VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

The Unofficial MAO Pageant Board

Congratulations to Miss America 2016, Georgia's Betty Cantrell!

State Websites Message Boards Twitter Accounts Blogs

Thank you to the moderator of the New England board for the links to all the other boards.
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
Problems? Contact the moderator at maoforummoderator@gmail.com

NOTE: You will be banned for bumping ridiculously old and long threads with nothing substantial to add to the conversation.

Subject: CMN Donations

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:19:31 05/03/16 Tue

So, I donated to the CMN accounts to several girls in my state to help them meet the goal for competing at the next level. I did not receive any type of acknowledgement of this from any of them. I did this not only to help CMN, but because I also know of the expense required to compete at state, and I thought this could be some way that I could help them out. Is this typical that girls don't at least acknowledge this, even if it's an e-mail reply, as you're required to give your e-mail address when you make a donation. For girls that are suppose to be role models for doing the right thing, this doesn't seem very right to me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Way to go Shelli Yoder, Miss Indiana 1992! Beauty, talent and brains! http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/elections/indiana/2016/05/03/yoder-hollingsworth-win-9th-district-primaries/83602674/

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:44 05/04/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Coaches, Donors, and scholarship dollars to the program.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:23:03 05/04/16 Wed

Why is ohio allow to have Henri's sponsor, coach, and etc. a special teen contestant on the program. We thought this was not allowed.

Replies:
Subject: SWEETHEART?!?!?!?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:08 04/29/16 Fri

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️The Hoopeston Jaycees are pleased to announce a final decision has been made to continue the tradition of hosting the National Sweetheart Pageant in this year's 73rd National Sweetcorn Festival over Labor Day Weekend. Specific details will be shared within the next few weeks, with the application process then opening on May 15th. We want to thank everyone who has supported us throughout these past few difficult months and ask for your patience and understanding during the restructure and development of our 2016 pageant. Please share to help us spread the word. We are #sweetheartstrong ❤️

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know why the Kentucky state ED stepped down?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:40 03/20/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Betty

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:51 02/29/16 Mon

Can some of the GA people here clear up some stories we have been hearing about our Miss America?

1) She is getting married as soon as she gives up her title.

2) She dropped out of school to prepare for last year's Miss GA pageant?

3) DCP doesn't care for Betty and that is why she is getting so few appearances?

Replies:
Subject: http://limaohio.com/news/176540/continental-teacher-on-leave-for-alleged-misconduct

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:25 04/15/16 Fri

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.