VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

Raising Christian Girls - Discipline and Spanking
THIS FORUM HAS MOVED TO HTTP://WWW.RAISING-GIRLS.COM
THIS FORUM IS CLOSED. NO NEW POSTS WILL GO THROUGH.
Raising Christian Girls - Discipline and Spanking

Subject: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom Spanking

Author:
Jonathon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:42 06/12/11 Sun

It is my opinion that bare bottom spanking isn't always necessary and that it can be harmful to a christian girls self esteem. That said, I know several christian fathers and a few teen christian girls who prefer spankings be given on the bare bottom. The girls that prefer to have their bottom bare for the spanking say that the spanking is more beneficial to them if delivered that way and that it feels more like a "real" spanking. The fathers say the same but also add that spanking bare allows thw father to view the effects of the spanking and to not leave marks.

Other christian girls I've talked to hate to be bare and say it's too embarassing.

What do others think? Thoughtful respones only please

Jonathon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: We went back to spanking are 17 year old Daughter

Author:
Grace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:00 04/15/11 Fri

Hi

My name is Grace! I just came across this websit a few day's ago.Me and my Husbend have a daughter who well be starting here senior year of high school this coming week.Eaily this summer we decied to return to use spanking as are main way punshment. We were not looking to make this change but daughter behaver really left use no chose.

Where hoping get some advive from other parents on this bord.Any advice would wecolme.

Blessing
Grace

Replies:
Subject: too much baring?

Author:
Concerned Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:36 03/16/11 Wed

Hi, I've been reading some of the posts here as I have a ten year old daughter and am a single parent. I do spank my daughter whenever needed and its usually bare and over my knee. Now that she's getting older however i'm beginning to wonder about exposing her bottom and other private area. What are your thoughts about this? I know for some of you modesty is not really an issue and thats fine. Keisha, with the way you spank (knees bent, toes curled) not only the genitalia but the anus is probably visible as well since this would cause the cheeks to spread. Again, i'm not criticising, I just want to know what the best way to spank is since i dont want to make my daughter feel unduly exposed or humiliated.

Replies:
Archives: 1234 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

THIS FORUM HAS MOVED TO HTTP://WWW.RAISING-GIRLS.COM
Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.