VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:29:47 01/15/08 Tue
Author: Cash Lundberg (Memories)
Subject: David Havlicek

I was shocked to hear of David's passing. We were childhood best friends. In grade school, they called us the 3 musketeers. David, Dick Smith, and myself. As I'm at the computer reading all the mail on this site, the tears just keep coming. I last saw him years ago at our Renton High School Class of 1961 Reunion.
What's sadder still, is I still live in Renton as I see he did, and we didn't stay in touch, and now it's too late.
Many times I thought about finding and getting in touch with him, but never did.
My advice to anyone that reads this - if there's anyone out there that you have the same thoughts about, whether it's an old friend, relative or whatever -- go find them before you find yourself in front of your computer with the tears still flowing, because it's too late.

The only solice I have is that David is with Dick right now, and hopefully some day, I will hook up with both of them in Heaven.

Cash Lundberg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.