Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom Spanking

Author:
Keisha
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:27:41 06/26/09 Fri
In reply to: joe 's message, "Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom Spanking" on 13:59:18 06/18/09 Thu

I agree that a round paddle is better. Long paddles like they use in school are for standing up and giving the swats from a distance. If you are going to only give a few swats over their jeans you have to do it very hard and that's what those paddles are for. Round paddles are for spankings over your lap and that's the best way to spank your own kids at home. With their bottom bare you don't have to spank as hard to get through and you can see exactly what you are doing.

I use the hairbrush too - but I agree it hurts more and it's for fast, serious punishments. I remember how scary it was to get it with the brush because the sting is just unbelievable. You get the licks so fast it just builds up and you know it's going to be more than you can stand. No matter how many times I got spanked with the brush I was always shocked by how much it really hurt. At home when I can give a punishment when I want and take my time I use the paddle (or for my oldest sometimes, the strap). Away from home when I want it to be quick but real I use the brush (it's also smaller and easier to have around).

For older girls I'd really say that the paddles called "Jokari" work very well. They would even work with their pants up if that's the way you do it. You can get a Jokari paddle on ebay for about $10. They came from some ball game they don't make any more but there are still a lot of the paddles left. They're very sturdy and they have a good balance. If you have a girl who you have trouble getting "teachable", this paddle will work with no problem. My girls started calling it the "Good Girl" paddle - I don't remember exactly when but the idea was it teaches you to be a good girl. I think one of my daughters was getting spanked with it and she was just bawling and saying over and over 'Please momma,I'm gonna be a good girl', and the others picked up the name from that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom SpankingMany Moons15:41:25 06/28/09 Sun
    Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom SpankingKeisha10:04:26 07/01/09 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Post Password:
    Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.