VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

Paddling and Spanking in Schools
Paddling and Spanking in Schools
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss the use of paddling and spanking in schools as a disciplinary sanction. All posts are subject to approval by the administrator and must be related to the forums subject area.

Subject: Paddled at School

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:48:21 10/14/11 Fri

I was told about this forum, so here I am.

I'm a student in high school, which allowes paddling by the principal, vice principal, teachers and told coaches can paddle, too.

Poliy is Paddle swats can be given 3-5 swats, and I've been paddled in school in elementary, middle school and high school.

Middle school and high school bend over the principal's desk, with hands reached across to other side edge, and your butt is tight to get the paddle across seat of jeans or whatever your wearing. I've gotten paddlings just wear cargo shorts and of course underwear underneath!

Paddles used on me were wooden, with drilled holes and my butt felt those holes when it struck and usually got swats middle of butt to the "sit spot".

If I get a paddling/spanking at school, my dad gives me another one at home, but this paddling is given to me on my bare butt and isn't limited to MAX 5 swats like at school!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: My Dad Can Still Paddle My Butt

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:04 11/04/11 Fri

My dad wanted me to do some yardwork which I agreed to do, but a buddy of mine from school came over and we started to do some extra football practicing for plays we have on our football team.

My dad reminded me again to get the yardwork done while he and my mom went to town for most of the day. When they returned I still didn't have the yardwork done, but me and my bddy had football plays down pat.

When my dad saw the yardwork wasn't done he started to chew my butt and ordered me into the house 'Cause I was getting a paddling.

My buddy spoke up and yelled at my dad and said "this was a bunch of bull" what was going to happen. My dad is best buds with his dad and called him up and his dad told my dad to give my buddy a good paddling too.

We both went into the house to my bedroom and my dad said I could be first, it was my house and I "was the host" so I bared my butt and over my dad's lap I went. Paddle in my dad's hand, I looked to the floor, heard a lous "CRACK" in the room and felt my butt from one butt cheek across to the other became on "FIRE!"

Before I could catch my breath or yelp out the paddl made contact again with my butt, and again and again and my legs were kicking and my butt was squirming as I got paddled. When finished with, my butt had a nice red glow and a soreness beyond description.

When let up I grabbed my on "FIRE" butt, danced and tried to rub the hurt away, as then my dad motioned for my buddy to get over to him. He bared his butt, over my dad's lap he went and his two white butt cheeks soon became as red as mine!

When done with my dad gave each of us hug and told us to obey and not earn paddlings.

I then had to go back outside and finish the yardwork, sore, red butt hurting underneath my shorts I was wearing, and my buddy got to help with the yardwork too, he wanted to, and then we finished.

My dad still can paddle my teen butt good, no question about that, and it was a while before I felt like sitting down!

Same for my buddy, he rubbed his butt and rubbed and rubbed and commented, "I forgot how good your dad would swing a mean paddle to a bare butt. Man, can he!"

Subject: paddled by shop teacher

Author:
Harry Y.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:05 07/03/11 Sun

whar memories in 1962 in ninth grade shop my teacher had a small oar for a paddle. It was a small boat oar that could burn your butt for days. I made the mistake of turning on a machine and a blade got broke and I did not have permission for turning on the machine. My shop teacher was very mad and told me I could have got hurt and that he was going to have to paddle me and when he brought out that paddle with about 10 holes that he had drillled into it. I about sh**in my pants. He made me bend over his desk and back then a teacher could give you 10 licks if they wanted to. He was going to give me at least 10. After getting seven I was scuking wind and tears were in my eyes and I could not keep from yelling after each hit to my busted ass. This teacher smoked my butt good. I beg for him to stop and after the 8th lick he did. My ass was red, purple and bruised on both buttucks. I had PE the next period when I took my shower my butt was dark purple and guys thought it was bad. My PE teacher saw two days later and said Harry you really made someone mad at you? It took three weeks for it to be normal. When my dad found out that I got the paddling he was going to take his belt to my ass but even took pitty on me and gave me a paddling two weeks later. He had this thing if I got paddled ar shool I got one at home. My dad also taught school so he would paddle me like I was in school only sometimes he would paddle me bare

Replies:
Subject: About your Brother's Paddle?

Author:
Travis to Rick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:43:20 11/03/11 Thu

Hey Rick,

In another thread message you talked about a brother you have?

And a paddle that was used on him and you while growing up you think he still has and stored away? Is that the paddle mainly your dad used on you and him?

Mine telling me a little about your brother, he older or younger then you and did he make the "visits" to the principal office in school and what grades if he did and for what?

You and your brother ever get paddle at school together? How about at home? Care to share? So your dad wasn't using belt all of the time, right?

Replies:
Subject: Paddled but Not That Bad

Author:
Rick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:54 10/12/11 Wed

We got school paddlings too, usually 3 swats for minor stuff or like first time warning; up to 10, which was max in high school.

The HS paddle had the drilled holes that could bite your butt even through jeans--I found out my sophomore year when I got 10 for a hallway scuffle.

Never got more than a red tender rearend from school paddle. Getting bruises like you say sounded pretty severe whipping that might border abuse. At home, my dad could tan my bare butt with his homemade paddle or his belt and make sitting or even pulling up my shorts & jeans aweful uncomfortable.

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.