VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:55:32 12/17/07 Mon
Author: Christoph
Subject: some transatlantic feedback from me as well

So, I'm sitting here in Vienna, Austria, shedding a tear or two as I learn that you had just done a show not too far away, only two months ago. but I only found out about your band last sunday when I watched 'transatlantic feedback' on tv.

I spent the last two days gathering all the information I could get and listening to what is available on the internet, trying to compensate for all the years I missed. i ordered 'black monk time' - it should be on its way - plus one for a friend of mine who is celebrating his 30th birthday and is just as crazy about music as I am. I can't wait to see his jaw drop when he puts it on for the first time ... he will look as silly as I did on sunday.

of course I'm not old, but still, I'm not exactly a teenager either and at thirty the times when you get all enthusiastic about the latest record you've discovered for yourself get very rare. well I just had such a moment and although I'm still excited, I'm trying hard to stay objective ... the conclusion is the same: you guys created one of the best records I have ever heard. thank you, thank you, thank you. merry christmas,

christoph.

p.s.: and, by the way, you are one of the best live-bands I've ever seen. there is a short cut on youtube where you play higgle-dy piggle-dy in london last year ... wow

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.