VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: Re: James Rinne

Author:
Greg
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:36:51 08/23/02 Fri
In reply to: MikeNY 's message, "Re: James Rinne" on 14:07:28 08/23/02 Fri

Mike from NY Writes:
"All things considered,I think Dana Forsberg has done a good job with this team, particularly when you consider that he was thrust into the job a week into the season."

Response:
I wouldnt say he was thrust into the job, Dana and previous manager Chad lived together and played for previous teams together they were and are tight and I am sure it was no surprise to Dana that Chad was leaving.

Mike from NY Wrote:
"Committing another year to a twenty-five year old manager who is a bright student of the game and has learned this league both as a player and a manager would be a good strategic start to a sound organizational plan"

Response:
Nothing personal but I disagree the current manager is too young, how can players who are the same age and older look up to a manager that was once their teammate and then took over managing and whom is the same age or younger than some of the players? I would guess some of the team might have become upset to see one of their peers take over management, without other players on the team being given that chance. What the Cheetahs need is an older more authoratative person to look up to maybe Carlos May could take over as manager. The other Frontier League teams seem to have a more mature managerial base, and I think the Cheetahs should follow suit.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.