VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:43:17 01/27/08 Sun
Author: Alexander ((tired but happy from dancing the tango))
Subject: Re: What a sad news
In reply to: gary again.. 's message, "Re: What a sad news" on 03:25:49 01/26/08 Sat

Hi Gary, thank you very much for your kind reply! Well, it's just an homemade calendar with some of the photographs, I thought Dave might have enjoyed (and the other monks maybe too). I'm only an amateur photographer, but I liked the effects you get when not using a flash light. Sometimes it's just blurred, but sometimes it seems to preserve some of the energy of the music and the musicians.
Well, it was just a humble gift of a fan for the monks because I enjoyed the concert in Frankfurt so much. It means a lot to me. Unfortunately the timing of my letter was not very good.
But anyway, all the photos could be found on the CD that was also included in the letter. So if anybody likes some of the pictures, it will be no problem to make prints.

Best wishes to all from Heidelberg! Especially to Dave's wife Irene (I had the pleasure to talk to her in Frankfurt.)
Alexander

P.S.
One of may favourite pictures of Dave I put online:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_iMr-iAiniSo/R5cYiNw8HqI/AAAAAAAAARA/ajhnUxnVXdA/s1600-h/Dave-Day.jpg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.