VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:30:29 02/09/03 Sun
Author: Steve
Subject: history of work
In reply to: Gary 's message, "Re: short films" on 04:01:15 01/26/03 Sun

Hi Gary, thanks for the kind response, and I appologize this took so long for me to get back. I understand what you said about the film which is currently being made. But here is a brief summary of my work: My last completeed film (January of this year) was a 16mm short (8 min.) that revolved arround Lincoln and Booth. It was more of an imaginative project than a historical film, although it did have facts in it. It was received well, although a lot of people it seemed didn't know what to think. It came in tied for second at a small festival where I live, here in Chicago. My current projects are a few more film shorts, a feature documentary shot on digital video that involves the faculty of a high school. After that I'm doing a feature length narrative which is in preprodution I guess you could say. But everything is going well. So yes, perhaps when times allows, and if you are interested (I'll post more details about what I might like to do) we could work something out as you said. How does that sound? Well, take it easy Gary.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.