VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Wed October 28, 2020 00:14:29Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Nelson Fung﹚琌程ρ畍nelson程


Author:
量も
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:00:59 09/24/09 Thu
In reply to: Current Boy 's message, "Re: Tom Chan﹚琌程Τ拜肈ρ畍nelson程" on 19:51:27 09/04/09 Fri

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>衡罢, Tom Chan翴量常Τ,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>眔Τㄇ厩戳い碭Θ丁常琌安.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>τ盆!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>и玒蔦┦暗筁.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom ChanΤ翴,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>毙眔,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>暗眔,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>и玒Tom Chan碞穦暗d
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom Chan ΤΩ绑量岿オchem
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D偿,蛤σ刚,Τpart
>>氮岿,Tom
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chan玒溯玿say
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sorry,碞蒒delete兵拜肈,穌璽6
>?>?>>�
>>>>�
>>>>>!
>>>>>>!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>и谋眔衡眔舘,蔦sir妓溯癐,sirぇ�
>e
>>�
>>>�
>>>>?>X
>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>?>?>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>d
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dㄆ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tom chan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>牧種ㄆて螟玒腨德葾常揸タ
>?>?>>�
>>>>�
>>>>>�
>>>>>>E
>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>h
>>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>H
>>>>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-鴏ike蔦
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nelson Fung毙 筁Tom Chan Tom
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chanぃ暗礷畉罢 毙ぃ続
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>種ぃ筁琌碭5E厩ネ
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>羆琌玶﹚琌5E穌ㄆ㎡ぃ琌form1
>,
>>f
>>>o
>>>>r
>>>>>m
>>>>>>2
>>>>>>>,
>>>>>>>>f
>>>>>>>>>o
>>>>>>>>>>r
>>>>>>>>>>>m3盾﹚琌E痁盾辨ね㎝厩稱睲贰
>?>~
>>>�
>>>>U
>>>>>�
>>>>>>P
>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>_
>>>>>>>>>>Dш5E俱, 紇癐珄5E.
>>>>產礚evidence碞睹量.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>溯玒常量眔碭Τ笵瞶
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Tom Chan玒珆毙form6 chem?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Tom Chan 穦σΤ30だ玪
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>玒珆,и玒碭獺
>>>>>
>>>>>玒珆TOM CHANゴもAR.溯,30だ= =
>>>>
>>>>弄眔堡毙
>>>>30だ!!
>>>>毙眔碞毙la
>>>
>>>nelson毙眔程
>>
>>Nelson really does a good job, but he uses Chinese in
>>his lessons.
>
>
>Why he can't use Chinese? That's good for students to
>learn Maths easily and will FULLY understanding on
>that topic.


蔦毙计毙眔玪,ネ笆,concept玪

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: miss chung帝璵Τd...


Author:
穝
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:23 11/08/09 Sun

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>衡罢, Tom Chan翴量常Τ,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>眔Τㄇ厩戳い碭Θ丁常琌安.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>τ盆!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>и玒蔦┦暗筁.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom ChanΤ翴,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>毙眔,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>暗眔,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>и玒Tom Chan碞穦暗d
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom Chan ΤΩ绑量岿オchem
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D偿,蛤σ刚,Τpart
>>>氮岿,Tom
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chan玒溯玿say
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sorry,碞蒒delete兵拜肈,穌璽6�
>H
>>?>?>>�
>>>>>�
>>>>>>!
>>>>>>>!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>и谋眔衡眔舘,蔦sir妓溯癐,sirぇ
>�
>>e
>>>�
>>>>�
>>>>>?>X
>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>?>?>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>d
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dㄆ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tom chan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>牧種ㄆて螟玒腨德葾常揸�
>�
>>?>?>>�
>>>>>�
>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>E
>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>h
>>>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>H
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-鴏ike蔦
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nelson Fung毙 筁Tom Chan Tom
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chanぃ暗礷畉罢 毙ぃ続
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>種ぃ筁琌碭5E厩ネ
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>羆琌玶﹚琌5E穌ㄆ㎡ぃ琌form
>1
>>,
>>>f
>>>>o
>>>>>r
>>>>>>m
>>>>>>>2
>>>>>>>>,
>>>>>>>>>f
>>>>>>>>>>o
>>>>>>>>>>>r
>>>>>>>>>>>>m3盾﹚琌E痁盾辨ね㎝厩稱睲�
>�
>>?>~
>>>>�
>>>>>U
>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>P
>>>>>>>>�
>>>>>>>>>_
>>>>>>>>>>>Dш5E俱, 紇癐珄5E.
>>>>>產礚evidence碞睹量.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>溯玒常量眔碭Τ笵瞶
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>Tom Chan玒珆毙form6 chem?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Tom Chan 穦σΤ30だ玪
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>玒珆,и玒碭獺
>>>>>>
>>>>>>玒珆TOM CHANゴもAR.溯,30だ= =
>>>>>
>>>>>弄眔堡毙
>>>>>30だ!!
>>>>>毙眔碞毙la
>>>>
>>>>nelson毙眔程
>>>
>>>Nelson really does a good job, but he uses Chinese in
>>>his lessons.
>>
>>
>>Why he can't use Chinese? That's good for students to
>>learn Maths easily and will FULLY understanding on
>>that topic.
>
>
>蔦毙计毙眔玪,ネ笆,concept玪


miss chung帝璵Τd...衡衡Τ拜肈?


[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT+7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.