|Subject: A question|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 10:35:46 11/05/09 Thu
I am very happy to have found this forum. I am a widower of 3 years with 2 beautiful daughters (ages 11 and 14). My late wife's mother also lives with us. I am Brazilian, but have lived in the New York area for over 20 years. We are Catholics and I have always been a firm believer in spanking.
Up until about a year ago neither of my girls needed to be spanked very often. However, that situation has changed quite a bit in this past year for my older daughter. When I'm at work, I'm told that she can really be extremely disrespectful to her grandmother, her aunt and even her younger sister! The words that I'm told come out of her mouth make me very ashamed of her. However, please understand that she NEVER acts like this whenever I am around. She knows better!!!
I'm afraid that in recent months the scene in our house at her bedtime has often been of my daughter across my lap with her PJs down, and I administering a sound spanking!
My question is this: Is this just a phase that my daughter is going through, or will this behavior keep up through the rest of her teen years?
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Re: A question -- Jonathon, 18:28:03 07/26/09 Sun
- Re: A question -- Keisha, 11:25:52 07/27/09 Mon
- Re: A question -- julie, 07:08:49 08/04/09 Tue
- Update -- Jorge, 12:40:52 09/06/09 Sun
- Re: A question -- Jorge, 11:14:08 09/09/09 Wed
- Re: A question -- JOE, 12:35:00 09/17/09 Thu
- For Keisha: A question about corner time? -- Jorge, 13:13:59 09/21/09 Mon
- To JOE -- Jorge, 13:25:26 09/21/09 Mon
- For Keisha -- Jorge, 11:41:53 09/27/09 Sun
- Update for Keisha -- Jorge, 10:22:18 10/18/09 Sun
- Re: Update for Keisha -- Jorge, 14:39:16 10/20/09 Tue