[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 17:19:51 02/29/16 Mon
Can some of the GA people here clear up some stories we have been hearing about our Miss America?
1) She is getting married as soon as she gives up her title.
2) She dropped out of school to prepare for last year's Miss GA pageant?
3) DCP doesn't care for Betty and that is why she is getting so few appearances?
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- !- Yes. She is living with the groom to be too. 2- Yes, she dropped out to prepare. 3- Yes. DCP adopted the consensus view of Betty's marketability. (NT) -- No name, 19:42:15 02/29/16 Mon
- No wonder Betty is only really doing local appearances in GA this year. Allows her to stay close to her fiancé (NT) -- No name, 05:59:49 03/01/16 Tue
- I would not believe any of the above posted anonymous comments. (NT) -- Anyone could claim this without any true information., 06:54:50 03/01/16 Tue
- In future years, MAO better assure the winners really want to travel, talk, use social media, and avoid really bad haircuts. We need to have a Miss america who has a "servant's heart" as Sammy would say. (NT) -- No name, 07:22:30 03/01/16 Tue
- We are (thankfully) about halfway through the year. Let's hope the judges get it right next time. (NT) -- No name, 07:11:10 03/02/16 Wed
- You're kidding. Just look at FB, Miss America is out there almost everyday all around the United States. (NT) -- be honest, 18:02:21 03/02/16 Wed
- Don't know if it is true and until all girls are taken through the litmus test don't care. Not trying to be rude but tired of certain girls getting passes while others are bashed. If she stopped high school, it should have been an issue before the crown was put on her head. (NT) -- No name, 05:18:49 03/03/16 Thu
- With a yes to #3 this year girls better have marketability. DCP will not play around or stay around if it cannot do what it does best. (NT) -- No name, 12:00:18 03/08/16 Tue
- MAO has announced that the final question at state pageant will count for (I believe) 20% of the final night score. This can only be perceived as backlash to Betty bombing in hers on the telecast. MAO wants someone who can talk. Betty hasn't had a real speaking engagment all year. (NT) -- No name, 07:17:08 03/14/16 Mon
- What should we expect from a state who is pushing a Free Exercise Protection Act (NT) -- No name, 09:45:59 03/27/16 Sun
- All the beautiful Miss Americas have handsome rich men that scoop them up immediately after the reign. (i.e., Jennifer Berry, Laura Kaeppeler) (NT) -- No name, 20:36:54 03/31/16 Thu
- If Betty is a performer, why does she always look so nervous onstage? (NT) -- No name, 12:49:20 04/04/16 Mon
- I agree that Betty appears nervous often. Whether it is her clutching her hands together while presenting awards or talking very quickly while being interviewed, it is apparent she is not comfortable. Most Miss Americas ease into their role. Maybe it just takes Betty longer (NT) -- No name, 06:53:01 04/05/16 Tue
- MY LAWD. Stop saying Betty's being snapped up on a rich man's arm! They've been together for YEARS and they agreed to wait while Betty went and accomplished her dream! I'm tired of the misogynistic bashing so many of y'all are serving out! No former is perfect, LET THEM LIVE!! And this is coming from a tried an true pearl clutcher!! (NT) -- Lawdy this is ridiculous, 08:24:05 04/05/16 Tue
- September 11th can't come soon enough. This has been the longest year I can remember. (NT) -- No name, 18:54:50 04/05/16 Tue
- I assume Betty's family has always been behind this negativity. Who else would care? (NT) -- No name, 05:39:11 04/06/16 Wed
- Tell us about Betty's family (NT) -- No name, 08:26:16 04/07/16 Thu