VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: Cheetahs- 6 DuBois County -1

Author:
Seattle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:02:28 06/09/02 Sun

I attended my first regular season Cheetahs game of the year tonight and was thrilled at the outcome. A beautiful 6-1 victory over DuBois County.

Great offensive & defensive performance by Orland Park native & Providence alum Dan Firlit. His 2 HR's and 4 RBI's led the Cheetahs to victory. His stellar defensive play helped keep the visiting Dragon's off the board in the late innings. Also, kudos to James Cleeland on his complete game victory. He scattered 5 hits thru 9 innings and was impressive when he had to be.

Deb: What was the deal in purchasing the "baseball beads" from the youngster sitting next to me. You mean you can't get this freebee from the Cheetahs, for all the work you do on this website? (LOL!).

I was happy to learn at the end of the game that I answered the Nightly trivia question correctly to win a pair of Cheetah box seats. I plan on being back out at "the Hawk" tomorrow afternoon (1 PM) to see the Cheetahs take the series from the Dubois County Dragons, in my customary Cheetahs #10 Chico Walker (remember him fans?). Best manager in Cheetah franchise history; but if Dana Forsberg keeps this up, I might change my mind and jersey #!!

Dana Forsberg: Nice job of managing tonight. Thanks for leaving Clee in there to get the complete game victory, as well as having the bullpen ready just in case! Looking for more positives tomorrow. Keep up the good work all!

Seattle
Cheetah fan since '99

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.