|Subject: Now that the pageant is over do you expect the girls who worked with Define to go public?|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 15:29:06 09/16/15 Wed
I'm curious how many state titleholders they worked with. It's also a shame they have to be so secretive because if they had several girls that did well it would certainly help business.
It was always assumed by many AL was one because of her connections with Mallory's mom and a 4th runner up would be something to brag about.
I also thought perhaps OK because I remember her getting help from Mallory on interview the year before she won her state title but that was before Mallory was a real coach and before the big coaching issues.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Wasn't NC one? If so, not a good look. (NT) -- No name, 08:58:44 10/04/15 Sun
- It would not be smart for any of this year's state title holders to come forward with any sort of coaching that wasn't on Sam's little form he made them fill out. (NT) -- No name, 09:48:38 10/04/15 Sun
- Define announced that they had three state winners this year, although that doesn't neccessrily mean they worked with them after they won their state. (NT) -- No name, 10:58:18 10/04/15 Sun
- Not a good track record for DEFINE (NT) -- No name, 15:20:23 10/04/15 Sun
- I have first-handedly witnessed how Define operates and let me tell you, it is incredibly sad that there is a "rule" in place that steers women away from working with fabulous and empowering preparatory organizations such as Define. Mallory has a plethora of useful and empowering knowledge to give the girls during and far after their competition days. MAO should really rethink its position on outside coaching. Many contestants are terrified to reach out for help from a coaching service and that, IMHO, feels like a strange pageant dictatorship. (NT) -- ..., 17:02:18 10/04/15 Sun
- RI thanked Define right after winning her state title. (NT) -- ., 16:43:08 10/06/15 Tue
- You forgot the most important element: If you choose to work with Define make sure no one (especially) MAO finds out. (NT) -- No name, 09:52:01 10/07/15 Wed
- The contestants that DEFINE assisted spent a lot of money and saw very little return. (NT) -- No name, 09:10:48 10/13/15 Tue
- someone really wants the fact that MAO is keeping its eye on present & future Define clients to not be reported (NT) -- No name, 18:49:35 10/24/15 Sat
- Bump (NT) -- No name, 13:37:24 10/31/15 Sat
- A local ED has no reason to be concerned with who a contestant is using to help her prepare. However, once she wins her state competition, she now answers to her state committee. This is when using a coach might become a problem. The state winner must have all coaches approved by the state board. It is possible that the state can work with a favorite coach as long as the coach keeps the state board in the loop. If the coach is undermining or encouraging a contestant to ignore her state leadership, that becomes a problem. It seems to me that if all parties are truly interested in helping the contestant to be the best she can be, everyone would find a way to work together. As far as "banned" coaches are concerned, if anyone can prove that a contestant has been blackballed because she worked with a "banned" coach, it seems to me that she would have cause to claim that she was treated unfairly and possibly kept from winning because of her choice of coaches. (NT) -- No name, 05:38:06 11/03/15 Tue
- I don't understand whats going on with MAO. Betty, our Miss A,dropped out of college and moved in with a coach for full time training to win Miss GA and Miss A. It's obviously what is needed to win, and she has been open about her coaching. So if MAO wants a natural no coached girl, why did they crown her? How would the judges know who is coached and who is not? (NT) -- No name, 11:45:25 11/06/15 Fri
- Betty dropped out of school to prepare for Miss GA. MAO chose the perfect winner. She will never return to school and ask for her scholarship. (NT) -- No name, 19:31:05 11/11/15 Wed
- So how did Mallory get that statue? Did things fall out after that? (NT) -- No name, 16:34:22 11/12/15 Thu
- It's all hearsay until Mallory addresses the issue. (NT) -- No name, 16:13:45 11/14/15 Sat