VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:29:32 05/25/13 Sat
Author: rabw
Subject: Gov. Christie

Republicans actually have a some hope for the 2016 election. Gov. Christie, the big lug, is actually showing some leadership.

Conservatives hate him now, even though he was their poster child this time last year, because he rightly praised Obama for the federal response to Hurricane Sandy. Hell, he wasn't even considered worthy to be invited to this years Conservative Political Action Conference for his outright betrayal of the Neocons. Any sort of bi partisan cooperation is a mortal sin these days to the far right you see. And they'll all threaten to pool their resources see he is politically defeated the next time around!

The great thing about Christie is that he didn't care what his own conservative party thought, partly because they were busy voting down hurricane relief in the wake of the devastation. What he cared for was the citizens of his state. And he realized he needed help from the other side of the isle to bring his state back. So he was man enough to reach out and ask for bi partisan support, which he received.

I admit, I've been a tad critical of the big lug in the past. But I have to admit, he does get things done for his state!

http://www.today.com/travel/gov-christie-boosts-jersey-shore-memorial-day-weekend-road-trip-6C10062278

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.