VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: Ticket director fired, but truth is hidden!

Author:
Informant
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:47:07 07/03/02 Wed

Although my original message was erased by the webmaster, we still need to support fired ticket director David Fitzgerald. The paying public has a right to know what is going on with the front office of THEIR team. Please, Debbie and Mr. Heeman, don't hide the truth. Everyone, please contact Chuck Heeman to protest of the unjust firing of ticket director David Fitzgerald! If anyone sees this message before it likely erased again, plese contact me for more information! Again, I thank everone for their time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Ticket director fired, but truth is hidden!

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:04 07/03/02 Wed

This boards main purpose is for fans of the Cheetahs to talk about the team, ask questions, get answers, and general chit chat about the team. Not for "In House" matters that should be kept private between employees and the BallClub/Managers. Which is the reason the original post was removed from the boards.

I'm sure (As with any employee who has ever been fired anywhere) there are legitimate reasons for the dismissal that have not been mentioned or brought to light in your post. We all must remember there are two sides to every story.

Let it be noted that I have no information on what is going on in the front office, I am not taking sides, I am just a fan like most people who visit. I Just want to express my feelings (as the paying site owner) on what this boards purpose is, and ask that you (and others) respect my wishes that "in house" matters be kept between The Management and persons involved. I really do hate having to remove things from the boards, and hope I won't have to in the future.

Thanks for Reading!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Ticket director fired, but truth is hidden!

Author:
FlySigPi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:01 07/24/02 Wed

Informant:

I am interested in hearing about the firing of Dave Fitzgerald. I missed the message that was erased prior to your last message. Wasn't he involved with some sort of a ticket sellers union? Just curious. The Cheetahs have seen at least three ticket sellers drop out of the organization in only a year. What happened?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.