VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:44:01 03/25/13 Mon
Author: pat
Subject: Re: ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO WAKE UP?
In reply to: jafo 's message, "Re: ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO WAKE UP?" on 13:49:52 03/24/13 Sun

Sorry to hear about your father and how things were 50 years ago, but that's not the reality of today. If it mattered I would tell you stories about abusive mothers who beat, sexually abused, and murdered their children. I would tell you that statistically children are far more likely to be physically abused and murdered by their mothers than by their fathers. I would tell you that today statistically women are most likely to initiate violence and use violence against their male partners. I would tell you that today women committ most of the domestic violence. But that is not important and not the point I am making. What is important is to recognize that domestic violence has nothing to do with gender; it's not about men or boys any more than it is about women but radical feminists pathologically lie and attack men and boys. The result has been the subjugation of rights of men and boys.
The reality today is that the entire domestic violence industry is a gigantic fraud full of gigantic lies used by radical feminists to advance their political agenda.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.