $850. 2) Rimco's K-ancy Scamp '03(bay classic-90 days english, jumps 2')..bred and ready to foal to Buddy (scamp is by tobiono stud-out of sabino mare. $850 43" CAn't figure out how to get a pic on here..can email pics
Subject: Bred mare & Hackney gelding for sale

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:55:45 05/03/08 Sat

We are offering an AMHR BuckOn Sugar Bay 36" mare in foal to the 2006 AMHR National Grand Champion Stallion, BHR JC's Geshan. She is bred for an 09' foal. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Also have a 2 year old Bay hackney gelding, 48" very sweet, loves kids, great horse for any family. Reg. AHHS. Asking $ 500

Free transport to the Area 8 show in Ogden, Ut
www.sweetopalminiatures.com
Subject: ASPC/AMHR Stallion

Author:
Shan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:31 04/30/08 Wed

Offered for a limited time only.... I always told myself that I would keep this wonderful guy, but we all know things can change. Anyonce who takes this guy wont be dissapointed! He has beautiful babies, and has settled every mare he has bred. He only started breeding last year, and so far has produced 2 fillys and 2 colts. Unfortunatly we lost both the colts, one to Dystocia, and the other to a twisted umbilical cord.

STC's Moonlit Blue (HOF) Dapple Gray, ASPC/AMHR beautiful Stallion

Blues Sire, "BHR Lerwick" is a beautiful 33" dark brown stallion (superior sire) and
sired most of the Seth Thomas Collection of today!!

2003 Supreme Champion Weanling
2003 MWMHO High Point Champion Jr Stallion
2004 National Top Ten Yearling Stallion Under
2004 National Top Ten Owned/Bred/Shown By
2004 National Futurity 3rd Place
2005 National Top Ten 2 Y.O. Stallion Under
2005 National Top Ten Owned/Bred/Shown By
[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/sidessaddleacres/blue035.jpg[/IMG]

Also for sale.... Nice ASPC/AMHR mare $1500.00

Leather A size harness, show condition! $300.00
Subject: AMHR/ASPC Yearling Filly by Nat. CH. For Sale

Author:
Claudia Sneed (Vista del Valle Ranch)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:24 04/26/08 Sat

Beautiful double registered Bay Yearling Filly by 2006 National Champion, JC's Geshan x CLR Glory Bound. Currently at 34". Show her or breed her later! Can deliver to Nationals.
See pictures of "Dreamer" at: www.VistadelValleRanch.com
Others available!
Subject: 25 inch mini

Author:
mickie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:43:26 04/21/08 Mon

HELP>>>> I am looking for a very tiny mini. I would like him/her to be no taller than 25 inches!!!!! He will keep out other 28 inch mini company as well as get lots of love from our family!!!!! If you know of any please let me know.
Thank You,
Mickie
[> Subject: Re: 25 inch mini

Author:
Mickie Michalke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:24 04/21/08 Mon

>HELP>>>> I am lOoking for a very tiny mini. I would
>like him/her to be no taller than 25 inches!!!!! He
>will keep out other 28 inch mini company as well as
>get lots of love from our family!!!!! If you know of
>any please let me know.
>Thank You,
>Mickie
[> [> Subject: Re: 25 inch mini

Author:
Mickie Michalke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:04 04/21/08 Mon

>>HELP>>>> I am looking for a very tiny mini. I would
>>like him/her to be no taller than 25 inches!!!!! He
>>will keep out other 28 inch mini company as well as
>>get lots of love from our family!!!!! If you know of
>>any please let me know.
>>Thank You,
>>Mickie
Subject: Minis for everyone

Author:
Kara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:52 01/11/08 Fri

SELL or TRADE! Miniature horses.

We have various minis in AMHA, AMHR, and Unregistered. Quality, Pets, bred mares, fillies and more...
Selling due to back injury....
All prices available, etc....$200-1500.
HORSES: As far as trading for another horse, we will only trade for safe well trained driving horses or donkeys for my children, A great all around SHOW gelding for kids,etc?

DOGS: We are also a respectable breeder of Poodles and Pomeranians and will trade our Minis for small (5-10 lbs) healthy breeding dogs.

Got other stuff or animals, email us with an offer!
[> Subject: Re: Minis for everyone

Author:
DeLynn Decker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:21:14 02/25/08 Mon

Where are you located? I am in Provo, Utah, and am getting ready to purchase a mini horse. I am looking for a companion for her, preferably a mini donkey. Do not need registered, just good temperament.
[> Subject: Re: Minis for everyone

Author:
mickie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:19 04/21/08 Mon

>SELL or TRADE! Miniature horses.
>
>We have various minis in AMHA, AMHR, and Unregistered.
>Quality, Pets, bred mares, fillies and more...
>Selling due to back injury....
>All prices available, etc....$200-1500.
>HORSES: AS far as trading for another horse, we will
>only trade for safe well trained driving horses or
>donkeys for my children, A great all around SHOW
>gelding for kids,etc?
>
>DOGS: We are also a respectable breeder of Poodles and
>Pomeranians and will trade our Minis for small (5-10
>lbs) healthy breeding dogs.
>
>Got other stuff or animals, email us with an offer!
Subject: BEAUTIFULL-OVERO -ASPC- MARE

Author:
fairfield farms
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:49 04/10/08 Thu

SELLING OUT ALL STOCK.. BEAUTIFULL MOVING(1/4 HACKNEY) WAH-MICHIGAN-REK BREEDING- BLACK AND WHITE OVERO MARE..$500.. PRODUCES HALTER AND PERFORMANCE..EASY FOALER .BEEN EXPOSED TO MIM. OVERO AMHR LAZY N RED BOY STUD..BOTH LONG NECKED AND MOVERS... E-MAIL FOR PICS OF PAST FOALS..& HER..ffoveropony@aol.com
Subject: Modern Shetlands for sale

Author:
Leah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:51 03/23/08 Sun

Royalty Farms of Mount Vernon, MO is offering all of their Shetland ponies for sale. Most are moderns, a couple are classics and a couple are foundation certified. One modern pleasure stallion is small enough to hardship AMHR. To view more information about these ponies and their photos please go to www.geocities.com/royaltyfarm
Subject: ASPC Colt For Sale

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:32 03/20/08 Thu

This fellow arrived 03/14/08. Dam is Cheg Kim˘s Skip To My Lou, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/maresSkip.html and his sire is Wauk-Away Delightful Dan, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsDanny.html The dam, Skip, is for sale at a reduced price of $1200 OBO. The colt, RCA Cajun Dan (temp name) is for sale for $600.00 and will be weaned in July. Both mare and foal can be purchased together for $1500.00. Short term / no interest payments plans available with 20% deposit and purchase contract.

His page is http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsDan.html

Also, Skip can be bred back to our stallion, ASPC HOF / PtHA Supreme Champion Ferrari, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsFerrari.html for $400.00. Ferrari is also available to outside approved mares for the same stud fee of $400.00. Breeding contract signed by all parties is required.

Contact us at sale@ragincajunacres.com or Matt @ 979-450-3417 or mdcook@ragincajunacres.com
Subject: ASPC Filly For Sale $1200 OBO

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:43 03/19/08 Wed

This little girl arrived Monday morning, 02/18/08. Her sire is Wauk-Away Delightful Dan, ASPC 150471A, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsDanny.html and her dam is Hilliards Sample TT ASPC 139512A AMHR 33537B, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/MiniMares.html . Contact us at sale@ragincajunacres.com for more info or Matt by phone at 979-450-3417. Her sire is 38-1/2 and her dam is dual registered so she may stay under 38. The pics show her right side only but she is evenly marked on both sides. Her page is http://www.ragincajunacres.com/MaresSpice.html

We have other new arrivals for sale also at http://www.ragincajunacres.com/Foals2008.html
Subject: 2 in 1 OR 3 in 1 Package ASPC Mare

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:25 03/10/08 Mon

We have decided to offer this mare Cheg Kim's Skip To My Lou, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/maresSkip.html for sale. She is currently in foal to Wauk-Away Delightful Dan and is due any day now. She can be purchased as a 2 in 1 package for $2000 or a 3 in 1 package bred back to our ASPC HOF / PtHA Supreme Champion stallion, Ferrari, for $2500.

Please contact Matt at www.ragincajunacres.com or 979-450-3417 for more information.
Subject: 2008 ASPC/AMHR Area VIII Show - Ogden, Utah

Author:
MWMHSPO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:39 03/08/08 Sat

2008 Area VIII Show - May 22-25, Ogden, Utah
~~**~~**~~**~~
Judge Richard Petty - Oregon
~~**~~**~~**~~
Open & Amatuer Classes $15.00
Youth Classes $10.00
Stakes Classes $25.00 (paybacks)
MPC Classes Free
~~**~~**~~**~~
Show Starts Noon May 22nd

Triple A Amateur Pointed Show
ASPC/AMHR Youth Awards
Youth Activities

Supreme Halter Classes - All Divisions
Best Of Show Class

It is with great Honor the Mountain West Miniature Horse and Shetland Pony Owner's, Inc. hosts the Area VIII Show. We are an organization with members that include horse lovers from Utah, Idaho, California, and Wyoming as well as a few others. We have a membership that has grown quickly, with many youth and adults that enjoy the horse activities and experience. Many new friends are made and enjoyed.

The club is a non-profit organization that depends on outside sponsorship and support . Offered is excellent advertisement space in our show programs and premium booklets. We also maintain a web site on the internet that includes our premium sponsors among other club information.

2008 Area VIII Show Sponsorships

if you are interested in helping our Not-For Profit Organization - we are offering excellent advertising opportunities for this show:

$250 - full page ad in premium book & show program, web site banner for 2008, biz card in newsletter for 2008, championship class sponsor (read during show) & arena banner at show

$120 - full page ad in premium book, web site banner for 2008, biz card in newsletter for 2008, championship class sponsor (read during show) & arena banner at show

$90.00 - full page ad in show program, web site banner for 2008, biz card in newsletter for 2008, championship class sponsor (read during show)

$60.00 - web site banner for 2008, biz card in newsletter for 2008, championship class sponsor (read during show)

$40.00 - web site banner for 2008 & class sponsorship (read during show)

$25.00 - Class Sponsorship (read during show)

For More Information & to be a Sponsor:
email - mwmho@aol.com
website - www.mwmho.com
PO Box 177, Hooper, Utah 84315
Subject: Ponies and miniatures for sale

Author:
Carrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:02 03/07/08 Fri

Painted Desert Farm is offering several quality ponies and miniature horses & other items for sale. We have AMHR/AMHR AMHR/ASPC, and some PtHA; stallions, geldings, mares, fillies, most have National Champion bloodlines. All mares are being offered either open or in foal to our stallions that we stand at our farm. Foals start arriving in April so check out our current sales list by asking for our list (our website is not updated yet). We have many things to offer besides horses and will consider all reasonable offers. www.painteddesertfarm.com
[> Subject: Re: Ponies and miniatures for sale

Author:
Carrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:20 03/07/08 Fri

>Painted Desert Farm is offering several quality ponies
>and miniature horses & other items for sale. We have
>AMHR/AMHA AMHR/ASPC, and some PtHA; stallions,
>geldings, mares, fillies, most have National Champion
>bloodlines. All mares are being offered either open or
>in foal to our stallions that we stand at our farm.
>Foals start arriving in April so check out our current
>sales list by asking for our list (our website is not
>updated yet). We have many things to offer besides
>horses and will consider all reasonable offers.
>www.painteddesertfarm.com
Subject: Shetland Classic Stallion Sweepstakes

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:58 02/26/08 Tue

The Shetland Classic Stallion Sweepstakes needs you!
The deadline to nominate your stallion is QUICKLY approaching and we don't want anyone to miss out on this exciting opportunity to promote their farm.

Why should I nominate my stallion:

1) Farm promotion - each stallion will have it's OWN individualized web page promoting his success' as well as his gets' success'. What an excellent way to bring potential foal purchasers to your farm!

2) With your nomination fee, you get an entry into the sweepstakes as well! And a win from 1st - 8th place nets you a little cash!

3) If a foal your stallion sired wins, you receive 10% of the purchase whether you own the foal or not!

4) The Sweepstakes is being advertised in the Journal, other equine publications courtesy of Johnny Robb, and via the internet. When the Sweepstakes is advertised, you are being advertised as well! And who doesn't need more advertising?

Why should I bid on a stallion:

1) The stallions nominated are the top ponies of our breed. They've proven themselves in the show arena as well as the breeding shed.

2) Outside blood is important to genetic health of our breed. Currently, no HEREDITARY condition or disease is linked to the American Shetland.

3) Foals are eligible to compete in the Classic Sweepstakes Weanling Class that pays a jackpot from 1st thru 8th place. Either you show and win cash, or use it as incentive for a purchaser to buy!

For further information visit www.ClassicSweepstakes.com

or email Carin Ponder ponderingoaksstables@yahoo.com

or call her at 936-443-0566

The success of this sweepstakes is entirely up to those who choose to be involved. Let's make it something BIG!
Subject: Herd Reduction

Author:
Cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:04:39 02/23/08 Sat

Visit www.fmfpony.com
I have a couple of lovely AHHS fillies available.
One 2 yr old one 3 yr old.
Dun Haven and Heartland breeding.
They are ASPR size. Reasonably priced.
Good quality mares and well bred.
Will compete ASPR on a national level.
Subject: RCA Cajun ??? '08 ASPC Filly FOR SALE

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:14 02/21/08 Thu

This little girl arrived Monday morning, 02/18/08. Her sire is Wauk-Away Delightful Dan, ASPC 150471A, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsDanny.html and her dam is Hilliards Sample TT ASPC 139512A AMHR 33537B, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/MiniMares.html. She is for sale. Contact Matthew at mdcook@ragincajunacres.com for more info. His phone is dead right now but should be up by the weekend, 979-450-3417. Her sire is 38-1/2 and her dam is dual registered so she may stay under 38. The pics show her right side only but she is evenly marked on both sides. Her page is http://www.ragincajunacres.com/MaresSpice.html

Subject: Two yearling show Shetlands for sale in Texas

Author:
Leah Johnson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:22 02/14/08 Thu

Two very nice Michigan's Soaring Eagle (hall of fame) yearling Shetlands for sale. Intruder is a black yearling stallion with four short socks. He is an "A" papered modern pleasure type pony and is in the ASPC futurity program. He is priced at $750. On The Wings Of An Eagle (Windy) is a solid red sorrel foundation certified classic filly. She is also in the ASPC futurity program. She is priced at $1000. Windy has a very good disposition and would make a great youth or amateur show pony. Intruder is a little hotter and is going to show well in halter and drive even better. Photos of both can be viewed on my website under ponies for sale, L & M Equine. www.Lmequineservices.com
Subject: Shouldn't Sell

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:54 02/07/08 Thu

First, sorry for the out of focus picture. New camera and husband can’t take a good photo to save his life (and it was all I could do to get him to take this one)!
Now for the stuff you care about:
Yearling Foundation Classic filly, Black/White, HOMOZYGOUS Tobiano (DNA tested), and Futurity nominated.

This filly is beautiful! I shouldn’t even be offering her but I just get upset knowing I can’t show her this year. She’s for sale for show and breeding; not because I “need to make room”. Have plenty of room for her, just not enough time to show her. Comes from a LONG LINE of Foundation ponies going back to two 1960’s Congress Champions. Put some history in your herd with this filly! She’s sure to make her own mark on it!
I can’t say enough about this little girl! Very sweet and willing. Big eye, with dainty muzzle and ears. Beautiful neck from her dam with a nice strong hip for driving. Will take better shots when it warms up again and I can clip her.

ASPC/PtHA $1200. Serious consideration to a show home!!! I’ll take payments and even consider delivering for free at any out of state show I attend (including Pinto World, Nationals, and Congress). Email for details and shows.

Ponderingoaksstables@yahoo.com
936-443-0566

[> Subject: Re: Shouldn't Sell

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:17 02/11/08 Mon

New, winter fuzzy, pasture pics!!

Author:
cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:18 12/31/07 Mon

We are offering some Top quality Shetland ponies for sale We need to get down a couple more ponies before Spring.We do not have the room to haul as many show ponies as we have kept.Firsta very nice Bay gelding He is going to be a big boy would make excellent driving or riding pony he is a 06 foal He has a TOP notch pedigree with his sire in HOF and former Pony of the Year and his dam is a superior dam and double HOF. He is priced at $300 with current coggins He is 100% sound just needs worked with.
Next a 37"(as a mini)sorrel/white 05 filly easy to handle would make a nice under show filly Priced at $750.
Next a beautiful classic futurity nominated buckskin filly placed well as a yearling in the show ring she is an 06 filly she is also an under filly priced at $1500
Next a gorgeous silver bay filly with two white hind socks and a blaze she is classic futurity nominated she is by HOF Michigans Rambo and out of Superior dam. she is priced at $1800
Next a ASPC/AMHR black/white mare has HOF points as a shetland and as a mini She has jumper and hunter points also would make an excellent driving mare. priced at $2500
For more info go to countryclassicponies.com
[> Subject: Re: ASPC Ponies

Author:
debby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:43:26 02/06/08 Wed

>We are offering some Top quality Shetland ponies for
>sale We need to get down a couple more ponies before
>Spring.We do not have the room to haul as many show
>ponies as we have kept.Firsta very nice Bay gelding He
>is going to be a big boy would make excellent driving
>or riding pony he is a 06 foal He has a TOP notch
>pedigree with his sire in HOF and former Pony of the
>Year and his dam is a superior dam and double HOF. He
>is priced at $300 with current coggins He is 100%
>sound just needs worked with.
>Next a 37"(as a mini)sorrel/white 05 filly easy to
>handle would make a nice under show filly Priced at
>$750.
>Next a beautiful classic futurity nominated buckskin
>filly placed well as a yearling in the show ring she
>is an 06 filly she is also an under filly priced at
>$1500
>Next a gorgeous silver bay filly with two white hind
>socks and a blaze she is classic futurity nominated
>she is by HOF Michigans Rambo and out of Superior dam.
>she is priced at $1800
>Next a ASPC/AMHR black/white mare has HOF points as a
>shetland and as a mini She has jumper and hunter
>points also would make an excellent driving mare.
>priced at $2500
>For more info go to countryclassicponies.com
I'd seen this post to this forum, can you tell me where you are located and what you have for sale...
I'd tried to send an email to you but couldn't...thanks.
Subject: MODERN shetland WANTED

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:16 01/28/08 Mon

Looking for a MODERN shetland pony. one that has a show record started would be great but not important. Looking for showy and go. Please email info and photos along with location and price.
[> Subject: Re: MODERN shetland WANTED

Author:
Nancy Krumm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:26 02/04/08 Mon

>Looking for a MODERN shetland pony. one that has a
>show record started would be great but not important.
>Looking for showy and go. Please email info and photos
>along with location and price.

Hi Kris,

I have a few really nice ones that I may consider selling. Please check out my website at www.odysseystables.com and let me know if any interest you. You can also email me at odysseystables@aol.com or call me at 605-229-6209.

Thanks,

Nancy
Subject: AMHR Mare and Colt

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:50 02/04/08 Mon

2002 Buck Ons Sugarbay-36" bay mare, National top 5 Mare, great broodmare, open for 08' asking $2,000 open or possible bred to 2006 National Grand Champion BHR JCs Geshan for an 09' foal.

2007 Sweet Opal Sorin-32" bay colt out of Sugarbay and Geshan, will make a great little show gelding, possible stallion prospect $ 4,000 as a stallion or $ 1,500 as a gelding

Can make a 3 in 1 package on the above as well. For pictures go to www.sweetopalminiatures.com
Subject: TRAINING SPOTS AVAILABLE

Author:
Wind Spirit Training Center
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:32:32 01/28/08 Mon

****************Affordable Training Fees!****************
Show season is right around the corner and we have a few openings left. I teach and train using Natural Horsemanship with additional positive reinforcement techniques to achieve outstanding results. My expertise does not come from watching a few videos or reading a few books as I've spent years with professional Natural Horsemanship trainers since 1995. I am a PNH certified Level 2 graduate, studied techniques of Clinton Anderson's and I am currently working on my endorsements with Dennis Reis. I am committed to furthering my education in the Natural Horsemanship field.

*****Is your mini or pony spoiled and controlling you?*****
Do you have problems with any of the following:
hard to catch - hard to clip - won't load easily - can't spray with fly spray - hard to trim the hoofs - runs thru gates, spooky, bites, kicks, bucks, strikes etc.....
We can help!

Our training facility is easy to access as we are located 8 tenths of a mile off of the major Interstate I-20, it is peaceful and you can get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and heavy traffic. I am available for private lessons at your place or mine and will also do clinics in your area.

Horses trained by me are not taught thru force, fear or intimidation and we do not use any drugs on any horse unless recommended by the vet. We train for Halter, Showmanship, Hunter/Jumper, Trail In Hand, miniatures for driving and starting mini's and ponies under saddle. We will get your mini or pony started the right way and we will coach you in how to achieve the same results that we get. I will also be available for coaching after your horse goes home because I want you to be successful!!!!

If your looking for a trainer that is easy to work with, loves to have fun but yet competitive then reserve your spot today! For life long success with you and your horse.
Visit our site for more details!!
www.wsponyfarm.com
Subject: ASPC Shetlands - Package Deal's Available!

Author:
Platte Ridge Farm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:21 01/20/08 Sun

It's COLD outside but the deal's are HOT!

Click here to visit my website for more details

or E-mail me at lewellamay@hotmail.com

Several bred mares, one yearling stallion, one yearling mare, and the lease deal of a lifetime on a Hall of Fame gelding!
Subject: AMHA/AMHR Appaloosa Mares and Fillies

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:12 01/18/08 Fri

NEAR LEOPARDS-BLANKETED-2 BRED TO APPY STALLIONS!

DMH Apaches Painted Miss- 5/04 Bay Blanketed appy mare- AMHA/AMHR- Elegant, refined, and pretty headed. Bred to Knight Stars Flashback (bay appy) for 08'. Sired by Double A Apache Kid (blk. few spot). Spent the summer as a 4-H show horse. Possibly homozygous for black. $2000

Toyland Chanara- 92' Blk. Near Leopard appy mare- AMHR/FBR 36.5"- Bred to Double A Apache Kid (blk. few spot) for 08'. Foal should be spectactular! All Toyland bred with lots of Falabella. Possibly homozygous for black. $2500

DMH Misty Cloud- 5/07 Blk. Near Leopard appy filly- AMHA/AMHR/FBR- Sired by Toyland Penny Cloud (bay few spot) and has 7 generations of blk. leopard appy breeding! Appy breeding at its best...this girl is going to produce color! Small, refined, and loves attention. Possibly homozygous for Black. $2500

DMH Apaches Gem Dandi- 3/07 Chestnut (silver bay?) appy filly-AMHA/AMHR- sired by Double A Apache Kid. Has big white spots on rump and beautiful blue eyes! An in your pocket girl. $1500

DMH Miss Liberty Buckeroo- 7/07 Black filly- AMHA/AMHR- Sire is a buckskin Buckeroo g-son and dam is a lovely bay appaloosa. This filly is long and refined and should show very well. Possibly homozygous for black. $2500

DMH Bambis Fawn- 5/07 silver dapple filly-AMHA/AMHR- sire is Double A Apache Kid (few spot) so she should develop appy characteristics. Has gorgeous blue eyes! ALL Action and Show. $1500

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding these girls. I have alot more pics and info. gemappy1@aol.com Worland, WY (307)347-2677

pic of Double A Apache Kid-ref. Sire-
Subject: WC Shetland Stallion for Sale

Author:
Double Dutch Farm, LL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:16:13 01/13/08 Sun

For your consideration, HOF Grassmere's Mr. Unique is currently being offered for sale. He's a 1994 Seal Brown Modern Shetland Stallion. He's an "A" papered registration. He stands 42.5" shod with show shoe and hoof.

"Unique" has successfully competed and acheived numerous National and World Championship titles in both Halter and Fine Harness. For the past several years I've used him as a breeding stallion, and he's provided some very phenomenal foals.

For more information, please feel free to email me. Thank you.
Subject: AMHA/AMHR Blue Eyed Pinto Show Filly FOR SALE!

Author:
Marcia Henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:50 01/12/08 Sat

O HENRYS TOP SECRET
5/07 Chestnut Pinto w/Blue Eyes
A/R Mat. in the 30"-32" range

Sire: Willow Creeks Im 2 Cool 2 Dance, Tovero son of FWF Little Wardance and full brother to Ntl. Grand Champion
Dam: O Henrys Victorias Secret, blk. pinto with Brewers, Komokos, and Texans Play Boy breeding

This little girl is GORGEOUS! Has a very well balanced figure. My favorite attribute of hers are her super long white legs-they just keep going! She looks a lot taller than what she really is. Has a nice back, tailset, and a wonderful hip, good length of neck, and a baby doll face. Has a lot of personality and would be fun to show. If you'd like a halter horse with potential for driving then this girl is it. She can move very well. Her sire's full brother was Ntl. Grand Champion in driving.

*I believe in this girl so much that I will offer health, height, and satisfaction garauntees! Would like to find her a good home ohenrys_minitails@hotmail.com
Lots of pictures here: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/ohmt/Top%20Secret/

Subject: For Sale: 10 year old Silver Dapple Sabino Shetland Mare

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:49 11/30/07 Fri

Nine Tenth Shades of Silver by Van-Lo's Ace of Spades out of Van-Lo's Cinderella.

Silver is a great broodmare. Always out-produces herself. She would make a wonderful cart pony too. She is looking a little pitiful right now because her mane and tail have been cut and she is still putting on some weight. She was at a friend's pasture while her colt was weaned and picked up a ton of burrs. Rather than torture her (and my fingers) for hours picking the burrs out, I opted to just cut them out.

Here is a slideshow of some of her picures. Please email me (mandy22_24@yahoo.com) for more info and pics. I am asking $500, but will consider reasonable offers. Located in Royse City, Texas.

[> Subject: Forgot to mention...

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:41:24 11/30/07 Fri

She is 39 inches tall and open for 2008.
[> Subject: Re: For Sale: 10 year old Silver Dapple Sabino Shetland Mare

Author:
Melissa Martinez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:24 12/29/07 Sat

I am very interested in silver but what are burrs. I am
willing to offer you 250.00 dollars i live about 7 to 8 hours away and i will pick her up even though gas is expensive. I will be waiting for a response or call me at
830-422-2117 or 830-765-3794. thank you
Subject: Shetlands for sale at GREAT prices

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:22 12/19/07 Wed

Don't let the LOW prices fool you as these are quality ponies but we are going in a different direction so all of our shetlands are for sale.

Two Step Harmony - ASPC
DOB: April 25, 2006

Harmony is a very nice A papered dark bay Shetland filly. Sired by DBLJ Rebel Pride and out of JMR's Two Part Harmony. Stepper is a nice moving filly that should show well as a modern pleasure pony. She has a good disposition, stands tieds, stands for farrier, and is up-to-date on health care. I've trimmed her bridle path and muzzle with the clippers and she stood quietly. She will mature about 42" to 43" tall. Her sire was ranked #7 in the Nation in halter in 2006. He has earned hall of fame halter points and is now being shown in driving. $575.00

CROSS COUNTRY CALL ME MISTER
ASPC/PtHA
DOB: 6/4/01
HEIGHT: 42 1/2"

This is a very refined, flashy, athletic gelding. He is registered with the Shetland Pony Association and with Pinto Horse Association. He has been shown successfully in halter, showmanship, hunter, Liberty and obstacle. He is easy to bathe, clip, loads easily and stands well for the farrier. He is UTD on shots, worming, dentistry and farrier work. His bite and conformation are correct. He has an incredible reach and I believe he will make an excellent cart pony. Mister will be great for an experienced youth or amateur. You will not be disappointed with this gelding. $1,000.00

Banana's Dollar Daisy - ASPC
DOB: 3/9/03
Height: 43"

Daisy is a nicely built foundation certified mare with good conformation and a good bite. She has had a foal before with no problems and is a great mom. This mare loves people, is easy to catch, clip, bathe and is good for the farrier. Daisy would make a great addition to your broodmare band or she would also do well for a childs show pony. She is UTD on shots (no WNV), worming and farrier work. Daisy has been shown in the past in halter. Her Sire: Four G's Top Banana and her Dam: Silver Dollar Lady. $1,000.00

McCall's CB Justin - ASPC
DOB: 4/29/04
Justin is a black/white pinto gelding that is very flashy. He has lightly started his training under saddle and is going to make a great kids pony for pleasure or the show ring. He stands tied, loads easily, is UTD on shots and worming and he also loads easily. Justin has a very laid back personality and is very easy to handle. His price will go up with more training. $750.00

McCall's CB Jazzee Jet (ASPC)
DOB: 5/5/05
Jet is a super nice classic shetland colt that has been DNA tested and is homozygous so he will always produce colored foals for you. This colt is very well put together with excellent bloodlines, correct in conformation and has a good bite. Jet has been worked with using natural horsemanship methods. This colt is very smart and easy to work with. He stands tied is easy to catch, has been easy for me to clip his bridle path with the clippers. He is UTD on shots, farrier work and coggins. $850.00

PICTURES CAN BE SEEN ON MY WEB SITE
http://www.wsponyfarm.com
Subject: Golden Buckskin pinto mare/filly wanted!

Author:
ebonie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:29 12/12/07 Wed

Looking for an ASPC/AMHR registered shetland filly or mare. Must be pinto, golden with black points, no silvers or light colors. Refined with excellent conformation.
If you may have one born this foaling season email me so I can be added to your list.
Thanks!
Subject: RCA Cajun Zydeco Twister

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:13 11/20/07 Tue

Sire is Ferrari, ASPC Hall of Fame and Pinto Supreme Champion. Twister will surely follow in Ferrari's footsteps. There are five(5) HOF horses in his pedigree, Ferrari, Double Stuff, Georgetown's Tom Cat, Rockets Diamond Jewel, and Ruoff's Protester.

He will definitely put someone in the "Winner's Circle." Special consideration given if sold to a show home. Contact Matt at sale@ragincajunacres.com or 979-450-3417. Terms available.
[> Subject: Re: RCA Cajun Zydeco Twister

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:52:29 12/12/07 Wed

Zydeco Twister has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

Matt
Subject: Pony Turn Out Blanket

Author:
Diane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:31 11/28/07 Wed

Pony Turn-out blanket. Hard to find size 57-58". Water proof, breathable like-new turnout (worn once) Just a shade too big for my boy. High quality good blanket. Sorry no pics available, not able to get pics on computer. Email for complete description, brand, etc. and I will describe to best of my ability. No holes, tears, stains, etc., LIKE NEW. Paid $48.00 Asking: $38.00 plus actual shipping (around $10 priority mail envelope)
Subject: AMHR/ASPC Horses

Author:
Lynn Bateman- Arabian Echo Miniatures and Shetlands
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:46 11/23/07 Fri

AE SuperStar AMHR/ASPC Arenosa Gelding

BORN TO BE BEAUTIFUL! Wow with two parents that are as stunning as this litle guys its now wonder he is destined for the winners circle!

Star's sire is Establo Mariachi our Reserve National Champion Stallion! Stars dam in our beautiful buckskin National Champion Arenosa bred mare- QP's Gone and Dun It!

This little boy has the beautiful Arabian confirmation and tail flagging attitude of his gorgeous parents. I really love this tiny dished face, big eye, long neck and natural show horse attitude!

Fancy mover too and should excel at a National level in both halter and driving.

If you are looking to add a true show horse to your string Superstar may be the foal for you! This national caliber show gelding is offered at $2800. You could win some serious super G money with this one!

AE Espresso Bey

Beautiful ASPC Filly by Congress Champion and 2006 Modern Halter Horse of the Year!

Looking for you next congress winner... This is a filly that can put you on the map! I have one word for this filly- ELEGANT! She is just about as prefect as you can get- tippy little ears, sculpted head, long upright neck, tail flagging charisma, and a big bold trot!

Espresso is sired by the handsome Big trotting Congress Champion and Halter Horse of the Year Step N Stones Khaula and Cream (shown below left) and is out of our big moving National Top Ten mare Sugar and Spice (shown below right). Sugar's dam is Congress Reserve Grand Champion Mare JC"s Star and her sire Ferrari is a Son of Double Stuff. This beautiful filly is ASPC Futurity nominated and should be a show winner for sure! He paternal sister has been tearing up the show ring and causing quite a stir! As she is going to be too big for my AMHR/ASPC program , Espresso is reluctantly offered for sale $2950

News Flash!

Espresso Sister Khaula's Perfect Lable just went National Champion and Reserve Grand Champion Mare at Congress as a Yearling!

AE Oreo Express Bay Pinto AMHR/ASPC Colt

3/4 brother to Grand National Champion

Handsom refined Roan Pinto Colt that may well follow in the footsteps of his illustious family! He is sire by Rudolph's Fannie's Little Tex the sire of several National Champions. His dam is a beautiful daughter of ZJ's Windwalker a Superior Sire and the father of the 2006 Grand National Champion Senior Stallion BHR JC's Geshan. Both his 3/4 brother Araby's' Sneak Preview and full sister Miss Kate has AMHR Grand National Titles!

This colt is very refined, has a driving horse trot, and has a mile long neck! Check out the photos of his dam on our mares page and you'll see what a find this colt is!

I have this little guys full sister Pony Vistas Snicker Bar and she just went Reserve Grand Champion mare at one of our spring shows! If this foal was a girl, shed be added to my show string and breeding program! You can see photo of Snicker Bar on our mares page.

Since its a boy, he is reasonabley priced at $2750 as a colt or $2000 as a gelding until I change my mind and decide to show him myself!

Beautiful Bay and White Pinto double registered AMHR/ASPC mare! Lovie has incredible bloodlines and sired by Painted Freedom who is a National Champion Producer and a grandson of the famous Georgetown's Tom Cat! Dam is Pony Vista Astro Lee Bred.

Lovies Full Brother Totally Fabulous was the 2006 National Champion Model Stallion! See his phooto on page 49 of the journal. In addition, Several of Lovies other paternal siblings went National Champion at the 2006 AMHR Nationals and her Sire Painted Freedom was the 2006 National Champion Get of Sire!

Lovie was never show, but we feel this stunning mare will make her mark as a broodmare passing on her awesome confirmation and big trot. Open $2800

Dolly- AMHR/ASPC 50% Arenosa Bred Mare

This cute bay mare is 50% Arenosa bred! She is sired by Flaby's Mr. Chips who is a Kewpiew Topper of Arenosa Grandson.

Dolly is a nice correct smaller mare (about 35-36") with incredible big doe eyes.

She is confirmed in foal to the beautiful big moving HOF AMRH/ASPC stallion NJ'S Peekabo feet (shown below) for a spring 2008 foal.

Dont miss this chance to get a great Arenosa bred mare in foal! One foal could very well pay for this mare $4500

AE Sondrie- Beautiful AMHR/ASPC Bay Mare Michigan Bred

This beatiful bay mare is sire by Congress Champion Michigan Mikes Second Edition! With her pretty head and long neck we are excited to see what Sondrie will produce.

Sondie is a sweet mare. She is started driving and has been ridden by children.

Sondrie is confirmed in foal to our Reserve National Champion Establo Mariachi for 2008 foal. No doubt if you get this mare she will have that Buckskin filly I've been wishing for. This foal will be AMHR and ASPC futurity nominated. This quality 2 in 1 package is priced at $5500

If you have intrest in the horses you can check out my website or call me at 480-563-3114 or email lynn@arabianecho.com

Click here to visit my website at www.ArabianEcho.com.
Subject: 2 y/o Classic Bay Filly For Sale

Author:
Dianne Law
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:25 11/08/07 Thu

This very nice young mare is J.B.'s Peg Of My Heart - ASPC 154211A - DOB 04/23/05. Her sire is Michigan's Zoro (HOF) and her dam is Scotch's Midnight Magic, a Scotch Label (HOF) daughter. She has five(5) HOF horses in her pedigree. She is 41" and would be excellent in the cart. She has had manners & halter training and has an exceptional personality.

Additional pics of her at the following link...
http://www.ragincajunacres.com/maresCindy.html

Thank You.
Subject: 2y/o Classic Bay Filly For Sale

Author:
Dianne Law
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:19 11/08/07 Thu

This very nice young mare is J.B.'s Peg Of My Heart - ASPC 154211A - DOB 04/23/05. Her sire is Michigan's Zoro (HOF) and her dam is Scotch's Midnight Magic, a Scotch Label (HOF) daughter. She has five(5) HOF horses in her pedigree. She is 41" and would be excellent in the cart. She has had manners & halter training and has an exceptional personality.

Additional pics of her at the following link...
http://www.ragincajunacres.com/maresCindy.html

Thank you.
Subject: Miniatures and Shetlands for sale in TX

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:06 11/07/07 Wed

Please take a look at my web page as I have some very nice shetlands and some miniatures for sale. I will be going to the show in Corsicana and I could deliver them to you but you will need to let me know A.S.A.P. Below is a short description of what I have. Web page www.wsponyfarm.com

AMHR 2006 Red Roan colt that is 32 3/4"
AMHR 2002 Bay gelding - 37"
AMHA/AMHR 2006 Homozygous Colt

ASPC 2006 Shetland Filly A papered Modern Pleasure
ASPC 2005 Pinto Shetland gelding - 37 1/2" (might be able to hardship)
ASPC/PtHA 2001 gelding - 42 1/2" - has been shown successfully
ASPC 2004 black/white gelding - 43" (will be a good youth pony)
ASPC 2001 Bay Roan pinto mare - 42" (Royal Pony Farm breeding) show quality
ASPC 2007 Bay Roan filly show quality (Rhapsody and Royal breeding)
Subject: WEB UPDATE

Author:
cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:24 11/06/07 Tue

HI Our web master has been under the weather so I have updated all my pages in the GALLERY on our web site Just go to our web site countryclassicponies.com then click on GALLERY then you can go through all of the pages I have also included sale prices on the for sale ponies We have some very nice top quality animals at very reasonable priced So go take a look if you see something on the other pages you are interested in just ask.
Subject: ASPC/AMHR ARENOSA STALLION in TX

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:07 11/03/07 Sat

Bristol Chico #151498A
DOB: 5/9/03
Height: 36"

This is a very flashy liver chestnut stallion that is registered ASPC/AMHR and is also foundation certified and is 75% ARENOSA. Chico has 4 white socks, a big diamond shaped star on his forehead, one blue eye and one brown eye. His Sire is Kewpie's Paposa of Arenosa owned by Buckeye Farm and his Dam is Bristol Cristalina. This boy should produce some really nice foals and should show well in halter or performance. Chico is UTD on shots, farrier work, coggins and health papers so he is ready to travel.
Subject: Looking for Transportation MN to Arizona

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:07 11/02/07 Fri

Looking for transportation for a 2007 ASPC weanling filly from Wood Lake, MN to Tucson, Arizona. Please email if anyone is going that direction (sorry, forgot my email address on the other one). Thank you. mknutson@rconnect.com
Subject: Transportation Needed MN to Arizona

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:58 11/02/07 Fri

Looking for transportation for a 2007 ASPC weanling filly from Wood Lake, MN to Tucson, Arizona. Please email if anyone is going that direction. Thank you.
Subject: Double Registered ASPC/PtHA Weanling Filly

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:25 10/26/07 Fri

We have for sale a very pretty refined 2007 black and white filly, MKK KAMRAE KOLOR. Double Registered ASPC/PtHA. Very small in size, and full siblings have measured in at 38 inches at maturity. Sire is 38 inches and has been officially measured for AMHR; the dam is taping 39 inches. Here is a chance to get a small filly that has a lot of quality for the show ring, for a very inexpensive price tag. Bloodlines include "Kid Lee" on the topside, and Winks, Master's, and HV King of All on the bottom side... $900. Email for pictures. Located in MN
Subject: Taking Reservations for 2008 Breeding - Very Limited Bookings to Outside Mares

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:15:33 10/23/07 Tue

Standing at Ragin Cajun Acres.

Ferrari - ASPC Hall of Fame, PtHA Supreme Champion

This is a fantastic opportunity to get a great foal by a fantastic stallion, Ferrari. Now taking reservations for breeding to outside mares in 2008, appointments are sure to go quickly, so take advantage of this offer soon.

For more information please contact:

Matt at mdcook@ragincajunacres.com or 979-450-3417
or
Kay at mkcook@ragincajunacres.com or 985-264-1896

Both Matt and Kay will be at the Spooktacular show in Glen Rose, Tx. Oct. 26 - 28, 07.

http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsFerrari.html

Thank you for your interest.
Subject: Homozygous Foundation Filly

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:02 10/18/07 Thu

Head hunters take a look at this nice homozygous (tobiano) Foundation Classic filly!

I am really wanting to keep this little girl to show for myself, but I have more ponies that need to be shown and finished than I can show in one season. So let my busy and full training barn put this little girl in yours!

Pondering Oaks Sweet N Lo, black/white tobiano filly. Futurity nominated.

Sired by Graham's Chief Lobo, a full brother to Graham's Little King Lee and a HOF and Congress Champion producer himself
Out of Kimble's Sweet Sue, a beautiful foundation mare that goes back to Larigo's Successful and Larigo's Dark Magic. This mare is a silver dapple so her daughter could carry the gene as well.

This filly combines those true Foundation lines in a dainty body with the doll face to go with it.

ASPC/PtHA (hunter type)

TEMPORARILY priced at $800 until 12/1. Do not pass this filly up. Can help with delivery and payments if needed.

SHOW HOME ONLY.

Other prospects for sale.

Very few spots are open for the 2008 show season. Email for further information.
Subject: Show Quality ASPC/PtHA Mare for Sale in Tx

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:48 10/14/07 Sun

Angel is a gorgeous bay roan pinto mare that is 42" tall. She is dual registered ASPC/PtHA. Her Sire is Mr. State Line and her Dam is Royal Duchette. This mare is very gentle is easy to handle and is trained for halter. Angel had her first foal this year and had no problems at all and is a great mother. She is UTD on shots, worming and farrier work. Take this mare back in the show ring or put her in your broodmare program. I also have others for sale so be sure to view my web page at www.wsponyfarm.com
Subject: Updated Website

Author:
Judy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:53 10/14/07 Sun

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.njponyfarm.com for updates on sale ponies, news for our farm and a farm for sale. We are located in Nebraska. Thank you.
Subject: True BLUE ROAN mare wanted!

Author:
ebonie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:03 10/13/07 Sat

Looking for an ASPC true blue roan mare, excellent health and conformation, under 10 yrs and no pinto's.
Thanks.
Subject: Moving Sale!!

Author:
GODSPEED Home of Multi WORLD CHAMP Producer, DARK DESIGN!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:40 10/10/07 Wed

STALLIONS

Fallen Ash Farms TALENT SCOUT, AMHA/AMHR, 33.25, homo, blk/wht, upheaded, huge moving, MULTI WORLD CHAMPION producing SCOUT SON, $8500 ( Debbie Grayson of FALLEN ASH has seen TALENT and believes him to be as good or, maybe, better than DARK DESIGN!!)
Gold Melodys Siver King, 31.5, AMHR/ASPC/AMHA, linebred GMB, 100% SHETLAND, $5500
Royaltys First Affair, 32.5, 'UNO', blk/wht w/ink spots, refined with beautiful head, DREAMISON x PAUL BUNYAN $1500

WEANLINGS - ALL SHOW QUALITY

Van Los Paleface x Remarkable Remarkable daughter, bald faced, possibly homozygous, grey/blue eyes, silver tovero colt, $550
Gambling Mans Good Luck x Peppys Miss America, red/wht colt, possibly homo, DOUBLEBRED PEPPY POWER, $550
DARK DESIGN x Key to the Kingdom, silver chestnut colt, TRIPLE bred SCOUT, flashy SOLD
Silkie, TALENT SCOUT x SPUNKY MS, blk/wht, possibly homo, wnlg filly $2500
Onyx, TALENT SCOUT x ORION PROPHECY daughter, blk wnlg TS filly $2500

MARES

Winnermakers Miss Peppy, 30", red/wht, by PEPPY POWER x EAST ACRES GOLDEN JUBILEE daughter, 16, $1000 bred to Talent Scout
NFCS Peppy Miss America 34", red/wht, 15, WORLD TOP 3 by PEPPY POWER, $1000 bred to Silver King
Godspeeds Fashionably Foxy, 33.5, 7, overo, blk with blaze, socks, blue eyes, bred to SK, $1000
Lucky C Serenades Diamond Girl, 31, 1 blue eye, homo, red dun by WORLD CH., KEGLEYS DESERT GOLD SON, SUNRISE HILL DESERT SERENADE bred to S.K. $1500
Lessleys Tontos April, red/wht, 31, typey, head to die for by OAK BROOKE FARMS TONTO, homo, bred to Silver King $1700
Britt Helm THS Confetti, LOUD, tricolor pinto, 31.5, by TOY4UC son, bred to UNO $1700
CCR Scouts Success at Homestead, chestnut/wht, 32, by champion producing, DOUBLEBRED SCOUT SON, bred to T.S. $1500
Scot Free Taste The Victory, La Vista bred silver bay/wht, 1 blue eye, 32.5, by frame, REMARKABLES REMARKABLE, bred to T.S. $2500 (this mare sold for $8000 in Win, Place or Show sale)
Lil Mans Honey B, 33.5, gorgeous, buckskin/wht, by Shadowlake, frame overo x ALLMAND (Rowdy) mare, bred to bay overo, AMHR/ASPC/AMHA, Van Los Braveheart $1500
Royaltys More Than Ready bay roan/wht, 30.5, by 3x WORLD CH., SOLID GOLD TENDER DREAMISON, bred to UNO $2500
Celtic Fields Ladds Danu, bay, 31, by palomino, FALLEN ASH FARM IRISH LADD x buckskin pinto BTU daughter, bred to Silver King $4000
Los Arboles High Five, said to be the best GAMBLING MAN daughter, bred by Polly Weisberg, blue roan/wht, 32, MULTI WORLD CH., NFC GAMBLING MAN x awesome Dell Tera mare, bred to DESIGN $4000
Fallen Ash Farm Ladds Cameo, WORLD CH. producer, bay, 33, IRISH LADD x SCOUT daughter, bred to DESIGN $4000
AJS Shady, blue eyed, mostly white tovero, 31.5, LWO, MULTI WORLD CH. producer, LINEBRED MICKEY MOUSE, bred to Silver King $7500

THIS is a COMPLETE listing of my herd. (EXCEPT DESIGN)
THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE. These are my best, bred to unbelievable, stallions, PROVEN champion producers. ALL MY HORSES are champions, by champions, or have produced champions. In pix, most ALL MY MARES are straight out of pasture and are in foal, bred back, or just foaled. All are UTD on everything, totally correct and nice in type. ALL are gentle and handled regularly. OFFERS considered on all.
GOOD HOMES A MUST. Discounts on pkgs, can help find transport. Some terms available.
I am 1 hour north of Dallas/FT. Worth.
Call or email for additional info.

Godspeed Minis and Papillons
godspeedminis.com
940-872-5514
940-531-0365

Author:
country classics
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:14 10/10/07 Wed

We have decided to cut down on our Shetlands.So we are offering some TOP bred ponies for sale. First a Gorgeous young stallion Countrys Rocky Balboa Born in 4/06 Rocky was Champion yearling futurity classic stallion in 06 and reserve in 07 in 06 He was Grand Champion Classic All Star Stallion and Rocky hasearned his Hall of Fame he measured 40" at 07 Congress Rocky is out of a HOF and former Congress and World Grand Champion Halter Stallion. Then we have a Gelding who is Bay born in 06 and is sired by TNT FMF Former Classic Pony of the Year and HOF and his dam is Double HOF both halter and driving and is a superior dam. He would make an awsome incentive gelding.priced at $500
next we have Black Broodmare who was foaled 4/02 She is an own Daughter of Raven of Bird Haven who is HOF and double superior sire and out ofa Fort Knox Jr (HOF) daughter she is bred for 08 to HOF and Former world and Congress Champion Michigans Rambo This foal should go modern pleasure but will carry A papers her registered name is wilk Three Deuces Her first foal is doing Great in the show ring She is priced for a limited time for $1200
Next a black mare Poetry In Motion EDV we showed her as a yearling She did excellent She needs one more Grand and a few points for her Hall of Fame she is currently bred To HOF Pony Michigans Rambo for 08 should be a Top show foal.This is an awsome mare but I have to choose some to sell.This mare is easy to work with and has an excellent disposition. Priced for a limited time for $1800 next a gorgeous yearling palamino and white pinto filly excellent confirmation and disposition she would make a nice halter filly and eventually a top broodmare She is priced at $1000
next a silver bay filly will be an under filly she is an 07 filly elegant halter quality she is futurity nominated as a classic but could bump up to pleasure she is sired By Former Halter Pony of The Year TNT FMF and priced for a limited time for $1200 This filly will also make a top driving pony. We may negotiate on price for a short time Go to our web site If you see something else you like just email us I may price it as I really want to cut down. Our web site is countryclassicponies.com
Subject: Double Registered ASPC/PtHA Weanling Filly

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:48 08/26/07 Sun

MKK CHINA DOLL is a gorgeous double registered ASPC/PtHA weanling pinto filly. Looks just like her name implies. Definite halter quality with pretty movement to be a performance pony. Pretty little head, short back, straight legs and a gorgeous swoopy neck. This is a very classy filly. Not sure how big she is going to get at this point. We are going to hardship her ASPC dam to AMHR within the year, and her "Kid Lee" sire has produced AMHR babies before. We have her priced reasonably enough to take a chance on her heighth. She is a "paternal" grandaughter of "Leeland Chile", and her buckskin dam goes back to "Masters Golden Supreme Captain" and "Red Crescent King". "China Doll" is priced at $1200. We also have another real little black and white weanling filly that doesn't look very big. The black and white filly has a full sibling (In New York) that looks like it is going to stay AMHR. I have the black and white filly priced at $900 -- hay is short this year.
[> Subject: Re: Double Registered ASPC/PtHA Weanling Filly

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:03 10/09/07 Tue

THIS MARE HAS BEEN SOLD... THANKS TO "LONGMAN'S MINIATURES" ON THE PURCHASE OF THIS NICE FILLY. GOOD LUCK IN THE SHOW RING NEXT YEAR...
Subject: For Sale - RCA Cajun Zydeco Twister (reg. pending)

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:00 10/09/07 Tue

We have decided to offer one of our 2007 colts for sale, RCA Cajun Zydeco Twister. Twister has excellent confirmation and terrific movement. In his pedigree are Double Stuff, Georgetown's Tom Cat, Rocket's Diamond Jewel, Silver Mane's Frisco Cody and Ruoff's Protester, all Hall of Fame horses. Also included is Ramble Ridge Rocket.

He can be seen at the following address...
http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsZydeco.html

His sire is Ferrari, http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsFerrari.html Ferrari is ASPC Hall of Fame and Pinto Supreme Champion. Twister is sure to follow in his sire's footsteps.

We plan on bringing him to the Halloween Spooktacular Show Oct 26-28, 07 in Glen Rose, Texas.

Please send inquiries to sale@ragincajunacres.com or contact Matt @ 979-450-3417 or Kay @985-264-1896 for more information.

Thx,
Ragin Cajun Acres
www.ragincajunacres.com
Subject: ASPC Reg Colts For Sale

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:31 10/02/07 Tue

We are offering the following three colts...

RCA Cajun Lightning, silver dapple pinto...yearling
http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsLightening.html

RCA Cajun Thunder, bay pinto...yearling
http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsThunder.html

RCA Cajun Eleven, blk & wht pinto...2yo. ..Foundation Cert.
http://www.ragincajunacres.com/stallionsEleven.html

Your choice, $350.00 each, buyer pays for Coggins & Health Cert (if needed)...

Contact Matthew Cook @ 979-450-3417 or mdcook@ragincajunac res.com for more info.

Thank you.
Subject: ASPC Foundation Mare - Well broke to Ride

Author:
Dorinda Bazanele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:12 09/30/07 Sun

We proudly offer Delello's P.V.S. Chil-Lea's Wind Spirit for sale in N. TX. My daughter has out grown this wonderful mare and she wants her to go to another child, so that they might gain confidence in their riding ability while at the same time giving them a chance to excell in the show ring. "Oreo" is a 41 1/2 black and white 1996 foundation sealed mare. Her bloodlines include J-J's Painted Diablo,
Wink's Shodeo Kid, Kid Lee, Lee-Land Chile and Red Rock Sally.
This wonderful mare can be riden both english and western. She can run barrels and poles and has won the barrel class at Congress several times. She can do both hunter and jumper over fences. She has been to many playdays and parades. She can then turn right around and go into halter class and win. She has 3 grands in halter, 2 are in foundation and she also recieved the honor of champion of champions twice.
Last year I leased her to an 8 year old who needed a little
confidence and a pony that was easy to handle. She went out and won countless classes at playdays and at several ASPC shows. She has recieved Champion All Star in 2 under saddle classes.

You can see her at www.freewebs.com/blazinbranch or email for more info and pictures.
[> Subject: Re: ASPC Foundation Mare - Well broke to Ride

Author:
Dorinda Bazanele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:57:09 10/01/07 Mon

You can email for pics and info. BlznBRnch@netscape.net
Subject: Homozygous, Foundation Filly

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:18 09/25/07 Tue

Dainty doll faced foundation filly for sale. Homozygous for Tobiano and could be for black as well. Futurity nominated. Very sweet with a willing disposition.

$1200 - email for more pics and info

Subject: SON OF 2007 National GRAND Champion Stallion

Author:
Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:58 09/23/07 Sun

ONLY CURRENT SON of the 2007 AMHR National Grand Champion Stallion NJ's Sandhill Spirit

FOR SALE

California's Free Spirit

ASPC/AMHR Yearling Colt. Currenlty at 32" - Sire NJ's Sandhill Spirit has just won the 2007 AMHR National
GRAND CHAMPION Stallion. - Dam is part Arenosa CHERIHILL DAHLIA. Very sweet colt, would like to see him in a show home. Please email for more information.

Subject: Show Jackets

Author:
Keri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:14 09/23/07 Sun

I have some very flashy show jackets for sale. Women's size medium. The first is a black, white, and lime green jacket with a rhinestone zipper. Very pretty. Never worn. Bought it and the sleeves were too short for me. Asking what I paid. $50. The second is a used zebra stripped jacket. Very sparkly. Just don't wear it anymore. $25. Can get measurements and pictures for you. Just email. Thanks!
Subject: MODERN SHETLAND pony WANTED

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:34 09/15/07 Sat

Looking for my next show horse: Modern shetland, pleasure type but more on the Modern side than Classic. Prefer solid color, under 43" preferred but not necessary. Stallion or mare. Prefer under 3 years or younger. Please send pictures, price, pedigree to artistpony@hotmail.com thank you.
[> Subject: Re: MODERN SHETLAND pony WANTED

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:58:28 09/21/07 Fri

I think I have found my pony! Thanks to everyone who replied.
Subject: Wanted possible transportation

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:57:18 09/11/07 Tue

Hi: Looking for possible transportation from MN to Kentucky... Anyone going those directions? Thanks...
Subject: Driving training wanted

Author:
Candace Lundin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:25 09/07/07 Fri

Can anyone recommend a trainer in the midatlantic region who will take a Shetland mare to get started driving? She showed in halter, liberty, and jumper in-hand classes this year, but everyone comments on her great trot and tells me that I should get her driving. I have been ground-driving her, but would like someone experienced to take her to the next step. We are located in VA and so am looking to not have to ship her clear to the midwest. Any suggestions. She can be seen at www.dogbranchfarm.com on the Horses/Ponies page---NJ's Little Jewell.
Subject: TRAINING

Author:
Diane Teague
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:39 08/31/07 Fri

I have an opening for a driving horse, mini or shetland I have over Ten years experience and 7 Hall Of Fames my rates are reasonable but my space is limited so dont wait to long.
www.geocities.com/cedar_creek_ranch
Subject: A Cremello and a Homozygous B/W stallion-Make Offer-need to move right away.

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:01 08/22/07 Wed

Two beautiful stallions for sale. 2 year old cremello, good pedigree, gorgeous head, pretty neck and body. About 9.2 hands,he is still growing a bit. 3 year old black and white, very pretty, sensible, smooth homozygous (tested) stud. About 10h. Great pedigree.
Need to sell right away. Come and make an offer.
Both catch, lead, are good with mares, kids and people. Neither is broke to ride or drive however.
We are moving much more suddenly than expected and I need to sell these guys asap. Not set up for a breeding program at our new place. Really nice little guys. A good home is a must.
I have some photos just taken. Please email me at pandkholborn@hotmail.com or call (406)282-7127. I am located in south west Montana. Delivery MAY be possible en route to Texas for a fee.
These are two really nice boys, they just need a new home right away. Thanks so much for your time.
Subject: Updated Sales Page

Author:
AClassic Touch Mel & Dorothy Broadhead
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:46 08/21/07 Tue

We have updated our sales page;
http://www.atouchofwyoming.com/ponies.html
And I think have the server issues solved, haha.
I do not get out here as often as I would like. So either call 307-886-5239 or e-mail m2d@svwy.net, if you see something you would be interested in.
Dorothy
Subject: WEB UPDATE

Author:
country
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:08 08/14/07 Tue

Hi We have just updated our web site go take a look have added some bred mares to the sales page as well as some awsome fillies. also updated some foal pix and show page.
If you see something that you are interested in email for more info.
countryclassicponies.com
Subject: **Mini Treadmill**

Author:
Laurie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:41 12/24/06 Sun

Indian Peaks Miniature Horse Treadmill (for A or B minis) - not using it as much as I thought I would - excellent condition -
[> Subject: Re: **Mini Treadmill**

Author:
Amber
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:50 08/14/07 Tue

What are you asking for this unit and could you e-mail me photos and more information at abranch@mwt.net Thank you Amber

>Indian Peaks Miniature Horse Treadmill (for A or B
>minis) - not using it as much as I thought I would -
>excellent condition -
Subject: American Shetland Ponies for sale

Author:
BRS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:22 08/11/07 Sat

The Brass Master FMF, very reasonably priced( please inquire) to a training home or a safe long term companion pony home.

Brs Teaa-N-Roses, This girl should be shown. I'm not in a position to hit the show circuit but this girl is full of look at me pizzazz. ASPC and would easliy qualify for the pinto registry, 3 years old,45 inches tall and handled daily. Ground driving. Open as we as not a breeding farm.
$2000. OBO
Due to family health problems( me and.. now hubby , he had to get in on the ills) we need to reduce our numbers even further.. My helper is no longer able to help.Due to my shoulder injuries I can not comfortably drive the strong zippy pony... I would love to see both these ponies get into homes where they are being used. I have a small 31 inch mini and he's about all I can easily hitch and drive at this time... I don't need and am not putting to work the 3 I have remaining. I bought the little guy to give to my daughter and granddaughter... I found myself smiling big to be enjoying driving again ( oh.. I'm going have a sad face when he leaves) and with little positional shoulder pain from my injuries... It was fun again! We have a lot of motivation to get these 2 ponies into great homes where they can get jobs.. if interested please email me as I don't check the boards often. thanks!
Christie
http://www.bluerosesetters.com
[> Subject: WE are located in Western Pa

Author:
BRS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:17 08/11/07 Sat

Subject: Three Classes added to Grand Island, NE ASPC/AMHR Show

Author:
Area VI SP&MHBA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:51 08/07/07 Tue

The following three classes have been added to the list for the Area VI Shetland Pony & Miniature Horse Breeders Association Show to be held on August 25-26 in Grand Island Nebraska. The added classes are listed below with the number which they have been assigned for the show:

130A AMHR (1504) Single Draft Harness - 38" & Under
140A AMHR (1517) 4-Horse Draft Team Driving - 38" & Under
148A AMHR (1512) Fine Harness Pairs or More - 38" & Under

If you have not yet downloaded the complete class list (which now includes the above classes noted at the end) it can be downloaded from the Area VI SP&MHBA's website at http://area6club.info (direct link to the pdf file -
http://americanshetland.net/files/PremiumBookGrandIslandAddedClasses.pdf )

Feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who may be interested in attending our show! Low, Low Entry Fee! Four Judges! If you have any horses you need to qualify last minute for Nationals bring them to Grand Island and then lay over for FREE until Friday at the Nebraska State Fairgrounds and show under two judges at the Nebraska State Fair. Stabling also available at the State Fair for people entered in the State Fair and then going on to Nationals! See the Grand Island Show Booklet for more details!

Lewella Tembreull & the Area VI Show Grand Island committee
Subject: Nat'l Winning Driving Geldings, ASPC/AMHR Colt, AMHR Pinto Colt & Filly

Author:
S&T Little Horses
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:16:24 08/07/07 Tue

Mountain Meadows Special FX
Sire:Mountain Meadows MSTR of the Moment 27 ľ” Dam: Diamond D’s Melodys Mariah 33 ľ”. AMHA/AMHR/PtHA 1992 31” Bay Pinto Gelding. “Fox” has numerous AMHA & AMHR National Top Tens in Country Pleasure, Roadster, & Obstacle Driving. He has taken top placings in halter, liberty, hunter and multi-color at AMHA, AMHR and PtHA shows. Easy to work with and drive. $1500 – To Approved Home Only

Scott Creek Mystical Dots N Spots
Sire:Brewers Orion Mystic 30” Dam:Shadow Oaks Dew Drop 33Ľ”. AMHA/AMHR 1993 33” sorrel pintaloosa gelding. “Spot” is an AMHR Reserve National Champion in Pleasure Driving and has numerous AMHA & AMHR National Top Tens in driving and hunter. He has taken top placings in halter, multi-color, liberty and obstacle driving at AMHA and AMHR shows. He has won over $700 in Northwest Gelding Incentive Awards. $1800 – To Approved Home Only

S&T Raider’s Debut
Sire:Martin’s Mardi Gra’s Raider 37” Dam:Northwinds Peaches & Cream 37”. ASPC/AMHR (pending) 2007 Colt. Silver Bay with blaze and 3 white socks. “Bo” is elegant and refined with big movement and tons of presence. His sire is a multi ASPC & AMHR halter champion and a grandson of Bar G’s Rock “E.” Bo’s dam is a beautiful palomino linebred Silver Mane’s Pierre Cody mare that has produced halter champions. Bo should do well as a halter horse and future driving and breeding stallion. $1500 –Discount Available to Show Home

S&T Lady’s Talented Legacy
Sire:HT’s Hidden Talent 34 Ľ” Dam:Bronco Billy’s Lady Hawk 33”. AMHR 2006 29” sorrel pinto colt. “Seven” has flashy coloring, a beautiful floating trot and a pretty arab-type head. His sire is a National Top Ten Halter Stallion and is a son of “Celebrations Tennessee Talent” a multi AMHA World Grand Champion Pleasure Driving Stallion. “Seven’s” dam (a daughter of halter & driving National Champion Bronco Billy) is a multi AMHA & AMHR halter champion – she has produced National Top Ten halter and driving horses. He should do well in the 32” and under halter and performance classes. Will mature small enough to hardship into AMHA. $500

S&T Dynamic Talent
Sire:HT’s Hidden Talent 34 Ľ” Dam:Brewer’s Dynamo Dawn 33”
AMHR/PtHA 2005 30” Black Pinto Filly. “Dyna” is refined and well balanced with a beautiful dished-head. She is easy to work with and has a friendly disposition. Should do well in the 32” and under halter & performance classes. Dyna’s sire is a National Top Ten halter horse and a son of the multi AMHA World Grand Champion Pleasure Driving Stallion “Celebrations Tennessee Talent.” I had planned on keeping Dyna but she’s maturing too small for my stallion. She will be small enough to hardship into AMHA. Bloodlines include Bond Dyamo, Prince Tennessee of Monashee, and Orion Light Van’t Huttenest. $1,800

Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping including coggins, health certificates, and transportation fees. Please email me privately at stlittlehorses@verizon.net . Located in Washington State.
Subject: Need A Trainer?

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:17 08/01/07 Wed

Do you have top quality registered miniatures, shetlands or other ponies and want them shown but you don't have the money to pay the trainers fee? If you are serious about having them shown contact me for details as this is a great opportunity to get your miniature or pony out there. I am a professional horsewoman with years of horse knowledge and training and I am only going to accept up to 3 equine at this time. I can take them to the sanctioned shows and open shows.

Please note that you will have to email me for details as the information about this opportunity is NOT listed on my web site and you must be serious about this!

I also have some very nice miniatures, shetlands and riding ponies for sale so please visit my web page.

www.wsponyfarm.com
Subject: 1 Horse Trailer

Author:
Gage Carlsen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:15 04/11/07 Wed

This is a one horse trailer. It may look a little rough but it's in pretty good shape! We have used it for our minis the past two years and our herd has grown and we can no longer fit all of them in there. It would be great for those who have minis or someone who just has one horse! We are asking $500.00 for it! E-mail minihorse_gc_8@hotmail.com. Thanks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[> Subject: Re: 1 Horse Trailer

Author:
Gage Carlsen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:54 07/24/07 Tue

Reduced to $400.00 OBO! Thanks...

Author:
country
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:04 07/21/07 Sat

We are offering some TOP quality ASPC Shetlands for sale.
First Two year old sorrel/white filly sired by Lyons Brother Zippo and her dam is a le-land bred mare Very pretty filly asking $1000 next a gorgeous palamino/white yearling filly sired by Lyons Brother Zippo and out of Stargaits Solar Dream asking $750, next a gorgeou bay with chrome Under modern filly sired by HOF Michigans Rambo and out of a Spit N Image daughter this filly is bred to the hilt ultra refined Futurity nominatedand can really move, Next a gorgeous classic yearling Buckskin filly sire Rock E bred and Dam is a daughter of Former Congress Grand Champion Will Doo she is classic futurity nominated. Next a gorgeous Black bay filly Full sister to HOF pony Countrys Pick Up Man and 2006 Reserve Grand Champion classic mare Countrys UHohwhathappened she is futurity nominated and will make an awsome show filly. Email us for more info. Will do terms if needed. Several of these will be shown at Congress come take a look at them.I can also send photos of all ponies listed above. Others for sale also go to countryclassicponies.com
Subject: Filly by Congress Champion!

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:38 07/15/07 Sun

AE Espresso Bey

Beautiful ASPC Filly by Congress Champion and 2006 Modern Halter Horse of the Year!

I have one word for this filly- ELEGANT! She is just about as prefect as you can get- tippy little ears, sculpted head, long upright neck, tail flagging charisma, and a big bold trot!

Espresso is sired by the handsome Big trotting Congress Champion and Halter Horse of the Year Step N Stones Khaula and Cream and is out of our big moving National Top Ten mare Sugar and Spice. Sugar's dam is Congress Reserve Grand Champion Mare JC"s Star and her sire Ferrari is a Son of Double Stuff. This beautiful filly is ASPC Futurity nominated and should be a show winner for sure! He paternal sister has been tearing up the show ring and causing quite a stir! As she is going to be too big for my AMHR/ASPC program , Espresso is reluctantly offered for sale $2500

Please go to ArabianEcho.com to see more of our shetlands & miniatures for sale!

Subject: 3 Foundation Classics for sale

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:05 07/07/07 Sat

Pondering Oaks Sweet N Lo - 2007 Black Tobiano Filly - out of Silver mare
Beautiful filly, very upheaded with that look at me attitude. Goes back to Larigo's Successful and Larigo's Dark Magic (Congress Champions) on her dam's side. Sired by Graham's Chief Lobo, full brother to Graham's Little King Lee. $1200 ~ special consideration to a show home. FUTURITY NOMINATED. ASPC/PtHA pending

Heaven's Gate Special Design - 2005 Jet Black Tovero Mare.
Beautifully put together mare that showed well as a yearling (Congress Top 3). I'm having a hard time leting this mare go, so her price reflects that. She's had the last year off due to commitments to outside horses, but will be shown next year as a Foundation Sr. mare should we retain her. Heavily Kid Lee bred, Graham's Chief Lobo on top and Lee-Land Chile and Wa-Full Bennie Diablo on bottom. Will make a great youth or amateur pony. Well started in halter obstacle. Beautiful mover, will make a pretty Country Pleasure pony. $3,000 obo ASPC/PtHA

Happy Hooligan OK - 2005 Jet Black Tovero Stallion.
Beautiful young stallion with loads of potential. Needs a very experienced handler to handle his hi-jinks!! Has been shown this year and has garnered points, but can be difficult to show (is getting better). Beautiful head and neck, with the topline and hip to go with it! Nice straight legs. Wilk Wind Walker (HOF) son (Raven of Bird Haven, HOF x Wa-Full Benihana, HOF) and out of a Georgetown's Tom Cat (HOF) daughter. I don't really want to let this boy go either, but the right price will get him. Good mover, needs to be driven. $3,000 obo Has bred and settled his first mare for a 2008 foal. Entered in the 2007 Congress.

Stallion pictured earlier this spring.

Mare and Stud can both be delivered to either Congress or Nationals.
[> Subject: Re: 3 Foundation Classics for sale

Author:
Carin Ponder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:26 07/10/07 Tue

2007 Filly is HOMOZYGOUS TOBIANO!
Subject: Broke Arab/Shetland cross large pony geldings

Author:
Trinity Horse & Pony Place - Robin Haring
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:05 07/10/07 Tue

We have two 4 yr.old chestnut geldings. They are 12.2 and 12.3 hands tall. They are registered with the Half Arab Association, and can be registered in the new Shetland registry for half Shetlands. We have started riding them this past spring, and they are both going very well. They are ready for advanced training in whatever discipline you choose. One pony looks like a perfect little Arab, and looks more western type. The other looks like a small Thoroughbred, and would be hunter/jumper type. Both boys have calm, sweet dispositions and would make flashy show ponies. We live in Southern Iowa, and our phone number is (641)897-3198. Asking $1500.00 each.
Subject: AMHA/AMHA MARE AND FOAL FOR SALE

Author:
Vista Del Valle Ranch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:37 07/09/07 Mon

Timber Ridge’s Black Crystal

AMHA/AMHR

Foaled: 05/15/1991

(Timber Ridges Ikey X Timber Ridges Black Sophy)

Crystal foaled a beautiful 2007 filly, see her below!

$3,000 with filly (below) at side.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vista Del Valle Simply Bey Rose "Rosie"

AMHA/AMHR pending

Foaled: 05/15/2007

(Hillside Farms Bronco Billy's Simply Awsom X Timber Ridge's Black Crystal)

This is a leggy, beautiful bay filly! Rosie's sire, pictured below, has been a National Champion and National Top Ten stallion. You can see more of him at Hillside Farms Miniature Horses.

We are asking $2,500 for Rosie or she is available together with her dam Crystal (sale horse above) for $3,000. We can take payments until she is weaned in September.

------------------------------------------------------------

You can see them both at http://www.vistadelvalleranch.com/forsale.htm
Subject: For Sale in N. TX

Author:
Dorinda Bazanele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:50 07/09/07 Mon

Motivated seller! All prices are negotiable to the right home.
1.)Shadow Box’s Lady in Red is an AMHA/AMHR 5 year old 28” sorrel mare. This is a real neat mare with a big personality and learns quickly. She has been shown. She does hunter, jumper, obstacle and halter quite well. She stands correct and is UTD on all shots, wormer and ferrier. She would be great for a youth, amateur or open. She has never been bred. Asking $1200.

2.)Blazin B Way Too Precious is an AMHR 3year old 31” black and white mare. This mare is a pocket pet. She has been shown a few times and does obstacle. She stands correct and is UTD on all shots, wormer, and ferrier. Asking $800.
3.)Blazin B Moon Shadow is an AMHA/AMHR 2001 loud black and white stallion. He has been shown in youth, amateur and open classes. He can do hunter, jumper, and obstacle. He has been started to drive(ground driving). He has a good personality and is easy to handle for a stud. He has sired 3 foals, all fillies. He is UTD on all shots. I am only selling him as I am getting out of the mini’s. I am asking $1000.

Please email for more info and pics or go to Our Website
Subject: Classic Filly - For Sale

Author:
ROB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:30:54 07/05/07 Thu

CH MICKEY'S GENEVIEVE, she is a yearling classic filly by a Congress Champion. We are reducing to only a couple horses before the pending move and want to move this filly quickly. She has incredible movement for a classic, and amazing conformation. Already has taken two Junior Champions at her first show, and will only get better with age. Asking $1750 or offer, willing to make a deal.

Please go to CLC Stables.com

Subject: Classic Shetland weanling filly for sale in FL

Author:
Rose Simmers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:17 06/28/07 Thu

Black and white weanling Classic American Shetland filly for sale in FL. Rosepetal Lane's True Joy born 1-13-07. Weaned and dewormed...vaccinations and coggins will be done soon. She has had hooves trimmed twice and stands well for farrier and bathing. Leading well also. Ready to show or be your family's lifetime pet! $800
Go to http://www.geocities.com/rsimmers55/JOY.html to view pics
Sire and dam pics are also on the website. Pics can also be seen at http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/rosepetallane/

Subject: ASPC PINTO COLT FOR SALE

Author:
MB STABLES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:10 05/31/07 Thu

Pony-Vista's Captain Hook

2006 ASPC Bay & White Pinto
Sire: Pony-Vista's Tee-Lux
Dam: Pony-Vista's Shadow Dancer

Has been shown once:
2007 SCMPC Res. Grand Champion Stallion

This guy will make a wonderful Classic or Modern Pleasure show horse. He currently measures 40"inches. Very sweet and loves to please. Would make a great youth or amateur horse if gelded. MUST SELL ASAP! Asking $2000.00. Feel free to contact us for more info & pics.

MB STABLES
www.mbstables.com
[> Subject: CAN POSSIBLY HAUL HORSE FOR FREE!!

Author:
MB STABLES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:04 06/13/07 Wed

We are making a trip up to Woodville ,Wisconsin 54028 and could possibly drop him off along the way in JUNE!

We are also going to the Ohio State Fair (WORLD SHOW) & CONGRESS IN JULY/AUG and could possibly deliver him.
Subject: MAKING A TRIP

Author:
MB STABLES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:31 06/13/07 Wed

We are going to make a trip from our home in Jacumba, Ca 91934 to Woodville ,Wisconsin 54028 and then back home. We can pickup & dropoff horses along the way. We are going to be making this trip asap! Contact us for more info & prices!
Subject: Yearling Geldings- Yearling Filly AMHA/AMHR

Author:
Bev
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:15 05/30/07 Wed

We have two lovely AMHA/AMHR yearling geldings- they have both been shown this year and took top honors- one bay one sorrel- both are very gentle and will make fantastic youth horses.. 600.00 each obo

also have a lovely AMHA/AMHR silver bay pinto filly- Lexie is leggy and may outgrow her AMHA papers. She is very sweet and heavy Blue Boy bred... correct and showy-- 1000.00 obo
please email for pics and info-- i have professional show pics of the two geldings...
[> Subject: Re: Yearling Geldings- Yearling Filly AMHA/AMHR

Author:
chris anderson (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:11 06/11/07 Mon

could you please send pictures of all three horses I am looking for ponies for my grandaughters thank you
Subject: Rock "E" Bred Yearling Filly or sale

Author:
lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:33 05/30/07 Wed

FW Sunday Heart on Fire has the best of bloodlines, with her sire being a Rock "E" son and a national grand champion in halter(HOF). Her dam is sired by the late SG's Up and ATom, dam JT's Jellybean. The dam of the yearling(Pan's Crimson Celebration) is herself an res. congress champion in halter. This sorrel, 38 inch, filly has a great temperment, good motion and lots of color with four stockings and blaze. What a valuable asset to anyone's program. Price 1500.00 Picture on website; www.fairwindminishtland.com ---PAge:Colonel Fillies for sale More pics available, Can take video
[> Subject: Re: Rock "E" Bred Yearling Filly or sale

Author:
chris anderson (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:43 06/11/07 Mon

please could you send more pictures of her thank you
Subject: Alamo Bred Overo Stallion

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:48 10/15/06 Sun

MINI PERSUASIONS ALAMOS LEGACYS LAD (LAD) FOALED 3-17-2005 33" BAY OVERO
(LWO) STALLION AMHR (WILL BE OVER)
SIRE: ALAMOS LOCOMOTIONS LEGACY DAM: ALAMOS STREAKERS SENSATION
LAD WAS SHOWN BRIEFLY AT THE LOCAL SHOWS UNTIL HE WENT OVER THE HEIGHT LIMIT. HE HAS
A GORGEOUS HEAD, GREAT PERSONALITY AND BREEDING. WILL MAKE A NICE STALLION OR
GELDING. AS A STALLION $1500 OR GELDING $1000.
[> Subject: PRICE REDUCED!!

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:42:52 11/21/06 Tue

We have reduced the price on Lad to $1000!
[> Subject: Re: Alamo Bred Overo Stallion

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:22 06/03/07 Sun

Lad a bay overo stallion is now a GELDING....gorgeous head and very bouncy showy attitude. Over 34"...would make a nice show horse. Alamo bred by a Locomotion son out of Sensation the Streaker daughter. Very nice horse for $1000.
Subject: STC 's Zorro

Author:
Courtney Tatman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:44 02/18/07 Sun

[> Subject: NO LONGER FOR SALE

Author:
Courtney Tatman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:24 05/30/07 Wed

After two successful shows with this outstanding gelding in halter and driving classes - his owners have decided not to sell him - thank you for your inquiries
Subject: AMHR/ASPC stallion, WANTED!!!

Author:
ebonie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:19 05/30/07 Wed

Looking for a refined, 36", long neck, nice head, (MUST already be) double registered stallion. Excellent health, conformation, pinto preferred. Wanting the "Winks Showdeo Kid" and "ZJ Windwalker" lines. Not in hurry, so if you have one that will be for sale later on let me know!!!
Thanks! please email me privately!
Subject: updated for sale

Author:
AClassic Touch Mel & Dorothy Broadhead
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:41 05/28/07 Mon

We are reducing herd size; to just the 100% Arenosa; we are selling the Arenosa related. In addition, we are selling a broke to drive team of mares[by Thoreson's]that have foaled, sire is 100% Diablo's Echo of Arenosa and a wagon, and the harnesses.They are ASPC and black. only one is 25% Arenosa. They now have pinto foal's 1 boy and one girl.
If interested, please call 307-886-5239, as we have already sold 3 brood mares[Precaria/filly,Dulce/pinto colt, Melodee/pinto colt]and a yearling filly. Here everything is still pretty wooly, so no new pictures..
We also have Reba a blue roan/filly, P'Nut/pinto colt & Triza & pinto yearling filly and 3 yearling colts....Dorothy
Subject: REGISTERED AMHR YEARLING WITH ASPC BLOODLINES

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:09 05/23/07 Wed

Registered AMHR yearling colt. Solid black with white feet markings. This colt tapes 29 inches. His top side goes back to AMHA Martins Streakin Deakin and his Dam is Double Registered AMHR/ASPC. Bottom side shows a pedigree of Michigans Midget Mike and also AAA Blue Chip. This guy is little and compact. If you want to add a little of that ASPC blood/pedigree into your miniature herd; he certainly would be a future prospect. Otherwise, gelded he will make a cute cute little cart pony. $500 - we need room! Located in Minnesota. mknutson@rconnect.com
Subject: REGISTERED ASPC (Soon to be AMHR) PINTO STALLION

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:10 05/23/07 Wed

"BLU" is a Registered ASPC 4 year old stallion. Black and white Pinto coloring. Very Small in size, and will be hardshipped AMHR in the next couple of weeks. To date; he has thrown 100% Pinto coloring, so I am thinking he probably is homozygous for the Pinto gene. He is easy to handle, with correct legs and topline. Pretty little head. He is pedigreed to Winks Jericho on the top side, and to Winks Showdeo Kid on the bottom side. I have another "aged" ASPC "Kid Lee" stallion, and don't care to have two ASPC stallions on the place; as we also raise APHA stock. If anyone is looking to add these bloodlines to their herd yet this Spring, with the small AMHR lines; this is the stud for you -- at a very reasonable price. $1800. Email me directly: mknutson@rconnect.com
Subject: Geldings, Geldings, Geldings!!!

Author:
Sweet Opal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:50:17 05/23/07 Wed

Bayview Miniatures Splash of Color is a 5 yeard old Chestnut Appy Gelding. Splash is 37". He is super safe with children and has consistantly placed top 10 at the 2005 and 2006 AMHR Nationals in Youth, Amateur and Open. He is the perfect youth or amateur horse. He is HOF in Halter and working on his HOF in Country Pleasure Driving. Sadly Jessica has outgrown Splash and he is looking for a new kid to raise:) We are asking $2,500 obo on him.

JC's Blaze of Glory is a 5 year old ASPC Gelding, he measures right at 42". Has been shown at congress and a few local shows. He has an amazing pleasure trot, he is a bit hot for my 10 year old. He would make an awesome amateur or open horse. He is sired by ZJ windwalker and 1/2 brother to the 2006 National Grand Champion. We are asking $ 1,500 obo on him, we are very open to offers as well.

Check out this fine horses for more pictures on our website at www.sweetopalminiatures.com
Subject: ASPC Show Gelding for Sale in Tx

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:33 05/16/07 Wed

CROSS COUNTRY CALL ME MISTER
ASPC/PtHA
DOB: 6/4/01
HEIGHT: 42 1/2"

This is a very refined, flashy, athletic foundation certified shetland gelding. He is registered with the Shetland Pony Association and with Pinto Horse Association. He has been shown successfully in halter, showmanship, hunter, Liberty and obstacle. He is easy to bathe, clip, loads easily and stands well for the farrier. He is UTD on shots, worming, dentistry and farrier work. His bite and conformation are correct. He has an incredible reach and I believe he will make an excellent cart pony. Mister will be great for an experienced youth or amateur. If your looking for an experienced show pony contact me for a price as I am negotiable to a show home.

I also have more ponies for sale so please be sure to visit my web page at www.wsponyfarm.com
Subject: <www.atouchofwyoming.com>

Author:
AClassic Touch Mel & Dorothy Broadhead (For Sale)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:40 05/15/07 Tue

We are reducing herd size; to just the 100% Arenosa; we are selling the Arenosa related. In addition, we are selling a broke to drive team of mares[by Thoreson's]that are in foal to our 100% Diablo's Echo of Arenosa and a wagon, and the harnesses.They are ASPC and black. only one is 25% Arenosa.
If interested, please call 307-886-5239, as we have already sold 3 brood mares[Precaria,Dulce, Melodee]and a yearling filly. Here everything is still pretty wooly, so no new pictures......Dorothy
Subject: Updated Web site

Author:
cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:40 05/15/07 Tue

We now have our 07 foals up and have updated our FOR SALES page. Go take a look around we have some top notch show stock for sale.
[> Subject: Re: Updated Web site

Author:
countryclassicponies.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:33 05/15/07 Tue

> countryclassicponies.com We now have our 07 foals up and have updated our FOR
>SALES page. Go take a look around we have some top
>notch show stock for sale.
Subject: AMHR and ASPC Foals Arriving!

Author:
Arabian Echo Miniatures and Shetland
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:42:23 05/06/07 Sun

AE Firecracker 2007 AMHR/ASPC "A" Sized Bay Pinto Colt
sired by AE Revolution

Looking to put some Shetland blood in your herd? This tiny colt is both AMHR and ASPC registered. Both parents are A sized and with his 7.5" Cannon bone, I suspect this beautiful boy will stay small too.

Not only does this little guy have great Showdeo kid and Arenosa bloodlines, but he also has the looks, attitude, and movement to make a lasting impression.! Bay pinto in coloring with one blue and one brown eye. Probably homozygous for the pinto coloring. At only a few days old, Casey can really trot and should excel in driving as well. Fun spunky attitude makes the winning package complete.

This colt is AMHR futurity nominated and should make quite a splash in the show ring.

I'm going to have a hard time parting with this one, but with owning his sire and dam I probably should let him go.

AE Espresso Bey

Beautiful ASPC Bay Filly by Congress Champion and 2006 Modern Halter Horse of the Year!

I have one word for this filly- ELEGANT! She is just about as prefect as you can get- tippy little ears, sculpted head, long upright neck, tail flagging charisma, and a big bold trot!

Espresso is sired by the handsome Big trotting Congress Champion and Halter Horse of the Year Step N Stones Khaula and Cream (shown below left) and is out of our big moving National Top Ten mare Sugar and Spice (shown below right). Sugar's dam is Congress Reserve Grand Champion Mare JC"s Star and her sire Ferrari is a Son of Double Stuff. This beautiful filly is ASPC Futurity nominated and should be a show winner for sure! As she is going to be too big for my AMHR/ASPC program , Espresso is reluctantly offered for sale $2000

Bay Pinto AMHR/ASPC 2007Colt

3/4 brother to Grand National Champion

Cute Bay Pinto Colt that may well follow in the footsteps of his illustious family! He is sire by Rudolph's Fannie's Little Tex the sire of several National Champions. His dam is a beautiful daughter of ZJ's Windwalker a Superior Sire and the father of the 2006 Grand National Champion Senior Stallion BHR JC's Geshan. Both his 3/4 brother Araby's' Sneak Preview and full sister Miss Kate has AMHR Grand National Titles!

I have this little guys full sister Pony Vistas Snicker Bar and she just went Reserve Grand Champion mare at one of our AZ Shows! If this foal was a girl, shed be added to my show string and breeding program! Since its a boy, he is reasonabley priced at $2750 as a colt or $2000 as a gelding until I change my mind!

Last chance on this mare....

Steal Your Heart- ASPC/AMHR Bay Pinto Mare

Beautiful Bay and White Pinto double registered AMHR/ASPC mare! Lovie has incredible bloodlines and sired by Painted Freedom who is a National Champion Producer and a grandson of the famous Georgetown's Tom Cat! Dam is Pony Vista Astro Lee Bred.

Lovies Full Brother Totally Fabulous was the 2006 National Champion Model Stallion! See his phooto on page 49 of the journal. In addition, Several of Lovies other paternal siblings went National Champion at the 2006 AMHR Nationals and her Sire Painted Freedom was the 2006 National Champion Get of Sire!

Lovie was never show, but we feel this stunning mare will make her mark as a broodmare passing on her awesome confirmation and big trot. Or with her motion she would be a beautiful cart horse or riding mount. Snatch her up quick as she will be added to my brood mare band soon!

We are epecting 3 babies by our Reserve National Champion AMHR/ASPC stallion Establo Mariachi. All foals will be double registered and AMHR futurity nominated!

We also have over 10 other horses for sale! Take a peek at www.ArabianEcho.com

Subject: SMALL AMHR COLT - ASPC PEDIGREE

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:46 05/01/07 Tue

Registered AMHR yearling colt. Solid black with white feet markings. This colt tapes 29 inches. His top side goes back to AMHA Martins Streakin Deakin and his Dam is Double Registered AMHR/ASPC. Bottom side shows a pedigree of Michigans Midget Mike and also AAA Blue Chip. This guy is little and compact. If you want to add a little of that ASPC blood/pedigree into your miniature herd; he certainly would be a future prospect. Otherwise, he will make a cute cart pony. Email for pictures. Located in MN. $650. mknutson@rconnect.com
Subject: 4 year Old Gelding

Author:
Courtney Tatman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:04:43 02/14/07 Wed

STC's Zorro buckskin pinto. 4 year old gelding. Arenosa breeding. Double registered. 37" tall. Zorro has HAll Of FAMED in Liberty and Halter. Zorro is driving in a cart and doing wonderful.He is a great horse and has alot of potential. He will take you where ever you want to go. My kids have also worked with and around him.I am asking $2500.00. Please call with questions: Courtney Tatman 435-784-3797 or cjtatman@union-tel.com
[> Subject: Re: 4 year Old Gelding

Author:
Cherie Hurst
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:19 04/23/07 Mon

>Hi Courtney ; How long of a drive is it to Manila from Ogden? I would sure like to come and see him. Cherie STC's Zorro buckskin pinto. 4 year old gelding.
>Arenosa breeding. Double registered. 37" tall. Zorro
>has HAll Of FAMED in Liberty and Halter. Zorro is
>driving in a cart and doing wonderful.He is a great
>horse and has alot of potential. He will take you
>where ever you want to go. My kids have also worked
>with and around him.I am asking $2500.00. Please call
>with questions: Courtney Tatman 435-784-3797 or
> cjtatman@union-tel.com
Subject: Three Year Old ASPC Mare - For Sale

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:25 04/22/07 Sun

SMHC Excelsior’s Elegance – she’s a three year old black mare – About 42” – would be STUNNING as a driving horse – going to start her ground driving this spring.

Subject: Classic Shetland 2 y.o. Refined Stallion

Author:
Judy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:10 04/19/07 Thu

N.J.'s Special Rendition - ASPC

(N.J.'s Naughty Cat, HOF x Wilk. Raven's Summertime Affair by Raven of Bird Haven, HOF and 2X Superior Sire). Very correct, refined Classic Two Year Old Stallion, pretty head and eye. Floating trot. Good disposition. Good for farrier. Should mature at about 43-44".

Please go to NJPonyFarm.com to see what my breeding program is producing."

Subject: ASPC Shetlands

Author:
MB STABLES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:05 04/17/07 Tue

Pony-Vista's Rollercoaster

JMR'S Tecumseh x AGS Hi-Lee Exclusive
2006 ASPC Bay Modern Colt

Full brother to Pony-Vista's Pow Wow and half brother to Pony-Vista's Victoria's Secret.
Will make a great Modern or Modern Pleasure show horse. Contact for price.

MB'S AFTERSHOCK

The Duke of Royal Manor x Moose Meadow Miss Missouri
2007 ASPC (pending) Bay Modern Colt

This guy has champion bloodlines and will make a great Modern or
Modern Pleasure show horse. Contact for price & pictures.

picture of sire below:

All horses are listed on our website at www.mbstables.com
Subject: ASPC Yearling Stallion (Texas)

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:58 04/12/07 Thu

RCA Cajun Cayenne aka Pepper. Pepper is looking like his sire, Red Rock Tomorrow's KL General, as far as body type. His dam, Hilliards Sample TT, has produced overo's in the past but we've not tested Pepper or her. He does have two blue eyes. His confirmation is correct and will make a really nice driving pony. More info @ www.ragincajunacres.com or contact Matthew Cook at 979-450-3417.

Subject: ASPC 2y/o Foundation Stallion (Texas)

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:04:24 04/12/07 Thu

RCA Cajun Eleven, 2 y/o blk & wht stallion. Sire and dam on site. Eleven is just under 38" and may not go over. He does carry the Foundation seal and will stay within the current Foundation requirements. Has excellent confirmation and can really strut his stuff. More info at www.ragincajunacres.com or contact Matthew Cook at 979-450-3417.

Subject: Pinto/ASPC Yearling Stallion (Texas)

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:55:38 04/12/07 Thu

RCA Cajun Thunder, registered both PtHA & ASPC. Sire and dam onsite. This guy is really developing well and should be in the show ring. That's why we double registered him. His sire is on his way to ASPC HOF and Thunder should follow. More info at www.ragincajunacres.com or contact Matt Cook at 979-450-3417.

Subject: ASPC Yearling Stallion (TX)

Author:
Matthew Cook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:48:10 04/12/07 Thu

RCA Cajun Lightning, Pinto silver dapple yearling stallion located in Texas. Has HOF points with just one show in '06. Sire and dam onsite. More info at www.ragincajunacres.com or contact Matt Cook at 979-450-3417. Thanks

Subject: MCSBA Show Premium Books Now Available

Author:
MCSBA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:40 04/04/07 Wed

The MCSBA Spotlight Show will be held May 26-27 at the National Dairy Cattle Congress Grounds in Waterloo, IA.

Premium Book is now available for download at http://www.platteridgefarm.com/MCSBAPremiumBook07.pdf

3 judges, Full slate of AMHR classes, Classic Over and Under classes, Modern and Modern Pleasure Classes and 2 National Show Pony Classes.

(Tip for those who have trouble opening PDF files in their browswer window: right click on the link, choose "save target as" and save the PDF to your computer and then click open when it is done downloading - this will open it in an Adobe Acrobat program window instead of a browser window.)

If you would like to receive a hard copy please email me at lewellamay@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the mailing list!

Author:
Cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:37:53 04/02/07 Mon

We are offering some top Notch ASPC ponies for sale first is aGorgeous bay colt will be gelded Tuesday April3rd HE has Many Hall Of Fame ponies on his papers his sire was former Classic Halter Pony of The Year and HOF and his dam is double Hall of Fame and Superior Dam This foal is futurity nominated. Priced to sell $600 Next a gorgeos bay with chromeyearling filly Full siter and Full Brother have been Top notch Halter ponies She is futurity nominated and will make quite a show filly
Next is a gorgeousbuckskin filly futurity nominated she has a baby doll head and a show me attitude her sire is Rock E bred her dam is Will Doo (Former Congress Champion)bred she will make top show prospect next a Gorgeous Black mare sire is Harbooks Mo Mischief this filly has Four Grands in halter need one more Grand and a few points for her Hall Of Fame She needs to go back to the show ring. If you would like more info on any of these Top show prospects email us. Our web site is countryclassicponies.com
Subject: ASPC & AMHR HORSES FOR SALE

Author:
MB STABLES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:26 03/31/07 Sat

Pony-Vista's Victoria's Secret
JMR'S Tecumseh x Larch Acres Cosmic Verity
2002 ASPC/ASPR Modern Bay Mare

2003 World Res. Champion Modern Yearling Mare
2003 Congress Champion Modern Yearling Mare
2003 Congress Junior Champion Modern Mare
2003 Congress Futurity Champion Modern Yearling Mare
2004 World Champion Modern Two Year Old Mare
2004 World Res. Junior Champion Modern Mare
2004 Congress Champion Modern Two Year Old Mare
2004 Congress Futurity Champion Modern Two Year Old Mare
2006 Area 7 National Grand Champion Modern Mare
2006 Congress Champion Modern Liberty
2006 Modern Halter Hall of Fame

Contact us for more info & pictures. Asking $7500.00

MB'S Sonador
Pony-Vistas Opening Night x Arabays Fantasy Little Dream Giver
2006 AMHR Silver Dapple Filly

Out of the 2006 World Res. Grand Champion stallion.
And multi national champion mare. Her sire is ASPC/AMHR
and her dam is only AMHR, so that makes this filly half
shetland. Contact us for more info & pictures. Asking $2800.00 obo

We have many more horses forsale so feel free to contact us or check out our website www.mbstables.com
Subject: Pony colt For Sale

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:40 03/30/07 Fri

Bay Roan Grade yearling pony colt, Sweet and Gentle would make great 4H project for a youth, once he is gelded, Special consideration to a family with lots of kids!!! Call 951-275-4827 or email for photos and more information! $700 obo. dottaloosa@aol.com
Subject: Cute and Adorable Bay colt

Author:
John (JOYFULL)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:37 03/30/07 Fri

Cute and adorable up right Arab Headed, Bay Colt with star on his forehead. Has an excellent pedigree goes back to Chinati, Komoko and Bond Bred. Dam is 33" solid Silver Dapple Grey mare; Sire is 33.5" Sorrel Blanket Appaloosa. Nice show Gelding for young child or amateur. Stands approximately 19" Born on February 3. 2007. Will be weaned and ready to go in June. AMHA/AMHR Pending. Asking only… $1000 or will see as 3 in one package with dam. Email for pictures at: dottaloosa@aol.com
[> Subject: Re: Cute and Adorable Bay colt

Author:
John (JOYFULL)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:50 03/30/07 Fri

>Cute and adorable up right Arab Headed, Bay Colt with
>star on his forehead. Has an excellent pedigree goes
>back to Chinati, Komoko and Bond Bred. Dam is 33"
>solid Silver Dapple Grey mare; Sire is 33.5" Sorrel
>Blanket Appaloosa. Nice show Gelding for young child
>or amateur. Stands approximately 19" Born on February
>3. 2007. Will be weaned and ready to go in June.
>AMHA/AMHR Pending. Asking only… $1000 or will sell as
>3 in one package with dam. Email for pictures at:
>dottaloosa@aol.com
Subject: For Sale Beautiful AMHA/AMHR Dapple grey mare

Author:
John (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:22 03/30/07 Fri

If you are looking for an Excellent brood mare! Then here she is, Double A Silver Lady Born 4/16/93 AMHA/AMHR Reg. 33" Silver Dapple Grey Mare (BZS Painted Casanova X Flying W Farms Little Ballerina) "Sugar" As we call her is a sweet and gentle mare. Has no Problems foaling and gets in foal easily. She is Bred to Sunnyside Iben Spotted (Sorrel Blanket Appaloosa) JUST FOALED BAY COLT FEB. 3rd…exceptionally low price for and excellent mare...$2000. Can offer as a 3 in one package with her colt. Email or Call for more Information and Photos. dottaloosa@aol.com
Subject: 2004 Div "B" Halter Horse of the Year - For Sale

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:47 03/26/07 Mon

Rare opportunity to own this beautiful double registered mare. "BHR JO CO's Aint Mis Behavin" ( 219955B - 140777A ) Exquisite neck and beautiful head, One of the top mares in the country. Foaled 6/21/ 2001 height 37" sire BHR Showman ( 93443A ) dam BHR Anastasia ( 18138B ) 2004 AMHR Reserve National Champion, National Champion Senior Mare over - 2004 division B Halter "Horse of the Year" This mare has everything and she is 100% Seth Thomas $8,000.00 for more information contact Linda Mecham 435-784-3535 duderanch@union-tel.com

Subject: Youth Gelding For Sale

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:10 10/15/06 Sun

TK BANNERS OUT AND ABOUT (OB) FOALED 4-23-2000 GELDING 33.5" BAY ROAN AMHA/AMHR
SIRE: SAMIS N BANANA BANNER DAM: ROCKIN W S WITCH DOCTOS TRUBLU BEEN SHOWN BY
YOUTH IN 4-H AND CLUB SHOWS PLACES WELL IN HALTER, OBSTACLES, LIBERTY, AND SHOWMANSHIP. WE
HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES HE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT DRIVING HORSE BUT WE DO NOT KNOW
HOW TO TRAIN HIM SO HE HAS NOT BEEN STARTED...$1000.00
[> Subject: Re: Youth Gelding For Sale

Author:
kevin riddle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:45 03/21/07 Wed

would you take 750 >
>

>alt="" height="264" width="278" border="0">

>TK BANNERS OUT AND ABOUT (OB) FOALED 4-23-2000 GELDING
>33.5" BAY ROAN AMHA/AMHR
>SIRE: SAMIS N BANANA BANNER DAM: ROCKIN W S WITCH
>DOCTOS TRUBLU BEEN SHOWN BY
>YOUTH IN 4-H AND CLUB SHOWS PLACES WELL IN HALTER,
>OBSTACLES, LIBERTY, AND SHOWMANSHIP. WE
>HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES HE WOULD MAKE AN
>EXCELLENT DRIVING HORSE BUT WE DO NOT KNOW
>HOW TO TRAIN HIM SO HE HAS NOT BEEN STARTED...$1000.00
Subject: AMHR & AMHR/ASPC Mares available

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:55 02/27/07 Tue

Sweet Opal Miniatures is offering several quality mares for sale. We have a few amhr mares as well as Amhr/aspc mares. Prices are negotiable, and all mares are being offered either open or in foal to our stallion BHR JC's Geshan, the 2006 National Grand Champion Stallion. Please check out our sales page and our updated Foals page to see the foals we are expecting any day. Make your deals now and buy before they foal, or possibly make us a 3 in one offer. www.sweetopalminiatures.com

Subject: ASPC & ASPC/AMHR Ponies for Sale

Author:
Judy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:15:36 01/22/07 Mon

"If you would like to join those who are owning and showing ponies like these, visit my updated website for info on sale ponies and upcoming 2007 foals.

I am open to offers and will do payments on those who qualify. I still have a few mares not listed that are for sale, so if you are looking for something and do not see it there, ask me.

Please go to NJPonyFarm.com to see what my breeding program is producing."

Subject: Miniature horse leads

Author:
Keri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:30 01/20/07 Sat

I can make miniature horse leads. It is a smaller diameter rope and smaller snap. I can't find a smaller bull snap, but can put one on if you prefer that. They are 6ft long. Can make them longer for .25 cents a foot but 6ft seem to work just fine for me. I can get them in lots of colors. So email me if you are interested. Will make them for $4.00. The rope is soft just like the big horse leads.
Subject: Smuckers harness

Author:
Lou Day
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:29 01/11/07 Thu

Nice Smuckers harness. Will fit larger A, small B horses.
Great condition, stored in a bag, inside. Brass hardware, heavier leather than some but still very stylish. Comes with sidecheck, overcheck, martingale and caveson. Two tone reins, are a little worn but functional. $300. email dbldayfarm@comcast.net
Subject: Reg. Classic Shetland mare

Author:
Lou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:18 10/24/06 Tue

Nice, little mare. 44", bay. Has been a good broodmare and is now started under saddle. Needs more work but showing to be a promising child's pony. She is tall enough for a small adult to finish or tune up as needed.
Very refined and would make a beautiful Hunter pony as well as go Western.
Asking $700
Will try to get some photos done soon.
Email for more information.
[> Subject: Re: Reg. Classic Shetland mare

Author:
Lou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:25 01/11/07 Thu

SOLD
Subject: AMHA'AMHR Pintoloosa Mare

Author:
Keri Kinghorn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:34 11/20/06 Mon

DoubleDay's Legacy's Lil Angel is a silver dapple 2 1/2 year old AMHA/AMHR double registered mare. She is currently 30.75" inches tall and should make it to 31" for permanancy. She is gorgeous! She is darkening with age. She has been trained in showmanship, halter, in-hand obstacle and is currently in cart training. I have shown her for a year now. We have won several amateur showmanship classes. She places consecutively high in halter. We have won both Reserve Champion mare in both AMHA and AMHR shows. She has also won model mare and solid color classes. I started showing her in in-hand obstacle this year. She always places in top 5 if not higher. She is currently in cart training, so she will be ready for the cart classes at the beginning of the show year next year. She is very easy to train. She is also my costume horse. I have taught her to bow for the costume class after she wins (which she always does). She is very docile and would be great for a beginner. I would like to see her go to a youth or amatuer show home. She needs to be shown. She also is a pintoloosa. She carries the characteristics of both. So when you decide to breed her, she should throw some pretty neat looking babies. There is no history of birthing problems in her family. She needs someone to take her to the top next year. I will take payments and continue training her until she is paid in full. Email for pictures and questions. Thanks! There is nothing wrong with this mare. So make her your next show horse. Buyer pays shipping costs. Current on vaccinations, worming. Will pay coggins and health cert. Also, just got her wolf teeth pulled and teeth floated.
[> Subject: Re: AMHA'AMHR Pintoloosa Mare

Author:
Keri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:12 12/27/06 Wed

She is sold.
Subject: Sorrel Filly - Alamo Bred

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:34 10/15/06 Sun

SORREL OVERO BRED WEANLING FILLY REGISTRATION PENDING AMHA/AMHR FOALED 5-24-
2006 SORREL WITH PRETTY BLAZE FACE. SIRE: ALAMOS DOMINATORS DOMINION ONYX
DAM: ALAMOS STREAKERS SENSATION $2000.

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:44 11/21/06 Tue

We have reduced the price on this filly
to $1500!!
Subject: Black Filly

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:16 10/15/06 Sun

ABBY UNREGISTERED PRETTY BLACK FILLY FOALED 6-10-2006. SHE IS ADORABLE BUT BEING
SOLD AS A PET AS HER BITE IS OFF. SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HAS SHOWY ATTITUDE...SHE IS
THE PRINCESS OF THE BARN. $750.

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:57 11/21/06 Tue

We have reduced the Price on this filly
to $500!!
Subject: AMHA National Top Ten 30" Stallion

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:45 10/15/06 Sun

ALAMOS BUCKEROOS ROWDYS SHADOW (SHADOW) AMHA NATIONAL TOP TEN 30" STALLION
FOALED 5-22-2003 BUCKEROO GRANDSON SIRE: LITTLE KINGS WHAT THE BUCK DAM: ALAMOS
MOONSHADOW OF ROWDY EXCELLENT TEMPERAMENT PRETTY HEAD UPRIGHT NECK CARRIES
THE LWO GENE FOR THOSE OVERO BABIES. HE IS BAY OVERO. AMHA/AMHR $6500.

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:31 11/21/06 Tue

We have reduced the price on Shadow to $5500!
Subject: Alamo Bred - 31" Stallion

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:44 10/15/06 Sun

ALAMOS DOMINATORS DOMINION ONYX (ONYX) AMHA/AMHR 31" BLACK STALLION FOALED 2-18-
SIRE: ALAMOS DOMINATORS DOMINION DAM: ALAMOS ROWDYS ONYX SUN VERY PRETTY LITTLE
BLACK STALLION REALLY PRETTY HEAD NICE SQUARE LITTLE BODY AND EXCELLENT
TEMPERAMENT $2500.
[> Subject: PRICE REDUCED!

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:04 11/21/06 Tue

We have reduced the price on Onyx to $1800!
Subject: Black Overo Mare

Author:
Peggy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:22 10/15/06 Sun

ALAMOS STREAKERS NEWSPRINT (NEWSPRINT) AMHA/AMHR 32" BLACK OVERO MARE FOALED 5-
28-2004
SIRE: NFC IMPRESSIVES STREAKER DAM: ALAMOS EBONY DANCER AWESOME YOUNG MARE 2006
NATIONAL TOP TEN 5TH IN COLOR AT AMHR NATIONALS SHOWED WELL IN HALTER AT LOCAL
SHOWS CARRIES THE LWO FOR THOSE OVERO BABIES VERY LOUD BLACK AND WHITE COLOR
& MARKINGS HAS LOTS OF ATTITUDE. $6500.
[> Subject: Re: Black Overo Mare

Author:
LV
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:22:20 11/12/06 Sun

this mare is SOLD
Subject: Bay View Minatures Offers For Sale

Author:
Wayne Davis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:13 11/11/06 Sat

BayView Miniatures Miss Chloee
is 36 inches tall and a sorrel with roaning, flaxen mane and tail. She is beautiful with a wonderful disposition. She is out of the outstanding sire Cajuns Teenie Prince, AMHR National top ten stallion. She has been shown at halter and sbowmanship. She won a 3rd place in Amatuer Gentlemens Showmanship at halter at the 2005 AMHR Nationals. She has two full brothers (BayView Miniatures King Arthur, and BayView Miniatures Splash of Color)that have placed in the top ten at nationals in Halter. Splash has also won many driving ribbons both at local shows and Nationals. You can see his accomplishments and pics at www.sweetopalminiatures.com. Her mother is now a Hall of Fame Superior Dam having two colts earn their Hall of Fame in Halter. Chloee would make an excellent youth or amatuer horse. . Would prefer she go to show home.
She is priced at $1500

BayView Miniatures Miss Daisey,
is a beautiful 2 year old mare. She is out of the outstanding sire Cajuns Teenie Prince, AMHR National top ten stallion and an own daughter (STC Misbehavin) of BHR Lerwick who is now deceased. She was the weanling futurity winner (under) in the Mountain West Miniature Horse Club in a large class of 15. She was the high point Jr. and Amatuer Mare last year for the club, and was 6th in Showmanship at Nationals. She is showing well this year and is at 33.5 inches. She is dun with a strip face, two hind socks and a band on her one front cornet very striking and she shows wonderfully. Nearing her HOF in Halter. Would like to see her go to a show home. Daisy is priced at $1500

STC Misbehavin (MISSY) is a 2001 Seal Brown Mare with a star in her forehead, and the mother to Daisey. She is a nice mare. She is bred back to Cajuns Teenie Prince AMHR/AMHA National Top Ten Stallion for 2007 and should foal Mid-March. This will be one of the last foals from Prince as I gelded him this year. She is 36 inches tall She is one of the last daughers of BHR Lerwick who was a wonderful double registered Mini and shetland.
Missy is priced at $2000

Email for pics...serious inquiries onely
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2] ]
Visit Our Web Site - Become a Member!

>
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.