[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:10:09 05/15/17 Mon
Author: Knut Holt
Subject: METHODS TO ENLARGE AND RESHAPE THE PENIS and to make bigger more stable erections
To read about mandatory pelvic examinations in children and eteens, about the paleo diet, orthopedic examination of children with icluded othyer sneaky assessments, about bent or twisted penis as by peyonies disease, please scroll down.
Airsoft pistols, rifles, machine guns, tanks, sniper guns for affordable prices:
Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelings, virility and orgasms.
About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs
Advices and products that can help straighten out a twisted and bent penis, as by Peyronie's disease.
Tools and toys for erotic massage and for sexual play, including all types of sexual role-play. Massage tools and toys to use in all sensual body parts of a man and a women.
Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself
Effective slimming advices: Learn all you need to avoid getting over-weight, to get rid of excessive weight and to remain slim - advices about diet and fat-consuming exercizes.
Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities
Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more
Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.
Mandatory Pelvic Examinations in Children and Teens - a practisestedily more common
By Knut Holt
In many communities around the world, a practice has been established to put children and teens to sleep without much explanations, neither to the kid himself, nor to the parents, and subject intrusive internal inspections through the body openings of the kid. Often one performs endoscopic inspections through all body openings, specimen taking through all body openings and internal function tests in many parts of the body.
But the urinary opening, vagina and anus, as weell as the genitals, always are of the greatest attention by these examinations. Inspections with instruments put in through holes made in the abdominal wall, most often the navel, are also frequent. Boys and girls are subjected equally often to these ordeals and they occur in all countries in the World, but so far only in selcted communitnies. Steadily more communities seem to establish the practice though.
This has been revealed by collecting stories from people that have experienced it, and by analyzing these stories. In the following there is a description about the protocol followed during these ordeals, revealed by the analyzis.
PREPARATIONS FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
What is becoming standard for those two age levels for both boys an girls are somewhat like this.
- The day before the child gets laxatives and only liquids so that the digestive system is clean when going to the health center, or the parents are instructed to give a small enema to help the child get clean the day of the exam.
- When arraving the child will be asked to go to the toilet once more, to undress and lay down on a stretcher with a blanket to cover the body. There the child will get some stuff to be relaxed and drowsy which can be administered in various ways epending on the policy of the health center.
- After this the colon of the child will be flushed several time with an automatic machine or the colonic type to make it totally clean, while the child lies in a sedated state.. The exact methods of colon cleansing before the exam, varies conciderably from setting to setting and will also depend on the thorroughnes of the exam planned. Big enemas of the old fashioned type is seldome done any more.
- Then the child is wheeled into the examination room and placed in appropriate positions, which will vary according to the differnt exams done. Some kind of stirrups or equipment to hold the legs spread and fixed will typically be used for both girls and boys.
EXAMS DONE WITH EXTERNAL METHODS
One will usually begin by examining the kid manually and by external equipment. Obe will perform:
- A general assessment of the hip joints and the musculature in the pelvic floor, by which a finger may be inserted in the anus and also the vagina in girls.
- Inspection of the belly zone and hip joints with an ultrasound sond. For both boys and girls a hernia check with the aid of the ultrasound sond will often be done.
- A neurological exam with touching or electronic sonds to stimulate reflexes and physiological reactions, but one will by all means avoid this test to be interpreted as sexual stimulation. On the other hand, the reactions in the pelvic zone during these stimulations will be used to assess wether the child has been sexually exploited by someone, or has sexual habits.
- For boys a visual inspection of the genital organs, with retraction of the foreskin, spreading of the urethral opening and palpation of the scrotum with testicles. Specimen taking with a swab or sond from the urethral opening.
- For girls a visual inspection and palpation of the outer parts of the vulva. After that separation of the vulvar lips with inspection of the inner contents, including urethral and vaginal opening. Specimen taking from the urethral opening and the outer vagina with a swab or sond.
- Testicular ultrasond inspection of boys.
INTRUSIVE INSPECTION AND SPECIMEN TAKING
After that the mainly external examinations has been done, one will often proceed by more intrusive inspections through the body openings:
- Inspection with specimen taking in the vagina with a thin scope, and not a speculum for younger girls, possibly a speculum for girls in full puberty.
- Vaginal ultrasond inspection for girls.
- An inspection of the urethra of boys in all its length with a thin ultrasond sond.
- An inspection of urethra and bladder with a cystoscope, an exam that has become very easy to do without much disconfort due to the technical development.
- Catheter inserted in the bladder to instill contrast fluid and then examination of the bladder region with an ultrasound probe. The catheter is thereafter let stay in the bladder to drain urine and to serve as a marker during the rest of the exam.
- A possible functional test of the bladder and urethra by fluid pumped in and by a special catheter that can be pumped up, and muscular reactions and pressure monitored.
INTRUSIVE EXAMINATION THROUGH THE ANUS
Thereafter the anal region and the inner organs that can be accessed through the anus will no be inspected. One useually performs:
- Inspection and probes taking in the anus using a speculum.
- Inspection of the pelvic area with an ultrasound sond inserted into the anus.
- Anoscopy or sigmoidoscopy with probe taking.
- A possible functional test of the anus and lower colon with insertion of a tube that is inflated at several points and reaction monitored.
INTRUSIVE INSPECTION THROUGH OTHER ENTRANCES IN THE BODY
The pelvic inspections are always present in these exams, but intrusibe inspections by other routes are also frequent, for example:
- Endoscopic inspection end specimen taking in the nouse.
- Endoscopic inspection and specimen taking down through the esophagus and in the stomach.
- Endoscopic inspection and specimen taking into the throut, trakea and lungs.
- Endoscopic inspection, specimen taking amd tissue samples taking inside the abdominal cavity with a small opening made through the navel or just beneath the navel.
- Placemkent of electronic chips inside the kid that makes it possible for authorities to follow the kid and read body functions through radiocommunication all the time.
SOME GENERAL ASPECTS
The exact sequence of these exams will vary, from clinic to clinic, and depending of the technology used, two or more of these examinations will often be performed in one handling only.
A parent will in some clinics be allowed and even required to stay with the child during the exam and help the child though, but some clinics prefere to give the child deeper sedation, and even general anesthesia to hide the particular for both the child and the parents.
Some clinics will at the end of the exam teach the caregiver about regular checks they can do or even are required to do on the child and how to report findings. Other clinics will regard such teaching as an invitation to child abuse, and even worn parents against close handlings of the child¨s body.
Before this special exam, the child has typically already had a general physical with examination of the whole body, with blood tests and all other standard tests.
REASONS FOR DOING THESE EXAMS
What will the doctor look for during the extensive pelvic checkups.
Some purposes of these exams is to assess the exact development status of the child or teen or to get aware of pelvic problems that needs attention or treatment. This information shall then be used by parents, teachers, sport coaches and other with responsibility for the child during school activities, sport activities and daily routines.
Children and teen also have frequent pelvic problems that usually are overlooked, and the purpose is to catch up such problems so that they can be resolved, or managed during appropriate support.
Some of the things one will look for in girls are:
Development of the shape of clitoris, genital lips and vagina.
Symptoms of hernias that can be seen in the vulva
Imperforate hymen in girls.
Infections of presens of unwanted microbes in the vagina.
Signs of first menstruation
Some of the things one will look for in boys are:
Testicular and scrotal development
Secretion from the prostate and signs of testicular activity
Prostate development, which tells a lot about maturation stage in boys.
Patological processes in the testicles and prostate
Inguinal hernias and similar problems
Urethral valves - flaps of connective tissue where the urethra joins the bladder that partly hinders the flow of urine and can cause urination trouble and infection. Most often affecting boys
Things they will look for in both boys and girls are:
Uretero-pelvic reflux -Ineffective valves where the channels from the kidneys join the bladder, which can cause urine to be pressed up against the kidneys and cause injure and infection in the kidneys. Both boys and girls.
Abnormal placement of the urethral opening and narrow urethra.
Infection or presens of microorganisms in the urethra and anus.
Neurological or functional problems in the bladder, lower colon, rectum or anus, or changes caused by such problems.
Too small bladder capacity.
Signs of chronic inflammatory processes in the digestive system.
Orthopedic problems and rheumatic diseases afflicting the hip joint and the muscles in the pelvic area.
Areas in the urethra, anus or lower colon that are too narrow or abnormally shaped.
Symptoms in the pelvic region caused by problems in other body areas.
OTHER INCENTIVES FOR DOING THESE EXAMS
In addition to the beneficial reason for these exams, there are other more murky and usually secret incitement for these becoming routine:
- Authorities in a area require these exams to be done and reports issued regarding each child.
- A general suspicion of parent of sexual abuse.
- A general surveillance of the population and their intimate habits, including sexual.
- Scientific projects.
A reason that I have abundant evidence for, but that surprised me in the beginning is this: Some primary schools, usually private ones, cooperate with athletic schools and dance academies to find suitable candidates for these schools, and use these exams to find children that are physically suited for these schools.
If they are found suited, subsequent exams of this type under sedation are done more often, an the child is typically manipulated to delay the puberty, enhance flexibility, and control the growth during these exams, to make them suited as dancers and gymnasts.
The most disturbing aspects of these examinations is the placements of chips into the kid, so that authorities can know where the kid is at any time, and read out data about the bodily fuctions at any time.
It also seems that these chips give the possibility to modify the neurological and hormonal functions in the kid through radiocommunication, a fact which is downright allarming.
It looks like these exams and the chip placements is a deliberate step towards a society where the individuals are controlled by authorities at will at any time.
By Knut Holt
Information about alternative disease cures, fitness and sexuality
Paleo Diet, WHat is It and WHat Benefits and Dangers does It Give?
By Knut Holt
In a paleo diet you will eat as people ate before the agriculture was invented. According to the theory, this type of diet is best utilized by the human organisms and does not give intollerance reactions that a modern diet composition often gives.
By a paleo diet you eat like people ate before the agriculture was invented and the purpose of such a diet is to stay young and healthy, loose weight and to help cure chronic diseases.
When you follow a paleo diet (paleolithic diet) you eat the same food, and in the same amounts as people ate before the agricultural area began. Also you do not eat those food types that is thought to have appeared during and after the emergence of agriculture.
The theory tells that this kind of diet is the most natural for human beings. Thereby it will give a person the greatest opportunity to stay young, avoid disease, loose weight, help cure chronic ailments and live long.
HOW IS A CLASSICAL PALEO DIET COMPOSED
In a strict paleo diet you eat animal food like lean meat, fish, seafood, foul and eggs. Furthermore the animals the food is made from must have lived a free life and fed themselves from the nature, or at least an approximately free life like all-year pasturing cattle.
The animal based food is cooked or fried gently, or even eaten raw, as for example like beef tartar or sushi.
In this diet you also eat plant based food like seeds, nuts, mushrooms, almonds, fruit and vegetables. Ideally also this food should be obtained from organisms collected from the nature itself, but organically grown plants are also accepted. The plant foods are eaten raw.
Furthermore you use unrefined oils from nuts, seeds and oily fruits grown organically, including cold-pressed oils from olives, sunflower seeds, almonds, nuts and avocados.
In this diet you do not consume processed or refined food of any kind, including sugar and salt. You do not eat cereals, potatoes, legumes or food made from these, as for example bread. Milk and diary products are also excluded from a pale diet. The theory holds that these food types were not a part of the daily diet before the invention of agriculture.
BENEFITS AND DANGERS WITH A CLASSICAL PALEO DIET
A paleo diet will give you an abundance of protein, fibers, and most vitamins and minerals. The intake of carbohydrates will be more restricted. Much of your energy will come from fat and sugar included in the natural sources. You will not get too much energy, though, which is good if you struggle to loose weight.
But the exclusion of startch-rich plant food can hinder you from getting enough energy. That can make you lose more weight than what is good, and your body can begin breaking down muscle mass and use it as energy source. If you consume much red meat and little fish and seafood, you can also get a too high intake of saturated fat and cholesterole, and a too small intake of vitamin D. If your intake of plant food is restricted to a few types, you can also get too little calcium.
In a warm climate, and if you are very active physically, you can also get too little salt with a paleo diet without added salt.
A classical paleo diet will also be economically expensive.
USEFUL MODIFICATION YOU CAN MAKE TO THE PALEO DIET
It is probably wise to live off a diet composed as near to the paleo-diet as practically and economically possible, but width some modifications:
You should allow yourself to eat some legumes, potatoes, other root tubers, and cereals, but preferably organically grown, and not processed to bread or the like. Legumes and cereals were probably a part of the daily diet from the first appearance of mankind.
If you are very active physically you will also need the starch from these food types to get enough energy. Oat is probably the most valuable cereal to include in the diet.
If you suffer from celiac disease or other types of bad reaction to cereals, you should of course avoid wheat and the cereals you react against.
You should also eat more fish and seafood than meat, in order to avoid a too high consume of saturated fat, and include fat fish to get enough omega-3-fat and vitamin D.
You do not need milk and diary products though. But some diary products will not hurt you unless you suffer from lactose intolerance.
If the climate is warm and you are physically active, you will need to include some salt in the diet, preferably sea-salt.
BENEFITS OF SUCH A MODIFIED PALEO DIET
A paleo diet with the mentioned modifications will best possibly keep you young, healthy and slim. It will give you all nutrients in the right amount, and you avoid consuming artificial ingredients that can destroy your health.
But that does not mean that there does not exist other diet philosophies that are equally good. Among these are diet types where lean milk products play an important role.
Knut Holt is a business consultant and marketer focusing on the health field. At his site there is a lot information useful to improve health and fitness, including slimming and exercise advices. You can also find presentation of products to combat common health issues, to improve fitness and to improve sexual potency and satisfaction.
ORTHOPEDIC EXAMINATIONS IN CHILDREN
By Knut Holt
An orthopedic examination is an integral part of a well-child periodic assessment, and it is also performed both on children and on adults upon special concerns. The extent of the examination varies however much from setting to setting.
CHECK OF GAIT AND MOVEMENT
Checking gait and other movements is often done first in the examination, but can also be an intergral part of the examinations of the separate body areas. One lets the patiant go from and to the examinator while watching him/her walking in both directions. While the pantient is walking, one plays special attention to the function of the hip area, the knees and simultaneous movement in the spinal column.
One also performs other movement tests of the lower or upper body. One lets the patient kneel down, lift the legs up in foreward and sideways direction, lift the arms up over the head foreward or sidewise, bend and twist the neck.
BACK AND SPINE CHECK
The part which is nearly always present is the back and spine check, with a main purpose of caching a developing scoliosis as early as possible, but also to check flexibility of the spine in all natural directions, or flexibilities in abnormal directions. The scoliosis exam which is typically done after the gait inspection, is usually done like this:
One first checks if one shoulder is higher than the other. Then one checks if one hip crest is higher than the other. One looks and feels along the spine while the patient is standig upright to see and feel the curvature. Often abnormal twistings and bendings can be seen right away. To be more sure one also lets the patient bend foreward. Where the spine is curved towards one side, one will see a bump on that side of the back, because the bent part of the spine will be pressed outward on that side. By letting the patient do other bends and twistes with the torso, arms and legs, a more complete picture can be made.
By a more thorrough scoliosis test, geometric instruments to check the angles of the misalignments, so-called scoliometers, are used.
During this test the patient must be naked on the back and also on the upper parts of the buttocks. The very best for the diagnosis is a totally naked patient, so that on can also see misalignment of the buttocks that are assosiated with scoliosis, but one usually lets the patient wear underpants and pulls these down more or less at some point in the test. It is generally recommended that children and teens are examined by such a simple test each year.
If scoliosis is detected with such simple tests, and it looks severe enough, one will often do more thorrough examinations, especially with x-ray imaging.
CHECK OF THE UPPER LIMBS
In addition to the back and scoliosis check, the checking of limbs, joints and their function is a main topic by the orthopedic examination, and especially at the legs and the pelvic zone. Usually the patient will wear short briefs only during this examination. In certain settings one prefere to examine children totally naked.
The shoulder and elbow joints will typically be tested in the next stage. Typically the examination of the upper extremities are performed like this, but all the following movements do not necessarily occur or may occur in another sequence:
- One feels along the arms of the patient from shoulders to fingers to check muscle tone, consistency and temperature.
- On lets the patient swing the arms from a position pointing downwards to a position 90 degrees to the body and pointing foreward.
- One instructs the patient to bend the hands up and down, to each side, and to rotate the hands in both directions.
- On lets the patient swing the arms further so they are pointing stright upwards.
- The patient is then instructed to swing the arms down to a 90 degree to the body and pointing out to each side.Often
- Often the examinator also will take hold of the straight arms and swing them in all directions and press somewhat at the extreme points to thet the flexibility of the shoulder joint.
- The examinator may also take hold of the underarms of the patient, and bend the arms in all ways to test the elbow joint.
- Then the patient is asked to flex the elows as far inwards as possible, and then to a 90 degree angle, and then swing the lower arms and hands in a circle in both directions.
CHECKING THE LEGS AND PELVIC AREA
Later on one usually checks the hip joints and the legs. The patient will usually be laying on the back on an examination table. One will then do several handlings and bendings of the legs to check range of movement:
- One feels along each legs to test consitency, tone of the muscles and the temperature in the leg.
- With both leg straight out, the examinator swings and stretches the foot outwards and inwards, up and down. One also look under the feet to check for abnormalities.
- The patient lays with straight legs and the examinator spreads the legs as far as possible out to each side.
- One flexes the knees of the patient up in a frog fashion and let hisher soles touch each other. Then the legs are spread down to each side.
- One lets the legs lay straight out on the examination table. With one leg still laying straight, one swings the other straight leg up as far as possible and then down again, and the foot is held so that the calves are maximally stretched.
- While one legs lays straight, one flexes the other leg up and tries to press the knee of that leg as far down towards the chest area as possible, while also trying to press the foot as far as possible down towards the thigh, and the foot is held so that the toes point upwards.
- Whith one leg laying straight, one flexes the other leg up so that the thigh and calve make a 90 degree angle, and then one swings the calve as far as possible inwards and outwards.
- With one leg laying straight, one holds under the foot and over the knee, lets the knee joint be flexed and rotate the leg around.
The same tests are then done with the other leg while the first leg is held straight. Many of these tests are often done in one continuous movement. Often the examinator will repeat each test several times to see if the repetition changes the muscle tone and flexibility.
One also lets the patient lift the straight legs with some downward pressure to test strength.
USE OF INSTRUMENTS
The standard orthopedic exam is traditionally a manual and visual examination, but in some areas technical instruments are used by now. Ultrasound exam of the knees, hip joints and shoulder joints is standard in many places, especially in Eastern Europe.
The feet are often checked by letting the patient stand on a hightened transparent platform with a oblique mirror at the underside, so that the examinator can look under the feet of the patient.
OTHER CONCIDERATIONS DONE REGARDING THE PATIENT
As said one will sometimes prefere to have a child completely naked during these tests. This has the advantage that one can see if the cleft between the buttocks, the natal cleft, and the vulvar cleft in girls, are alligned normally. But the child might, depending much upon its cultural heritage, feel it to be embarressing being totally naked during these hip and leg tests.
Even though these tests are necessary for a thorrough assessment of the joints of the lower extremities, the very nature of the movements will also give a mechanical stimulation upon the genital organs and upon the area around the anus. The examinator possibly also looks for the nature of the reactions caused by this stimulation, but will never mention that he she so does.
Even though it is never said openly, one possibly also prefere the child to be naked to test his her psychological reactions upon being inspected rather intimately this way, or to see if the movements cause leakage from the urinary tract, the vagina or anus.
The pediatric services in most countries have a standing order form the authorities of being on constant allert for signs of sexual abuse of children or for signs that the children themselves have unwanted sexual habits, and suspect every parent of being abusers. Even though it is never said openly, it seems that the reactions of the child during these tests often are registered and used to assess the possibility of the child being a victim of abuse or of "self-abuse", an obsolete concept that has gained a new popularity among some pediatricians and child psychologists.
Knut Holt is a business consultant and marketer focusing on the health and erotic fields. At his site there is more information about health, fitness and sexuality. You can also find presentation of products to improve health, including sexual health, and of products in the categories hobby, automotive and apparel.
This article is free to copy as long as the author's name and link is present.
WHAT IS PEYRONIE'S DISEASE?
By Knut Holt
Peyronie's disease consists of hard, fibrous tissue, called plaques, developing within the penile shaft. The plaques are hard, thickened and stiff areas, actually a kind of internal scarring. In this fibroid tissue also calcium compounds can accumulate, making the plaques even harder.
The Peyronie's disease is also called cavernositis, and also sometimes plastic induration. There is probably a chronic inflammation process that leads to this scarring.
The thickened area has less blood flow than normal penile tissue, and do not fill with blood and swell as the normal spongy areas in the inside of the penis. Therefore the penis swells more at the opposite side, and gets a curvature towards the side containing the plaques when erected.
If the plaques are found at several places, more complex deformations will develop. The abnormal bending, twisting or swelling within the penis, often also lead to painful erections.
Any man from the age of 18 and upwards can develop Peyronie's disease. The average age of men suffering from Peyronie`s disease is 50.
THE SYMPTOMS AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE CONDITION
The three main characteristics of cavernositis are:
- One or more small hard lumps underneath the skin, or a continuous hard, stiff and thickened area.
- Abnormal bent or crooked penis when erect. All penises have some curvature, but by this disease, the penile bend increases, and one may get a very curved penis. The penis may be bent as a banana or in an angular fashion. The penile bending is most often up, but may be down, to the left side, to right or sloping.
-The bending is usually to the same side as that of the hard thickened area when the penis is erected.
-The hard areas in the erected penis may look like bumps, making the penis irregular.
- Sometimes the penis bends greatly enough to make sexual intercourse difficult, or impossible.
- Pain during erections caused by the pressure from the hard areas in the penis, or from the stretched skin at the opposite side of the penis.
- One may not notice the bend immediately, as it tends to develop over one to three months and later than the hardness and stiffness of the indurations.
- The plastic induration may progress and cause impotence. Sometimes the Peyroni's disease will clear up by itself, but this may take several years.
THE CAUSES OF PEYRONIE¨S DISEASE
The exact cause of the induration is unknown. It's not a sign of an underlying serious condition, and it is not a sexually transmitted infection. It is possible that the disease can begin with an inflammation in the penile tissue. An inflammation may be caused by an allergic or auto-immune reaction. Although the Peyronie's disease is not an infection, an initial infection can damage the penile tissue and cause an inflammation that develops into Peyronie's disease. Men having the inflammatory condition called Systemic Lupus Erytematosus more often get Peyronie's disease.
Vitamin E deficiency seems to be a contributing factor in causing the disease. Diabetes may cause damage of blood vessels, and if this damage occurs in the erectile bodies of the penis, Peyronie's disease can develop. Peyronie's disease is sometimes a side effect of the drug Inderal (propanolol) used against high blood pressure.
Sometimes a physical injury to the penis that causes internal bleeding, or a series of such injuries, is the initial cause. A habit of violent sexual activity may cause such injuries. It is thought that some men may have a genetic disposition to the condition.
Plastic induration of the penis is not a cancer, and cannot cause cancer, however a lump or deformation in your genitals that develops, must be examined.
TREATMENT OG PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
Not all men with Payronie's disease require treatment. The disease sometimes go away by itself. If the condition is pronounced, it is also difficult to find a remedy that can cure every sign of the disease, but several methods can take away most penis changes associated with Peyronie's. Here is a survey of treatment methods used today.
Tamoxifen - In its early stages of the disease a medication called Tamoxifen has been shown to prevent the formation of the fibrous plaque by Peyronie's disease. This drug is also used in the treatment of breast cancer, but the two conditions are not related.
Vitamin E and B - Vitamin E and B is sometimes effective in easing the pain and as a treatment for the penile deformity by Peyronie's disease.
Verapamil - Verapamil, often used in the treatment of high blood pressure, has been shown to decrease the size of the plaque and decrease the pain when injected directly into the plaque, and thus also improve the penis shape distortion by peyronie's disease.
Shock wave therapy - Extracorporeal shock wave therapy, or ESWT, a new treatment, is being used in some hospitals for the Peyronie's disease. Although the initial results of this new approach to treat Peyronie's disease have been promising, the long-term outcome is still undetermined.
Surgery - This is sometimes considered if Payroni's disease has lasted for a year or more and it hasn't progressed or regressed for at least three months. By the Nesbitt procedure one removes tissue opposite to the curve to straighten the penis. Another procedure involves putting a graft or part of a vein within the fibrous plaque to lengthen this area. In certain cases of Pyrenees disease, surgical insertion of a penile prosthesis (implant) is recommended.
Radiation therapy - This treatment modality has been tried, but the results are unpredictable and sometimes the opposite of the intended one.
Peyronie's Disease and Abnormally Bent Penis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options
Traction devices - On the market, you can buy mechanical devices to use on the penis some time daily that gently pull upon the penile tissue to straighten out the penis, and thus mending the penis from the curvature caused by Peyronie's disease.
Knut Holt is an internet consultant and marketer focusing on health items. Please visit this web-sites for natural help against common diseases, for example: Genital problems, Peyronie's, over-weight, acne, eczema, hypothyroidism, fatigue, depression, hemorrhoids, joint pain, hypertension, high cholesterol, circulatory problems, digestive ailments, allergies, menstrual problems, respiratory diseases and more:
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/217881
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |