VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

VICTIMIZED ON PAGEANT VOYS? LET'S JOIN TOGETHER NOW!
PAGEANT VICTIMS OF VOY

Subject: DRUGS TO GIVE MASIVE SEXUAL SATISFACTION, BIG ERECTIONS, STRONG FEMALE FUNCTIONS AND AMPLE ORGASMS

Author:
Dr Joseph Fribbleman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:54 04/20/17 Thu

Effective slimming advices: Learn all you need to avoid getting over-weight, to get rid of excessive weight and to remain slim - advices about diet and fat-consuming exercizes.

http://www.abicana.com/how_to_get_slim.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelingts and orgasms. Products to intensify erections, genital blood flow, vulvar engorgement, vaginal lubrication and general sexual physiology.

http://www.abicana.com/shop3.htm

-----------------------------------------------

About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs

http://www.abicana.com/sexual_herbs.htm

---------------------------------------------

Sex toys for women and men. Tools and toys for pleasant erotic massage and to play with your genital organs and all other sensual body parts. Exciting things to put in through your seintimate openings to make good feelings. Also pills and creams for women to enhance pleasure, intensify orgasms and to make stronger female functions. Perfumes to arouse and attract women and men. Pills, topicals and devices for penis and breast enhancement. Pills and creams to make bigger and better erections, increase pleasure and intensify orgasms. Remedies to prevent premature ejaculations.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/erotic_toys.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself

http://www.abicana.com/masturbation.htm

better sex and masturbation

--------------------------------------------------------

Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities

http://www.mydeltapi.com/car-equipment.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft guns of all categories

http://www.mydeltapi.com/guns.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more

http://www.abicana.com/shop10.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2d.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help for depression, anxiety, poor memory, poor concentration, dementia, insomnia, restlessness, tension, ADHD and other mental problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2p.htm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: MEDICAL AND PSYCOLOGICAL ORDEALS IN CHILDHOOD AND TEENHOOD - interesting polls and stories

Author:
Knuit Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:31 04/20/17 Thu

Interesting polls about events in childhood, teenhood and adulthood

Collected, edited and analyzed by Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his website with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------

You can use these polls to tell your own history or the history of someone you know about.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Alien abduction - investigation of memories of alien abduction or similar events

Memories of events that may be interpreted as alien abduction are quite common. Some may be from real abduction by non-human beings coming in strange flying vehicles.

Others may be actions done by governmental agencies or mafias for various purposes that have some of the same type of details.

Often one does not remember the abduction as such, but one remembers only some loose details during some kind of ordeal one has been subjected to.

I have made a poll to investigate these memories. If you have experienced something of the kind, please go to the poll and answar. All the answars will be lain out in the massage forum of the poll to be commented further upon.

The address of the poll:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/616524

-------------------------------------------------

Extended mandatory well-child examination under anesthesia:

In certain areas the health authorities has begun to subject children and teens to extended well-child physicals where one performs several or all of the following procedures: inspections with optical scopes through all or several body openings,ultrasound examinations of most body structures, x-ray taking of joints, EEG and EKG. The kid is often given sedation or even general anesthesia during these extended physicals to make the kid cooperative and to hinder him or her from remembering. Still the kid will remember a lot of details around the procedures and sometimes also from the procedures themselves, because anesthesia never works perfectly, and the kid will always have some symptoms afterwards that tell a lot of what has been done. This poll has the aim of investigating experiences from such ordeals.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611395

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

Poll about cystoscopy:

By cystoscopy the doctor looks into your bladder with a long instrument. This instrument can be rigid like a stick or flexible. All age groups have cystoscopies. In some comunities a cystoscopy seem to be a mandatory exam at some ages of children and teens. These communities are probably not many yet, but this type of exam seem to increase in frequency, both for special purposes and for mandatory or recomended screening. This poll has the purpose of establishing a picture of the frequence of this type of exam in different age groups and the arrangements during the exam.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615327

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Secret medical exams and procedures under anesthesia:

There is growing indices pointing to a practice of doing secret exams and procedures on both children and adults in addition to the thing they are under anesthesia for. Such ordeals may be done for research, for trainging of medical students, ordered by child protective agencies, ordered by school health service, ordered by police or asked for by parents or relatives. This poll is to find out how common signs of such secret ordeals having been done are. This poll has beenlaunched in several sesseions.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608976

--------------------------------------------------

Called in for a strange physical or psycological exam:

There is growing indices pointing to a practice of doing secret exams and procedures on both children and adults in addition to the thing they are under anesthesia for. Such ordeals may be done for research, for trainging of medical students, ordered by child protective agencies, ordered by school health service, ordered by police or asked for by parents or relatives. This poll is to find out how common signs of such secret ordeals having been done are.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605807

All the polls also have a message board. The individual stories of each participant will be published here. Here you can add comments or ask questions.

Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his website with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

A FEW OF THE STORIES I HAVE COLLECTED:

----------------------------------------------

Boy, schoolage 6-9, North America, Bladder augmentation

At schoolage 6-9. The procedure happened in North America. The procedure occured in 2010 or later.

OVERVIEW OF THE ORDEAL

I had an exam or surgery in my stomach area. I had cystoscopy or other procedure through my urethra. I had an operation to make my bladder bigger.

SYMPTOMS AFTER THE PROCEDURE

I had pain, irritation or other problems in my respiratory tract or lungs. I had pain, irritation or other problems in my urethra or bladder. It was in a hospital in a big city.

PREPARATION AND ANESTHESIA

I was given sedative medicines through my mouth. They gave me a mask that smelled like fruit punch. The procedure happened in a hospital. My bladder was too small.

My parents brought me. I had to have a couple of enams before the opertion one just asfter i came to the hospital, one before i went to bed that night and one in the morning before the operation.

The operation was supposed to be anywhere from 5 to 7 hours. mine was only 5 and a half. Before I had the operation I was only allowed to have clear liquid and jello for 3 days.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE PROCEDURE

I had IV tubes, but i don't remember what they all were. No breathing tube, just a mask. I had catheter, I had to have it in the first 3 of the five days i was in the hospital after the operation. Wlectrodes gor just monitoring my heart. They checked my urine output and did an ultrasound. I was asleep the whole time.

COMMENTS

Bladder augmentation seems to be fairly often done to boys. One may however ask if this is one of the many procedures kids go through unneccesary or where other treatments would be better. The reason for this is that a part of an intestine is usually used to make the bladder greater. Therefore there will also be a change in the digestive system and the bladder will be patched with something that will not work as the rest of the bladder and the chance of complications is great.

The thorrough cleaning of the didgestive tract was to prepare for the cutting out of a part of an intestine.

Boy, 13 yo, Canada, abducted from cabin at summer camp, probably by government

I am male. It happened at summer camp in Canada. I was 13 at the time.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

I was lying in bed in my cabin. I had just gone to the bathroom. Some alien-looking being appeared by me, but I did not see where they came from.

I didn't see the vehicle but I was taken up in a bright light through the roof of the cabin. They floated me along suspended in the air. I suddenly was inside the vehicle or some foreign place without knowing how it happened.

PREPARATIONS

They also took with them other persons, teenagers, together with me. The first room I was in was like a waiting room and me and my other cabin mates were all lying on beds that looked like hospital beds.

When waiting I was strapped down. When waiting I had some device at my urinary opening to keep me empty. When waiting I had some device at my anus to keep me empty. When waiting I had a mask over my mouth and nose. I saw teenage people being prepared together with me.

I was then taken to an operating room with glass walls in it and put onto a table with bright lights over it. They stripped me totally naked. They washed me. They emptied my bladder with a tube inserted into my urinary opening. They emptied my colon with a device inserted through my anus.

Yes it was an operating room like I described before. I could see my cabin mates in other rooms They took off my boxers that I was sleeping in, washed me and then emptyed my bladder and intestines.

TESTING OF BODY REACTIONS AND FUNCTIONS

They monitored my reactions with devices on my head. They monitored my reactions with devices at different body parts. They tested my reaction with devices at my pelvic area, genitals or rectal zone. They stimulated me with electrodes at various body parts and tested my reactions. I was kept in the same room as before before the tests.

They hooked up wires to me and ran machines over me.

EXAMINATIONS AT THE HEAD OR THROUGH THE MOUTH OR NOSE

They looked at and felt on my head, face. mouth, eyes, ears and nose. They put instruments onto my eyes and looked into them. They put instruments into my ears. They put instruments into my nose.

They put instruments into my mouth and down into my throut. They put instruments through my mouth and all the way into my stomach. They put instruments through my mouth and down towards my lungs. They stuck some needles into parts of my head or neck. They examined my head with electrodes. They examined my head with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They examined my head and neck in other ways.

I didn't feel anything at all and they were doing the same thing to everyone in different rooms.

EXAMINATION AT THE BREAST, BACK AND STOMACK

They looked and felt at my breast. They examined my breast with something like x-rays or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my breast. They looked and felt at my stomach. They examined my stomach with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my stomach.

They looked and felt at my back. They examined my back with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my back. They examined my breast, stomach and back with electrodes. They examined my breast, stomach and back in other ways.

I don't really remember much they seemed to be curious about my belly more than anywhere else.

EXAMINATION OF MY LIMBS

They looked at and felt at my limbs and joints. They tested my joints by bending, flexing, spreading and twisting my legs, arms, hands and feet in all thinkable direction. They used something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment on my joints and limbs. They stuck needles into my joints and limbs. They examined my joints and limbs with electrodes. They examined my limbs and joints in other ways.

I don't really remember much about what they did except move my arms and legs around.

EXAMINATIOM OF THE INTIMATE AREA

They looked at and felt at my intimate area. They examined the outside of my genitals and pelvic area with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They inserted a thin and long instrument in through my urinary opening, like a cystoscope.

They stuck something like an ultrasound sond in through my anus. They inserted a thin and long instrument through my anus, like a colonoscope.

They stuck needles into my genitals. They examined my intimate zone in other ways. They put some needles into my balls.

POSITIONS AN ARRANGEMENTS

I was lying down on my back the whole time. Sometimes they moved the table to elivate my legs.

COMMUNICATIONS GIVEN

I don't remember anything else except they said I would go to sleep
soon and wake up in my bed again.

HOW I GOT BACK

I do not remember how I got back, but I woke up at the place where they took me.

SYMPTOMS AND OBSERVATIONS AFTERWARDS

I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. When I woke up I had my underwear on backwards and they were another boys and I had my appendix removed.My clothes were messed up or put back clumpsily. Some clothes were changed with somebody else's clothes.

I felt totally empty in my stomach as if all the contents in my intestines had been flushed out. We all had small scars where our appendix should have been. Nope not at all.
---------------------------------------

COMMENTS:

The kids were most probably examined and used in some secret governmental surveillance project directed on children and teens. The whole procedure followed a standard international protocol used for extensive examination of kids, sometimes as a part of secret projects, but in some communities atound the world as a mandatory procedure all kids go through, but is nevertheless never spoken about to the public.

The fact that the kids did not ask very much about what had happened afterwards is an effect of the anesthesia given. The staff at the camp did not react either, because they knew what was going on. It see,s that governments use summe camps very much to subject kids to such secret projects, and Canada seems to be very much involved in these projects.

The body development status, the stomach area and the intimate area are always of most interest in these projects. They probably stole tissue from the abdominal area, including the apendices, for use in research and for treatment of other patients. This tissue was surely sold through the international organ trade market.

The ordeal most probably began by the staff giving the kids some anesthesia through their evening meal, injected some anetshesia gas into the kabin, or knocked the kid out with some kind of electromagentic rays also bright light over the kids had the effect of knocking them out and making them feel like floating.

Then they came in and carried the kids to a secret medical area, possibly underground. The staff surely disquized themselves by wearing masks and uniforms for the task. Some kind of anesthesi make the patient feel like floating and going towards the roof, for example ketamine.

Knut Holt

---------------------------------------------------------

Girl, North America, well-child physical with endoscopic examinations through pelvic openings

I am a female. Year 2000 or after. In North America. I was examined in a hospital. Please tell more about the place where you was examined: my regular doctor. My dad took me. The doctor and assistants examined me , while my dad was present. My regular doctor, and she had 3 assistants, also female doctors.

EXAM OVERVIEW:

They examined my head, teeth or jaws. They did an orthopedic exam. They examined my organs inside my stomach.vThey examined my genitals and my rectal zone. They did a general examination of my pelvic zones.

They inserted instruments into my urinary opening, not sure what it was. They inserted instruments into my vagina, not a speculum, unsure. They inserted instruments into my rectal openin, not a speculum, unsure.

They performed a neurologic exam with electrodes on my body. They performed an electrocardiogram of my heart. They performed a exam with electrodes on my head. They performed a full functional test of my breathing, heart and blood circulation under workload.

They made interrogations about my social relations and my daily life.

They took ultrasound pictures of the examined areas.

ARRANGEMENTS:

I was totally naked. My positions during the exam: various. standing, laying flat, stirrups. Any strange equipment or arrangements in the exam room? I have no idea what it was.

THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:

Firsyly took me and my dad into a room and told me to undress, then took me out into the hall to be weighed and measured. A nurse took all my clothes and shoes.

Thirdly led me and my dad to a different room with a bed. Then took rectal temperature. And then this was done: standing, bending, squatting. They also looked in ears, eyes, mouth. The exam ended with me laying down, legs in stirrups, electrodes monitoring various things, breast, genital, rectal exam.

It took a really really long time. About the reason I have no idea there was nothing wrong with me. I am still confused by how long and thorough it was.

MORE ABOUT THE URINARY AND GENITAL EXAM:

I do not remember exactly how they examined my urinary system, but they did something down there.","they stuck something in there.

They palpated my outer female genitals. They spread my genital lips to look inside. They took speciments (pap smears, etc) from my vagina with an instrument. They performed an outer ultrasound exam of my female genitals and lower tummy area.

They perfomed an ultrasound exam through my vagina. They also applied some gel to my clitoris that made it really engorged, then examined.

RECTAL EXAM:

They spread my cheeks and examined extarnally my rectal zone. They examined my rectum with an inserted finger. They took some measurements inside my rectum or bowel with a long tube-like instrument.

They did some more things, these were: some thing inserted in my rectum and vagina at the same time, im really not sure what or why.

OBSERVATIONS OF STRANGE ASPECTS:

I was called in for quite another thing, but they also examined my genital and urinary zone. It was just supposed to be a followup. I was called in for quite another thing, but they also examined my rectal zone. It was supposed to be just a followup.

Someone strange person came and performed an intimate exam even though I was called in for quite another reason, my doctor and 3 other doctors, all women.

Someone strange person came and performed a social interrogation even though I was called in for quite another reason. One of the women, not my doctor, asked me lots of questions, lots of really personal questions.

I was brought to orgasm during the exam. The exam took a very long time, and my dad was there the whole time! It was pretty mortifiying.

The exam did not result in any diagnosis, still not sure why or what it was for.

New exams as follow up: Follow up with my primary doctor a month later, that was just a normal exam. nothing was said. No other kind of followup. maybe it was just some sort of study i was volunteered for?

COMMENTS

The girl did not tell her age when this occured. Some areas in the world have started to do extended examinations of all children and teens where inspections and specimen taking in the urinaty system, vagina and lower digestive tract is als
o performed. Often the children are called un individually for these exams. They may be mandatory or recommended, depending on community. Interrogation of social relations also is commeon during these exams. One purpose of the exam is surveillance of the young persons in the community for use both by the school and all type of authorities.

But this could also have been a part in ascientific project. It is possible that the parents got money for letting the doughter take part.

Based on the description it looks like 3 things were done in both her urethra, bladder, vagina, anus and lower colon: Ispection with an optical scope, taking of specimens of secretions and microbes, measuring of shapes and sizes to get an exact picture of her development stage.

Boy, 12yo, Texas, taken into alien areal vehicle for psychological processes

I am male, Texas, it happened when I was 12yo, at a Private camp.

HOW THE EVENT BEGAN

I do not remember how the event began, but I remember what soon happened. I saw an alien-looking flying vehicle that approahced me.

It was a neon green brightly glowing disk illuminating entire area, slowly drifted and hovered over the picnic table. Dad was asleep and would not wake up. The disk had 2 protusions like blades from a food processor. It emitted sparks and sounded like many sparklers.

I felt like something happened while I was looking at it. Then it slowly drifted off and disapeared behind a hill.

MEMORIES OF THINGS HAPPENING INSIDE THE CRAFT

All happend at the place I was. I did not remember any more thing happening in the first place. But since then, Iv'e had dreans to this day. The interior of the ship is completely plain with no instrumentation except soft illumination emitting from the dome.

No one was present. There was a single seat in the center with only a small slender stationary joystick on the right side.

Later dreams indicate that anything technical is microscopicly integrated into the inner skin of the craft. Levitation devices are sub-microscopicly integrated into the outer skin. I have no idea, so far, what powers this.

Dreams later, I can say that this craft is totaly operated by telephathy, that which isn't preprogramed. It would be impossible to fly it - unless they let you.

I do not remember that they tested me. This may or may not be part of it. When I die, I will be back in 2211. This should give you an idea of the level of technology they posses.

I cannot remember they examined my head or neck. I do not remember they examined my breast, stomach and back. Nothing physical happened so far as I am aware.

I do not remember they examined my limbs and joints. I cannot remember they examined my intimate zone. Again nothing happened that way.

I was totaly free to look around. Nothing but the chair to see. Nothing other than than the dreams telepathically dumped into my head.

HOW I GOT BACK

I do not remember how I got out, but I woke up at the ground somewhere and walked back.

I jumped into the car noting that the interior lights did not turn on and went to sleep. Dad woke me up in the morning and everthing was normal. Chauked that up to a dream.

SYMPTOMS AFTER COMING BACK

The news on the radio mentioned a power failure. I was not brought away.

That was more than 50 years ago. I still have dreams. It did encourage me to pursue engineering and my obsession with audio video recording.

After seeing the object, I was very sleepy and crawled into the car and went to sleep. I felt tired and drawsy when I was back.

Just reoccuring dreans. All pleasant, not nightmares. Some dreams are totalally unaltered reruns, others I had not seen before.

COMMENTS

This is surely a happening that occured as remembered, and the dreams that pop up is probably memories from the event that have been repressed.

It is difficult to know how much more that happened that those things so far rememembered

It seems like they experimented with the boy psychologically with waves directed at his nervous system and installed some information too in him this way. They may have made him unconscious that way too and brought him in and out of the craft, or took control of him and made him walk in and out. They obviously depressed the memory of what happened by some type of waves too.

But did aliens using an interdimmentional ship do this, or did the ship belong to a governmental project? If a ship jumps between levels in a dimmention one usually is noe aware of, this may cause bursts of energy that disturbe the electrical grid. The same can be said about governmental contraptions,using some exotic propulsion principle, but operate in a somewhat clupsy way.

It is impossible to decide surely, but the smoothness of deails and microtechnology points to something alien. Also the fact that he did not remember any physical exam as we usually think of it, points to an alien origin, since advanced aliens can surely look through a person with more advanced means.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com

----------------------------------------------------------
Boy, 14yo, North America, appendix unexpectedly taken out at the same time as from his brother, but most probably for tissue harvesting

I am male. It happened when I was an early teen, 14yo, in North America, in 2010 or later. I had an exam or surgery in my stomach area. It was after my identical twin brother had his appendix removed. The procedure happened in a hospital.

The doctor came out to talk to us and tell us how it went he was a little bit concerned because my brothers appendix didn't look to bad so he asked me if i would mind having mine taken out as well so they could compare them. They thought I may have had appendicitis as well as my brother I came in the car with my parents and my brother. my brother and I were both 14 at the time and it happened in august before we started High School.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I was given sedative medicines through my mouth. I was given medication intravenously. They gave me gas through a mask.
They took me to get changed into a hospital gown and surgery cap as soon as I said I would have the procedure and my parents signed the consent form.

After that I was weighed, measured and had my blood pressure taken and they took some blood before taking me to the or. Once there I lay on the table and they put a mask on me and an IV in my arm.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had some IV for antibiotic pain meds and some for my diabetes too. I woke up with a mask on as did my brother who was awake when I woke up. I had catheter, they kept them in both of us for ad with only a bag attached to them, I had heart monitor. They checked me to see how I was and how much pain I was in

SYMPTOMS AND OBSERVATIONS

I think I did wake up for a little bit when they were taking my appendix out. I heard them ask for some suction and then the anesthesiologist looked over to me and said: "man I sorry", as he gave me something to put me back under. Afterwards he apologised to me and said he had accidentally adjusted the machine too much and I woke up unexpectedly

I had pain irritation or other problems in my mouth and in my respiratory tract or lungs. I had pain, irritation or other problems in my urethra or bladder and also in my colon or lower stomach.

I had a small incision above my belly button and a bigger one on my right side. yeah they told me they started it laparoscopically and and had to open me because my appendix had ruptured. My brothers was still in tact when they took it out apparently.

No, but I do remember feeling my brother go under the anastasia (Difficult to understand).
The nurses sometimes had trouble telling us a part well we were in the hospital so they gave us different scrub tops to wear.

I had blue and my brother had green. When we left they let us keep them and gave us matching paint we wear them as pajamas most of the time now.

COMMENTS

It seems strange that the boy had ruptured appenix whithout having any symptoms. They probably took out his appendix, but most probably because they wanted the tissue for some purpose. It seems that thy took out more than just the appendix, and that was the reason for the bigger incision.

Subject: Sky Angel Blue Vol.28 ?????????????20?????

Author:
branfergusvyeoqdgj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:46:32 08/18/16 Thu

Sky Angel Blue Vol.28 ?????????????20????? -> http://tinyurl.com/j3xm47k

Blu-ray.Release.Dates,.Blu-ray.Release.Calendar.-.Blu-ray.com
uraboots.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-380.html
2015年3月6日..カリビアンコムプレミアム.-.KEI.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.28..【脅愕】1日300円で包茎治る
わ勃起時20cmになる増大サプリが発見された模様wwww..World..Cafe
https://jav8.tk/thread-189063-1-1.html
2014年3月19日......补截图一张附件..波多野结衣Yui..Hatano..-..Sky..Angel..Blue..Vol.28..[HD]..part-B..,
天空论坛.....发消息...发表于2015-11-22..10:20:31..|显示全部楼层 ...John.Hagee's.FOUR.BLOOD.MOONS.Debunked,.refuted,.exposed.
https://torrentz-proxy.com/b24f4a003cd8fda29485d0ca09abdc022b0c15ea
monova.org.空天使Sky.Angel.Vol.28.Ayumi.Haruna.遥奈歩.movies:.yesterday..
Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.124.Mikuni.Maisaki.SKYHD.130.Sky.High.Ent.uncen.2014,..
in.Mouth,.Creampie,.Gang.Bang,.All.Sex,.».xxx.hd.video:.11.month4563.MB.204..Sky...Angel...Vol.156...–...Arisa...Nakano...-...4ChanArchives
www.moderecords.com/order.html
Medium...box...$13.50...(up...to...30...cds...or...20...dvds...maximum)......mode...1/2...John...CAGE:...
Vol.1:...Etudes...Boreales...for...cello...solo,...piano...solo...and...cello/piano......mode...14...
Janice...GITECK:...Breathing...Songs...from...a...Turning...Sky;...Thunder...Like...a...White...Bear...
.....28:...The...Works...for...Piano...5...-...Soliloquy;...Three...Easy...Pieces;...Four...Walls...-...
Haydée ....IMDb:.Upcoming.Releases.for.USA
www.imdb.com/calendar/
20.August.2016...28.August.2016....20.September.2016....Zombie.Beach.(
2010).(Los.Angeles,.California);.Looch.(2016).(internet);.My.Angel.(2016) ..[Sky...angel...blue...vol.69]...Sayaka...Fukuyama...-...Affair...story...-...JAV...HD...
pornbraze.com//sky-angel-blue-vol-69-sayaka-fukuyama-affair-story-jav-hd/
Watch...[Sky...angel...blue...vol.69]...Sayaka...Fukuyama...-...Affair...story...-...JAV...HD....
Pornbraze...delivers......Channel:...Sky...Angel...Blue...-...12...Videos....Categories:......HD...01
:52:28....高清蓝光Sky..Angel..Blue..Vol.28:..KEI..波多野结衣-..1080P..-..天空论坛..
freemusicarchive.org/music/ketsa/
Beneath..A..Serpentine..Sky....02...Blue..Hand..(04:12)...03.....01...Come..this..far..(04:
28)...02.....Beautiful..Rain..(04:20)...04.....Angel..Falling..(04:00)...11......11.11..vol..1...

sky.angel.blue.vol.62.miku.airi.uncensored.hd720p.Sky..-.javsd.net
www.blu-ray.com/movies/releasedates.php
By.studio..20th.Century.Fox.·.Criterion....WWE:.The.Attitude.Era.Vol..2016...
Cross.Ange:.Rondo.of.Angel.2014-2015..Arpeggio.of.Blue.Steel.-Ar.2013..(SKY-057)..Sky..Angel..Vol..28..-..Ayumi..Haruna..-..The..Porn..Supremacy..
thepornsupremacy.com/sky-057-sky-angel-vol-28-ayumi-haruna/
Option..1...(SKY-057)..Sky..Angel..Vol..28..–..Ayumi..Haruna...Report..error....Red..Hot..
Jam..Vol..92..–..Karin..Kusunoki,..Seira..Takagi...KTDS-553...Tokyo..Hot..n0103 ...SKY-075...-...Sky...Angel...Vol.42...|...pornovids.tv
pornovids.tv/b/8749309/sky075__sky_angel_vol42
20,...babe,...bed,...bedroom,...blonde,...cock...ride,...compassionate,...fucking......3-
skyhd048-satomi-suzuki-sky-angel-blue-vol-48-videos-3-skyhd048-satomi-
suzuki-sky-angel-blue-vol-48...23:36.......SKYHD-038...Sky...Angel...Blue...Vol...38...Chika...
Ishihara...8:28....erika.chris.sky.angel.blue.vol.10.-.xxxPorn88.com
sukebenadoga.com/18392.html
2010年10月7日..KEI.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.28..スタイル抜群!淫乱美脚美尻黒..フラフラと一人で歩い
ていたしずかちゃん20歳。声をかけてしゃべってみると、今日が人生 ..Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.28.(Blu-ray.Disc).-.Kei.-.Sếck.!!.18+
rapphuthonet.blogspot.com//sky-angel-blue-vol28-blu-ray-disc-kei.html
Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.28.(Blu-ray.Disc).-.Kei.-.Yui.Hatano..http://hotfile.com/dl/
46201509/1375c8b/Sk.An.Bl.Vol.28.Blu.720P_Ke_Yu...Com.vào.lúc.20:57..

Blues.Horizon.|.WJCT.NEWS
pastebin.ca/raw/2690479
.Advent.Vol.27.Dirty.Minded.Wife.Advent.Vol.28.Dirty.Minded.Wife.Advent.Vol.
29....Vol.20.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.12.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.2.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.37
 ..波多野结衣Yui..Hatano..-..Sky..Angel..Blue..Vol.28..[HD]..part-B..-..备份区..
t.torrentz.ch/b24f4a003cd8fda29485d0ca09abdc022b0c15ea
monova.org..空天使Sky..Angel..Vol..28..Ayumi..Haruna..遥奈歩..movies:..2..days....http:
//tracker.bittorrent.am/announce:..20..min..1..0....Sky..Angel..Blue..Vol..124..Mikuni..
Maisaki..SKYHD..130..Sky..High..Ent..uncen..2014,..1080p..»..xxx..hd..video:..127 ...Sky.Angel.Blue.20.Hara.Koyuki.Bonus.Maria.Ozawa.Blu-ray.-.Skyhd.
www.juicybunny-dvd.com/store/product_info.php?products_id
Aug.7,.2009..Sky.Angel.Blue.20.Hara.Koyuki.Bonus.Maria.Ozawa.Blu-ray..Sky.Angel.Blue.45.
:.Maki.Hojo.(Blu-ray).·.Encore.vol.28:.Yui.Hatano.(Blu-ray)..28..The.Eternal.State.(Rev.21:1-22:5).|.Bible.org
txxx-d.com/videos//sky-angel-blue-vol-19-mei-haruka-vietsub/
2016年2月13日..Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol...2016-08-16.06:40./.動画長さ:.46:20....28.Seriously.
Nampa.is.first.and..429.team.K.Satomi.20-year-old.part-time.job..Free.Music.Archive:.Ketsa
www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs/faqf/
This.will.include.things.such.as.brightness,.length.across.the.sky,.color,.and.
duration..while.a.fireball.of.magnitude.-4.can.be.expected.about.once.every.20.
hours.or.so...while.fast.meteors.frequently.have.a.blue.color,.but.for.fireballs.the.
situation..This.is.more.likely.if.the.bolide.occurs.at.an.altitude.angle.of.about.45
 ..[BD-ISO/21.37G]...店長推薦作品(SKYHD-137)...Sky...Angel...Blue...濃縮:...波多...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/manila-club/id914236493?
Sean...Paul...-...Trumpets...(The...Shaqwave...Remix),...7/20/2016,...Free,...View...in...iTunes....7...
....28....CleanQuiet...Storm...Mix...-...Vol....1...(Old...Skool...R&B...Soul...Funky...Groove),...Mixed...
by...Erik.......Angel...Taylor...-...Up...All...Night...Bebe...Rexha...-...I...Can't...S..........2,...Mixed...by...Erik...
Gulo...Playlist:...System...F...-...Out...Of...The...Blue...Paul...Van...Dyke...-...Castles...In...The...Sky....[Multi].Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.20.(Blu-ray.Disc).-.Maria.Ozawa.
www.intporn.com//882062-sky-angel-blue-vol-20-blu-ray-disc-maria-ozawa-koyuki-hara-unc-hd-720p-7-94-gb.html
Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.20.(Blu-ray.Disc).-.Maria.Ozawa.-.Koyuki.Hara.(Uncensored).
(HD.720P).(ISO.M2TS).|.7.94.GB.Sreenshot.Backup.All.Links ..Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.28.(Blu-ray.DVD).:.KEI,.Yui.Hatano.SaSaMedia
www.sasamedia.com/product_info.php?products_id=17498
Dec.15,.2009..Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.28.(Blu-ray.DVD).:.KEI,.Yui.Hatano.japan.av.girls,hentai.
anime.dvds,adult..Encore.Vol.20.:.Maria.Ozawa.(Blu-ray.DVD)..Sky..Angel..Blue..Vol.28..最高級美腳美尻女完全中出!KEI|波多野結衣..
www.billboard.com/photos/6715351/best-album-covers-of-all-time
Nov..12,..2015....Madonna's..third..studio..album,..True..Blue,..was..covered..by..a..striking..image..of..the..
diva....horizon,..with..each..grave..connected..to..a..string..pulled..by..a..faceless..master..
in..the..sky.....image..of..a..demonic..West..being..straddled..by..a..nude..angel.....
upcoming..greatest..hits..album,..Through..the..Past,..Darkly..(Big..Hits..Vol...Yui.Hatano.-.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.104.(6).|.yourjizz.tv
yourjizz.tv/v/3524981/yui_hatano__sky_angel_blue_vol_104_6
Yui.Hatano.-.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.104.(6)..(.hntimes.com.).Yui.Hatano.erotica.
angel.12:20...SKYHD-038.Sky.Angel.Blue.Vol.38.Chika.Ishihara.8:28..student,
 .. 9c301415bf

Subject: NEMBUTAL ACTAVIS PROMETH with CODEINE, DILUADID, VAL IUM, OXY, ROXY & MANY MORE TEXT (720) 263-7212

Author:
Dr. Pherragamo Gaines (720) 263-7212 (DEFINITIVE AND DIVERGENT)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:48 07/13/16 Wed

♥♥♥WORLDWIDE DELIVERY♥♥♥

Definitive, divergent and trusted supplier of pure quality Nembutal and Actavis Prometh worldwide. Shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. I supply in small and large quantities.

I also have pain relief medication in assorted.
Anxiety medication is also available.

Advice is given to clients with little or no knowledge of my products.

TEXT / CALL: (720) 263-7212 or
E-MAIL: (pherradale@gmail.com) for more information.

♥♥♥WORLDWIDE DELIVERY♥♥♥

Don't be told. Check it out for yourself. Ready to make new clients and continue business with already clients.

Packaging is discreet and tracking is provided to all clients no matter your order. I use the most reliable and secured delivery agencies to deliver all packages to my clients. No additional expenses are incurred in our transactions.

Text or Call anytime (720) 263-7212

You're satisfaction and guarantee is my main priority.

♥♥♥WORLDWIDE DELIVERY♥♥♥

CONTACT via

TEXT / CALL: (720) 263-7212
E-MAIL: pherradale@gmail.com

You're .all welcome.
Dr. Pherragamo.

Subject: New Mrs America Message Board

Author:
MrsAmericaModerator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:00 10/23/15 Fri

FYI: there is a new unofficial Mrs America Message Board

Mrs America Message Board
http://www.voy.com/244843/

Subject: Buy Quality Real And fake Passports,Drivers License,ID Cards,Visas. gideongeorge3@GMAIL;COM

Author:
JARK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:42 09/21/15 Mon

BUY QUALITY REAL & FAKE DRIVER LICENSE,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS,VISAS

Buy Quality Real And fake Passports,Drivers License,ID Cards,Visas.

We offer only original high-quality real and fake passports, driver's
licenses, ID cards,Visas,Birth certificate , stamps etc
To get the additional information and place your order, contact us at
Our contact information's

E-mail Address>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (gideongeorge3@gmail.com)

General support>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(gideongeorge3@gmail.com)

we produce both real and
fake documents.
However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because
it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake
is going to be 100% unique and in very good quality. The difference is
based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be
registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to
any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will
not be registered but can be used as well.

Our passports produced with high quality and have no difference from
the original documents. We accept all security features like special
paper, watermarks, security threads, intaglio printing, micro
printing, fluorescent dyes, color-changing ink, document number laser
perforation, latent image, laser image perforation while producing
passports.

There is also a possibility to affix almost all kind of stamps into
the passports. The price for this service should be discussed with our
operator and may be variable.

All our driving licenses are produced on high definition printers.
They offer durability, exceptional print quality and an overall
impression of quality and authenticity in our fake DL cards. We offer
a range of features such as bar codes, magnetic stripes, smart chips
and holographic overlays. We also offer holographic over laminates,
which lend added authenticity to the cards.

- We have a possibility to offer the service of document duplicates
producing. This service is not available for all countries. To get
additional details and check document duplicates availability please
address your inquiry
- Finally we begin to supply driving licenses.
- Now we produce Latin America standard passports.
- Due the number of requests from our customers now we provide with
Diplomatic passports.

-WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
Getting real government issued ID under another identity,
A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,
Credit cards
Relocation
Biometric Passports
Construction and obtaining identification documents,
Your own private Nevada Corporation
Private and offshore banking and much more!
Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
Coaching services available

- We are expanding the range of goods with new countries.

contact gideongeorge3@gmail.com

Company's kype ID:......jonny jones

buy fake/real USA(United States) passports,
buy fake/real Australian passports,
buy fake/real Belgium passports,
buy fake/real Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy fake/real Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy fake/real Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy fake/real French(France) passports,
buy fake/real German(Germany) passports,
buy fake/real Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
buy fake/real Israel passports,
buy fake/real UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy fake/real Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy fake/real Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy fake/real South African passports.
buy fake/real Australian driver licenses,
buy fake/real Canadian driver licenses,
buy fake/real French(France) driver licenses,
buy fake/real Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
buy fake/real German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy fake/real UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy fake/real Diplomatic passports,
buy falsev USA(United States) passports,
buy false/real Australian passports,
buy false/real Belgium passports,
buy false/real Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,

ABOUT OUR COMPANY

WE ARE GIANT WHEN IT COMES TO THE MANUFACTURE OF FAKE DOCUMENTS AND
WE DISTRIBUTE OUR DOCUMENTS TO EVERY PART OF THE WORLD .WE HAVE
AFFILIATES NEARLY EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.WE HAVE BEEN OPERATING TODAY
FOR MORE THAN five YEARS . OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO SATISFY OUR
CUSTOMERS .WE OPERATE DISCREETLY .WE HAVE DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS TO
NEARLY EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING ENAMORS
SUCCESS IN BUSINESS.WE HAVE BEEN SELLING ON LINE SINCE 2006

BUY QUALITY REAL & FAKE DRIVER LICENSE,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS,VISAS,BIRTH
CERTIFICATE,STAMPS ETC

conter vie

gideongeorge3@gmail.com

Subject: Rapides Parish Miss Heart of USA Preliminary Pageant

Author:
Christi Cole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:30 08/13/15 Thu

photo rapides miss_zpsfuxaorj1.jpg

Subject: Pageant Tiaras

Author:
Pageant Jewelry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:11:15 06/22/14 Sun

Looking forward to the next pageant event?
click here for great offers on tiaras and jewelry!

Subject: 2014 North Phoenix Miss Heart of the USA!

Author:
T. Justice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:45 04/21/14 Mon

Saturday, April 26, 2014 @ 2 p.m.

Calvary Chapel Desert Hills
711 E Carefree Hwy. Suite 120
Desert Hills, Arizona 85085

**THIS PAGEANT IS A 2014 ARIZONA STATE PRELIMINARY

~Awarding $7000 at Nationals Nov. 2014~
~Awarding $500 at State Sept. 2014~

*YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN MARICOPA COUNTY TO BE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE!*

Arizona State Preliminary Pageant to benefit:

"Calvary Chapel Desert Hills Food Bank"

Working to stomp out hunger one county at a time, the Miss Heart of the USA Pageant Program is truly a unique pageant program. We focus on teaching girls the importance of giving back to their community. We believe you are never too young to start and its never too late to get involved which is why we have an age division for everyone.

Subject: [FULL] Cisco IOU CCIE Rack V3

Author:
flajan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:02:50 03/31/14 Mon

>>> [FULL] Cisco IOU CCIE Rack V3 <<<

[FULL] Cisco IOU CCIE Rack V3, Assassin's Creed 1 [Pc Full 1 Link]

(2011) anyrail 5 key-adds

neat video 3.2.0 patch.rar

Crack SAP Crystal Reports 2011

download livro excel para engenheiros

owners manual 2001 polaris scrambler 90 free download rar

Cpanel WHM Direct Admin Crack Serial Keygen

Cheque Printing Software 6 With Replace Exe.rar

rar password far cry 3 unlocker | updated-adds

puff girl application for china mobile free download

Stronghold Crusader Extreme Crack (Reloaded)

[New release] free download video lucah awek melayu

Cyberlink_PowerDVD_SE_DVD_Decoder_Pack_for_Windows_XP.rar-adds

[FULL] osuruk sesi indir

sonar 8.5 free crack torrent download

grade 9 november natural science exam paper 2012.rar

Wayang Golek - Astrajingga Gugat | added by request

X Art Addison-adds

du meter 6.03 with key.rar

winavi 11.6.1.4702 serial.rar

devar bhabhi ki chudai stories

Nanny Mania 3 Free full crack.rar

One Direction Take Me Home [Full Album] 2012 Release

wirecast pro 4 crack for mac download

Bank Exams Free Ebooks Download

newwy_hajimete_no_chu-adds

kisi_kisi_soal_matematika_kelas_8_semester_1-adds

Sex Porn Movies 3gp 09.07.21 Shyla Stylez Dropping The Soap.rar

VA 100 Best Piano Classics (6 CD Box Set) 2005.rar

free full download toeic complete test

plump revolution indonesia subtitle

Img2CAD v7.0 keygen.rar-adds

charles 3.4 1.0.rar

(2011) harvest a pound every three weeks

windows xp sp3 crack loader activation.rar

xbmc plugin youtube download

Kd Max V4 Crack Full | temp

Rankin Audio Ultimate Dubstep Sample Pack with NI Massive Presets.zip

Cype mep 2013 rapidshare-adds

vanavil tamil font full version free download

mamma mia takatu direct

Movavi Video suite 9 activation key.rar

skandal cut tari

serial para activar bluesoleil 8 | tested-adds

Mari Boine - Leahkastin (Unfolding) - 1994.rar

a biblia de vendas jeffrey gitomer download grtis.rar

murtagh general practice 5th edition download free.rar 1.
f5e9da8311

Subject: Using EViews For Principles Of Econometrics With EViews Computing Handbook

Author:
jandfeli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:53 03/28/14 Fri

Using EViews For Principles Of Econometrics With EViews Computing Handbook > http://tinyurl.com/pdrvh47

dj jakhmidil

Abby Winters com Adalin.rar

Zuma Blitz free

Paul Weller Modern Classics

sb pci cmi 8738 pci 6ch lx

Fr3 Des Racines et des Ailes Chteaux d'Alsace, trsors basques 2011

Atomic email [Full Version]

Part Three of Five Introductory Articles.pdf

Jobs and Job Analysis.ppt

���ο� ���� ��ȭ����

Taylor Swift We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 720p HD(RaHuL {tHe HuNk})[Silver RG]

(2011) 400 Professional Template Designs for Microsoft Office

mujer que enganan a los hombres

[FULL] sdf+prostitu+s+milliardaires+les+dessous+du+bois+de+boulogne

Wedding Band S01E03 HDTV x264 ASAP mp4

[Extra speed] Giao trinh CNC cho may phay

The importance being earnest dvdrip xviddmz

Life of Pi by Yan Martel OR Ithaka by Adele Geras.rar

rossonoemi 2012

gAngnam dance booth

watch thattathin marayathu full movie online for free

kidnapped bound and raped videos

I am just a poor boy.. Though my story's seldom told, I have.pdf

simply amazing trey songz

biochemistry and molecular biology of plants 2000 torrent.zip

Euphonic Funk In the Mix at Big City Beats 12 22 CABLE 2007 XDS.rar

Hihintayin kita sa langit

FREE driver printer epson stylus t11 FOR WINDOWS xp

mosets tree 2 1 3 language german | checked

mathematics course 2 answers cgp book guide.rar

monodroid

mads langer the river has run wild.rar

Xxxholic Subtitles

2016 Obamas America (2012) LiMiTED DVDRip XviD PRiMOR

Jewelry International, Volume 4

cambridge_grade_7_science_past_papers.zip | tested

MASOUD KHOSHSAFA Omid Midooni Halaketam

Delta Young Learners English • Fantastic Flyers • Pupil's Book (2008) | updated

Ennullil Yengo

ultimo cd robbie williams u torrent

Mademoiselle Docteur

[Extra speed] Free novel ombak rindu

sturgis mi wade electric products.rar

1970 S 20 100 Top Hits Cd 1 5 Aio

[Most popular] Tokyo Hot N0800 April 2012

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition Activision New Disk RUS ENG Rip

lucky+ali+songs+abija+abija

total recall legendado | added by request

[Extra quality] settling_in_the_great_plains_worksheet_answers.zip

Anal.Teen.Holes.2011.XXX.DVDRip.XviD CiCXXX

descargar+pack+de+videos+porno+hd+3gp+mediafire+full

practice 9 1 geometry prentice hall answer key zip

中退アフロ田中 第04巻

WiFi Slax 4.1 Final gratuit

Lorenzo y Pepita 01 Edit Oveja Negra S Arakaki

textos escolares santillana 2012 pdf pdf

corel x 6 aktiv Free Download

operations management heizer pdf ebook.zip

BitDefender Antivirus 2010 32Bit 64Bit Patch YEAR 2047 Keygen PL

O2ack 1 6 razor serial

athra+baras+ki+madhuri+dixit.zip.
75e135653d

Subject: Textbook Of Diagnostic Microbiology 4th Download Rar

Author:
jandfeli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:43 03/28/14 Fri

>>> Textbook Of Diagnostic Microbiology 4th Download Rar <<<

teachers edition for mastering the ngsss grade 7 rar

free lost symbols

Laurent Cugny La Tectonique des Nuages 2011 2CD {Harmonia Mundi}

The 1968 World Series Detroit Tigers vs St Louis Cardinals

Abbyy Screenshot Reader 9 0 Crack

ENFOQUE ESTRUCTURAL DE LA FAMILIA &.ppt

Jana Gee Song

Glencoe Science Chapter Resources Welcome to Mr.. Hayden's ....rar

abg atas e banyaknye air abg

free codes 4 squirt org

logical journey of the Zoombinis

Course 6369AE

Feel the flash hardcore kasumi 3.0 full version free download torrent 2.0 2.12 med

[Extra quality] art 14 dell allegato a al d l ltg 26 04 1945 n 223 .pdf

Jaysus Feat Jonesmann Ich Weiss

twilight saga breaking dawn 2012

LengMoCN Jody Chiang 2000 2010 Best Collection 2CD CPOP 2011 TosK

From Cyrus to Alexander A History of the Persian Empire

pdf_synonyms_worksheet_grade_10.rar

[Most popular] naskah drama musikal untuk 11 orang

KeygenJukebox.Jockey.Media.Player.Pro.1.1.2010.8.2

highres movies xxxxxx

pozo septico forma 2573

HOT! Nowgangstar

iPhone3,1 4,1 8B117 Custom Restore iPhone Blogr 2.part1.rar

pachta.zip | updated

gham+hai+ya+khushi+tuu+nusrat+fateh+ali+khan | added by request

bollywood wedding non stop mix

Red Lights.2012.iTALiAN.MD.BDRip.XviD iDN CreW.avi AVI 700.00M

I am alive serial number

VirtuaGirlHD 1.0.4.65 (2010/ENG).rar

shaderx4 advanced rendering techniques graphics series

Claris Connect Instrumental

bitdefender security for file server latest serial key crack

Saving Abel Bringing Down The Giant

one piece film strong world eiichiro oda artbook

(2011) wheelhorse_toro_manuals_520_8.pdf

Sodopunition

桥本 (はしもと) まい | added by request

New! rasterbator mac

anthonys anatomy physiology 17th edition rar

WebcamMax 7.6.0.2 | tested

radin mas primary school psle results 2012 rar

tvmw53185j

BBC.Pavarotti.A.Life.in.Seven.Arias.PDTV.x264.AC3.mkv

Paul McCartney Wings Venus and Mars 1975 DCC Gold

free quran pdf to dwnload

download aplikasi edit foto untuk nokia n73

(2011) kaise+jiyu+tere+bin+hide+seek

key avira internet security 2012 till 2020.zip

silent aim cfg

Anatomia Cranio Pdf

instrumental version bituing walang ningning

f350 turbo diagram zip

lex doctor 9

Nokia X3 02 2011 12 14 nbu.rar

[FULL] oothukadu

[Extra speed] advanced general organic chemistry s k ghosh pdf

VA Ministry of Sound The Annual 2013 (Ministry of Sound [00602537104529]) 2012 [MP3]

manual de reporpaq .pdf | tested

the american pageant 14th edition chapter review answers zip

vikram thakor gujarati ringtone

Stealing home jodie foster.
75e135653d

Subject: Psychology-STUDY GUIDE

Author:
nattalfon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:24 03/21/14 Fri

>>> Psychology-STUDY GUIDE <<<

Psychology-STUDY GUIDE, Renascence Portraits (Classic Reprint)

Schaum's Outline of German Grammar, 4ed (Schaum's Outline Series)

Asia's 1st multivendor NAS-SAN integration project goes live.(Auspe Systems NSc3000): An article from: EDP Weekly's IT Monitor

My Story, My Song - Mother-Daughter Reflections on Life and Faith

Pornogram: A Novel About Genetic Engineering

Psychology: Themes and Variations, Brief Edition (with Concept Charts and InfoTrac

Recollections of a Life of Adventure (Travel in America)

The Sea Monster (Fantastic 4 8x8)

Murder Wears a Cowl (Ulverscroft Large Print Series)

Symbols - 2012 (Taschen Tear-off Calendars)

Building Regulations, 1991 1994: Update Pack

The Production of Culture in the Music Industry

Genetically-Engineered Proteins and Enzymes from Yeasts: Production Control (Ellis Horwood Books in the Biological Sciences)

Stroud, Tetbury and Malmesbury (Explorer Maps)

In Defense of the Corporation (Hoover Institution Press Publication)

Christian Moral Theology in the Emerging Technoculture: From Posthuman Back to Human (Ashgate Science and Religion Series)

World list of bee research workers

The Defenders of the Dead (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, Book 5)

Royal English Atlas: Eighteenth Century County Maps of England and Wales

Let Evening Come: Reflections on Aging

Working Toward Zion: Principles of the United Order for the Modern World

Blue Lorries

Single Mothers In International Context: Mothers Or Workers? (Gender & Society : Feminist Perspectives on the Past and Present)

What Every Woman Ought to Know About Love and Marriage

Winter wanderings;: Being an account of travels in Abyssinia, Samoa, Java, Japan, the Philippines, Australia, South America and other interesting countries,

Introductory Clinical Pharmacology

The English Poets: Selections with Critical Introductions By Various Writers and a General Introduction By Matthew Arnold Vol 1 Chaucer to Donne

Peter Rabbit Naturally Better Baby Book and Comforter

Marie Antoinette (German Edition)

Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System (Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System: With the Bragg Healthy Lifestyle)

The Wisdom of the Talmud (Dover Thrift Editions)

Teamwork in action!: Communication, leadership, responsibility, motivation

Roving Commissions 2011: No.. 52: Royal Cruising Club Journal

Reservoir Trout Fishing

Advanced developing countries as export competitors in Third World markets: The Brazilian experience (U. S. export competitiveness in the Third World)

The Aquarian book of change

When to Forgive: A Personal Guide

Encyclopedia of the Documentary Film, 3 Volume Set

Olivette, op

The Ethics of Reality TV: A Philosophical Examination

Noah's ark: Being conversations between a mother and her children, on the animals contained in the ark : interspersed with pieces of poetry, and ... mythology, particularly that of the Egyptians

Lotto Wheel Five to Win, 3rd Edition

Scooby-Doo and the Ghostly Gorilla (Scooby-Doo Mysteries, No.. 20)

The Highway

Party of One: The Loners' Manifesto

A Question of Consent: Innocence and Complicity in the Glen Ridge Rape Case.
3b6922ccc4

Subject: The Wind Merchant

Author:
nattalfon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:33 03/21/14 Fri

>>> The Wind Merchant <<<

The Wind Merchant

At the City's Edge

Suspect documents, their scientific examination

Joint Education Initiative, JEdI 1990 teacher activities book (SuDoc I 19.76:91-14)

Connie Mack: The Turbulent and Triumphant Years, 1915-1931

VERIZON BUSINESS ADDS DASHBOARD TO CUSTOMER CENTER PORTAL.: An article from: RBOC Update

Good Eats 3: The Later Years [Hardcover]

Japan (Adventure Travel Map) by National Geographic

Creation and its records: A brief statement of Christian belief with reference to modern facts and ancient scripture

More Than A Game: The Story of Cricket's Early Years

Student Activities Manual for Motyl-Mudretzkyj/Sp

Wordy Gurdy #1

Sagehen's Retriever Club Tailgate Cookbook

Understanding Glass Recycling (Vita Technical Paper, No 43: 01/86)

To My Daddy: Doodles for You

I'm Just Here for the Food: Food + Heat = Cooking

Fundamentals of Litigation for Paralegals: Problems and Applications

Writings of Christopher Columbus: Descriptive of the Discovery and Occupation, of the New World, Edited, With an Introduction (Classic Reprint)

Ms Adventures

Signatures

The Sacred Books of the East Translated By Various Oriental Scholars Volume X Part I- The Dhammapada and Part II- the Sutta-Nipata

Buccaneers And Pirates Of Our Coasts...

Chivalry

Out of Cuba: Memoir of a journey

Lygia Clark

Quellenanalyse - Rezeption von Antike im Nationalsozialismus (German Edition)

Estrogens and Antiestrogens II: Pharmacology and Clinical Application of Estrogens and Antiestrogen (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology / Estrogens and Antiestrogens)

Encounter With Tiber

Dick Connor Remembered

The Way People Live - Life of a Roman Soldier

Autobiography

UFO and Bigfoot Sightings in ALABAMA: A listing and examination of selected sightings

Deep Diving, Revised: An Advanced Guide to Physiology, Procedures and Systems

Fatass No More! How I Lost Weight and Still Ate Cheeseburgers and Fries

Transactions - American Fisheries Society, Vol.. 09 (Classic Reprint)

The light of the world

Going into Business for Yourself: New Beginnings After 50

A short account of the rise and progress of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the city of St.. Augustine, east Florida

Pictorial Atlas of the Bible World

Understanding video compression.(Webcasting): An article from: Video Age International

User Guide and Applications for the Trs-80 Model 100 Portable Computer

You are an Energy Department (Geography in the real world)

(Reprint) 1913 Yearbook: Newport High School, Newport, Indiana.
3b6922ccc4

Subject: 2013 Miss Heart of the USA CA Pageant

Author:
M Kent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:07 08/31/13 Sat

Take advantage of this opportunity!!

2013 Miss Heart of the USA CA Pageant

Sept 6th and 7th in Anaheim CA

At this time we have low numbers

0- teen,0- Junior entered

Enter today to claim your share of fabulous gifts and prizes!!

The low price of $99

Gets you

Title

Crown

Entry into state

1 free Photogenic

Community Service Scrapbook optional free

Join us by going to www.missheartoftheusa.com/californiapageant or email kendra@missheartoftheusa.com for any questions

Subject: Brand name pain medicaments online (Paypal accepted)!

Author:
Dr Steven (*!* Alert)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:09 05/19/13 Sun

Brand name pain medicaments without a prescription online, fast delivery, good prices, payments with a protection from fraud. For more information mail us at: drstevenpe@gmail.com

Buy Dilaudid, OxyContin, GHB, Nubain, Rohypnol, Norco and other meds online

Subject: Miss Heart of the USA

Author:
Referred by Jamie rushing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:39 04/11/13 Thu

This could be your year to represent your County or City as a Miss Heart of the USA California Queen........

Spend the year wearing your CountyR17;s Miss Heart of the USA Sash and Crown......

riding in parades, making appearances at fairs, festivals and other public event..... and

getting involved in your local community.....helping to R20;stomp out hungerR21; one pageant,

one county, one state at a time!

Then you will join other City and County Queens at our awesome:

2013 Miss Heart of the USA California State Pageant
R20;Wild At HeartR21;

September 6 and 7, 2013

Anaheim California

www.missheartoftheusa.com/californiapageant

Awarding: $1000

Register TODAY to represent your county and receive the beautiful MHoftheUSA County QueenR17;s Rhinestone Tiara, monogrammed sash, and rhinestone sash pin! You will then receive access to our online QUEENS GROUP where you can chat with Miss Heart of the USA Queens from all over the USA!

There is SO MUCH to do as a Miss Heart of the USA Queen! Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

In Celebration of the first every California State Miss Heart of the USA Pageant.......you can register for your CountyR17;s title for the low, low rate of only $99...... THIS IS A $200 SAVINGS! This offer is limited to the first 10 queens to register........

When these spots are GONE... they are GONE!

**ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT TO REGISTER FOR $99!**

Baby Miss (Ages 0-23 months)
Tiny Miss (Ages 2-4 years)
Little Miss (Ages 5-7)
Petite Miss (Ages 8-10)
Junior Miss (Ages 11-13)
Teen Miss (Ages 14-16)
Miss (Ages 17-23)
Ms (ages 24 and up)

To register or for more information:

http://missheartoftheusa.com/californiapageant

Subject: So you like anime huh?

Author:
dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:20 03/10/13 Sun

So you like anime huh? Check out this flash game Have fun!

Subject: American Beauty & Miss U.S. International

Author:
AmericanBeautyPageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:48 02/19/13 Tue

This is YOUR chance to be an American Beauty or the next Miss U.S. International!

Entry fee to American Beauty is ONLY $495.00 for the national event!

www.AmericanBeautyPageant.com

The American Beauty pageant has a long history with Miss U.S. International. The USA representative competed at Miss International for many years:

This is YOUR chance to represent the USA at Miss International! One of the Grand Slam pageants!

Entry fee is only $595.00!

www.MissUSInternational.com

Subject: Is it possible to buy drugs online?

Author:
Dr Steven (*!* Alert)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:50 12/13/12 Thu

Brand name pain medications without a prescription online, fast delivery, good prices. For more information mail us at: drstevenpe@gmail.com

Buy OxyContin, GHB, Dilaudid, Nubain, Rohypnol, Norco without a prescription online

Subject: Party Entertainers (NC10041)

Author:
shaun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:44 11/15/12 Thu

Childrens entertainer; wedding magician, children party magician and entertainer in Birmingham. Great childrens entertainment plus Close-up magic.
(http://www.andysmagic.co.uk)

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC10046)

Author:
Riz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:58 11/14/12 Wed

Many people are looking for online jobs because they want to work at the comforts of their home. The solution is NushOnline Jobs. You do not have to do complicated things and for doing work does not require much expertise but basic computer, internet, and typing skills.
(http://www.nushonline.com)

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC11952)

Author:
ALI RAZA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:52 11/12/12 Mon

Many people are looking for online jobs because they want to work at the comforts of their home. The solution is NushOnline Jobs. You do not have to do complicated things and for doing work does not require much expertise but basic computer, internet, and typing skills.

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC11716)

Author:
arsalan (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:33 11/10/12 Sat

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC10041)

Author:
shaun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:32 11/05/12 Mon

Subject: Assignment 2: Buy Wholesale clothing (NC10408)

Author:
fgd (fgh)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:48 10/31/12 Wed

Order from One 2 Wear youll get cheap wholesale clothing but you also get first class customer service and fast shipping wherever you are, and all orders in the UK delivered free of charge. (http://www.one2wear.co.uk)

Subject: Buy Wholesale clothing (NC10051)

Author:
ANUS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:54 10/16/12 Tue

Order from One 2 Wear youll get cheap wholesale clothing but you also get first class customer service and fast shipping wherever you are, and all orders in the UK delivered free of charge. (http://www.one2wear.co.uk)

Subject: Buy and sell vehicles (NC10041)

Author:
shaun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:14:04 10/10/12 Wed

Buy and sell your used cars, bike, trucks,every type pf vehicle in UK with Good price.(http://www.autotrader.co.uk/)

Subject: American Beauty

Author:
AmericanBeautyPageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:09 08/26/12 Sun

Entry Fee is ONLY $495.00!
Claim your state title now!

There are multiple divisions with their own show!:

Elite, Mrs, and Ms.
Miss and Teen
Little Miss, Miss Pre-Teen and Jr. Miss

Contact us for more information!

Subject: Join the Royal Family

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:23:19 08/17/12 Fri

Halloween Harvest Pageant

My Royal Crown Of Virginia Natural Pageant & Talent Showcase

Now with a BOYS division!!!!

Banners by Kristina

Subject: SPARKLE GIRL PAGEANTS ~ June 3rd GLITZ!

Author:
Wendy Hughes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:01 05/17/12 Thu

Yes, our June 3rd, Charlotte, NC pageant IS a PRELIM! LOW All-Inclusive fee. Many ways to save but HURRY, Early-Bird ends May 20th!! Lots of awards: Electronic Packages, Custom Crowns, Embroidered Sashes, Tall Trophies, Labelled Medals & FEES off State!! Everyone receives a Princess Package with a Tiara and NICE age-appropriate gifts/toys!! Join us for a FUN pageant with an awesome stage and beautiful venue!! We want to see you on June 3rd in Charlotte! http://www.sparklegirlpageants.com

Subject: Pageant Tiaras

Author:
Pageant Tiaras
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:03 04/24/12 Tue

Tiaras for sale at $20 and under!

Pageant Tiaras

Subject: MISS HEART OF THE USA NATIONALS

Author:
CieraNitkowski (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:24:12 03/27/12 Tue

~*STATE DELEGATES NEEDED!*~

*AWARDING $5,000AT NATIONALS!!!*

MISS HEART OF THE USA NATIONALS
NOVEMBER 17th, 2012

REGISTER TODAY TO REPRESENT YOUR STATE A NATIONALS!

FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME YOU CAN ENTER FOR ONLY $195.00! THERE ARE ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT TO ENTER AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE!

STATE DELEGATES NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING DIVISIONS:

Baby Miss (Ages 0-23 months)

Tiny Miss (Ages 2-4 years)

Little Miss (Ages 5-7)

Petite Miss (Ages 8-10)

Junior Miss (Ages 11-13)

Teen Miss (Ages 14-16)

Miss (Ages 17-23)

Ms (ages 24 and up)

REGISTER ONLINE AT WWW.MISSHEARTOFTHEUSA.COM

UPON REGISTERING YOU WILL RECEIVE A RHINESTONE CROWN, MONOGRAMMED SASH, RHINESTONE SASH PIN AND REFERRAL CARDS!

Become a FAN on FACEBOOK!
https://www.facebook.com/missheartoftheusa

Subject: Barbour County's Miss Heart of the USA

Author:
CieraNitkowski (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:23:29 03/27/12 Tue

Subject: American Beauty

Author:
AmericanBeautyPageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:12 03/13/12 Tue

Tired of paying so much to compete? Required Appearances? A week-long pageant? No compete clauses?

You receive the experience of a theater style production! A weekend-long national pageant for the price of most state level competitions! Held in beautiful Orlando, Florida!

Harrison Productions, LLC has been producing pageants for 9 years for various organizations.

You can get a paperwork packet, or to ask questions by clicking here to e-mail me!

Or visit the newly completed website at www.AmericanBeautyPageant.com

Compete in optional competitions as well for Little Miss, Miss Pre-Teen and Jr. Miss divisions! We offer Photogenic, Talent, Spokesmodel, Actress and Modeling!

Only a $495.00 entry fee!

Visit our Facebook Group at: http://www.facebook.com/AmericanBeautyPageant

Subject: At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the American Spirit Pageant

Author:
Denny (the excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:04 01/17/12 Tue

At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the 2012 American Spirit Pageant

American Spirit Pageants is now accepting applications for At Large Delegates to our next national competition will be held April 4-7, 2012 at Disneys Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL. If a state pageant has already been scheduled for the state you hope to represent you will need to compete in, and win, that pageant in order to compete in the national competition. If not, you can apply for consideration as an At Large Delegate by filling out the application at: http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/delegate-application/. You can check to see if a state pageant has been scheduled on our State Links Page.

There are four competition divisions: Teen, Miss, Ms. and Mrs.

If you are interested in securing a state directorship and holding your own state pageant please visit the following for franchise information: State Directorship Application.

For more information please visit www.americanspiritpageants.com or call 888-801-8855.

Subject: CHRISTMAS CONTEST

Author:
CHRISTMAS CONTEST
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:35 12/11/11 Sun

CHECK THIS OUT!!

DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 19TH!

Click on the banner to enter TODAY!!

NO Extensions or Pro-rating!!

NATURAL RETOUCHES JUST $5 EACH!

Get professional- quality Natural Retouches
for just a fraction of the cost of expensive Retouchers!

We also offer great bulk discounts so you can SAVE money!

Professional results at an affordable price! Why pay more??
Miss Adelynn just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Give us a try and see for yourself!
Stop losing money and SAVE today by clicking the banner below!

Author:
CHRISTMAS CONTEST
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:00 11/29/11 Tue

CHECK THIS OUT!!

NO Extensions or Pro-rating!!

Miss Adelynn just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Author:
CHRISTMAS CONTEST
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:58 11/10/11 Thu

CHECK THIS OUT!!

NO Extentions or Pro-rating!!

LAST CONTEST OF 2011!

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15TH!

Subject: Creative Princess

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:25 09/27/11 Tue

Subject: MISS HEART OF AMERICA NATIONAL

Author:
Ciera Nitkowski (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:01 09/25/11 Sun

~* Register today for one of our upcoming pageants *~

UPCOMING PAGEANTS

Orlando's Miss Heart of America

October 15th, 2011

Orlando, Florida

South Florida's Miss Heart of America

October 16th, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

McDuffie County's Miss Heart of America

October 29th, 2011

Thomson, Georgia

Lexington County's Miss Heart of America

October 30th, 2011

Lexington, South Carolina

REQUEST MORE INFO AT www.missheartofamerica.com

Subject: At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the 2012 American Spirit Pageant

Author:
Dennis VanDerGinst (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:00 07/13/11 Wed

At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the 2012 American Spirit Pageant

American Spirit Pageants is now accepting applications for At Large Delegates to our next national competition will be held April 4-7, 2012 at Disneys Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL. If a state pageant has already been scheduled for the state you hope to represent you will need to compete in, and win, that pageant in order to compete in the national competition. If not, you can apply for consideration as an At Large Delegate by filling out the application at: http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/delegate-application/. You can check to see if a state pageant has been scheduled on our State Links Page.

There are four competition divisions: Teen, Miss, Ms. and Mrs.

If you are interested in securing a state directorship and holding your own state pageant please visit the following for franchise information: State Directorship Application.

For more information please visit www.americanspiritpageants.com or call 888-801-8855.

Subject: Adorable Dolls Glitz & Sweet Plums Natural National Pageant

Author:
Tiffany Egan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:56 07/02/11 Sat

Adorable Dolls Glitz and Sweet Plums Natural National Pageant
www.itsyourpageant.com tiffany@itsyourpageant.com

facebook.com/itsyourpageant

Banner by Sweet & Sassy Banners

...Banners are only $5...

Subject: American Spirit Pageants Now Accepting State Delegate Applications

Author:
Denny (incurable optimist)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:58:56 06/30/11 Thu

American Spirit Pageants is a wonderful system that allows young women an opportunity to showcase themselves, network with other people and give back to their community all at the same time. This year we are hoping to have as many state pageants as possible. However, we are accepting At large Delegate applications for each state until a state director has been selected and a state pageant scheduled. To determine if a state pageant has been scheduled for your state visit http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/state-links/ and click on your state. If there is a state pageant scheduled it will be posted there and you will need to compete in the state pageant and win in order to compete at our national pageant. If there is no state pageant yet scheduled you may apply for an At large berth by going to http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/delegate-application/ and filling out the application.

There are four divisions in each state (Teen Miss, Miss, Ms. and Mrs.) which will compete at the national pageant.

The national American Spirit Pageant will be held April 4-7, 2012 at Disneys Coronado Springs resort. All state delegates (state pageant winners and At Large selectees) will participate in a number of events and photo opportunities. ASP Queens shall be expected to make appearances on behalf of their state for their full reign. ASP is the only national pageant system that incorporates fundraising into the competition.

Please feel free to apply online right away at americanspiritpageants.com or call National Director, Dennis VanDerGinst, at 888-801-8855 for more information.

Subject: Pain meds and anabolics without a prescription online!

Author:
Dr Kevin (Pain killers online)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:59 04/27/11 Wed

Pain meds without a prescription online, 24 hours a day / 7 days per week. Good prices and fast delivery. Mail us at: drkevin79@hotmail.com

Buy OxyContin without a prescription online
Buy Dilaudid without a prescription online
Buy Nubain without a prescription online
Buy Hydrocodone without a prescription online
Buy Xanax without a prescription online
Buy Rohypnol without a prescription online
Buy Norco without a prescription online
Buy Mandrax without a prescription online
Buy Adderall without a prescription online

Subject: Gloss Studios

Author:
April
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:43 03/12/11 Sat

:!: GLOSS STUDIOS :!:
Introducing a New Full Service Pageant Studio

Full Service Pageant Studio offering:
Coaching
Photography
Hair & Make Up
Talent Development
Modeling classes

Train with our team of experts to be the best!
Talent Agency On Site!
www.Gloss-Studios.com

Subject: Miss America-- Too late to save?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljY6ygVniCU

Author:
ve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:32 02/01/11 Tue

Paste Link In Browser Or CLICK HERE To View

Subject: pageant

Author:
regina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:05 01/26/11 Wed

Subject: DON'T MISS OUT!

Author:
DON'T MISS OUT!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:47 12/14/10 Tue

:: Third Annual Christmas Contest! ::

** Montly Models Inc. PC**

Deadline December 16th, 2010
NO EXTENSIONS!!
~Natural and Glitz themes~

Enter one theme for $6 or both for $8
AWARDING $300! No Pro-rating!!!

**Click the banner above for ALL the details on how to enter!**

Banner by Glitter Banners

Miss Kinley just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Subject: coaching

Author:
Cathi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:05 11/17/10 Wed

:: Fun & Affordable Coaching In The Tri-State Area! ::
** Pageant Coaching & Consulting By Cathi! **

Contact Coach Cathi For Your Winning Routines!

**CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO!**
Web: www.pageantcoaching.webs.com
Email: coachme4pageants@gmail.com

Subject: DON'T MISS OUT!

Author:
DON'T MISS OUT!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:43:33 11/14/10 Sun

DEADLINE IS MONDAY NOVEMBER 15TH!!

WE ARE NATURAL!

All types of Naturals are accepted!

Only .50 cents per photo to enter!

Miss Kinley just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Subject: DESIGNS BY HOLLY

Author:
Designs by Holly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:51 11/06/10 Sat

:: Congratulations Hayden Horn on all of your wins in 2010!! ::
** Hayden is A DBH Darling.... ARE YOU???!!**

:: DESIGNS BY HOLLY ::

** Miss Hayden **
2010 UDQ Nationals 0-3 Baby Grand Supreme
2010 Dazzling Beauties Ultimate Novice Grand Supreme
..And Many More Wins!
PERFECT ATTIRE SCORES EVERYTIME!!!!

** CLICK ON THE BANNER TO ORDER YOU DBH TODAY! **
Email: holly@azgaskell.com
Web: www.designsbyholly.8m.com

Subject: New National Pageant Dress Baby Doll Dress Casual Wear for Sale

Author:
pageantsweetie@gmail.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:15:15 11/03/10 Wed

CLICK IMAGE TO OUR EMAIL FOR DETAIL

Subject: Get Your Applications into American Spirit Pageants

Author:
Denny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:47 10/11/10 Mon

If you have been dreaming of competing in an incredible national pageant this may be your chance. We still have a few spots open in each division. First qualified applicant come, first served! Meet Mario Lopez and a slew of celebrity judges, help a worthy cause, and be the first to wear the sash and crown from your state! The cutoff date is coming soon for accepting applications to compete in the American Spirit Pageant hosted by Mario Lopez.

Please apply today at: www.AmericanSpiritPageants.com

American Spirit Pageants

Go to AmericanSpiritPageants.com and Apply today!!

It's quick and easy!

Subject: California Gold Coast State Finals - Oct 16th & 17

Author:
pm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:53 10/02/10 Sat

Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!

California Gold Coast Beauty Pageants

Invites you to the
California Grand State Finals
Oct. 16 & 17, 2010

Hosted by the beautiful "Doubletree Hotel", Orange Co. (Near Disneyland & California Adventure)

Call For Entry Form: Call Toll Free (877) 790-1943
Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!

Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!

Banner by Glitz n' Glitter Graphics:

Get Glitzed n' Get Noticed!

Subject: DAZZLIN' DOLLZ

Author:
TRACEY TURNER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:16 08/03/10 Tue

Time August 29 1:00pm - 6:30pm

Location HAMPTON INN MOREHEAD KY
500 Hampton Way
Morehead, KY
Created By Tracey Turner

More Info COME JOIN US AUGUST29TH IN MOREHEAD KY AT OUR BACK TO SCHOOL ROCKZ PAGEANT.
AWESOME AWARDS... FOR THE CASH AWARDS MUST HAVE 20 PREREGISTERED CONTESTANTS.....WITH 20 WE WILL ALSO HAVE 3 SETS OF SUPREMES...
OUR ULT.ELITE BE AWARDED A $100 SAVINGS BOND,12 INCH CROWN AND 3 POST
4 FT TROPHY..
TW0 OR THREE ELITES WILL BE AWARDED A $50 BOND
...3 POST 3 FOOT TROPHY AND 10 IN CROWN
TW0 OR THREE ELITES WILL BE AWARDED A 36 IN DLB POSTED
TROPHY AND A 8 INCH CROWN
WE WILL HAVE FOUR MINI SUPREMES AT THE DOOR THEY WILL BE AWARDED 34 IN DLB TROPHY AND
6 INCH CROWN. COST IS $20 TO ENTER
AT THE DOOR WE WILL HAVE SUPREME TITLES FOR SPORTY WEAR SUPREME,CASUAL WEAR SUPREME, COST IS $10 EACH TO ENTER
PREPPY WEAR SUPREME AND CHILDS FAVE OOC SUPREME.EACH WILL BE AWARDED A 32 INCH
TROPHY AND A 5 IN CROWN...
WE WILL HAVE BUDDY SUPREME FOR $5 FOR EACH YOU BUDDY WITH.
DOOR FEES WILL BE $7 FOR ALL OTHER THAN ONE PARENT AND CONTESTANT.
FREE OF CHARGE WE HAVE ADDED A MOST BEAUTIFUL..... THEY WILL BE AWARDED A
$500 PHOTO SHOOT WITH COSMO. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WILL GO ON FACIAL BEAUTY AND
YOUR PHOTOS..... I HAVE THREE TO AWARD IF ENOUGH TO HAVE THREE SETS. IF NOT
THERE WILL BE TWO AWARDED.
GET THEM ENTERIES IN..
CRYSTAL'S PHOTOS WILL SPONSER A $250 SHOOT
BLOCK RATE ON HOTEL IS $94 DOLLARS. MUST RESERVE BY AUGUST THE 21ST TO GET THIS RATE.
RATE FOR PAGEANT IS $100 IF DEPOSIT IS TO ME BY AUGUST THE 20TH RATE IS $75 AND CAN ADD BUT BUDDY SUPREME AT THE DOOR FOR $45.
ALL DEPOSITS IS TO ME POSTAL MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO TRACEY TURNER OR PAYPAL TO KYHIABERRY@YAHOO.COM
IF YOU NEED ANYTHING EMAIL ME OR CALL 859-817-0793

Subject: DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!

Author:
DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:30:28 05/14/10 Fri

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY MAY 15TH!!

WE ARE NATURAL PRO!

All types of Natural Pro photos accepted!

Only .50 cents per photo to enter!

Everyone has a photo for this one!!

COMPS - PHOTOBACKERS - AND MORE AS LOW AS $3!

Subject: .

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:07 05/07/10 Fri

<www.carolinesconsignments.com

Visit Our Online Pageant Consignment Store Today . . National Level Clothing. Buy or Sell your items.. We Are Your One Stop Shop For All Your Pageant Needs!!!!!!. . .!!!!

Order your custom Music CD for your next routine. One of a kind, no duplicates. You can also add your childs picture and name to the CD.CLICK BELOW
!!!!!!. . .!!!!

CAROLINES CUSTOM DESIGNS..
Visit us today at www.carolinesconsignments.com
or email: carolinesconsign@goldrush.com
!!!!!!. . .!!!!

CAROLINES CUSTOM DESIGNS..
Visit us today at www.carolinesconsignments.com
or email: carolinesconsign@goldrush.com

Subject: COME ENTER TODAY!

Author:
COME ENTER TODAY!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:42 02/26/10 Fri

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW FEBRUARY 27TH!

WE ARE PROOFS!!

NEW & OLD ACCEPTED!!

***NEW LOWER ENTRY FEE - $6 UNLIMITED!!***

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW FEBRUARY 27TH!

WE ARE NATURAL PRO ONLY!!

NEW & OLD ACCEPTED!!

Subject: New National Pageant Dress Glitz / Baby Doll / Casual Wear for Sale

Author:
pageantstage@gmail.com (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:07 01/06/10 Wed

CLICK IMAGE TO OUR EMAIL FOR DETAIL

Subject: Rebel Sports (COJ217462)

Author:
javed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:16 12/29/09 Tue

AFL, NRL, Rugby League, Rugby Union,
Australian Rules, Exercise, Cricket,
Cycling, Footwear, Hockey, Watersports,
Supporter Wear, Trampolines, Golf,
Merchandise, Netball, football boots,
guernseys, jerseys, Sporting Goods.
(http://www.cyberonlinejobs.net/sport)

Subject: Embroidery (COJ217443)

Author:
asad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:48:26 12/24/09 Thu

Embroidered badges, polo shirts,
t-shirts, workwear, corporate apparel,
caps, jackets and much more......
(http://www.cyberonlinejobs.com/emb)

Subject: Embroidery (COJ217615)

Author:
adeel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:59:11 12/23/09 Wed

Subject: Embroidery (COJID217575)

Author:
ayaz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:23:21 12/22/09 Tue

Subject: Embroidery (COJ217423)

Author:
rahana90
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:33 12/22/09 Tue

Subject: Gowns For Sale!

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:50:01 12/21/09 Mon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270504868497&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270504856197&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Subject: Miss New England Pageant (NY & NJ residents welcome)

Author:
Couto Pageants, Inc.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:40 12/15/09 Tue

Couto Pageant Productions, Inc
presents our
16th ANNUAL MISS NEW ENGLAND PAGEANT

16th Annual
MISS NEW ENGLAND Pageant
SHERATON - Bradley Airport in Conn
MARCH 27 & 28, 2010
March 27 for AGES: 0-5 yrs (only $195 fee)
March 28 for AGES: 6 + yrs ($295 fee)
10 Divisions for AGES: 0 - 40+ Yrs
Each age division QUEEN WINS a $1,000 Bond and full sponsorship to the MISS U.S. of
AMERICA Pageant where you can win a $5,000 Bond!!
Apply ONLINE: CoutoPageants.com

- Couto Pageant Productions, Inc is Celebrating 21 Years of Producing Quality Pageants!!
We donate a portion of proceeds to ST. JUDE Hospital.
Feel free to email director with questions:
CoutoPageants@aol.com

www.coutopageants.com

APA Web & Banner Design

Subject: Advertise at COJ Network (COJ216482)

Author:
atta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:42:29 12/14/09 Mon

Subject: Westfield Fashion (COJ217126)

Author:
Aamir
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:17:51 12/13/09 Sun

Westfield is your source for fashion
shopping and beauty. What???s What provides
the latest fashion news, advice on clothing,
shoes and accessories, personal stylist bookings
and current information on fashion offerings
from Westfield stores.
(http://www.cyberonlinejobs.com/fash)

Subject: Embroidery (COJ217462)

Author:
javed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:13 12/12/09 Sat

Subject: Embroidery (COJ217186)

Author:
Moiz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:50 12/04/09 Fri

Subject: Advertise at COJ Network (COJ216170)

Author:
abat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:11 11/19/09 Thu

We offer best opportunities for vendors who
want to boost their sales and redirect healthy
traffic over their web sites or want to market
products, services etc all over the world via
classified sites, forums, Emails, site to site
posting Web-surfing. just try one time and you
get result of it

Subject: Advertise at COJ Network (COJ217186)

Author:
Moiz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:20 11/15/09 Sun

get result of it
(http://www.cyberonlinejobs.com)

Subject: CHRISTMAS FULL GLITZ PAGEANT IN PENSACOLA FL. DEC.19TH $50 DOLLARS ONLY

Author:
CRYSTAL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:26 11/12/09 Thu

:: YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ::

Country Kings & Queens Christmas Pageant

VENDORS ATTENDING:
H/M CRAWFISH24@YAHOO.COM

H/M AND TANNING WINNINGTOUCH@YAHOO.COM

H/M KATHY H/M KATHY (850) 305-8056

Subject: Advertise at COJ Network (COJ216959)

Author:
Jamila Ghulam Abbas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:36 11/07/09 Sat

get result of it

Subject: Advertise at COJ Network (COJ217033)

Author:
Abid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:41:19 11/04/09 Wed

get result of it

Subject: High Glitz Book Launch Party

Author:
PowerHouse Books
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:01:50 11/02/09 Mon

Subject: Click Work Collect (COJ216170)

Author:
NAEEMULHASAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:47:28 10/31/09 Sat

International Job Company seeks home workers wishing to earn for
all completed work. Guaranteed income when you register in any of
our work at home package.

Subject: COME ENTER TODAY!!

Author:
COME ENTER TODAY!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:29:58 10/25/09 Sun

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 28TH!

. : : ALL-STAR COVER KIDS PHOTO CONTEST : : .

: : We are "A look at the Past" this month! : :

DIG OUT THOSE "OLD" PHOTOS!!

ONLY $8 UNLIMITED TO ENTER!

ENTER TODAY! ENTER TODAY! ENTER TODAY! ENTER TODAY!

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15TH!

GOT CHANGE?
JACKPOT PHOTO CONTEST

:: NATURAL AMATEUR ONLY! ::

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15TH!

ONLY .50 CENTS TO ENTER!!

Both contests are "I WIN!" affiliates

Subject: CHRISTMAS PAGEANT IN PENSACOLA FL.

Author:
crystal george
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:58 10/19/09 Mon

Christmas Myspace Graphics

REGISTER NOW FOR CHRISTMAS PAGEANT
COUNTRY GIRL AND BOY CHRISTMAS PAGEANT IN PENSACOLA

STARTING AT 9AM AT THE LUXURY HOTEL (850) 484-5451
6703 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL
IF HAVE ALOT OF CONTESTANTS WILL BE HOSTED AT
SAMS FUN CITY THEME PARK BEHIND HOTEL THANKS
FOR MORE INFO CALL THANKS 850 528 4307

ENTER BY OCT.31ST AND YOUR OVERALL IS INCLUDED ITS $100 you can send your deposit of $50 now and pay rest at door or pay all now 1st 10 to pay all get a gift...
$25 FOR PHOTOGENIC FOR 5 PICTURES ONLY 5 PICTURES
OR BEST AWARDS BEST HAIR,BEST DRESS,BEST SMILE, BEST PERSONALTY $10
PLEASE TO ALLOW OTHERS TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN ONLY FIVE PHOTOS THANKS IF YOU WANT TO ENTER PHOTOGENIC IT WILL NOT KEEP YOU FROM WINNING ANY OF THE OTHER TITLES OR OVERALL
MERRY CHRISTMAS HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE PAGEANT THANKS
ONLINE FORM IS FOR HIGHER FEE AND NOT CORRECT IF YOU ARE DOING THIS AND AND WANT IT FOR A LOWER RATE EMAIL ME FOR FORM
EMAIL: GREATMOM0001@HOTMAIL.COM OR 850-528-4307 AND I WILL SEND YOU A FORM THANKS
also more than one child let me know will give a sibling discount

AT THIS PAGEANT YOU WILL NEED ONE FORMAL DRESS AND ONE FUN WEAR
FORMAL WEAR, CAMO WEAR, WESTERN WEAR AND CHRISTMAS WEAR

Christmas Myspace Graphics

FORM CAN COPY AND PRINT AND EMAIL OR MAIL IN THANKS

DEC 19 2009

CHRISTMAS PAGEANT

COUNTRY GIRL AND BOY CHRISTMAS PAGEANT

ANY QUESTIONS CALL 850 528 4307 CRYSTAL PAGEANT DIRECTOR

STARTING AT 9AM AT THE LUXURY HOTEL (850) 484-5451

6703 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL

IF HAVE ALOT OF CONTESTANTS WILL BE HOSTED AT

SAMS FUN CITY THEME PARK BEHIND HOTEL THANKS

FOR MORE INFO CALL THANKS 850 528 4307

Wear:FORMAL WEAR, PAGEANT DRESS, TUX FOR GUYS ALSO THIS WILL BE A FULL PAGEANT THATS FORMAL WEAR AND CASUAL WEAR OR CHRISTMAS WEAR , BEST CAMO AND WESTERN WEAR OR CHOOSE CAMO/WESTERN WEAR

YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ALL EVENTS

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DO JUST ONE OR ALL WE WILL TAKE THE HIGHEST SCORE TO GO TOWARDS YOUR FUN WEAR

THE WAY YOU CAN WIN IS THE HIGHEST FORMAL WEAR ADDED WITH YOUR FUN WEAR

PHOTOGENIC IS AN OPTIONAL EVENT

SATURDAY DECEMBER 19TH 2009

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE DOING THE BEAUATY PAGEANT

WILL MAIL YOU FORM
ALL CHECKS WILL GET A $50 DOLLAR FEE FOR RETURN CHECK THANKS
850 528 4307 ASK FOR CRYSTAL
CONTACT CRYSTAL FOR MORE INFORMATION
REGISTER BY NOV 1ST 2009

AND IT WILL ONLY BE $200

FOR FORMAL WEAR, CASUAL WEAR OR CHRISTMAS WEAR, CAMO, AND WESTERN WEAR MUST PAY IN FULL BEFORE NOV 1ST 2009 AND PAY DOOR ENTRY TOO FOR PARENTS AND VIEWERS

IF YOU WANT TO GO FOR PHOTOGENIC ITS $25 DOLLARS

ONLY 5 PICTURES PLEASE TO MAKE IT FAIR TO OTHERS ALSO TO GO FOR OVERALL WINNER OF EVERYTHING

TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING IS $100 FOR PAGEANT AND $25 FOR PHOTOGENIC

$10 FOR OVERALLS

THERE WILL BE A QUEEN IN EACH AGE DIVISON
THEY GET CROWN,TROPHY, SASH,AND BIG TOY

THEN THE RUNNER UPS

WHICH GETS A CROWN TROPHY AND TOY

GIRLS AGE 0-12 M 13M- 23M 2YR 3YR 4YR 5YR 6YR 7YR 8YR 9YR

10YR 11-13 13-16

BOYS 0-2 2-4 4-6

KING GETS A CROWN TROPHY SASH AND BIG TOY

AND THE RUNNER UPS GET A TROPHY AND TOY

FOR EACH AGE GROUP

EACH GROUP GETS A GIFT
THERE WILL BE A BEST DRESS, (TROPHY)
BEST FUN WEAR (TROPHY)

AND BEST PHOTO (TROPHY AND GIFT)

BEST HAIR,BEST DRESS,BEST SMILE, BEST PERSONALTY GETS AN AWARD

PHOTOGENIC $25

BEST HAIR,BEST DRESS,BEST SMILE, BEST PERSONALTY $15
OVERALL ENTRY IS AN EXTRA $10

OVERALL WINNER WINS BIG TROPHY AND SASH AND CROWN STOCKING OF GOODIES AND $500 CASH AND BIG TOY SECERET GIFT OVERALL WINNER IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE MOST POINTS IN ALL PHOTOGENIC NOT INCULDED IN THIS SCORE

OVERALL PHOTOGENIC WINS $100 AND CROWN AND GIFT

ONLY ONE WINNER MUST HAVE 40 TO ENTER TO PAY CASH

DOOR ENTRY OF $35 PER PERSON MUST PAY BEFORE PAGEANT

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY AND PAID BY NOV 1ST 2009 TO GET DISCOUNT YOU CAN REGISTER AFTER IT WOULD BE $200 FOR EVERYTHING INCULDING EXTAS LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS 11/14/09

EVERYONE WILL GO HOME WITH SOMETHING

A CROWN,SMALL TROPHY, AND STOCKING

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT MY PAGEANT FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL
PAGEANTSBYCRYSTAL@LIVE.COM

THANKS

WEB: PAGEANTSBYCRYSTAL.YOLASITE.COM

MUST BRING 3 PRESENTS FOR YOUR AGE GROUP SPEND $5 DOLLARS ON EACH THANKS

CANT ENTER WITH OUT THEM HAVE WRAPPED PLEASE THEY WILL BE AWARDED TO QUEEN, RUNNER UP, AND PRINCESS

CHISTMAS FORM FILL OUT AND MAIL IN THANKS ANY QUESTIONS CALL 850 528 4307

AGE GROUP _____________________________

NAME____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AGE________________________________________DATE OF BIRTH________________________________

HAIR COLOR______________________________________________EYE COLOR____________________________________________

PARENTS___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PHONE:________________________________________________

EMAIL:__________________________________________________

ADDRESS:_________________________________________________

CITY_______________________________________STATE__________________________ZIP__________________

HOBBIES:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SPONOR BY:________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SPONSOR AD IS $120 EACH THAT WILL SHOW NAME OF SPONSOR AND 2 PICTURES OF CONTESTANT NO BIGGER THAN 4X6 2 OF THEM,4 WALLETS, OR 1 8X10

PAGEANT REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 9:00 AM PAGEANT STARTS AT 10:30 AM

ENTRY FEE FOR PAGEANT IF YOU PAY IN FULL $100 THATS FORMAL WEAR,CASUAL WEAR / CHRISTMAS WEAR, CAMO, AND WESTERN WEAR NOT PHOTOGENIC OR OVERALL

$100 COVERS EVERYTHING BUT PHOTOGENIC AND OVERALL OR BEST AWARDS

PHOTOGENIC $25__________

OVERALL $10____________

BEST HAIR,BEST DRESS,BEST SMILE, BEST PERSONALTY $15 ____

CHECK IF YOU ARE DOING THEM

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT FUN WEAR YOU WILL BE DOING TO SO BEST PERSONALTY OR IF YOU WILL BE DOING ALL WRITE BELOW WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING

AFTER NOV 1ST 2009 $150 FOR ENTRY NOT PHOTGENIC OR OVERALL OR BEST HAIR,BEST DRESS,BEST SMILE, BEST PERSONALTY SO REGISTER EARLY

AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER EACH AGE GROUP IS DONE IN FORMAL WEAR, CASUAL/CHRISTMAS WEAR ,CAMO,AND WESTERN WEAR THERE WILL BE A BREAK TO JUDGE PHOTOS AND TO COUNT SCORES

FOR INFORMATION ON AWARDS SEE WEBSITE

PAGEANTSBYCRYSTAL.YOLASITE.COM

OR

850 528 4307

ALSO IF YOU ENTER PHOTOGENIC YOU CAN BRING UP TO 5 PHOTOS PLEASE DONT BRING ANY MORE TO MAKE IT FAIR TO OTHERS THANKS

PLEASE READ AND SIGN

AFTER I PAY I UNDERSTAND THERE IS NO REFUND NO PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT DOOR YOU CAN PAY BY CHECK THERE IS A $50 FEE FOR RETURN CHECKS PLEASE SEND ONLY GOOD CHECKS THANKS

SEND A CHECK TO 822 TINA AVE PENSACOLA FL 32505

ONLY REASON FOR REFUND:

THERE WILL BE A REFUND IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CONTESTANTS TO COMPETE THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON AND IT WOULD BE MAILED BACK BEFORE PAGEANT

I GIVE MY SON/DAUGHER PERMISSION TO BE IS THIS PAGEANT

AND

I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NOT HOLD ANY PAGEANT STAFF NOR GUEST NOR PLACE WHERE PAGEANT IS HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BELONGINGS OR ANY ACCIDENTS,DAMAGES,OR LOSSES INCURRED AT PAGEANT OR TO AND FROM PAGEANT. ALL JUDGES DECISONS ARE FINAL I AGREE TO SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AT ALL TIMES. SCORE SHEETS ARE GIVEN AFTER CROWNING WE ASK THAT YOU DONT SPEAK TO JUDGES ABOUT SCORING THERE JOB IS VERY HAD AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A GREAT PERSONAILTY THAT GETS UP ON STAGE AND GIVES IT HER ALL LOTS OF SMILES WE ASK THAT PAREANTS ALLOW THERE CHILD TO HAVE FUN IN THIS PAGEANT ITS ALL ABOUT FUN

SIGN AND DATE BELOW

Subject: STATE PAGEANT

Author:
Autumn Sherburne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:59 10/09/09 Fri

TX Southern Celebrity Pageants

TX Southern Celebrity Pageants
November 14, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX

Supreme Package $115 OR
OVERALL GRAND SUPREME PACKAGE $235

Deposit Deadline November 1st
email: pageantchick27@yahoo.com

Visit Our Web Site at:
www.celebritypageants.com

WE DO OFFER SIBLING DISCOUNTS!!
ONE OVERALL GRAND SUPREME,
TWO GRAND SUPREME,
PLUS!!
10 DIVISION TITLES WILL BE AWARDED!!

NEED Banners? Click here.

APA Designs

Subject: High Glitz

Author:
PowerHouse Books
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:34 09/29/09 Tue

[
Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: High Glitz

Author:
powerHouse Books
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:46:11 09/22/09 Tue

[
Subject: DEADLINES SOON !!! ENTER NOW !!!

Author:
Director, Daisy (WoW !!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:45:47 08/11/09 Tue

Glitz or Natural photo pageant!

Click on banner for more info!

This pageant is in honor of Mrs. Billie Hardin who recently passed away from cancer.
She is a loving angel & will be greatly missed by all.

Starshine Banners- $3 Banners everyday!

[
Subject: DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!

Author:
DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:26 07/13/09 Mon

ENTER TODAY! ENTER TODAY! ENTER TODAY! ENTER TODAY!

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY JULY 15TH!

GOT CHANGE?
JACKPOT PHOTO CONTEST

:: NATURAL PRO ONLY! ::

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY JULY 15TH!

Photobucket

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY JULY 29TH!

. : : ALL-STAR COVER KIDS PHOTO CONTEST : : .

: : We are Print Model this month! : :

Put your best "Fashion" forward!

Natural photos Only!

NEW LOW ENTRY FEE!

Photobucket

Subject: Jr. Miss, Miss Pre-Teen Galaxy and Little Miss Galaxy

Author:
Compete in the fastest growing pageant system in the Galaxy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:16 04/26/09 Sun

HURRY! TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO COMPETE IN THE FASTEST GROWING SYSTEM IN THE GALAXY!
SEE OUR AD IN SUPERMODELS UNLIMITED!

Deadline to enter is June 1, 2009

www.misspreteengalaxy.com

Subject: BEAUTY PAGEANTS

Author:
MISS TOURISM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:39 04/20/09 Mon

firstrowproductions@hotmail.com

NOWS THE TIME TO SIGN-UP for THE MOST FIERCE PAGEANT YEAR YET 2009/2010

To become a Tourism Girl means making a commitment
It is to believe you can do anything
It is to inspire others to action, to help a cause
As a Tourism Girl YOU can make a difference whether speaking out about our National Platform to stop bullying
or champion a cause you are already passionate about
To be a Tourism Girl means a whole lot more than just wearing a crown

If you have goals and dreams-let us help you achieve
If you are the ideal REAL DEAL in your age category
Then you should immediately sign up and begin your year as a TOURISM GIRL
No previous experience required in pageants
No previous experience needed in modeling or acting
Upon paid minimum entry fee you receive: Our beautiful custom made copy-written crown, shown above
a beautiful title sash,
your Tourism Girl Handbook which includes, what it means to be a Tourism Girl, how to schedule appearances for you to wear your crown and sash, expectations on becoming a Tourism Girl. This Handbook is the best one on being more than a beauty queen, it can be applied to your daily life. Lots of great information.
you also, receive your entry paid for the main event of International Miss Tourism in your age group
Miss Photogenic
Miss Congeniality in your age group
And opportunities available to become a hometown celebrity so sign up today!! The girls below in the article did.

10 year old Chiara knows all about making a differenceShe has received a Mayors award for her work on our National Platform to Stop Bullying !!! .

Subject: DEADLINE IS FEB. 27TH!!

Author:
DEADLINE IS FEB. 27TH!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:11:55 02/22/09 Sun

~*JOIN US FOR AN ALL-STAR CELEBRATION!!*~

ALL-STAR COVER KIDS
*SPECIAL* FEBRUARY JACKPOT-STYLE CONTEST

NATURAL PRO ONLY!

DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 27TH!

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

GOT CHANGE? JACKPOT PC
:: STUDIO SHOTS ONLY! ::
ONLY 50 CENTS PER PHOTO TO ENTER!

Subject: CONTESTS

Author:
CONTESTS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:33:20 02/14/09 Sat

~*~*DEADLINE IS TONIGHT!! ~~~~~ ONLY $8 TO ENTER!!*~*~

~*FEBRUARY SPECIAL!*~

GOT CHANGE? JACKPOT PC IS "PROOFS" THIS MONTH!

DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 15TH!

ALL-STAR COVER KIDS

NATURAL PRO ONLY!

Author:
CONTESTS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:14 02/12/09 Thu

~*~*SPECIAL FEBRUARY CONTEST!*~*~

ALL-STAR COVER KIDS

NATURAL PRO ONLY!

Author:
CONTESTS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:56 02/08/09 Sun

~*~*SPECIAL FEBRUARY CONTEST!*~*~

ALL-STAR COVER KIDS

NATURAL PRO ONLY!

Subject: agb

Author:
agb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:27 02/07/09 Sat

Photobucket
VENDORS:

HAIR & MAKEUP:
Miss Desi~
Beautiful Hair, Flawless Air Brush Make Up & Air Brush Tanning
443-567-9942
or
410-676-8085
Visit Miss Desi's Site
Book Now

Misty Page
EMAIL

TANNING:
Miss Desi~
Beautiful Hair, Flawless Air Brush Make Up & Air Brush Tanning
443-567-9942
or
410-676-8085
Visit Miss Desi's Site
Book Now

COACHING

CLOTHING

PHOTOGRAPHY

JEWLERY

MUSIC

MISC.

1 Ultimate Grand Supreme 5,000 Highest Beauty Score, Highest2 Modeling Scores, Highest 2 Photo Scores & Highest Optional Score must have 75 contestants entered in the supreme package to award 5,000 in cash

2 Ultimate Supremes 3,000 bond Highest Beauty Score + Highest 2 Modeling Scores, Highest 2 Photo Sores & Highest Optional

3 Grand Supremes 1,000 bond Highest Beauty Score + Highest 2 Modeling events, 2 Photo events 1 optional

1 Baby Grand Supreme 1,000 bond Highest Beauty + Highest 2 Modeling Scores, Highest Photo Score

2 Beauty Supreme 800.00 bond Highest Beauty Score & Highest Optional Score

3 Mini Beauty Supreme 600.00 bond Highest Beauty & 1 Highest Optional Score

1 Model Supreme 800.00 bond Highest Beauty Score & 3 Highest Modeling Scores

1 Photogenic Supreme 800.00 bond Highest Beauty Score & 3 Highest Photo Scores

1 Grand Talent 800 bond Highest Beauty Score & Highest 2 Talent Scores

Divisional Talent 400 bond 4-5 / 6-8 / 9-11 / 12-13 / 14 +

Level 1 cannot ever have won ever 0-499 at one time 1,000 bond Highest Beauty Score & 2 Highest Optional Scores

Level 2 cannot ever have won 500.00 but not more than 999.00 at one time 1,000 bond Highest Beauty Score & 2 Highest Optional Scores

Level 3 have won over 1000 + 1,000 Highest Beauty Score + Highest Optional Score + Highest Modeling or Photo Score

19 Divisional Kings & Queens 200.00 bond Highest Beauty Score

Hostess ~ Most Referrals

Ambassador ~ Most Ticket / Ad Pages

"Julian Alexander Achievement Award This is a community service award

[
Subject: NO PRICE INCREASE ON ENTRY FEES IN 2009 PLUS $50 OFF

Author:
bobbie oconner - national director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:34 01/17/09 Sat

**DOUBLE HEADER**

TWO GREAT PAGEANTS IN ONE AWESOME DAY!!

NO PRELIM REQUIRED

**SPECIAL OFFER** - COMPETE AT ACM STATE & GET $100 OFF OF CLASSIC TEEN STATE!!

REFER 3 FRIENDS AND COMPETE IN REQUIRED CATEGORIES FOR FREE!!!

DEPOSIT DEADLINE FEBRUARY 25TH

CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFORMATION
AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT MISS BOBBIE!! EMAIL americasclassicmiss@worldnet.att.net

Subject: Jr. Miss, Miss Pre-Teen Galaxy and Little Miss Galaxy

Author:
Be a part of the fastest growing system in the Galaxy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:35 01/12/09 Mon

www.MissPreTeenGalaxy.com

Subject: MUST READ if you post

Author:
boni Jovani
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:43 12/25/08 Thu

Are you posting on Pageant Sites, Make money doing so. This is a great opprotunity to make some extra money,

Become an Affiliate of Prom Gown Direct, who sells Designers Prom and Pageant Gowns, by Jovani, Sherri Hill,Terani, Landa and mroe....

Prom Gown Direct will Pay you 50.00 from each sale made when someone clicks on your banner and makes a purchase.

ITS EASY AND FREE TO SIGN UP. Sign up today and start adding your unique banner today to your listings and start making money...
http://www.promgowndirect.com/idevaffiliate/index.php

Subject: 1

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:11 11/28/08 Fri

firstrowproductions@hotmail.com

Welcome to the Official Tourism Girls page, Get on board for our 2009/2010 Pageant!!! We want you to become one of our representatives this year!! And we are offering a limited time special entry to new contestants. All your friends will envy you when you show up in the local papers in your stunning crown and sash. Become a hometown celeb, a role model and use your voice to champion a cause you hold dear to you, use our national platform to stop bullys or we can help you choose your own.

Visit our Official website at www.internationalmisstourism.com And enter NOW!! CHECK OUT OUR MYSPACE AND SEE WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT OUR NATIONAL HELD NOVEMBER 15, 2008!!!
Cant wait to see how you will use your celebrity status!!!

Did you know that YOU could become International Miss Tourism for your Country, State, City or represent your heritage for the 2009/2010 Official International Miss Tourism Pageant??
Did you know you do not have to have experience in pageants or modeling to enter?
Did you know you will receive a crown we specially designed for our pageant and an embroidered satin sash with your chosen title on it? Want fees off then enter our Photo Contest.
Click and sign upto apply today.or www.internationalmisstourism.com

Archives: 1 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

PAGEANT SISTERS UNITE!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.