VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:52:25 03/04/08 Tue
Author: NoThatsMine
Subject: Re: Welcome to Naked in the Hospital
In reply to: solidbase 's message, "Welcome to Naked in the Hospital" on 20:34:42 01/30/07 Tue

Fascinating. You speak of this as if it were a bad experience. I don't believe I ever had a hospital experience that textiles improved. I know I've had hospital experiences where textiles were an added nuisance. YMMV but if I'm in a hospital it isn't to get help with my clothes. I would go to a tailor's shop for that. In a hospital it's about getting help with things under the clothes, so I would rather get them out of the way.

There needs to be some kind of waiver a person can sign for their hospital records, if this is no big deal. Roll me over one way, you will see something everybody has. I don't care that somebody gets a better look at mine than I can get without a mirror. I really don't want anybody using valuable time trying to cover mine up in a hospital. I get to cover it up everywhere else. In the hospital I'm there for something I can't do for myself. Roll me over the other way--HALF of everybody (more or less) has the same toys you can see now. I get to cover mine up all by myself, everywhere else, or-else. If I'm in the hospital I'm not there to get help covering those up and I don't want any time or effort spent on it. No State Secrets are being revealed (trust me).

Kindly understand--seriously--if it bothers you to have your body uncovered while somebody's working on it, you're probably in a larger group than I'm in. There is a whole system that agrees with you. But, I don't need that & I'd like to see something I could have in my records, so nobody has to sweat it. For me--just get to work on the problem I came here for, and don't worry who might get a free shot. I don't even care if they seem to be well-entertained, as long as they don't get in the way. It's about textiles not being in the professionals' way either. Best regards.

>Hi Everyone !!!
>
>This is a forum to tell stories about your stay in the
>hospital or a visit to the ER.
>
>What do you remember about being prepped for surgery?
>What was your experience being shaved?
>Did you see other patients nude or partially naked?
>Did you overhear inappropriate comments made about
>patients bodies, yours or some other patient?
>How did all of this make you feel?
>Was your modesty violated in any way?
>How did Hospital staff / Docs disrespect you in the
>Hospital Room?
>
>Let's all share our stories

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.