VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:55:32 12/17/07 Mon
Author: Christoph
Subject: some transatlantic feedback from me as well

So, I'm sitting here in Vienna, Austria, shedding a tear or two as I learn that you had just done a show not too far away, only two months ago. but I only found out about your band last sunday when I watched 'transatlantic feedback' on tv.

I spent the last two days gathering all the information I could get and listening to what is available on the internet, trying to compensate for all the years I missed. i ordered 'black monk time' - it should be on its way - plus one for a friend of mine who is celebrating his 30th birthday and is just as crazy about music as I am. I can't wait to see his jaw drop when he puts it on for the first time ... he will look as silly as I did on sunday.

of course I'm not old, but still, I'm not exactly a teenager either and at thirty the times when you get all enthusiastic about the latest record you've discovered for yourself get very rare. well I just had such a moment and although I'm still excited, I'm trying hard to stay objective ... the conclusion is the same: you guys created one of the best records I have ever heard. thank you, thank you, thank you. merry christmas,

christoph.

p.s.: and, by the way, you are one of the best live-bands I've ever seen. there is a short cut on youtube where you play higgle-dy piggle-dy in london last year ... wow

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.