VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

The Unofficial MAO Pageant Board

Congratulations to Miss America 2015, Kira Kazanstev of New York!

State Websites Message Boards Twitter Accounts Blogs

Thank you to the moderator of the New England board for the links to all the other boards.
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
Problems? Contact the moderator at maoforummoderator@gmail.com

NOTE: You will be banned for bumping ridiculously old and long threads with nothing substantial to add to the conversation.

Subject: Here are the 13 states the official next to Kira at the Arrival Ceremony photographed:

Author:
and of course, this post was deleted from Guru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:52 09/03/15 Thu

Here are the 13 states the official next to Kira at Arrival Ceremony photographed:

AZ, GA, KA, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, VA, and WA.

With People's Choice choosing #15, that leaves one girl missing and I think it will be the winner: NJ.

Watch the video yourself and you will see him discreetly (or not, he's in the front row) photo these girls, and not the rest. Word is he is Kira's manager. I wonder if DCP is choosing the finalists.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Arrival ceremony

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:03 09/02/15 Wed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ff0R5aGrg&feature=youtu.be

Replies:
Subject: Since you are NOT apparently allowed to be "negative" (ie state an honest opinion) on GURU these days...

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:36 08/31/15 Mon

I'm looking at these arrival shots and I'm really impressed with:

Georgia
Tennessee (not a beauty but very cute)
New York
Kansas (might win it all)
North Carolina (very traditional looking but pretty)
Connecticut (little doll)
Missouri--looks stunning in some shots

NOT IMPRESSED:

Ca--a nothing to me
SC--a puss full of Matt Damon's teeth and an avalanche of phony hair
Iowa--yikes!!
NH--just plain out
NJ-bags under her eyes don't help
TX--another yikes
MS-must have great talent but she sure is not attractive
HI-aloha
Utah--OUT
Indiana--very homely

Let the games begin!!

Replies:
Subject: ATTENTION MISS OHIO CONTESTANTS PAST AND PRESENT: If you had issues receiving your scholarships from the state organization, or if you just gave up and walked away from it and let your monies go, please contact us. We are a group of dedicated volunteers trying to do what is right for all of you. Your information will be kept private. Please contact us at MOSPscholarships@gmail.com. Please help us to help you and all future young women who put their hard work and trust in the Miss Ohio / Miss America Program.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:02 08/12/15 Wed

Replies:
Subject: If all of the young women ever crowned Miss America were to have competed in the same year, who do you think would have won, and why? And please dont say "because I liked her" or " because she was from this state or that state." Back up your choicw with FACTS! For example, I would choose Kaye Rafko as the ultimate winner. Her interview is still recognized as the arguably the best ever in Atlantic City. Her taalent on the final night, tahitiahn hula, was perfect. She was also responsible for the formation of the "Platform issue" for Miss America contestants becuse of her work in hospitals and hospices. SO--------what do you think?

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:24 08/31/15 Mon

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.