VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Banner courtesy of Rula

Welcome all to the Miss USA forum. This is a place where you all can discuss in a rational and civilized manner, things pertaining to the Miss USA pageant, its state preliminaries and past winners/contestants etc..

But what will not be allowed in this forum is bashing, offensive words, attacking language or racial bashing in any way, either in posts or replies.

Note: Also NO destructive criticism allowed, especially on Miss USA during Miss Universe time, all such posts will be swiftly deleted, this board is a support board for Miss USA and is to respect all the ladies who compete, so only posts that are not childish and constructive criticism comments will be allowed on the board as we deem appropiate

Notice- All visitors posting pics please read:
When posting pictures, please size them at a reasonable size, so the board can load up smoothly, pics that are very large, or many medium size pics at once, provide the link to them instead and also do not line up many pictures right next to each other or it will not be accepted.

This board is moderated, and I will check messages posted on this board daily,
at least 3 times a day. Enjoy your visit to this forum.

****This board began on May 17th, 2009****

****Original premise of this board began on March 9th, 2002****

Congratulations Olivia Jordan, MISS USA 2015, from Oklahoma

All pics courtesy of Pageant Update
www.pageantupdate.info

State Message boards International Message boards Pageant Web Sites

Miss USA State links section
****Links of the many Miss USA official state pageants are located at the above link****

Today is:

There is a new Miss Teen USA message board, moderated by one of the moderators here, where you can discuss the Miss Teen USA pageant in a civil manner, where no mean-spirited bashing will be allowed

The New Miss Teen USA message board

Subject: Miss Rhode Island USA 2016 Theresa Agonia and her court

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 31, 12:53:29pm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:

Subject: Picture of the new Miss Rhode Island USA 2016, Theresa Agonia

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 31, 06:11:29am

Subject: Miss Rhode Island USA 2016 is Theresa Agonia

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 31, 06:08:11am

Miss Rhode Island USA 2016: Theresa Agonia
1st RUP: Kelsey Swanson
2nd RUP: Kristen Hanlon
3rd RUP: Asia Turner
4th RUP: Lyndsee Laramee

*Top 15*
Jordan Donahue
Julie Shatz
Deana Adamo
Nicolette Peloquin
Prutha Patel
Jaylin Eaves
Ariana Reis
Kimberly Frazier
Camila Oliveria
Ashley Coutu

Subject: Miss Teen USA 2015 Katherine Haik and her court

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 23, 11:59:02am

Replies:

Subject: Miss World 2015 and Miss Universe 2015

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 19, 11:10:05am

Miss World 2015 current TOP 7 Finalists:

Brazil http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/06/miss-mundo-brasil-2015.html
France http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/06/miss-world-france-2015.html
Malta http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/05/miss-world-malta-2015.html
Mexico http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2014/10/nuestra-belleza-mundo-mexico-2014.html
Peru http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2014/10/miss-world-peru-2015.html
Turkey http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/06/miss-turkey-2015.html
Venezuela http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/07/miss-venezuela-mundo-2015.html

Miss Universe 2015 current TOP 5 Finalists:

Colombia http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2014/11/senorita-colombia-20142015.html
Japan http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/03/miss-universe-japan-2015.html
Puerto Rico http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2014/10/miss-universe-puerto-rico-2015.html
United States http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2015/07/miss-usa-2015.html
Venezuelahttp://www.timesofbeauty.com/2014/10/miss-venezuela-2014.html

Replies:

Subject: Olivia in New York City

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 02:03:20pm

Replies:

Subject: Belleza Venezolana updates of Miss USA Pageant

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 12:12:01pm

Olivia Jordan from Oklahoma after being crowned Miss USA 2015; Miss USA 2015 already a favorite@Miss Universe 2015

Replies:

Subject: MIss Intercontinental USA 2015

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 14, 10:17:22am

@ http://www.bellezavenezolana.net/2015/Agosto/ago212.htm at
www.bellezavenezolana.net
Brianne Bailey - Miss Intercontinental USA 2015 - from Florida:
1st runner up was Maryland, 2nd runner up Texas, 3rd runner up California and 4th runner up Arizona

Miss Intercontinental 2015 Finale is on December 3rd 2015 in Dusseldorf - Germany

Replies:

Subject: Donald Trump should buy his own tv station since he has 8 billion or show the pageants on TLC it's sad i am missing a great pageant

Author:
JCSTAR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 15, 02:50:02pm

Subject: Miss USA 2015 at Sirius event

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 17, 09:33:47am

Replies:

Subject: Glam shot of Olivia Jordan

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 17, 11:34:38am

Replies:

Subject: Please quit bashing!

Author:
Proud supporter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 11:10:42pm

Since this is a Pageant forum, I would love it if everyone on here would simply focus on the Miss USA Pageant & drop the political bs.

Also I am shocked by how many of these young ladies have applied to work for MUO (knowing full well that Donald Trump owns MUO/USA/Teen USA) by competing in & winning their state USA title.

Then when it comes to taking it to the next step & go for the National Title, instead of standing up for their potential boss, they turn tail & run like chickens.

Like it or not, Mexico has bombarded the USA with a ga-zillion Illegal Immigrants & just a few years ago all of the media was covering the story where the President of Mexico actually granted many, many prisoners a release from Prisons and jails just so they could cross the border into the USA. Those prisoners were not incarcerated because they were outstanding citizens, they were murderers, rapists, thieves, and some of the worst of the worst when it comes to drug dealers. I don't want those people in this country!

Like many people, my ancestors immigrated to the USA but they did so Legally - the way it's supposed to be!!!

I have heard very few people criticize Donald Trump because of his stance & in fact, I know a great many voters who are now among his biggest supporters!

It doesn't sound good for Miss USA Delegates to be defending ILLEGAL acts. It's just not good!

Replies:

Subject: CURRENT MISS UNIVERSE

Author:
MICHAEL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 04:15:30pm

IS IT ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT THE CURRENT MISS UNIVERSE IS NON EXISTENCE.

Replies:

Subject: And Miss USA 2015 is...........

Author:
My Opinion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 10:26:20am

Rhode Island!

She has the height, the look, the walk, the talk, and due to the controversy about what Mr Trump had to say I think she will put him in his place The remaining top 4 would be

Colorado
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Massachusetts

Others to be called

Maryland
Florida
Utah
Louisiana
Texas
Alabama
Nevada
Georgia
North Carolina
Virginia

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA telecast can still be viewed

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 20, 08:54:37pm

I have no idea what many of these are listed below, however, if you missed the 2015 Miss USA telecast from Baton Rouge, Louisiana that aired on Sunday, July 12, below is a list of where to watch on VOD through Sunday, July 26, 2015:

Comcast HD
TV Shows/By Network/REELZ/Miss USA 2015
TV Shows/By Network/REELZ/Miss USA 2015 HD
HD On Demand/TV Shows/By Network/REELZ
HD On Demand/TV Shows/By Network/REELZ/Miss USA 2015

Comcast SD

Dish HD
ReelzHD/Miss USA

Google HD
TV Shows/By Network/REELZ/Miss USA 2015 HD
HD On Demand/TV Shows/By Network/REELZ/Miss USA 2015

Google SD

GCI
Events/Miss USA
Free On Demand/Reels/Miss USA

Hiawatha
Free On Demand/Reelz/Miss USA

Metrocast
TV Entertainment/Reelz/Miss USA

Shrewsbury

Replies:

Subject: Florida USA 2016

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 23, 05:04:47am

Subject: Will This Be a Turn Around for MUO

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 18, 09:32:06am

There was an article in the new york times indicating that Donald Trump is looking to share his 49% stake in the Miss Universe Organization. I hope that this happens and that who ever decides to purchase it will bring back the glitz and glamour that the pageants had back in the 80s and 90s. Maybe they will even bring back some of the old things like the interview competition and the scores. Good things come to those who wait I hope.

Replies:

Subject: So where was Nevada recruited this time?

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 17, 01:52:48am

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA Accuracies

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 16, 09:05:25pm

I first have to say I was very impressed with this years pageant. Glad to see some states make it that have not made it. Especially Delaware. Finally the curse has been broken. I want to point out an inaccuracy that was made by Host Todd Newton when they announced the congeniality winners. They said that it was a first that there was a tie for congeniality. That is not true. Back in 1965 there was a tie for Miss Congeniality and then it happened again in 1976. Other than that gaff I thought it was a great pageant. It was great that they interviewed former Miss USA's. Shandi and Susie Castillo looked great, even Lu Parker looked good. I wish I could say the same thing about Shanna Moakler. She didnt look that great. I loved the judging panel. I didnt see any favortism towards any contestant. I felt that Rhode Island and Nevada blew their answers. I was not a huge fan of Oklahomas dress but she wore it well. I think she will do fantastic at Miss Universe. I just wish they would have shown individual judges scores. Would have loved to see how they judged each one of the girls.

Subject: The MUO knew what they were doing

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 07:43:27am

Very odd that the MUO selected formers as judges based on who the top 15 were. All the Former Miss USA's had their states called, The judges weren't announced till two days before the pageant well after the presentation show. The MUO saw the list and chose from there. Just my opinion

Replies:

Subject: FYI In Case You Didnt Know

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 06:31:02pm

This is the fourth year in a row a state won their first-ever Miss USA title (Oklahoma 2015, Nevada 2014, Connecticut 2013, and Rhode Island 2012)

Replies:

Subject: Now some facts come out after the Miss USA pageant

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 11:06:27pm

Is it any surprise that after all of the Trump scandal and media focus on Mexicans, Latinas and illegal immigrants that the "whitest" girl in the pageant with the blondest hair far from being a Mexican would win the pageant last night? Miss Oklahoma USA is more white than the pageant girls from Scandinavia (Finland, Norway, and Sweden).

So no worries and concerns over the new Miss USA being born of Mexican or immigrant parents. No problems to be worried about....well...unless you learn Olivia Jordan Thomas' connections.

First, Olivia Jordan Thomas? That's the name she had until she got clever and used her middle name as her last night for her entry in the Miss Oklahoma USA and then Miss USA pageants as that family has long connections.

She was suddenly "selected" to be the at-large pick to be the USA entrant in the 2013 Miss World pageant in Bali, Indonesia.

And if you carefully watched the program telecast last night, you would have seen guest singer Adley Stump who has been close friends and school mates with Olivia Thomas..er...Olivia Jordan for years. They went all through 1-12 together in Tulsa and Adley was recommended to be the guest singer.
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/stefano-adley-stump-perform-on-miss-usa-2015-video.htm

And did anyone find it odd that ALL of the planned judges for the telecast finals were removed....sure some dropped out thanks the media scandal over Trump but not all of them. And see the list of past Miss USA winners....

Tara Conner – Miss USA 2006 from Kentucky
Rima Fakih – Miss USA 2010 from Michigan
Crystle Stewart – Miss USA 2008 from Texas
Nana Meriwether – Miss USA 2012 from Maryland
Kimberly Pressler – Miss USA 1999 from New York
Brook Lee – Miss USA then Miss Universe 1997 from Hawaii USA

And which states were among the final 15 and then ten??

Kentucky, Michigan, Texas, Maryland, New York, and Hawaii.

All from the states of these past winners..coincidence or a plot of some sorts?? And Miss Universe former winners do not belong judging American pageants unless they are someone like Brooke Lee or Shawn Weatherly who came from the USA. And also, why not have past winners from the 1960s and 1970s judge who we rarely see now days at Miss USA?

What was obvious, after two full weeks of scandal, media attention and trouble, the last thing that Mr. Trump and Miss Universe, Inc. wanted was a Latino or immigrant-type contestant like Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Texas to be named Miss USA...was shocked that they got that far, and even more so after trying to listen to Nevada and Rhode Islands two attempts to answer on-stage questions.

Replies:

Subject: Hello everybody congrats on your new Miss USA 2015..It's so sad that i never got to Record the Miss USA this year so that breaks down my Pageants in my DVD Box case.is there anyone out there that would like to trade a 2015 Miss USA for a couple of my DVD pageants..I have doubles from Miss USA 2004 & MIss Universe 2005 -2006..PLase let me know or email me...So Sad i never got to see the pageant

Author:
JCSTAR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 01:31:27pm

Replies:

Subject: Colorado

Author:
Miss USa fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 07:49:20pm

Replies:

Subject: The top 5 of Miss USA 2015

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 09:15:23pm

Replies:

Subject: Rhode Island Did Want Larissa Meek Miss Missouri did in 2001

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 09:27:48pm

I felt bad for her, she was leading in my opinion until the question just like Larissa did at the 2001 pageant. As soon as RI started then said can you repeat the question, that nailed her coffin. Not sure why she choked she seemed well spoken in other interviews. I m surprised that since she stumbled twice she was still 2nd runner up

RI could have taken the Miss Universe crown, I cant see Oklahoma winning it, then again Olivia was a surprise

Replies:

Subject: Top 15

Author:
Cris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 12:18:42am

Can someone post a list of the Top 15?

Subject: Same result as Miss Teen USA 1986

Author:
red7a
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 12:32:14am

Same result as Miss Teen USA 1986. Olivia Jordan resembles the winner, Allison Brown, and Ylianna Guerra resembles the 1st runnerup, Becky Pestana. All 4 are/were fabulous contestants.

Replies:

Subject: New Pageant Board

Author:
Beauties and Crowns
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 09:45:22pm

Hello! I'm a long time pageant fan! I've always been a lurker on different forums. I've decided to start my own pageant website! It is still under construction but you can navigate it and check it out @ www.beautiesandcrowns.com

Thanks. :)

Subject: Was Nia's nipple showing in that yellow dress???

Author:
ummmm.....
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 09:07:41pm

Replies:

Subject: Top 10 Evening Gown From Miss USA

Author:
#1 Pageant Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 03:44:19pm

Saw this top 10 evening gown list on my pageant rental and thought i'd share.

https://mypageantrental.com/blog/2015/jul/12/top-10-favorite-evening-gowns-from-2015-miss-usa-p/

Subject: Hispanic Girls will not win Miss USA

Author:
Pageant Queen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 11, 07:43:44pm

Based on Donald Trump statements on Mexicans, dont expect Miss Texas,California or Miss Kansas to win because they have Mexican ancestry.
Also,since Univision, a Spanish language network is being sued by Donald Trump expect no Latina to win Miss USA,, that means Miss New York and Miss Rhode Island.
There are 3 Black judges making a good shot for Miss Colorado or Miss Maryland to be Miss USA

Replies:

Subject: Wasn't this a perfect panel of judges? Perfectly judged. I hope that Miss Universe also gets an all-/past-winners panel.

Author:
Jeannette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 11:49:11pm

Then the next Miss Universe may have a fair outcome (avoiding travesties like putting Miss Jamaica 4th runner up OMG top 5 when she answered best).

Replies:

Subject: Was that miss Wisconsin in top ten again I thought a person can only win 1x?

Author:
Sally lowinski
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 12:46:11pm

Subject: Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Illinois and Kansas

Author:
da lurker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 05, 08:00:49am

Replies:

Subject: Delaware!

Author:
Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 13, 03:54:08am

I am happy with Oklahoma won the title. However, I am most happy that Delaware curse has finished!!

WELL DONE DELAWARE!

Subject: OKLAHOMA WINS!!!!! FUSCHIA POWER!!!!

Author:
Jeannette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 11:06:11pm

My gal wins! Very just win. Texas 2nd (also just).

RI lucky 3rd, considering she was worst in answering both final Qs.

4. Nevada

5. Maryland

Photogenic - Indiana
Congenial- TIE! Alaska & Delaware

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA 2015 Odds

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 03:19:12pm

http://www.nicerodds.co.uk/miss-usa

Replies:

Subject: Miss Florida USA 2016 Brie Gabrielle and her court

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 06:57:37am

From left to right: Jessica Corpancho(1stRU), Jessica Santiago(2ndRU), Miss Florida USA 2016, Brie Gabrielle, Nicolette Jennings (3rdRU) and Briley Hale (4thRU)

Replies:

Subject: The judges got the winner right. She was heads above everyone left in the competition. I think a few women were shafted in the competition in general like Ohio, North Carolina, and Mississippi. Not one Greenwood girl made it this year.

Author:
Just saying
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 11:13:05pm

Replies:

Subject: R u kidding me?

Author:
Noneyabeesnise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 10:34:25pm

Miss usa ... give it up. 2 out 5 couldn't talk! Stop trying to be like Miss America circuit! Pleezzzeeee!!!!!!

Replies:

Subject: JUDGES QUESTIONS

Author:
Jeannette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 10:35:05pm

OKLAHOMA absolutely the best answer and poise. Texas also sure. On the other hand.....to me, RI totally blew it...unable to answer, even after repetition of q. Wow. Nevada also insecure. Maryland in between...she gave answer but very pageant patty and naive answer that "we should embrace" and trust all nations. Yeah, whatever.

Replies:
  • MIss USA -- Mary, Sunday, July 12, 10:51:31pm

Subject: Oklahoma really should win its first Miss USA crown! Did not expect this outcome but she has been great all night. Excellent answers to both question!! And good for you Delaware!

Author:
Still Love Miss USA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 10:45:24pm

Subject: After the "same question" to all

Author:
Jeannette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 10:45:06pm

OKLAHOMA best by a mile.said Harriet Tubman after laughing at possibility of Oprah. Then....

Maryland chooses Oprah! (Haha)

Rhode Isle again faltered. That woman cannot speak impromptu.

Nevada - said Rosa Parks..."since I am African American..." Really?

Texas - seemed like a weakfish answer.

Subject: Final 5: OKLA TEXAS RHODEISLE MARYLAND NEVADA

Author:
Jeannette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 10:23:33pm

Just named. Questions coming. So far, Rhode Isle seems strongest although my personal fave is OKLAHOMA!

Ruth Ocumarez trophy goes to....Colorado (highly touted pre-comp candidate who did not make semifinals)

Subject: So far best Miss USA in years! And the Delaware curse is finally broken!

Author:
Still Love Miss USA!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 08:57:35pm

Subject: Press Release from Reelz on the judges and musical guests for Miss USA 2015

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 04:08:02pm

2015 MISS USA® PAGEANT JUDGES INCLUDE
FORMER MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS USA WINNERS

Pageant Airs Live on REELZ Sunday, July 12 at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT

(Albuquerque, NM) Friday, July 10, 2015— REELZ today announced the panel of nine telecast judges for the 2015 MISS USA® Pageant are all former titleholders of the Miss Universe Organization. The announcement comes on the heels of the news that Emmy Award-winning host Todd Newton and former Miss Wisconsin USA 2009 Alex Wehrley will co-host the 2015 MISS USA® Pageant, which airs live on REELZ Sunday, July 12 at 8 p.m. ET and 5 p.m. PT. Country music star and former The Voice contestant Adley Stump will perform as guest vocalist with a live in-house band. Music mogul Master P and his daughter Cymphonique– stars of the upcoming REELZ series Master P’s Family Empire– will make special guest appearances with backstage host OK!TV’s Julie Alexandria during the live telecast.

The Panel of Judges Includes:

Nana Meriwether – In addition to holding the Miss USA 2012 title, Meriwether is a two-time All-American athlete. She captained UCLA volleyball to the semi-finals and broke three NCAA records in the process. She graduated from UCLA with highest honors and a degree in political science, going on to complete postgraduate pre-med studies at USC. Meriwether was born in South Africa where she grew up in rural villages while her father was a medical missionary. She is the co-founder of the non-profit Meriwether Foundation, which serves the most impoverished sectors in five southern African nations. Meriwether currently lives in New York City where she works at Harper’s Bazaar magazine.

Leila Umenyiora – In 2011, Umenyiora (formerly Lopes) became the first woman from Angola to win the Miss Universe crown. Umenyiora used her title to champion HIV/AIDS prevention and works with organizations such as Youth AIDS/PSI, Latino Commission on AIDS, and Gay Men’s Health Crisis, among others. She was named the Drylands Ambassador by the United Nation Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) in an effort to combat land degradation – an issue that affects not only her country but the entire continent of Africa.

Rima Fakih – Crowned Miss USA 2010, Fakih became the first Muslim woman to ever win the title. Born in Lebanon, she immigrated to America in 1993. Following her reign, Fakih was named one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Arab Women, ambassador of the Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee and honored by the American Task Force of Lebanon. Notable moments include presenting at Ronald Reagan’s Centennial Celebration and attending the American Chamber of Commerce conference alongside former President Bill Clinton. Rima recently returned to the United States after a successful run competing in the Lebanese edition of “Dancing with the Stars.”

Crystle Stewart – As Miss Texas USA, Stewart won the title of Miss USA in 2008 and was a spokesperson for breast and ovarian cancer education, research, legislation and early detection. Stewart donates her time to Best Buddies, an organization that pairs mentally challenged children and adults with a friend. Stewart currently stars in the Tyler Perry sitcom “For Better or Worse” on OWN.

Danielle Doty – After winning Miss Texas Teen USA, Doty won the title of Miss Teen USA 2011. She has made guest appearances at notable events such as Glamour’s Women Of The Year Awards and The People’s Choice Awards, in addition to her work with the USO. Most recently Doty appeared as a host for FOX Sports Southwest and the nationally televised show, “Girls on the Go” Driven by FORD.

Tara Conner – Conner won Miss USA in 2006 and became the first woman from Kentucky to win the title. After a very public struggle with her own addiction, Conner has become an advocate and works to raise awareness that addiction is a disease and many people go on to lead a healthy, productive life in recovery. In addition to her advocacy work, Conner is a television host, singer/songwriter, actress and model.

Kimberly Pressler – Since winning Miss USA in 1999, Pressler has appeared on television screens across the globe as a sports reporter and host for networks such as FOX Sports, ABC, MTV and Red Bull Media, covering everything from X Games to the ACIS Fitness National Championship. Currently, Pressler is in her sixth season as lane-side reporter for ESPN on the PBA Tour.

Brook Lee – Lee is the only native Hawaiian to win both Miss USA and Miss Universe titles. After winning Miss Universe in 1997, Lee made several appearances in television before becoming a host for ESPN’s “Hawaii Sports Adventure” and E!’s “Behind the Scenes Look at Miss Universe.” Brook is also a tech ambassador for MommyLovesTech.com.

Michelle McLean-Bailey – International TV personality, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and philanthropist, McLean-Bailey won Miss Universe at 19 for Namibia in 1992. Among her many philanthropic efforts, she established the Michelle McLean Children Trust, now in its 24th year, to raise funds for education of underprivileged children in Namibia. She has worked with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on a variety of charitable projects. McLean-Bailey has also been an ambassador for UNICEF and the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund. As a globally recognized motivational speaker on the topic of “Success Under Pressure,” she aspires to be an agent of positive change in people’s lives around the world.

Special Guests for Live Backstage Coverage:

Master P – Self-made hip-hop mogul, entrepreneur and philanthropist, Master P is a driven businessman who presides over a diversified business empire. Most of all, he is a loving father who guides his children to succeed. Master P stars in the upcoming REELZ original series “Master P’s Family Empire” alongside his daughter Cymphonique.

Cymphonique – Actress, singer, dancer and writer, Cymphonique is one of Hollywood's biggest teen phenomena. She is an R&B, pop and hip-hop artist and recently created a book series called Fabulous Girls to empower young girls. Cymphonique founded Fabulous Girls Charity to help bring awareness to kids with cancer and a performing arts school with the Let The Kids Grow Foundation.

WHERE TO WATCH THE 2015 MISS USA® PAGEANT:
Viewers can catch the excitement and the action of the 2015 MISS USA® Pageant on REELZ, which reaches 70 million homes on DIRECTV channel 238, DISH Network channel 299, Verizon FiOS TV channel 233, Time Warner Cable channel 128, AT&T U-verse channels 799/1799HD and cable systems nationwide. Find REELZ in your area by visiting www.reelz.com. REELZ is a High-Definition network and if it is not available, or not in HD, on your cable or telco provider, we encourage viewers to call them and ask for it.

About REELZCHANNEL—Hollywood Happens Here™
REELZ is a leading independent cable and satellite general entertainment network, connecting its viewers across America with the magic, wonder and excitement of Hollywood wherever it happens. The network is home to cutting-edge factual entertainment and reality programs, compelling television events, miniseries, movies and series featuring big stories and big stars. Programming ranges from the critically acclaimed and award-winning The Kennedys to Hollywood Hillbillies, Beverly Hills Pawn, Branson Taxi, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of…, Celebrity Legacies, OK! TV, Hollywood Scandals, the upcoming series Master P’s Family Empire and miniseries The Kennedys: After Camelot and much more that connects directly to the world of entertainment. REELZ also showcases top movie and entertainment expert Leonard Maltin who provides specific on-air recommendations for movies viewers can watch at home.

Owned by Hubbard Media Group, REELZ is headquartered in Albuquerque, NM with national ad sales based in New York City with offices in Boston and Chicago. As one of the last truly independent television networks remaining in today’s media landscape REELZ has created the Independence Happens Here™ website to help keep free thought and innovation alive by highlighting the importance of independent businesses. The website can be found at http://IndependenceHappensHere.com.

For more information, please contact the REELZ Media Line
877- REELZTV (733-5988) / pr@reelz.com

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA 2015

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 03:10:51pm

Replies:

Subject: Host hotel and television tonight

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 03:00:12pm

First a question...does anyone know what hotel in Baton Rouge is the host hotel for the Miss USA contestants? And secondly for those who were not aware, if you miss the live pageant telecast at 8 pm Eastern/7 pm Central time tonight on cable network REELZ, the pageant will air back-to-back with a replay at 11 pm Eastern/10 pm Central time.

Any word if REELZ will air the 2015 Miss Universe...when and where that pageant will take place, hopefully it will not be in 2016.

Replies:

Subject: Some of the Miss USA 2015 Judges

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 05:38:33am

2015Judges
NANA MERIWETHER BROOK LEE CRYSTLE STEWART DANIELLE DOTY LEILE LOPES TARA CONNER

Replies:

Subject: Nia wearing the new Miss USA crown the 2015 winner and afterwards are going to be crowned on

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 11:33:53am

Nia @missusa modeling the new D.I.C crown! Going to be hard to see her pass it on! 👸🏻

Replies:

Subject: Y

Author:
Y
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 04, 10:51:29am

Miss USA Pageant
2 0 1 5
Preliminaries live@
www.missusa.com

My favs for TOP 15:

Alabama
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah

Replies:

Subject: Miss Florida USA 2016

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 12, 06:31:17am

Yes, the state season for Miss USA 2016 began yesterday, and it begins with Florida, they have crowned a new state winner.

Miss Florida USA 2016 is: Brie Gabrielle

1st runner up: Jessica Corpancho
2nd runner up: Jessica Santiago
3rd runner up: Nicolette Jennings
4th runner up: Briley Hale

SEMIFINALISTS

Brianne Bailey
Kayla Collier
Jacqueline Garcia-Casals
Brittany Lugo
Idelys Martinez
Lourdese Marzigliano
Jeslie Mergal
Kassandra Montandon
Christina Nicholson
Chrissy Reynoso
Barbara Turbay

Miss Amity (Congeniality): Kara Fountain
Miss Photogenic: Briley Hale

Subject: Group photo at the Welcome Reception for the 2015 Miss USA delegates

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 03:32:05pm

Replies:

Subject: Here 's A Thought

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 05:51:56pm

I wonder will Reelz pick up Miss Teen USA and Televise that?

Subject: http://www.nicerodds.co.uk/miss-usa WHO'S AHEAD

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 03:04:14pm

Subject: Miss Florida USA 2015

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 10:51:32am

Miss Florida USA 2016 is tomorrow night & will be broadcast live on local ABC TV at 9 pm. One question is the current Miss Florida USA is currently competing in Miss USA obviously this means she will not be on hand to crown her successor. Also is E (Entertainment TV) broadcasting Miss USA?

Replies:

Subject: AFTER PRELIMS, MY FAVES

Author:
Jeannette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 11:02:11pm

Just watched tonight's prelims live. (Loved the sets/projections, especially the gazebo for evening gowns; it looked as if the Little Sisters kids from the old days would pop out any minute!)

These are my faves based mostly on swimsuit, with a couple of adjustments after gowns...a couple of beauties dropped because of awful gowns...a couple added just because of gowns who I didn't love in ss.

In alphabetical order, these are my top 15, with the "super dupers" with stars(***):

ALABAMA
ARIZONA***
DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA (despite weak catwalk & so-so in gown)
FLORIDA*** (most gorgeous face; my fave gown!; real Miss Universe glam)
GEORGIA
ILLINOIS (despite wonky gown with silly tutu peplum)
LOUISIANA*** a real beauty (despite unflattering gown with silly gold-circle applique things)
MISSISSIPPI
NORTH CAROLINA*** good in ss but absolute Grace Kelly with green gown & hair up!!! Wow!
OKLAHOMA*** one of best catwalks; glam sassy face...one of the few who really tried flirting with judges!
RHODE ISLAND I added her after gowns...fab red glam gown...best among the reds. Not on my ss list because of face, despite great figure
SOUTH CAROLINA - a lovely brunette; face!
TENNESSEE - wow gown; I added her because of that amazing golden gown! A Beyoncé vibe about her.
VIRGINIA - so gorgeous...in my top 5 until I saw that horrible 'silver scratch-off' gown. UGH!
WEST VIRGINIA - my unexpected surprise of the night! Another gorgeous red gown and...something in that face. Watch out!

LIKED IN SWIMSUIT BUT LOST TOO MUCH IN GOWN:
HAWAII- oh no...hot pants from the 1970s!
MARYLAND - ugh...my heart sank when I saw that plain black dress and her lack of confidence in walk
OHIO - flower-print gown...WTF???
TEXAS - pretty face but too plain white dress, I'll fitting.

So my top 5, the super-dupers:

ARIZONA
FLORIDA
LOUISIANA
NORTH CAROLINA
OKLAHOMA

FLORIDA or OKLAHOMA to win.

Replies:

Subject: Prelims Miss USA 2015

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 09:23:06am

Swimsuit@http://www.pageantupdate.info/prelim-swimsuit.html
Gown@http://www.pageantupdate.info/prelim-evening-gown.html
Contestants in Interviews@https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZkbPl0ig_VD0m4ZcuvUmubbNkuUJ1ob

Subject: Miss USA 2015 Prelims

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 09:15:55am

http://www.beautyschool-bs.blogspot.nl/

Colorado*
Louisiana*
Hawaii
Maryland*
N-Hampshire
Ohio*

* my favs
Texas

Subject: Vote for your favorite Miss USA!

Author:
Brooke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 06:01:55pm

Hi everyone! If you could be kind enough to go on my page and vote for who you think is going to be the next Miss USA! Also on my page, you can view the contestant profiles! Here is the link to vote:http://brookeriley617.weebly.com/take-a-vote.html

thank you so much!!

Replies:

Subject: Prelim pics for Swimsuit and Evening Gown for the MIss USA 2015 preliminaries

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 09:10:35am

Swimsuits

http://www.pageantupdate.info/prelim-swimsuit.html

Evening Gowns

http://www.pageantupdate.info/prelim-evening-gown.html

Replies:

Subject: Preliminary Predictions........They are:

Author:
Chad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 12:52:08am

In Alphabetical order:

Top 15

Alabama
California
Georgia
Kentucky
Maryland
Minnesota
Mississippi
Nevada
North Carolina
Ohio
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah

Top 5

Texas
Georgia
South Carolina
Rhode Island
North Carolina

Replies:

Subject: COLORADO, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, NEVADA, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, OKLAHOMA, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, VIRGINIA, WYOMING. 15TH ND, VT, OR MAINE.

Author:
ME
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 01:37:13am

Replies:

Subject: Preliminary Interviews Miss USA 2015 TOP 5

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 10:09:10am

Colorado
Maryland
Nevada
Oklahoma
Tennessee

Replies:

Subject: Former Miss USA Kenya Moore declined offer to host the pageant, and spills major tea on MUO. "As a former Miss USA and Miss Universe contestant, I feel badly for the contestants who often use NBC's International television broadcast medium as an opportunity to showcase their talents and often positive platforms. Read more here... http://perezhilton.com/2015-07-06-exclusive-kenya-moore-donald-trump-miss-usa-response#.VZxMb_lVhBc

Author:
Umm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 06:05:05pm

Former Miss USA Kenya Moore declined offer to host the pageant, and spills major tea on MUO.

"As a former Miss USA and Miss Universe contestant, I feel badly for the contestants who often use NBC's International television broadcast medium as an opportunity to showcase their talents and often positive platforms.

Read more here...

http://perezhilton.com/2015-07-06-exclusive-kenya-moore-donald-trump-miss-usa-response#.VZxMb_lVhBc

Replies:

Subject: Help! I was unable to watch Prelims! Does anyone know if/how I can watch now??

Author:
Sad Pageant Girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 10:18:51pm

Subject: CHI and Farouk Systems dump Trump and is no longer affliated with the pageants as long as he owns them

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 03:42:35pm

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA 2015 Preliminary Evening Gown Competition TOP15

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 09:35:01am

Alabama
Colorado
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Nevada
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Washington

Replies:

Subject: Preliminary Swimsuit Competition 2015 TOP 25

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 09:04:16am

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Missouri
Nevada
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia
Washington

Replies:

Subject: TOP 5

Author:
Spectator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 09:42:08am

This is my top 5(in no particular order)
Georgia - I loved her green gown. It complimented her skin and hair perfectly
Maine ....just something about her that I liked
Oklahoma - Her dress fit her personality. Wasn't my favorite gown but she was a joy to watch
Rhode Island - she is stunning! and I thought she had the best swim suit performance
Texas - wasn't a fan of her dress or hair. She has beautiful hair and I would have loved to see it frame her face.

Replies:

Subject: My top 10 After Prelims

Author:
DE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 03:43:17am

Upon watching the prelims twice, I've come to the conclusion that this is going to be an unpredictable year, filled with surprises and upsets. Before I write a novel, let me give you my top 10 (yes, I know there's more placements available, but this is all I want to include for now):

In random order:

Oklahoma--I'm getting a Taylor Swift "Love Story" vibe. She's refreshing, and a bit Disney princess. She was equally strong in swimsuit and gown.

Rhode Island--This is a smart cookie! Did you see her introductory video? She's very exotic and tall. She nailed swimsuit (perhaps the best performance), but I was slightly less impressed with her gown presentation. Still, she's a contender.

North Carolina--Pageantry is in her genes, and this lady has one of THE faces of the pageant. She's regal and classy. I don't think she's as strong as her sister who won Miss. USA, yet I am certain she will place and will bring her "A" game.

Arizona--LOVED this girl's video. She will be one who will interview well if she can make it to top 5. She has a face for Miss. Universe, and I really loved the rich red gown she wore in evening gown. Watch out!

Arkansas--Perhaps a little understated, but she was consistent all night from beginning to end--consistently gorgeous.

Georgia--When she smiles, she lights up. When she's not smiling, she's average. She has a beautiful body, but her gown choices have been suspect all along. I don't think she will make top 5, but she's the kind of girl who will charm her way forward (as long as she keeps smiling).

New York--She was my pre-preliminary pick for the crown, but she faded a little for me tonight. Her gown is not a winning gown, and at times her facial expressions are stoic (stone faced). If she brings a little more energy, she could be back in the top 5 for me.

Florida--Something was off about her tonight. She seemed distracted or absorbed. I couldn't tell, but you cannot deny her facial beauty. She definitely is one of the prettiest girls in the pageants. Her gown was lovely and she was solid overall. She needs to be a little more collected for finals.

South Carolina--wowzer! Hot tamale alert! This girl gave face all night. Her poses were unique and she knew when to be sexy and when to flas her smile. Her gown was gorgeous and her body in swimsuit was among the best of the best. She did all the right things tonight. I think many people didn't have her on their radar until tonight.

Utah--She is a carbon copy of her sister, Marissa. They look almost identical, and I know many people have been saying "She's not as pretty as her sister." yadda yadda yadda, but she's pretty enough to be exactly where her sister was two years ago, and guess what? She gets a clean slate to answer her final question without flaw...perhaps. Utah is a contender.

Just outside my top 10: Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Hawaii

Replies:

Subject: Miss Kentucky USA 2015 is Katie George

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 08:34:42pm

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA Preliminary 2015

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 10:33:50pm

Just watched preliminary here is my 15 favorite.Arizona/
California/Colorado/Florida/Georgia/Kentucky/Louisana
Maryland/Missouri/Nevada/Oklahoma/Rhode Island/Texas
Utah/S.C. On the bubble Alabama she looked old to me.I liked Illinois she had a weird dress on. Virginia I felt the same way.. I loved multi colored dress. I kinda hope Deleware gets in there she was cute. Oklahoma dress hot pink was ugly. Tennessee looks like a drag queen. This is just my thoughts on what I just saw. Thank You.

Replies:

Subject: MISS USA PRELIMINARY TONIGHT FROM BATON ROUGE! WEB STREAM IS FREE.

Author:
a fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 08:23:32pm

http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa

Replies:

Subject: And The Hosts Are...................

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 07:03:15am

The Miss USA pageant has named Todd Newton and Alex Wehrley as its new hosts, TheWrap has learned.

Newton won a Daytime Emmy in 2010 for hosting Family Game Night, while Wehrley was Miss USA Wisconsin in 2009

Replies:

Subject: Want to choose your Miss USA Top 15? THERE'S A FREE APP FOR THAT, FINALLY!

Author:
Ron Macarlo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 09:12:56am

FINALLY! We can now choose our Top 15 in Miss USA (or any pageants) through a FREE APP called Clash of Beauties. Download it now through ITunes or Apple App Store.

If you need more info, read this:

http://normannorman.com/2015/07/03/clash-of-beauties-free-app-1-0-is-here/

Subject: Hey Trump, give Jeannie Mai a Big raise and a promotion for having the guts as well!!

Author:
she has sense
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 06, 09:06:37am

Replies:

Subject: Third celebrity declines Miss USA offer to co-host

Author:
In Case you missed it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 07:49:51pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/30/cheryl-burke-quits-hosting-gig-miss-usa-pageant

Replies:

Subject: Jeanni Mai now drops out of co-hosting the Miss USA pageant. No one wants to host and there is still no host. This is so sad!!! Trump has really ruined this great organization!!!

Author:
Rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 06, 11:50:17pm

Dump Trump!!!

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

There is a new Miss Teen USA message board, moderated by one of the moderators here, where you can discuss the Miss Teen USA pageant in a civil manner, where no mean-spirited bashing will be allowed

The New Miss Teen USA message board

Olivia Jordan, MISS USA 2015

Pics courtesy of Pageant Update

Thank you for your visit to the Miss USA forum (unofficial)

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.