VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Banner courtesy of Rula

Welcome all to the Miss USA forum. This is a place where you all can discuss in a rational and civilized manner, things pertaining to the Miss USA pageant, its state preliminaries and past winners/contestants etc..

But what will not be allowed in this forum is bashing, offensive words, attacking language or racial bashing in any way, either in posts or replies.

Note: Also NO destructive criticism allowed, especially on Miss USA during Miss Universe time, all such posts will be swiftly deleted, this board is a support board for Miss USA and is to respect all the ladies who compete, so only posts that are not childish and constructive criticism comments will be allowed on the board as we deem appropiate

Notice- All visitors posting pics please read:
When posting pictures, please size them at a reasonable size, so the board can load up smoothly, pics that are very large, or many medium size pics at once, provide the link to them instead and also do not line up many pictures right next to each other or it will not be accepted.

This board is moderated, and I will check messages posted on this board daily,
at least 3 times a day. Enjoy your visit to this forum.

****This board began on May 17th, 2009****

****Original premise of this board began on March 9th, 2002****

Congratulations Nia Sanchez, MISS USA 2014, from Nevada

State Message boards International Message boards Pageant Web Sites

Miss USA State links section
****Links of the many Miss USA official state pageants are located at the above link****

Today is:

There is a new Miss Teen USA message board, moderated by one of the moderators here, where you can discuss the Miss Teen USA pageant in a civil manner, where no mean-spirited bashing will be allowed

The New Miss Teen USA message board

Subject: Serta bed company the latest to Dump Trump (great news)

Author:
April
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 04, 06:50:59pm

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-01/serta-will-stop-selling-trump-mattress-line-in-latest-defection

Hope his bloviating was worth it, because Trump is becoming a pariah in not only the Latino community and people offended by his remarks but also the business world.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
  • dislike (NT) -- enuff already, Saturday, July 04, 10:47:28pm

Subject: Y

Author:
Y
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 04, 10:51:29am

Miss USA Pageant
2 0 1 5
Preliminaries live@
www.missusa.com

My favs for TOP 15:

Alabama
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah

Subject: Colorado

Author:
Miss USa fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 07:49:20pm

Replies:

Subject: Some more pictures of the girls at Miss USA 2015

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 04, 06:57:07am

Subject: Some of the delegates at the Welcome Reception Dinner

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 10:29:50pm

Replies:

Subject: Well, he finally did it!

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 10:20:43pm

Everyone has been saying for years that Donald Trump would eventually kill off the Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants. Well, he's finally done it. It wasn't good enough that Miss Teen USA no longer airs. Now it's RIP for the other two pageants. So sad.

Replies:

Subject: Group photo at the Welcome Reception for the 2015 Miss USA delegates

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 03:32:05pm

Subject: Alabama

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 03:30:08pm

Subject: Miss USA 2015

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 18, 12:04:19pm

Top 5:

California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
North Carolina
Utah

Top 10:

Georgia
Indiana
Massachusetts
New Mexico
Ohio

Top15:

Florida
Kentucky
Maine
Mississippi
Pennsylvania

Replies:

Subject: Rumor has it that Caitlyn Jenner will now host the Miss USA pageant on the Reelz channel. Ratings would be astronomical for Trump's Miss USA and the Reelz Channel.

Author:
Chad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 06:35:55pm

Replies:

Subject: How are current Miss USA state Queens feeling due to the issues going on, is there anyone who will not attend?

Author:
Suzie Lawiski
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 26, 10:20:49pm

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA will be televised after all, on the REELZ channel

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 10:17:13am

The 2015 MISS USA pageant will be televised after all, on the REELZ network, check your local listings and cable or satilite dish provider to see if it carries that channel.

http://www.reelz.com

Replies:

Subject: California, Florida, Maryland, Hawaii and Nevada

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 05:20:59am

Replies:

Subject: Nevada and New Jersey

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 02:04:45pm

Subject: Trump Needs To Go

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 26, 12:54:47pm

NEW YORK

Donald Trump's fledgling GOP presidential bid quickly led to business fallout for him, with Univision saying it will drop the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants and cut all ties with Trump over comments on Mexican immigrants.

The company said Thursday it was canceling its Spanish-language coverage of the Miss USA pageant July 12. It will also ax its planned coverage of the Miss Universe pageant next January and is severing its business relationship with the Miss Universe Organization, which produces both pageants, because of what it called "insulting remarks about Mexican immigrants" by Trump, a part owner of Miss Universe.
On Wednesday, June 24, 2015, the singer canceled a planned performance at the Miss USA pageant following comments made by Donald Trump about Mexican immigrants. During his presidential campaign kickoff speech last week, Trump accused Latino immigrants of bringing drugs, crime and rapists to the U.S. He called for building a wall along the southern border of the U.S. On Thursday, Univision announced it will not air the July pageant and has ended its business relationship with the Miss Universe Organization, which produces the Miss USA pageant. Trump is a part owner of the organization.

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015, the singer canceled a planned performance at the Miss USA pageant following comments made by Donald Trump about Mexican immigrants. During his presidential campaign kickoff speech last week, Trump accused Latino immigrants of bringing drugs, crime and rapists to the U.S. He called for building a wall along the southern border of the U.S. On Thursday, Univision announced it will not air the July pageant and has ended its business relationship with the Miss Universe Organization, which produces the Miss USA pageant. Trump is a part owner of the organization.
NBC remained silent about its scheduled coverage of the Miss USA pageant, which has aired on the network since 2003. But it sought to distance itself from Trump's remarks.

"Donald Trump's opinions do not represent those of NBC, and we do not agree with his positions on a number of issues, including his recent comments on immigration," NBC said in a statement.

Trump has long been featured on another NBC program, "Celebrity Apprentice," which is currently on hiatus. The show has been renewed, but the network hasn't commented on its future since Trump declared his candidacy.

During his presidential campaign kickoff speech last week, Trump portrayed immigrants from Mexico as "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people." He also called for building a wall along the southern border of the U.S. The remarks drew condemnation from the Mexican government as "biased and absurd."

Replies:

Subject: Donald Trump tv alert

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 08:47:29pm

Finally...an unedited explanation by Donald Trump on what is going on, what he plans to do, and how things are in Baton Rouge, Louisiana as 51 young woman seek the Miss USA title, for what it may be worth now, maybe or hassle for the winners in the end. A year of Donald Trump and this stuff may make some of the contestants with to not win on July 12th.

Watch anchor Don Lemmon interview Donald Trump tonight, Wednesday, at 10 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central time on CNN. Lets hope Don ask Mr. Trump some important pageant-related questions, not just all about the Mexicans, alleged rapists, and his crazy presidential race.

Again, CNN tonight with Donald Trump.
http://www.cnn.com/profiles/don-lemon-profile

Subject: Some of the Miss USA 2015 girls in Baton Rouge

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 06:59:50pm

Subject: Exceptional ladies

Author:
Former beauty queen mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 06:21:22pm

I look forward every year to hear what you all think about the amazing women representing their states. Your opinions and feedback is a joy to follow. I know there is controversary right now ( when isn't there?) but I would LOVE to hear all you have to say about the women that are now in Baton Rouge living their dreams! Thank you!

Subject: The show will be streamed... click in

Author:
Nana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 05:56:18pm

http://deadline.com/2015/06/miss-usa-donald-trump-nbc-cancels-univision-1201464497/

Subject: Ignore the Comments, Support the Women

Author:
MUO SUPPORTER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 03:34:03pm

Over the past couple of days, I have actually been really upset, not at the comments that Mr. Trump made about illegal immigrants from Mexico, but about how much attention this is getting. I am Hispanic and I am probably one of the (very) few who is not offended by his comments primarily because not every immigrant from Mexico is good. He did not say that EVERY immigrant from Mexico was a rapist, brought drugs, etc. I do not understand why so many people are backing out from airing, judging and performing in the Miss USA pageant. I believe that the vast majority of people who have chosen to back out from their contractual duties are doing so primarily because they are following the lead of others who have chosen to back out of their contractual agreements.
I believe that the reason why a lot of people dislike Donald Trump is because he is blunt. Everyone knows that he is blunt and says what is on his mind, and yes, although a lot of his comment are "politically incorrect," it does not mean that they are merely incorrect.
The phrase "politically incorrect" derives from the notion that when you're in politics there are certain topics, comments, phrases, etc. that you "shouldn't" say because they hurt your reputation...but why should someone, anyone, not say what is true just because it will receive backlash?
So, to reiterate my previous statement, I am a Hispanic woman and I am not offended by the comments Mr. Trump made because he DID NOT say *every illegal immigrant was a rapist, etc. He said some, and that is true. SOME illegal immigrants are bad people just like some Americans commit bad crimes. The premise of his statement was to get to the point that he was going to do something and the immigration issue that is currently impacting America.
I think that instead of people bashing Mr. Trump and the negative comments that he made, people should instead shift their focus to the 51 women who worked years to get to represent their state. Whether it is televised or not (although I hope it is), isn't the whole point of competing to showcase your state, your platform, and what you believe in?
We should stand behind these women and still be supporters of the organization no matter the outcome.

Replies:
  • Ok -- Bravo, Wednesday, July 01, 05:27:09pm

Subject: HELLO?? I WISH WE COULD JUST TALK ABOUT THE DELEGATES THAT REPRESENT OUR STATES RATHER THAN WHAT WAS SAID...I'M PRETTY SURE IF TRUMP SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE U.S. NOBODY WOULD GIVE A RAT'S BEHIND...LET'S FOCUS ON OUR GIRLS

Author:
PEOPLE JUST WANNA CREATE DRAMA!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 01:11:24pm

Subject: CHI and Farouk Systems dump Trump and is no longer affliated with the pageants as long as he owns them

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 03:42:35pm

Replies:

Subject: Third celebrity declines Miss USA offer to co-host

Author:
In Case you missed it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 07:49:51pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/30/cheryl-burke-quits-hosting-gig-miss-usa-pageant

Subject: What Happens Now

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 09:28:27am

What are the 51 state beauty pageant winners gearing up for July 12’s Miss USA pageant going to do now?

NBC dumped Donald Trump on Monday and said the network would not be involved with – or even air – their jointly-owned Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants.

The Miss Universe Organization said in a statement sent to FOX411 the organization is "built on a foundation of inclusion" and they are "disheartened" by the recent events, but the show must go on.

"While world politics and other influences will undoubtedly play a role, the pageant will always seek to transcend controversy," the organization declared. "It is unfortunate that recent events beyond our control have only served to negatively impact the women who participate in the pageant, our state directors, our sponsors and our fans. We want our supporters to know we remain committed to them and we will be conducting the pageant, regardless of the current situation."

But finding someone to air the show seems to be the big challenge.

An insider connected to the Miss Universe Organization, which also operates the Miss USA and Teen USA competitions, says much of the pageant staff are “shopping for new jobs unless they can find a suitable buyer for Miss USA.”

“It doesn’t look like anyone will air it at this stage,” the source told FOX411 of the scheduled Miss USA contest. “They could possibly buy time but they’ll need to find someone to sell it to them… No one knows what will happen.”

That would leave 51 state pageant winners – many of whom have been in pageants for years and spent thousands of dollars to get to this point – with pretty dresses that only a few people will see.

Shandi Finnessey, Miss USA 2004 and 1st runner-up to Miss Universe that same year, said it’s “incredibly unfortunate that it is not being televised this year.”

“I have trained a lot of these girls for the USA pageant and they were so excited to share this experience with friends and family who would fly to Baton Rouge to watch them,” said Finnessey, who founded the pageant training company Pageantology with 2003 Miss USA Susie Castillo.

Our insider also said that NBC “had been looking for a way out of airing the show for some time, and this was the perfect out.”

“Ratings and ad revenue have slipped dramatically the last 10 years and it costs a fortune to put this on,” the source explained. “They kept it going for ‘Apprentice.’ But now that is over with Trump. They wanted to clip it.”

Ratings for the pageant have bumped up and down from a high of 8.1 million viewers in 2005 to a low of 4.6 million in 2013. Similarly Miss Universe attracted a high of 9.2 million in 2005 to a low of 3.8 million in 2013.

Furthermore, we’re told the tourism body behind the host city Baton Rouge, LA – which has been heavily promoting the pageant and has invested a great deal of money in the event – is now “trying to salvage the millions they had tied up.”

Subject: NBC DUMPS DONALD TRUMP !!!

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 03:13:14pm

"Due to recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its relationship with Mr. Trump," NBC said in the statement.

NBC said it is dropping Trump's Miss USA and Miss Universe beauty pageants, and indicated that Trump will no longer host "The Apprentice."

The decision comes after Trump doubled-down on statements in his presidential announcement speech describing Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug runners.

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA Pageant 2015

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 03:21:41pm

Now that NBC will not air the pageant. How can i now watch the pageant. I don" t think another ( CBS/ ABC/ Fox ) will pick it up. This makes me so mad. I will not watch anything on NBC any more. What happen to freedom of speech. Just saying that's all.

Replies:

Subject: Wow Miss Universe 2006 Pulls out from being USA judge

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 28, 02:31:23pm

Zuleyka Rivera, Miss USA 2015 Judge,

Zuleyka Rivera Quits Miss USA 2015 Judging Panel
The former Miss Universe beauty has dropped out of the judging panel of Miss USA 2015 following Donald Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants.

How the heck does he expect to be President!!!

Subject: Does anyone know when the Road to the Crown interviews will air?

Author:
Pageantlover
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 28, 01:07:17pm

Does anyone know when the road to the crown interviews will be posted this year? What's with the hold up?

Subject: How will the Miss USA be watched due to NBC pulling out?

Author:
Mandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 26, 10:18:15pm

Replies:

Subject: Univision dropping Miss USA pageant over Trump comments

Author:
Did you see this?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 26, 08:03:12am

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump's fledgling GOP presidential bid quickly led to business fallout for him, with Univision saying it will drop the Miss USA pageant from its UniMas network and cut all ties with Trump over comments on Mexican immigrants.
The company said Thursday it was canceling its Spanish-language coverage of the pageant July 12. It also has severed its business relationship with the Miss Universe Organization, which produces the Miss USA pageant, because of what it called "insulting remarks about Mexican immigrants" by Trump, a part owner of Miss Universe.
NBC remained silent about its scheduled coverage of the pageant, which has aired on the network since 2003. But it sought to distance itself from Trump's remarks.
"Donald Trump's opinions do not represent those of NBC, and we do not agree with his positions on a number of issues, including his recent comments on immigration," NBC said in a statement.
Trump is featured on another NBC program, "Celebrity Apprentice."
During his presidential campaign kickoff speech last week, Trump portrayed immigrants from Mexico as "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people." He also called for building a wall along the southern border of the U.S. The remarks drew condemnation from the Mexican government as "biased and absurd."
In an interview Thursday, Trump said his criticism was directed against U.S. policymakers, not the Mexican people or government, adding that Univision would be defaulting on its contract if it doesn't air the pageant and he would take legal action.
"At Univision, we see firsthand the work ethic, love for family, strong religious values and the important role Mexican immigrants and Mexican-Americans have had and will continue to have in building the future of our country," said the New York-based Univision Communications Inc.
Trump said Univision is submitting to pressure from Mexican leaders to punish him for positions he voices as a candidate on the campaign trail.
"They don't want me saying that Mexico is killing the United States in trade and killing the United States at the border," Trump said. "Univision is totally laying down for the Mexican government. ... They want to silence Donald Trump. And Donald Trump can't be silenced. ... I have great respect for Mexico and I love the Mexican people, but my loyalty is to the United States."
Univision declined to comment on Trump's remarks. It also has the rights to air the Miss Universe pageant.
In an interview scheduled to air Sunday on Telemundo's "Enfoque con José Díaz-Balart," Trump said that "many bad people are coming in" from Mexico and elsewhere.
"You're going to have terrorists coming through the southern border. There's no question about it," he said.
The host challenged Trump, contending there has been no act of terrorism committed by someone crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
"You don't know that," Trump replied, adding later: "See what happens tomorrow. See what happens in two weeks from now. ... I'm not even talking about terrorists from this region. I'm talking about from the Middle East they can come in. The border is totally open."
In severing her ties with the show, Puerto Rican actress Roselyn Sanchez, one of the two co-hosts, cited Trump's comments about immigrants.
"Since I heard Trump's speech, as a Latina I felt a lump in my stomach. 'It's got to be a joke,' I thought," the star of the Lifetime series "Devious Maids" told The Associated Press.
Also on Thursday, Chilean actor-producer Cristian de la Fuente, the show's other co-host, had strong words for Trump: "It's a shame that such an important institution as Miss USA is now in the hands of a clown."
Singer-songwriter Ricky Martin also took to Twitter to blast Trump.
"A lot of hatred and ignorance in his heart," he tweeted.
Miss California USA Natasha Martinez was asked about Trump's comments during an interview Thursday on Los Angeles TV station KCAL and said they were "a little bit tough to hear."
"But I know that this opportunity for me as Miss California-USA, and now competing for Miss USA, is a great bridge to kind of represent my community and let the world know that I am a proud Latino-American," she said.
This year's UniMas telecast would have been the first in a five-year contract that Trump said "has no termination rights." Univision's wholly owned Spanish-language UniMas network, founded in 2013, is available in 70 million U.S. homes.

Link:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/06/26/univision-dropping-miss-usa-pageant-over-trump-comments/21201544/?icid=maing-fluid%7Cbon%7Cdl37%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-105395691

Subject: Rhode Island

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 28, 06:08:53am

Subject: Miss USA 2015 Pageant

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 10:51:41am

Hello Everyone, when will the contestants start arriving in Baton Rouge. Is there going to be more than 5 judges for the tv panel to judge. Thank You.

Subject: Which states for Miss USA charge the highest entry fee currently, and which are the less expensive?

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 23, 01:33:54pm

Replies:

Subject: Nevada

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 26, 12:51:37pm

Replies:

Subject: The top 10 of Miss USA 2014 in Evening Gown

Author:
lurker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 10:09:12pm

Replies:

Subject: Arizona

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 25, 12:54:30pm

Subject: Florida

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 14, 12:20:23pm

Subject: Vote For Trump For President Of United States

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 09:22:52am

This way he cannot run the MAO and it can be given to someone that can mange it better!!

Replies:

Subject: New York, New Jersey and Connecticut on together at Good Day New York

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 04, 02:45:37pm

Replies:

Subject: Oregon

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 18, 08:12:28am

Replies:

Subject: Bébé oh la la, what is your current top 15?

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 09, 08:45:40am

Mine.
Winner: TEXAS, 1st ru: Oklahoma, 2nd ru: Michigan, 3rd ru: Colorado, 4th ru: Rhode Island.
Top 10 in no order: Mississippi, Illinois, New York, Utah, District of Columbia.
Top 15 in no order: Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona
Fabulous top 20 on the Bubble: Tennessee, Hawaii, Maryland, Louisiana, Arkansas.

Subject: Maxim featuring some of the Miss USA 2015 delegates (the pageant is on July 12th)

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 28, 04:28:13pm

Replies:

Subject: USA in 2015

Author:
Armand
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 04:50:35pm

Miss World America 2015 Finale is on July 3rd 2015 and Miss
United States 2015 is on July 5th 2015 and Miss USA 2015 is
on July 12th 2015: to Miss Universe 2015 is Miss USA 2015 -
while Miss World America is to Miss World 2015 - as Miss US
World - Miss United States - is to Miss Intercontinental or
another international beautypageant - the one for US to Miss
Intercontinental 2015 may be the 3rd Finalist at Miss USA -
as Miss US International 2015 Finale is on 25th June 2015 as
United States is pretty much BUSY with 4 national pageants.

Subject: Join ESSENCE OF LATINAS FORUM!!

Author:
Redael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 07:44:51am

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Subject: MISS USA 2015 Same Place

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 30, 11:42:48am

Sunday July 12 8 - 11 pm from Baton Rouge Louisiana

Subject: MISS USA 2015

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 08:03:24am

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miss USA 2015
Date July 12, 2015

Miss USA 2015, will be the 64th Miss USA pageant to be held on July 12, 2015 on a venue to be announced. Nia Sanchez of Nevada will crown her successor at the end of the event. All fifty states and the District of Columbia will compete for the crown. The winner will represent the USA in the Miss Universe 2015 competition.

Contents

Replies:

Subject: Miss West Virginia USA 2015 Andrea Mucino

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 08:54:12pm

Miss West Virginia USA 2015 Andrea Mucino

The first runner-up was Nichole Greene
The second runner-up was Marlisa Lake
The third runner-up was Dominique Collins
The fourth runner-up was Francesca Yazbek

Subject: Miss Pennsylvania USA 2015 results

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 08, 05:03:37am

MISS PENNSYLVANIA USA 2015 is Elizabeth Cardillo

1st runner up: Elena LaQuatra
2nd runner up: Andrea Shen
3rd runner up: Deana Vera
4th runner up: Cassandra Angst

Semifinalists

Krystal Gregorio
Jessica Bermudez
Alex-Taylor Deitz
Nicole Miller
Laura DiFrancesco
Julia Pauline
Kelsey Landy
Alexandra Bristow
Natalie Romano
Antonia Gore

Subject: Last year

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 24, 02:44:44pm

Year 2013 top 16 countries - will they make it again?

Replies:

Subject: On this day...

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 02, 06:48:58pm

In case anyone forgot, it was on this day 14 years ago in Gary, Indiana... this happen:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_USA_2001

(Did your state entrant do well that year?)

Replies:

Subject: MISS UNIVERSE PICS

Author:
PAULINA VEGA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 27, 04:34:02pm

MISS UNIVERSE PICS HERE

Subject: Michigan

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 22, 12:25:31pm

Replies:

Subject: New Jersey

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 22, 12:06:47pm

Subject: Miss Nevada USA 2015 results

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 27, 07:49:48am

MISS NEVADA USA 2015 is Brittany McGowan

1st runner up: Stephanie Cook
2nd runner up: Shayna Laughman
3rd runner up: Hillary Light
4th runner up: Kimberly Andres

Top 12 Semifinalists

Kirsten Brzenzinski
Mariah Armknect
Susan Romanishin
Jessica Davis
Marissa Castro
Tianna Tuamoheloa
Zoe Baron

Replies:

Subject: Anyone one have any CD Pageant Music to trade?

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 12, 03:42:21pm

Subject: Miss Teen Universe 2015:

Author:
Hector
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 07, 01:31:44pm

Ecuador was the winner of the Miss Teen Universe contest held in Guatemala February 7th 2015.
1st Runner-up: Mexico
2nd Runner-up: Coco's Islands
3rd Runner-up: Paraguay
4th Runner-up: USA

Remaining Top 12:
Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Canada & Brazil

Most Beautiful Face: Turks & Caicos
Major Cabellera Cuba who was from Miami
Miss Jade Universe Paraguay.

QUESTION WHY DOES MISS TEEN USA NOT COMPETE IN AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT? WHY DOES THE MISS UNIVERSE ORG NOT HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL TEEN PAGEANT?

Replies:

Subject: USA in her preliminary evening gown at Miss Universe 2014

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 22, 09:23:21am

Replies:

Subject: Miss Colombia 2014 -2015

Author:
juan quindio
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 09:05:05pm

Ariadna Gutierrez the new Miss Colombia 2014-2015, she will participate in Miss Universe 2015-2016.

Replies:

Subject: Miss Universe

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 26, 07:43:51pm

I would love to know what everyone's opinion of last nights Miss Universe Pageant was. I was incredibly disappointed in the pageant. First thing was why did it have to be 3 hours long. They could have easily condensed it down to 2 hours. The hosts were actually pretty good. Im glad that they went back to announcing the winners of photogenic, national costume and congeniality award winners during the pageant. The judging panel was HORRIBLE!!!!. The judges asking questions, the contestants unable to understand the judges. Most of the judges athletes....Get more diversity in the judging panel. Former titleholders etc. I thought the entertainment Prince Ponce was incredibly offensive by grabbing his crotch and this was TV PG rated programming. Gavin Degraw was a good choice and Nick Jonas was okay. I wish they would have gone back to music like back in the 90s and early 2000s. I Remember KC and Jo Jo in 1998 and the music in 1999 and 2000. They need to go back to the books and remember what was classic and regal. I can't believe how ugly the new Miss Universe Crown is. It looks so cheap. They need to go back to either the Mikimoto crown or even the Diamond Nexus crown but the best crown was the crown from the 80s and 90s. I believe that Jamaica should have placed higher than 4th. She had the spunk that Miss Tennessee USA 1999 had and I remember how disappointed I was when she was 1st runner up at Miss USA. I thought she should have won. Glad Miss Venezuela didn't win again. I cant believe Miss Ukraine and Miss Netherlands made it as far as they didn't. I didn't feel that they answered their questions as well as Jamaica, USA or Colombia. I thought Jamaica, USA and Colombia should have been the top 3. I did have Colombia and USA as my top 2. Jamaica should have at least been 2nd runner up. I wish they would go back to showing the scores on the screen even if it is just the average score. It would make the pageant more transparent. Rather than people thinking the pageant is rigged. I also wish they would go back to showing the preliminary scores but that would defeat the purpose seeing as how the Miss Universe organization feels they should have a say in who should be in the top 15 instead of leaving it up the panel of judges. Why bother having preliminary judges. Just let the Miss Universe Organization pick the Top 15. I used to be a big fan of these pageants but now after this Im just appalled. First Miss Teen USA gets dropped from TV and now Miss Universe going down hill and Im sure Miss USA wont be far behind. I would love to write a letter to the Miss Universe Organization but I doubt nothing would come of it. Ehh Another year and another disappointing telecast. Congratulations though to Miss Colombia and to Miss USA you both did well.

Replies:

Subject: MISS USA PAGEANT 2015

Author:
MICHAEL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 26, 04:06:12pm

HELLO; NOW THAT MISS UNIVERSE OVER, I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHEN THE MISS USA 2015 PAGEANT MIGHT BE AND WHERE. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU.....

Replies:

Subject: Poor Audri Mari! She has literally been first runner-up three different times. She keeps missing the New York apartment. I feel bad for her.

Author:
Beth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 26, 05:19:58pm

Subject: USA displaying the Stars and Stripes and our National Flag

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 09, 02:28:17pm

Replies:

Subject: USA interview at Miss Universe 2014

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 09:21:52am

So adorable

Replies:

Subject: Improved look for Miss Florida USA 2015

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 25, 01:24:30pm

Subject: Never made it

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 24, 02:46:31pm

These countries have never made the semi-finals, can this year be the first?

Replies:

Subject: Vintage Miss Universe style crown on ebay!

Author:
Ivan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 03:54:44pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miss-Universe-style-Vintage-Pageant-Crown-/311251662221?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item48780b758d

Replies:

Subject: Thursday tv alert

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 22, 05:09:29pm

Just a note to inform all---watch today's Thursday episode of the nationally syndicated tabloid/news program "Inside Edition".

They are promoting an interesting segment devoted to pageants...watch today, check local listings, and in some places the 30-minute show airs twice in your local area, even early into the morning hours. Again, Inside Edition, which is hosted by former Georgia's Junior Miss, Deborah Norville, will have a Miss Universe pageant preview segment.

Replies:

Subject: Miss Universe 2014/2015 Predictions;

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 01, 10:08:43pm

Miss Universe 2014/2014: Miss Ethiopia
1st Runner-up: Miss South Africa
2nd Runner-up: Miss China
3rd Runner-up: Miss Angola
4th Runner-up: Miss Russia

Top 10:
Miss Venezuela, Miss Colombia, Miss USA, Miss Tanzania & Miss Uruguay.

Top 15: Miss Argentina, Miss Bahamas, Miss Guyana, Miss Kosovo & Miss Guyana

Top 20: Miss France, Miss Jamaica, Miss Australia, Miss Philippines & Miss Hungary.

Replies:

Subject: Miss California USA 2015 is Natasha Martinez

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 08:49:31pm

Replies:

Subject: MISS UNIVERSE ONLINE

Author:
SUNDAY 25 / 7PM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 23, 06:08:35pm

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 ONLINE HERE

Subject: Miss Universe 2014

Author:
Guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 03, 09:04:25pm

TOP 15

Albania
France
Kosovo
Philippines
Russia

TOP 10

Brazil
China
Colombia
Serbia
Spain

TOP 5

Australia
India
United States
Ukraine
Venezuela

Replies:

Subject: For those who missed it, here are is the complete preliminary competition of Miss Universe 2014

Author:
Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 22, 09:31:01am

Miss UNIVERSE 2014 prelim competition

Subject: The Miss USA 2015 class

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 19, 06:19:25pm

Subject: Blue dress

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 04:18:26pm

Your favourite blue dress?

Replies:

Subject: Black, silver, turqois dress

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 04:27:19pm

Your favourite black, silver, turqois dress?

Replies:

Subject: All (or most if not all) of the delegates of Miss Universe 2014 in the Swimsuit Fashion Party Presentation

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 16, 03:24:18pm

Subject: Pink dress

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 04:25:43pm

Your favourite pink dress?

Replies:

Subject: beige, golden, yellow dress

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 04:28:52pm

Your favourite beige, golden, yellow dress?

Replies:

Subject: Red dress

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 04:22:35pm

Your favourite red dress?

Replies:

Subject: White dress

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 04:20:20pm

Your favourite white dress?

Replies:

Subject: Some of the delegates at the White Party at MU 2014

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 10, 06:03:25pm

Replies:

Subject: Some of the early gowns of some of my favorites for the MU 2014 crown

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 09:17:11am

USA

Australia

India

France

Angola

Venezuela

South Africa

Subject: USA and Venezuela

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 10, 11:17:17am

Replies:

Subject: Does anyone know who made the first-runner up to Miss CA USA's blue ball gown?

Author:
R.W
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 11:03:31am

Subject: Some of the MU 2014 delegates having a good time at an event

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 10, 12:46:44pm

Replies:

Subject: Miss Kentucky USA 2015 is Katie George

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 08:34:42pm

Subject: California

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 22, 08:35:53am

Are there locals in California? Who are front runners for the crown? Lauren York right?

Replies:

Subject: Saw this Nia interview last week showing her workout moves (click in for link)

Author:
OldQueenie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 11:45:49am

http://pix11.com/2015/01/07/miss-usa-nia-sanchez-shows-off-workout-moves/

Subject: Panama, Australia, USA, Aruba, Argentina, Indonesia and Angola

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 10, 11:55:36am

Subject: USA and Australia

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 09, 01:05:21pm

Subject: Nia at Miss Universe 2014, and some other delegates I like

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 11:07:22am

A few pics of Nia at Miss Universe, she is looking fantastic (and some other delegates who I favor)

Here is Nia:

Guyana

Philippines

South Africa

Thailand

Replies:

Subject: USA, Kosovo, Australia and Brazil

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 12:35:50pm

USA

Kosovo

Australia

Brazil

Subject: USA, India and a cut out portion, but there also, Australia

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 11:39:34am

Subject: Another pic of USA and Hungary in their SS

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 12:35:48pm

Subject: MISS PUERTO RICO READY FOR THE BATTLE! !!!

Author:
JESP30
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 12:20:15pm

Subject: USA and Hungary in Swimsuits

Author:
Chatty Patty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 11:40:48am

Subject: Miss New Mexico USA 2015 Alexis Duprey

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 11:31:50am

Miss New Mexico USA 2015 Alexis Duprey

Subject: How does one posts pics? Thanks!

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 12:13:36am

Replies:

Subject: Miss Kentucky USA 2015

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 02, 11:07:12am

I was wondering my the Miss Kentucky USA website has not been updated for 2 years, it seems odd with the new pageant "2015" in just a week. I get no respond from state director 'CONNIE" at one time years ago, they "Miss Kentucky USA " that the Miss Universe Org was in charged of that. Miss Universe Org said that is not so. All other state web sites are up to date. Why doesn"t the Miss Universe Org look into things like this, just wondering, just shows my state has a bad director.

Replies:

Subject: Arizona

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 28, 06:16:35am

Replies:

Subject: Miss America 2015 Song

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 04:26:19pm

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the 2015 Miss America Swimsuit competition?

Replies:

Subject: Miss Oklahoma USA 2015 is Olivia Jordan

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 10:33:39am

Subject: Miss District of Columbia USA 2015 Lizzy Olsen

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 09:59:22am

Subject: My favs for OK USA

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 20, 04:03:34am

Olivia Jordan

Ryli Smith

Alex Miller

Cornesha Wilkerson

My favs for OK USA

Replies:

Subject: Miss Arizona USA 2015 results

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 09:15:15pm

MISS ARIZONA USA 2015 is Maureen Montagne

1st runner up: Emelina Adams
2nd runner up: Lexe Richardson
3rd runner up: Abby Hornacek
4th runner up: Nicole Smith

Top 10 finalists

Dylan Hendricks
Brittany Mazur
Victoria Ligons
Tiffany Martin
Allie Starks

Top 20 semifinalists

Koryna Gonzalez
Victoria Hume
Alexis Mouer
Alexa Jones
Anadela Hogan
Danielle Kamela
Alanna Canez
Grace Koval
Spencer Effa
Holly Haro

Replies:

Subject: Question

Author:
mws5351@msn.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 29, 08:03:22am

If Miss South Africa wins Miss World, who takes her place in the Miss Universe Pageant. Thank You.

Replies:

Subject: Miss Delaware USA 2015 results

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 01, 06:47:56pm

MISS DELAWARE USA 2015 is Renee Bull

1st runner up: Alexandra Vorontsova
2nd runner up: Jennifer Lilley
3rd runner up: Emily Wareheim
4th runner up: Alyssa Murray

Top 13 semifinalists

Amanda Mahadan
Brandi Knox
Brooke Burghardt
Kassady Sever
Joanna Wicks
Danielle Mignogna
Cimone Philpotts
Emily Drake

Replies:

Subject: Sunday TV alert

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 13, 06:50:13pm

The 2014 miss world pageant from London England will air taped-delayed tomorrow morning Sunday December 14th, at 10:00am Eastern time/9:00am central time. On the E! Cable network.
Two years ago 2 contestants got I to a pushing fight, during the parade of nations, let's hope nothing crazy happens in this years pageant.

Replies:

Subject: Merry Christmas from the RPM Queens of 2015

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 19, 11:44:43am

Replies:

Subject: My favs for OK Teen USA

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 20, 04:10:15am

MaKayla Merryman

Noel Delano

Cherokee Pearce

Hellen Smith

My favs for OK Teen USA

Subject: Miss Alaska USA 2015 results

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 08, 04:46:49am

MISS ALASKA USA 2015 is Kimberly Agron

1st runner up: Joellen Walters
2nd runner up: Denali Whiting
3rd runner up: Brandy Kellner
4th runner up: Angelina McFeron

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

There is a new Miss Teen USA message board, moderated by one of the moderators here, where you can discuss the Miss Teen USA pageant in a civil manner, where no mean-spirited bashing will be allowed

The New Miss Teen USA message board

Nia Sanchez, MISS USA 2014

Thank you for your visit to the Miss USA forum (unofficial)

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.