Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

The Unofficial MAO Pageant Board

Congratulations to Nina Davuluri, Miss America 2014

State Websites Message Boards Twitter Accounts Blogs

Thank you to the moderator of the New England board for the links to all the other boards.
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
Problems? Contact the moderator at maoforummoderator@gmail.com

Subject: Mallory looks HOT!

Author:
click in for link
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:44 04/11/14 Fri

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/mallory-hagan-attends-the-zooey-deschanel-for-tommy-news-photo/483709883

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Opened up my web browswer to this story. Front page news: http://news.msn.com/offbeat/teen-suspended-for-asking-miss-america-to-prom

Author:
wonder how many Miss Americas in past 5 years were that accessible, approachable AND appealing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:14 04/18/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: 'People' article about Laura's wedding, with photos

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:43:16 04/10/14 Thu

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20805090,00.html

I have to say, despite my doubts, these two look deliriously happy. All the best to them.

Replies:
Subject: Miss NC

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:24 04/15/14 Tue

Can't get over how much Miss NC reminds me of a young Stockard Channing.

Replies:
Subject: For great P.R., Nina should show up at that kid's prom

Author:
What a great PR opportunity
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:34 04/19/14 Sat

Subject: Laura's nuptuals

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:53 04/06/14 Sun

So, it is apparent that Laura married Mike Fleiss this past weekend. What I personally think of this I will just keep to myself because it isn't positive, and I'll leave it at that. However, this is a pretty big deal, and here's why:

1. The name Mike Fleiss may not be a household name, but his shows sure are, particularly the Bachelor. He was also the producer of that horrible Who wants to marry a multi-millionaire that Leanza Cornett hosted.

2. Mike Fleiss' net worth is $80 million dollars.

3. This has to be one of the biggest pageant marriages of all time. I think that Denzel Washington is married to a former Miss. And Vanessa Lachey was a former Miss Teen USA. But I doubt Nick Lachey is as wealthy as Mike Fleiss. Denzel sure is, though. I would say that in the Miss America system, this has to be the most high profile and high netting marriages. Those Oklahoma girls are sitting pretty enough (Shawntel and Jennifer Berry), but there is no comparison here.

I would say this much--Laura has the right to privacy just like anyone else, and she has certainly exercised that right. But I also feel that if you marry someone so high profile, you should expect that people are going to talk about it. I wish her the best, hope for the best, and I guess I have to tip my hat to her. She "married well". But so did he. She's a real treasure, and her worth is well beyond money. Money can go away, but Laura's got so much more going for her personally.

Replies:
Subject: Presenting our Miss America -- the rude and arrogant Nina!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:32 03/22/14 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Webcasts

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:47 04/17/14 Thu

I think we all have benefitted from having them online. However, they are subject to technical problems, and it is certainly not like live in the audience. I understand they take time and money. I would like to contribute towards those funds. I have a suggestion for states--set up a Paypal or donation account. If we can actually get your webcast without any problems, it is clear, functioning properly, we can make a donation towards the cost. If not, then nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have no problem whatsoever donating some money to help it happen. I just have a problem when you must pay for something that is subject to so much problems.

Subject: Anyone else banned from Guru?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:56 03/16/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: DWTS fans

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:07:29 04/14/14 Mon

It hit me tonight--Candace Cameron Bure reminds me of Kayla Martell.

Anyone else see it?

Subject: Tony Bowls named OFFICIAL Evening Gown Designer of the Miss America Organization!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:18 04/08/14 Tue

Tony Bowls named OFFICIAL Evening Gown Designer of the Miss America Organization!

Replies:
Subject: I can't handle Mallory anymore

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:34 03/31/14 Mon

Her tweets tonight made me lose nearly all respect for her. It didn't bother me until her latest post about people who don't watch Scandal and House of Cards asking "what do you do with your life!?" She should consider spending less time watching TV shows and more time becoming employable. As a young person who hustles my butt off to be successful in a tough industry, I have no sympathy for a girl who sits around watching tv while complaining about not having happiness. Earn happiness.

Sit around watching tv all you want, but don't dare joke like you don't know why the rest of us don't have time for it. Mallory, you come across entitled. No one is going to want to help you if you don't appear like you are trying to help yourself (hint: oversharing your depression and trying to get your 'hot bod' back doesn't count - if you had gotten fit the right way the first time you never should have lost it.) You are sitting on thousands in scholarships...if you need direction in life, go to school!

Ok. Done. Mallory fans, have at it. I'll get ripped apart but someone needs to call her out.

Replies:
Subject: So. Tony bowls evening gowns being forced on contestants for finals????

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:32:21 04/09/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Miss VT promo

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:40:38 04/09/14 Wed

Subject: New California Board

Author:
Ca fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:44 04/08/14 Tue

voy 241713

Subject: Laura Married???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:57 04/07/14 Mon

I read on Mike Fleiss' twitter that he got married this weekend. Anyone know of the details????

Subject: Talent Suggestions

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:39:23 04/03/14 Thu

Im helping a contestant with talent and she needs help basically finding a talent. Not to the extent of Miss Congeniality ;)..but I feel like 'faking'or "pulling off' an entertaining routine for 90 seconds isn't difficult. I was thinking along the lines of a dance with lots of expressions. Any other talent ideas? I've been watching TONS of old Miss America Prelim videos to come up with ideas? Any references from former talents you've seen? THANK YOU

Replies:
Archives: 123456789 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.