VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked With A Switch

Author:
Johan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:25:22 07/12/10 Mon
In reply to: Joe to Johan 's message, "Re: Spanked With A Switch" on 16:09:27 06/28/10 Mon

Joe, was the switch just one branch or more? I got both, mums switch was only one branch but a bit thikcer one. The switches dad used had more thin branches. I got it when I was 9 for disobidiency and using very bad language - we went together to the woods with dad and he showed me what kind of switch he wanted me to pick if needed for the next time (and it was!). For having to got cut your own spanking implement was a part of the punishment, shamefull and embarrassing - sometimes it felt worse than the actual spanking.
>
>We had a couple peach trees & a hickory in our yard so
>there was ample fresh green switches. Sap oozing from
>a peach tree cutting hurt bad.

I have wondered about why certain trees like birch and peach trees were the most popular switch-trees, but it must be the sap they have in their branches. Never got spanked with a peach-switch but in birches there is something in the sap that makes the after-sting different. Remember at least once or so getting spanked with some other tree switches - there was a difference!

>
>By 13, if I needed my butt spanked, mom just grounded
>me to my room & boy I knew once dad got home my butt
>would get it bare. The strap was the worse. At least
>mom using a switch kept my privates packaged in briefs
>but dad was no embarrassment, though stung more,
>whipping bare bottom.

Some times I had to wait for days for my spanking, dad travelled a lot and was the only spanker when I was teen. Did not mind bearing my privates in front of dad eather, though being pants down or off in front of someone expecting for a spanking punishment, was embarrassing for a teen boy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.