Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked With A Switch

Author:
Johan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:17:01 06/27/10 Sun
In reply to: Joe 's message, "Spanked With A Switch" on 12:31:57 03/13/10 Sat

>Were you spanked growing up, especially during teen
>years, with a fresh cut switch?
>
>Required to go cut a switch for your own spanking?

Yes to both questions. Switch was occasionally used when we were at our cottage or visiting somewhere country side like my cousins plase. They grew there;)

It was the spanking implement our mothers preferred among hand spankings. She picked the switch herself using thin birch branches. All kids in our family got it from her before our preteen years, my sisters only got spanked with a switch because dad did not spank girls. I got it at least once or twice from mom, but after age 9 from dad too. Moms idea was, that when once picked and used, the switch was stored in to our bathroom as a reminder for a week (then it was not so fresh any more ;).

Dad spanked boys in our family and he usually used a leather belt on us. My cousins from his side, as I know, never got spanked with a switch so I guess he got the idea of using fresh cut switch from mother ;) Me and my brother had to got cut our own switches from the birch tree, so it really was fresh cut. A switch was a bundle of two or three thin and flexible birch branches. In our household the switches got not much to do with those judicial birches one can see in old pictures, it was a smaller and lighter "childrens versoin" of a judicial birch.

Still, it is a vicked thing. You donīt even have to hit very hard with a birch switch: Being thin and flexible it gives a good sting on a bare butt. It makes a good impact without doing much damage. My favorit really!

Embarrassed to admit, but got spanked still few times with a fresh self cut switch at 13, pants down or off, bent over a chair or something (and once over pants at 14, that did not hurt, but as an embarrassing reminder). Having to go cut it yourself was embarrassing and humiliating, especially the times my siblings or cousin got to know about it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked With A SwitchJoe to Johan16:09:27 06/28/10 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.