VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

The Miss Georgia Fan Page (no negativity, no bashing allowed! No ads)
Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen Competition
Any material deemed by the admin as inappropriate will be deleted and poster will be banned. No ads. Continuous bashing will not be tolerated and IPs will be displayed if behavior cannot be conducted in a civilized manner.

Subject: Miss GA

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 7/19 6:43pm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Truly disappointing that the Miss Georgia Board wants to use the send off party as a fundraiser. Who can afford to go at $50 a person!

Author:
Another fail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/27/19 4:56pm

Replies:
Subject: Is olivia M staying with 2.0?

Author:
Aimee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 2/19 10:28pm

Subject: Miss America 2020 Scoring Criteria

Author:
x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/16/19 1:35pm

Preliminary scoring:
Personal Interview - 20% (Candidate wears job interview outfit)
On Stage Interview - 15% (Candidates dressed in evening wear)
Talent - 50% (Candidate wears talent costume)
Social Impact Pitch - 15% (What candidate would wear to give a Ted Talk)
Note that there is no evening wear score. The candidates will wear evening attire in the parade of states at the beginning of the show.

Final night scoring:
Composite Score - 25%
On Stage Interview - 25% (Finalists wear interview outfit)
Talent - 30% (Finalists wear talent costume)
Social Impact pitch - 20% (finalists wear Ted Talk attire)

Final Ballot ranking which will include a discussion and final pitch for the job.Candidates should wear what she feels best represents her brand as she makes her final pitch for the job.
For the crowning, the non finalists will wear their evening wear. The finalist will wear what they would like to be crowned in. It may not be a talent costume.

Replies:
Subject: 1985 Miss Georgia Pageant

Author:
NAYRB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/23/19 5:17am

Someone posted the Friday night preliminary of the 1985 Miss GA pageant. There was a tie in talent with one of the girls being future Miss WV 1988. Was hoping for Saturday nights finals but she did not post them. Who made the top 10 and placed that year with Miss Columbus winning.

Subject: Why on earth are girls ordering and buying their Miss GA evening gowns when it sounds like MAO has done away with evening gowns? Miss America really doesnít exist anymore, just Miss 2.0.

Author:
Canít imagine what they are thinking!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/14/19 2:21pm

Replies:
Subject: Fulton

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/12/19 11:14am

How many contestants in miss Fulton county tonight? Will the reigning miss Georgia make an appearance?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 7/19 6:40pm

Subject: Under the direction of Georgiaís new director, this is the first time in ten years the Georgiaís candidate comes home empty handed.

Author:
MAO fan for life
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/28/19 12:45am

So, what does that tell you about the expertise of this new team.

Replies:
Subject: The North Georgia State Fair pageant will be held Sept. 19th at the Fairgrounds in Marietta. For information, go to the NGSF website. Sponsored by the North Georgia State Fair Committee.

Author:
NGSF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/28/19 11:26am

Replies:
Subject: Congrats to the new titleholders

Author:
Ga fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/18/19 8:34am

Congratulations to the new titleholders
Miss Rome Rosa Campos
Miss Romeís OT Rylee Rugger
Miss Macon Michaela Heide
Miss Maconís OT Molly Brown
Miss Cobb County Holly Haynes
Miss Cobb Countyís OT Megan Wright
Miss Warner Robins Olivia McMillan
Miss Warner Robinsí OT Remelie Heide
Miss International Cityís OT Kaitlyn Tanner

Replies:
Subject: Miss Capital City

Author:
GA Pageant Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/ 1/19 6:48pm

Does anyone know if there will be a Miss Capital City competition this year?

Replies:
Subject: How about we talk about our new queens? Iím so happy for Mary and Victoria and canít wait to see what each does on the national stage.

Author:
Congratulations ladies
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/19 10:43am

Replies:
Subject: Who are the judges tonight at Cobb

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 3/19 4:16pm

Replies:
Subject: Not sure if anyone looks on this website but thought I would post anyway. The Miss Cobb County committee will be hosting an Outstanding Teen competition on August 3 in Marietta. We are a regional pageant so email me if you would like information. seduncan@aol.com

Author:
Steve Duncan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/25/19 12:56pm

Replies:
Subject: Well the first local of the season is complete and Olivia McMillan is the new Miss Warner Robins!

Author:
GAfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/21/19 6:40am

Replies:
Subject: YOUR BLATANT OMISSION OF GEORGIA'S FORMER MISS AMERICA BETTY CANTRELL WAS DISGUSTING.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/19 8:45am

I want you to know we all will remember this, because this tells us who you are as people......and it's not good. It's not good at all.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia 2.0

Author:
Auntie Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/19 11:09am

This board really is a sad bunch. The original apology demonstrates their spineless nature by accusing former board members and and others for not attending. Then to block comments shows that they are not only spineless but reactionary as well. The fact that the 75th anniversary plaque was received by a former local preliminary director who moved on up to the big time was disingenuous at best. The expression on the faces of the 4 people on stage at the time of the presentation says it all.

Replies:
Subject: How was Victoriaís ďWelcome HomeĒ party? Were there lots of local boards and contestants in attendance?

Author:
Exciting times for Victoria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 7/19 7:56am

Replies:
Subject: Are they deliberately not featuring Annie at all?

Author:
Hate this format
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/13/19 6:20pm

Replies:
Subject: Only Pageant where Swimsuit counts 100%

Author:
a
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/19 7:23pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subject: So who ages out in Miss and what teens move up to Miss?

Author:
Future
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/19 9:20am

Subject: What happened to Miss Atlanta, do not see her name as a competitor for Miss Georgia? Who is a veteran and who is a fist timer?

Author:
MAO Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 2/19 11:48am

Faith White
Morgan Mitchell
Victoria Hill
Shannon Murphy
Michaela Heide
Alexa Gilomen
Safiyah Abdullah
Allie Griffis
Torianna Wilson
Grace Hendry
Destiny Levant
Lauren Kirksey
Kathleen Hlavaty
Holly Haynes
Maloreigh Todd
Darlyn Davis
Taylor Burrell
Jazmine Barden
Sydney Hillman
Sarah Templeton
MacKenzie Marable
Cara Clements
Carley Vogel
Fallon Robinson
Sarah Archer
Lyndsay Richardson
Briana Hayes
Kelsey Hollis
Isabella Kicklighter

Replies:
Subject: Results

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/19 7:50pm

Results please.

Replies:
Subject: Itís streaming but there are interruptions!

Author:
This sucks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/19 4:29pm

Subject: live feed

Author:
Auntie Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/19 4:28pm

I sure am glad weíre not paying for the live feed.

Subject: THE PAGEANT WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED, ACCORDING TO THE STATION WEBSITE.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/19 3:43pm

Subject: Favorite gowns?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/19 8:38pm

Favorite gowns? Miss and teen

Replies:
Subject: Top 12 Teen and Miss?

Author:
Top 12 Teen and Miss?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/19 10:49am

Replies:
Subject: Forever Miss Georgia

Author:
Auntie Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/19 9:20am

I noticed that FMGís werenít introduced last night (Friday) Carson mentioned that the sign-in sheet wasnít available. This morning I saw on Facebook that Snookie and a few other board members from the REAL Miss Georgia board were honored at a dinner attended by the formers. I really love this. And on the night the FAKE Miss America was in the house. i love karma.

Replies:
Subject: Top 15 after first night?

Author:
Guru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/12/19 8:58pm

What is your top 15 for teen and Miss after prelim night 1

Replies:
Subject: Miss Predictions

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 9/19 8:31pm

Curious about final night predictions before competition starts. Want everyone to chime in.

TOp 12:
International City (Taylor Burrell)
Magnolia (Sydney Hillman)
Cobb County (Alexa Gillomen)
Warner Robins (Kelsey Hollis)
Stone Mountain (Fallon Robinson)
Golden Isles (Destiny Levant)
Rome (Cara Clements)
Middle West Georgia (Sarah Archer)
Historic Buford (Holly Haynes)
Capital City (Victoria Hill)
Southern Rivers (Carley Vogel)
Cherry Blossom Macon (Michaela Heide)

TOP 10:
International City (Taylor Burrell)
Magnolia (Sydney Hillman)
Stone Mountain (Fallon Robinson)
Golden Isles (Destiny Levant)
Rome (Cara Clements)
Southern Rivers (Carley Vogel)

TOP 5:
~bubble~ International City (Taylor Burrell)
Rome (Cara Clements)

Replies:
Subject: Did you just hear Miss Georgia Executive Director, Tammy Spires refer to Miss Georgia as part of the Miss USA system. How embarrassed is she?

Author:
ROTFLMAO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/13/19 5:50pm

Replies:
Subject: Worried about how all these girls walked as one will move on

Author:
Oldschool
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/19 4:47pm

While the gowns are beautiful, their on stage walking needs some attention! Not bashing just a coaching opportunity for next step.

Subject: Miss Rome was not given a fair question tonight!

Author:
Pageant Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/13/19 8:24pm

Why was Miss Rome given a political question and all the other girls were given a question related to their platform? Raw deal for her, but she handled it well. She definitely was a quick thinker - kudos!

Replies:
Subject: LIVE STREAM

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/10/19 8:31am

Will the competition be live streamed this year?? If so how do you get it???

Replies:
Subject: Safe travels to all headed to Columbus today. Hopefully this week will be a positive experience for all the girls competing!

Author:
Who will win the crowns?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 7/19 8:21am

Subject: The "New" Miss Georgia Leaders

Author:
disappointed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/31/19 3:05pm

I am honestly overwhelmed by the recent events that have unfolded. Trina Pruitt is absolutely incapable of running this "organization" or what is left of it. Also it shows what a self serving snake she is for trying to make a power play at running Miss Georgia. The only reason she even obtained this position is because she is as conniving as Gretchen and Regina, putting girls down and being out right disrespectful. This pageant will never be the same ever again and its no wonder girls are dropping out of the competition. I am proud, however, of Snooky and the rest of the real Miss Georgia board for standing up to that witch Gretchen Carlson. That is what this organization is about, and the new so called "competition" could take some notes...

Replies:
Subject: Will the 2019 Miss Georgia Pageant be live streamed?

Author:
Want to know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/28/19 9:58pm

Replies:
Subject: Judges

Author:
Sallyanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/31/19 10:16am

Do we know who the judges will be? I heard Savvy Shields may be one.

Replies:
Subject: Going to be an interesting pageant with 29 Miss. Now that headshots have been posted, what are your thoughts on top 10?

Author:
Any dark horses?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/26/19 10:00am

Replies:
Subject: What contestants have the most impact with social media usage? Just curious as to opinions.

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/19/19 5:48pm

Replies:
Subject: If you are interested in representing Georgia in the Miss Global USA pageant please message me at singersc8459@aol.com for more information thank you

Author:
Global USA pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/22/19 4:29am

Subject: Annie Jorgensen Rebukes Miss America 2.0

Author:
Astonished
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 9/19 5:52am

This was posted on the Guru board. Very brave, Annie.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 18:55:05 03/08/19 Fri
Post from the reigning Miss Georgia, Annie Jorgensen. She also shared a video on her profile.

ďAt Miss Georgia Forum last weekend (orientation for Miss Georgia candidates), I was able to share a little about what my experience as Miss Georgia has really been like. I had originally planned not to share this statement on social media because I felt that those who needed to hear it would hear it in person. But, after talking to other state titleholders, I believe this message could benefit contestants around the country and should be heard by anyone interested in holding a similar position. Since giving this speech, the Miss Georgia board and I are taking small steps in the right direction. I've attached the video from last weekend and a transcript of the statement below.

-----------------------------------------------

I am not usually one to read directly from a piece of paper while I speak, but I thought it would be appropriate and necessary in this circumstance.

I stand before you today with the goal of preparing 29 women for the job of Miss Georgia. But, I canít do that.

I should be able to offer advice on how you will prepare for Miss America. I donít know how the new board will help you prepare or how the expenses to compete will be handled.

I should be able to have insight on what competing at Miss America is like. But, right now, no one knows where the competition will be, when it will be, or how it will look compared to previous years. My experience was incredible and incredibly frustrating at the same time. My class of women is what made my experience great. The frustration came from the fact that we were learning how we were being judged as the competition progressed. It took the MAO leadership until after preliminaries were over to explain how the new interview award score was broken down Ė after all three awards were already given. What I can tell you about preparing and competing at Miss America is this: In these next three and half months, you are preparing for the job of Miss America Ė not just to compete at Miss Georgia. Spend your time rehearsing, interviewing, and soul searching so you can be the most confident and strongest version of yourself. That way, no matter what changes, what gets you excited or what makes you feel disappointed, you cannot be shaken.

I should be able to offer insight on what the day-to-day job of Miss Georgia is really like. I can share that this year is very much of what you make it. Use your months as Miss Georgia to promote your platform and help best set yourself up to springboard into your career and future. If Miss Georgia continues to be a full-time job, I can tell you that there is a lot of time to fill. Have plans and ideas of what you want to accomplish and what you want to be involved with. My #IGotThis Program, my involvement with the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance, and my Sweet Georgia Finds project is how Iíve best figured out to serve my community and prepare me for my future. The title of Miss Georgia is yours to mold into whatever you want it to look like.

I wish I could tell you how the board will help facilitate your appearances, but I have no idea. Honestly, I just met most of these people for the first time yesterday, and I still donít even know who the business manager is. If itís anything like this year, I will tell you that you will set up just as many appearances, if not more, than the board. So, like I said, have a plan of where and how you want to spend your time.

I believe I had a better understanding than most of what it really means to be a state titleholder. Iíve been heavily involved in this organization for over 10 years. Iíve had experience as an Outstanding Teen. I watched my Miss that year become Miss America. Iíve since watched and supported many friends become state titleholders, and even one becoming Miss America. Going into this year, I knew it would be tough, exhausting, lonely, exhilarating, moving, and Ė if I was doing it right Ė busy. This is true, sure. But nothing could have prepared me for this current MAO mess.

From an appearance stand point, I have had the absolute time of my life.

From an administrative stand point, I wouldnít wish this experience on anyone.

Since MAO sent Georgia a termination letter on September 28th, I have been lied to, manipulated, ignored, and used as a pawn, which has left me disregarded and very much caught in the middle.

After we received the termination, the old board had to stop the process of becoming a 501(c)3, and in turn, I lost a $10,000 donation that I acquired that was supposed to cover my school visits throughout this year.

I was never informed that a cease-and-desist was sent in December, prohibiting the new board from communicating with me.

Once that cease-and-desist was lifted and legal notice was sent, I was an after-thought. What very little communication I have had with the new 2.0 board and none from MAO has caused me major concern.

I was not informed that the competition was moving back to Columbus, nor was I invited to the press conference that took place. The only contact I had was being asked for a statement about the competition moving back, and that was late the day before the press conference.

It is my understanding that the $750 monthly stipend and car insurance payment that I have received up until this point will not continue under the new leadership. Now instead of this being a paid position, I will need to use the appearance fees to cover the cost of my insurance and to cover the expenses of required CMNH and Century Club visits.
Speaking of the car, I am very grateful to KIA autosport of Columbus for allowing me to keep the car for the remainder of the year. In my contract release, it was stated that the car must be returned in 7 days Ė a car that is necessary for me to be able to do my job.

I am finishing out this year because I love teaching the I Got This program and working with CMNH patients. I am continuing because of the incredible people who have supported me to get me to where I am today Ė Including the former Miss Georgia board, my Aunt Stacie and especially my mother. And, I am seeing this year through because I have worked too hard to let other people keep me from living my dream.

I say all this not to be seen as a victim or be looked at with pity. I tell you this because I want you to be completely prepared for the job you are applying for. These issues stem from a lack of transparency and communication from Miss America Organization and Miss Georgia 2.0 Board, and I refuse to be a part of the problem.

This weekend, I encourage you all Ė candidates and parents Ė to ask questions. Ask about scholarship and sponsorship. Ask about how expenses throughout the year will be handled. If you have a concern, a question, or a thought Ė I want you to write it down and ask.

I am stronger because of this year, and I wouldnít trade what Iíve experienced for the world Ė not the good, bad, or the ugly. Thank you for listening and thank you to those that have been supportive the whole way through.

This is not the Miss America Organization I recognize, and that breaks my heart.

But, I am not broken.

Annie Jorgensen
Miss Georgia 2018

Replies:
Subject: Just need to give huge accolades to our Miss GA. Annie has taken the title to a new level. I love seeing her ďSweet GA FindsĒ and her using her title to promote businesses around our state. She has navigated the MAO mess with grace and style. Way to girl! You GOT this!

Author:
Well done.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 7/19 5:36am

Replies:
Subject: Predictions

Author:
Maofan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 2/19 2:42pm

top ten predictions off the bat for Miss and teen?

Replies:
Subject: Current MISS Contestants for Miss GA

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 3/19 7:46pm

Current MISS Contestants for Miss GA?

Replies:
Subject: Sweeps

Author:
New to MAO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/23/19 5:17am

If you have never been to forum or competed MAO, would you have a chance at winning a title at sweeps? Is it usually a big pageant with a lot of amazing first runner ups competing? Considering it and have no idea what to expect. Thank you.

Replies:
Subject: Crowns

Author:
Crown connection
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/11/19 6:55pm

In search of offical miss america miss or teen crowns
If you are a past title holder or know someone who is and would like to sell the local crown
Please email Lesa at crownconnection@yahoo.com with a picture of your crown you would like to sell .

Subject: What would have happened if no one applied for the Georgia license? Would the women wanting to compete just have to forgo the opportunity? What would have happened to the teen program?

Author:
Question
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 3/19 12:36am

What would have happened if no one applied for the Georgia license? Would the women wanting to compete just have to forgo the opportunity? What would have happened to the teen program?

Replies:
Subject: Would the original board be able to keep the teen program?

Author:
OT question
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 3/19 6:07am

Would the original board be able to keep the teen program?

Replies:
Subject: Iím seeing girls resigning, pageants being cancelled, and field directors resigning. How will 2019 not be the total collapse of Miss America and Miss Georgia? Thoughts?

Author:
When the sparkle died
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 2/19 6:20am

Subject: Please start a new pageant

Author:
VoyUser
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/25/19 9:28am

The judge ruled against the states. Please start a new pageant with a new name. The state titleholders have more bookings than Miss America. Who wants to be Miss America? Gretchen has put the final nail in that coffin.

Replies:
Subject: forum and pageant

Author:
VoyReader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/28/18 12:01pm

Do we know the date for Forum? Should we plan on the first weekend of March? Will contestants receive communication via email about information and deadlines?

Replies:
Subject: Heard Conyers is not doing the prelim this year

Author:
can anyone confirm?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/29/19 6:47pm

Subject: Preliminary

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/28/19 8:46am

Miss Southern Rivers and Miss Southern Rivers Outstanding Teen Pageant is Sunday, February 17, 6:00pm at Columbus Historic Iron Works. This is an open pageant. Please see www.facebook.com/misssouthernrivers for more information.

Subject: I wonder how Chari would have done at Miss America. When it got down to the final two at Miss Georgia last June, I actually wanted her to win. I think Annie is beautiful, but I just wonder how Chari would have done.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/17/18 5:44am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia updates

Author:
voyuser
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/17/18 3:42am

Any updates for contestants on the upcoming state pageant?

Replies:
Subject: What locals are coming up?

Author:
Voyuser
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/31/18 8:23pm

The website is down. Does anyone know what locals are being held the next few months? Dates?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia Webpage down

Author:
Voyuser
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/26/18 6:52am

The webpage is down.

Replies:
Subject: Miss University of Georgia

Author:
Miss GA Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/10/18 5:47pm

The Miss University of Georgia contestants' pictures are already posted. Here is the link: http://tate.uga.edu/missuga_content_page/about-the-pageant

Subject: Our Miss Georgia

Author:
voyuser
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 8/18 11:24am

I just wanted to say that I am so proud of our Miss Georgia. Her use of social media to promote her year of service as well as to promote MAO is sensational! She is doing a fantastic job. Too bad the judges did not select her, but I'm so glad our state is benefiting from her reign.

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know who won Miss Georgia USA and/or the Miss Cherry Blossom Macon Pageant?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/17/18 7:30pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia License

Author:
Wialdo Revera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/17/18 8:09pm

Iím really curious I read the article back in October that the Miss America organization revoked 4 States including Georges license as a legal preliminary franchise. However I havenít heard much talk on social media or on channel such as this as to what is the status and it is our current board member like Mansfield getting the boot?

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have the list of the winners so far?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/24/18 2:21pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Hummingbird/West Georgia

Author:
BB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/22/18 3:53pm

Anyone know who is competing in Miss Hummingbird/ West Georgia??

Replies:
Subject: Miss Northwest Georgia

Author:
Ga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 6/18 9:25pm

Congratulations to our Miss Northwest Georgia winners!
Miss NW GA: Mackenzie Marable (OSQ)
1st RU: Lyndsay Richardson (Talent)
2nd RU: Taylor Brooks

Miss NW GA OTeen: Grace Gebara (Talent)
1st RU: Shali King (EW/OSQ)
2nd RU: Amelia NeSmith

Replies:
Subject: Miss Golden Isles and Georgia Coast Pageant

Author:
GA FAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 1/18 6:20am

Miss Golden Isles- Destiny Levant, Miss Georgia Coast Chloe Phillips, and Miss Golden Isles OT- Lanier Brown

Replies:
Subject: Miss Macon Pageant

Author:
Pageant Watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/18/18 7:02pm

If you attended the Miss Macon or Miss Rome Pageant, please post the winners and runners-up.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Capital City Contestants Are Up

Author:
G
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/27/18 9:24am

MISS CAPITAL CITY CONTESTANTS ARE UP

Replies:
Subject: Annie has arrived in Atlantic City! Good luck to our Miss GA! 💗👑

Author:
Youíve got this!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/29/18 5:26am

Replies:
Subject: Who is competing in the Miss Stone Mountain/Stone Mountain Yellow Daisy Pageant this Saturday night, September 8?

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/ 6/18 8:23am

Replies:
Subject: Share Liberally!

Author:
FYI:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/31/18 12:46pm

Have you been looking for an easy way to explain to your non-pageant friends or coworkers who are wondering what's going on? Have you perhaps been wishing there was a simple way to express to judges, sponsors, network employees why you are disappointed in their participation? Then this tweetable graphic may be just this thing for you.

HcuDEt.png

Subject: Miss Atlanta is Saturday? Contestant list?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/23/18 5:34pm

Replies:
Subject: Who will be the top contenders for Capital City? Will Victoria Hill compete?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/27/18 1:30pm

Subject: Rantings of a Mad Woman

Author:
xoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/19/18 8:27pm

15) We are three weeks away from what should be a historic moment of celebrating the amazing 51 candidates who have chosen to compete for the job of Miss America. We should be celebrating them. Cara, please join us in doing so.

14) My goal for the last eight months has been to keep Miss America vital and remain laser focused on the candidates who have chosen to participate.

13) The impact won‚Äôt stop there ‚ÄĒ we are already seeing a negative ripple effect across the entire organization, and I am so concerned that it will dilute the experience for the next woman selected to wear the crown.

12) Actions have consequences. Friday, as an organization, we learned that $75,000 in scholarships which would have been the first scholarship increase in years, is no longer on the table as a direct result of the explosive allegations in your letter.

11) Cara, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of real, positive change for young women across this country. I am so hopeful you’ll be a part of that.

10) You are at the epicenter of a very historic moment for women. Over the past two years, our country has undergone a seismic shift in how professional women are depicted and treated.

9)It surely was not what you had expected. We’ve acknowledged your grievances, and taken many steps to try to make your experience a good one.

8) I also want to be clear that I have never bullied or silenced you. In fact, I have acknowledged to you and your parents many times that the organization understands the frustrations of serving during such a change-filled & stressful year.

7) As a Brown graduate, you aspire to go to law school and one day run for Governor in your home state of North Dakota. You embody the mission of Miss America.

6) but I remain hopeful we can speak on the phone or in person soon.

Cara, let me be clear: We, as an organization, are very proud of you and all you have accomplished. You are smart, caring and ambitious.

5)Since her letter was posted, I have reached out to Cara via phone, text & email to try to speak, as I have always felt this is the best way to air grievances & find resolution. Unfortunately, Cara’s response has been that she only wants to communicate via email

4) So I was surprised and saddened beyond words by the letter from our reigning Miss America Cara Mund. I so wished Cara had picked up the phone and discussed her concerns with me directly, before going to the media with allegations of bullying.

3) From day one, the board had a lot on its plate:enormous debt,lack of sponsors,waning relevancy. But after making some tough decisions, including elimination of swimsuit we were on-track to deliver a 2018 pageant truly devoted to women’s talents,intelligence & individualism.

‚ÄŹ
2) The program had given me so much, but I knew that re-positioning the organization would require real strength and commitment.

1) When the Miss America Organization was confronted with the email scandal last year, the majority of former Miss Americas nominated me to become Chair of the Board ‚Äď an unpaid, volunteer, full-time position. I accepted the challenge with some trepidation.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Rome Winners

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/18/18 8:48pm

The new Miss Rome is Cara Clements, 1st RU - Marianella Lopez, 2nd RU - Mackenzie Marable, and the new Miss Rome's OT is Megan Wright, 1st RU - Sophie Edwards.

Replies:
Subject: The Miss Rome Scholarship Pageant Facebook posted the pictures of their contestants who will compete this Saturday, August 18, 2018. Thank all the locals who posted their contestants' pictures before the pageants. You are doing a great job keeping us informed.

Author:
Fan Click for link please.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/15/18 10:30am

Miss Rome (GA) contestants are on this page: https://www.facebook.com/MissRomeScholarshipPageant/

Replies:
Subject: CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION and read the NEW Letter!!!!

Author:
MAO FAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/13/18 4:39pm

CLICK HERE: https://www.change.org/p/statelicensees1-gmail-com-miss-america-needs-you?recruiter=893871894&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

To all Miss America volunteers and fans, please read this VERY IMPORTANT letter and share it today!
Dear State Directors, Local Directors and Loyal Volunteers,
First and foremost, thank you for all that you do to make the Miss America Program a reality. You are the heart and soul of our organization.
We humbly ask for your undivided attention as you read this letter. You are our last hope.
We are so grateful for the efforts that many of you have undertaken to have your voices be heard by the leadership of the Miss America Organization. We are inspired by your love for the pageant, your persistence and your courage.
We have joined you in raising our voices and have tried with all of our might and strength to preserve the traditions of Miss America, but we cannot accomplish our mission without your clear, unequivocal and immediate response. The hour is late and the time for unified action is upon us now. We cannot delay, we cannot wish this current crisis away, and we cannot push it off to deal with at some later date.
Miss America is engaged in a great struggle about its identity and its future direction. We did not choose this struggle. It began because our past leaders demeaned women, breached their trust, harmed our brand, and needed to be removed. It was their actions alone that required a change in leadership. We made that change with the hope of creating unity and stability for our beloved organization.
In good faith, we joined together with a unified voice and decided that it would be best if our new leaders came from among our own ranks so that our voices and opinions would be heard and acknowledged at the national level. But in choosing our new leaders, we now recognize that we chose individuals that have sought to use MAO for their own self-centered purposes, not to regain trust and unite us. Instead these new leaders have decided to use this opportunity to force changes that we have not sought and that we did not demand.
Worse still, they have used their position and our goodwill to demean those in our ranks, to publicly question our ethics and motives, and they have made significant changes to our organization under false pretenses. It is hard to believe that this is the approach and tactics that our new leaders have adopted, but this is the place in which we now find ourselves, and we must again demand and require immediate change.
Upon further consideration of the facts, we now agree with the petition signed by the very brave 22 statesí executives. We understand that to begin again we must call for the resignations of our Chairwoman, our CEO and the entire Board of Trustees. Ultimately, we want to support the will of the states, and from what we gather, the 22 states are not the ďnoisy minority,Ē but in actuality, they include a quiet majority-who are just not ready to speak out-but why prolong the inevitable? As with the previous board, we asked formers to step down not because of personal reasons, but simply because they were part of the old regime that didnít work. We are grateful to those former Miss Americas for graciously stepping down, even though their hearts were in the right place. They put aside any personal agendas and submitted to the will of the majority, in order to show respect and love for our organization. We honor those sisters for making the right decision, and we ask out leadership to do the same now.
The national leadership should seek the consent of the governed Ė we elected them and they need to answer to those they profess to serve. We had hoped that the reconstituted Board would work with truth and integrity. Regrettably, they have used their positions to mislead us, to systematically change many things that we hold dear, and they have removed (and threatened to remove) anyone who disagrees with their views. Have you stopped to consider what happens if the 22 states who signed the petition in July lose their licenses?
As you know, the telecast for this year is not in jeopardy, but the fate of the entire Miss America system is in great jeopardy if we do not act now. We are losing local competitions every day Ė they are just walking away. We are losing sponsors at the state and local levels. We are losing contestants who canít afford the time or money needed to have an attorney review a 25-page contract. These and other onerous changes are pulling our organization apart on every level and in every state!
By signing your name to the Vote of No Confidence petition TODAY, you provide us with the ability to start the rebuilding process NOW. We can begin to put in place some safety nets in the event that the TV network, Casino Reinvestment Development Association (CRDA) and the production company decide not to continue supporting MAO and its mission. There is a group of experienced people ready to step in and play a transitional role with the production company and network.
A number of leaders within the states are prepared to drive solutions that flatten out the organizational structure. Right now, MAO is a top-down structure that keeps at a distance the state organizations that do 90% of the work. Decisions made by people who do not have their personal finances, reputations, business networks, communities etc involved in the heavy lift thatís involved in running a volunteer state or local organization cannot possibly know what is needed to keep the national organization nimble, responsive, ahead of the trends, and of course financially sound.
At its heart, Miss America is a grassroots volunteer organization and your state and local organizations are the lifeblood of this amazing nationwide system. The current leadership team has not served us well over the past 8 months, so it is necessary once again to elect a new leadership team that can unify our ranks. Miss America is bigger than any one or two individuals. The Miss America program has survived for 100 years because of you, and it must survive for another 100 years. But we must not allow the current leadership team to continue making changes to our program, some of which could be irreparable.
You and your volunteers are the heart and soul of this organization. You are our last hope. We need you to respond today, please, because we are running out of time.
Sincerely,
Miss America 1984 Suzette Charles
Miss America 1991 Marjorie Vincent-Tripp
Miss America 1992 Carolyn Sapp Daniels
Miss America 1995 Heather Whitestone McCallum
Miss America 1998 Kate Shindle
Miss America 1999 Nicole Johnson
Miss America 2001 Angela Baraquio Grey
Miss America 2004 Ericka Dunlap
Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron-Jackson
Miss America 2012 Laura Kaeppeler Fleiss
Miss America 2016 Betty Cantrell Maxwell

Replies:
Subject: The Miss Cherokee Rose Pageant is Sunday, August 12, 2018. Please click for the contestants' pictures.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 8/18 7:08am

Miss Cherokee Rose contestants: http://www.misscherokeerose.org/2019-candidates.html

Replies:
Subject: Just curios did Hannah Stark drop out again this year? If so why?

Author:
Out of towner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/16/18 7:56am

Isn't this the 2nd time she has done this?

Replies:
Subject: Whoís competing in Emanuel/Southeast pageant tonight?

Author:
Names, please
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 4/18 7:39am

Replies:
Subject: missing pageants

Author:
inquiring minds
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 5/18 4:26pm

Lots of pageant missing from Miss Ga site.....
Miss Altamaha
Miss Historic Southern Plains
Miss Wayne
Miss Conyers Cherry Blossom and others

Subject: All contestants competing in GA prelims WILL DO Swimsuit this year!!! Spread the word!

Author:
In the know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 5/18 4:09pm

Subject: The Miss Cobb County Pageant will be held tomorrow night, 7pm at the Anderson Theater. Tickets may be purchased at the door.

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 3/18 4:47am

Replies:
Subject: Just saw Miss Georgia BOD held Gretchen hostage and made her watch a video outlining the history of the swimsuit edition phase. Anyone have info on this? Canít find anything

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 4/18 8:53am

Subject: Who won The Stone Mountain pageants?

Author:
Pagbug46
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 1/18 7:05am

Replies:
Subject: Brooke Doss

Author:
Blondie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/18 3:03pm

Brooke Doss looks strong and good hoping she pulls through with the win this year! She has been first runner up 3 times

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Miss GA OTeen, Rory, on her prelim win!!

Author:
Sheís killing it!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/26/18 4:59am

Subject: MAOTeen Week - Teen Friendly voy page www.voy.com/247012/

Author:
MAOTeen Voy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/23/18 10:17am

Subject: Miss Warner Robbins and International City prelim tonight. Not many contestants. Predictions? Will they have SS?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/21/18 6:47am

Replies:
Subject: Bullshit

Author:
Sunshine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/18 10:02pm

All of this is bullshit. Disappointed I didnít see more serving returners in the top. Why canít nice girls do well and get in the finals i am forever mind freaked by the results!!!!! Itís okay tho woo

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to our new Miss GA, Annie! She was entertaining in talent, beautiful and articulate. Canít wait to see her represent our state at Miss America!!

Author:
Annie Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/18 4:15am

Replies:
Subject: Who is competing in Miss Cobb. They mentioned they have 18 contestants.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/18/18 2:53pm

Subject: FL ED ousted

Author:
wow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/15/18 2:21pm

The Florida board removed their ED immediately after their state pageant. I am happy Georgia runs a fair & honest pageant.

Subject: Subject: New scoring has been posted!! Watch out for this.. Gown is think ON THE RED CARPET 15% prelim night and 20% final night, On Stage Interview 15% prelim nights and final night 25%, Personal interview with judges 20% and TALENT WILL BE 50% on prelim nights and 30% final night! With these changes are happening at the local level after Miss America so all local pageants should be held after the national competition!!!

Author:
Whatcha think Georgia?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 6/18 12:53pm

Replies:
Subject: Brooke Doss will represent Georgia at the National Sweetheart Pageant. Congratulations and Best Wishes, Brooke!

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/11/18 4:00pm

Subject: Will the MAOT Pageant finals be streamed this year?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 9/18 6:01am

Subject: So who all is returning to compete and which prelims will they compete one?

Author:
New season getting started soon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 4/18 12:37pm

Replies:
Subject: I hope the people in charge of the Miss Georgia Pageant bring back the same three emcees in 2019. Amanda Kozak, Carson Hand and Lauren Edmunds were awesome. The streaming was the best yet....perfection. Each night went through fast and smooth. Not to forget the beautiful set that changed colors and backgrounds (I loved the stars). TY for a job well done.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/18 8:59pm

Replies:
Subject: Now that OT is in the books. How is the new rule of no longer appointing Teen Queens going to impact franchises in GA? Will numbers be lower?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/18 5:22am

Replies:
Subject: WOW

Author:
Iím happy for her but I did NOT see that coming.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/18 6:55pm

Replies:
Subject: Nonfinalist Awards for Miss Georgia -Could someone please post the nonfinalist awards

Author:
Pageant Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/18 8:36pm

Subject: Top 5 onstage question

Author:
Pp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/18 8:24pm

Cmon, whatís the point of the final onstage question for the top 5? The judges have already picked their winner already

Subject: Miss Georgia Top 15

Author:
GAFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/18 4:50pm

Peopleís choice Fitzgerald
International city - Annie Jorgenson
Rome
Presidential Pathways - Caroline Carroll
Coastal Empire - Megan Johnson
Emanuel county - Destiny LeVant
Cobb county - Victoria Hill
Johns creek - Stephanie Gargiulio
Capital city - Paula Smith
Golden isles - Anna Freeman
Fulton county Chari Guzman
Atlanta - Brooke Doss
Historic Buford - Alexa Gilomen
HSP - Sarah DeLoach
UGA - Holly Haynes

Replies:
Subject: Iím calling it now Cheri Guzman your new Miss GA, Paula 1st, Doss 2nd, Hill 3rd.

Author:
Ga boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/18 7:27pm

Replies:
Subject: Teen finals

Author:
Kelli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/18 6:09pm

Fourth- Atlanta kassie Todd
Third- Paulding Fallon Robinson
Second- Cherokee rose Sophie Edwards
First- Emmanuel county allayla Watkins
Winner- Heart of Atlanta Rory pan

Subject: Teen top 10

Author:
Kelli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/18 4:48pm

Emmanuel allayla watkins
Atlanta kassie Todd
Paulding county Fallon Robinson
Hummingbird festival Jessica Roberts
Capital city grace Thomas
Stone mountain Jillian Higgins
Heart of Atlanta Rory pan
Cherokee rose Sophie Edwards
Starrs Mills
Cobb county Carley Vogel

Subject: Teen top 15 and non finalist awards (PLEASE CLICK IN)

Author:
Kelli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/18 4:25pm

Conyers cherry blossom
Starrs Mills
Capital city
Heart of Atlanta Rory pan
Pickens county
Atlanta kassie Todd
Historic Buford Kristen sue
Emmanuel county allayla Watkins
Cobb county Carley Vogel
Cherokee rose Sophie Edwards
Columbus Maddie Haynes
Hummingbird festival Jessica Roberts
Magnolia Anna Wiggins
Paulding county Fallen Robinson
Stone mountain Jillian Higgins

Nonfinalist interview
Greater Columbus Olivia burger
Coastal empire Jordan
Coweta county
Rockdale county
UGA

Nonfinalist talent
Fitzgerald
Macon
Kennesaw
Middle West Georgia
Wayne county

Subject: Set design

Author:
Pp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/18 8:33am

Iím really enjoying this yearís production, but I canít help but wonder how the set designers missed out on a golden opportunity with the swimsuit number. They couldíve had some fun with it considering its one leg out the door (pun fully intended), so why not make the set a graveyard? Make it to MJís ĎThrillerí and have a bunch of styrofoam tombstones planted for them to dance around in heels. The girls not competing in swimsuit or have already completed the competition can even go the extra mile and wear zombie makeup, if they want. Might as well have a little fun with it, yeah? RIP swimsuit portion

Replies:
Subject: My top 10 are Brooke Doss, Sarah DeLoach, Victoria Hill, Alexa Gilomen, Chari Guzman, Annie Jorgenson, Kaitlin Reid, Paula Smith, Holly Haynes, McKenzie Marable

Author:
GAFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/18 7:34am

Who do you have?

Replies:
Subject: Teen Finals

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/18 7:58am

Who do you have for Teen Finals Tonight?

Subject: Black Dress from last night's prelim

Author:
Loved it!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/18 1:36pm

I am sure the dress worn by Miss Golden Isles last night was custom, but does anyone know of any designers/brands that make a similar dress that I could purchase off the rack? I am looking for the body suit look with a high split skirt. Thank you so much for your help.

Replies:
Subject: Got to say that this year the streaming is way better. No interruptions at all and much clearer

Author:
Good job
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/12/18 5:49pm

Replies:
Subject: Lizzie stanford

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/18 8:17pm

Lizzie Stanford stood out as a teen and was always close but never comes through with a win- believe the stress gets to her in Miss as well

Subject: Sarah Deloach, Miss Hsitoric Southern Plains was robbed of a talent win. Saturday night will be interesting with this panel.

Author:
MGO Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/18 7:18pm

Replies:
Subject: How have contestants been prepared for questions on the elimination of SS and EG at Miss America? Do you tell your titleholder to give a standard pageant answer or give her honest opinion even if she disagrees?

Author:
Being honest or not
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/10/18 6:21am

Replies:
Subject: Guzman and so many prelims

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/18 3:06pm

She has won two prelims so far could she win?

Subject: Contestant vs Candidate

Author:
Question
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/11/18 5:03am

What is all of this crazy business about contestants being called candidates instead of contestants? Look it up! A contestant is part of a competition. A candidate runs for election. The term I heard we are using is competition so they should continue to be called contestants.

Replies:
Subject: What happened to the Miss Georgia Pageant being online? I can't find it.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/12/18 4:09pm

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if WRBL will show Miss Georgia online again?

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 2/18 3:33pm

Replies:
Subject: This morning on "GMA", Gretchen Carlson announced that the Miss America Pageant will no longer have the swimsuit competition.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 5/18 5:52am

Replies:
Subject: Thanking in advance of Miss Georgia week, for those of us not there. I really appreciate all the photos that are posted on Facebook. Want you to know how nice it is to see them.

Author:
Grateful fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/28/18 7:03am

Replies:
Subject: New judges for teens

Author:
Rumor or fact
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 4/18 5:44am

Rumor or fact? Will there be some new judges for the teens? If so, will the names be announced before the contestants arrive?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Wayne County/Miss Coastal Empire are this Saturday. They already have their contestants' pictures posted. TY

Author:
Miss GA Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/ 4/18 1:06pm

Pictures: https://www.misswaynecoastal.org/about1-c11rx

Replies:
Subject: Where is Aj Day?

Author:
Past client
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/28/18 6:51pm

Does anyone know what happened to Aj Day? I havent seen him anywhere on social media in months and donít know how to get in touch with him for a shoot.

Replies:
Subject: I may have missed it, but have the groups and competition schedule been posted?

Author:
Miss MGO Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/27/18 9:15pm

Subject: Who are the judges for the Miss GA Pageant this June?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/17/18 5:15pm

Replies:
Subject: Here is the complete MISS contestant list. {Click}

Author:
Guru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/26/18 7:47pm

Warner Robins: Darlyn Davis
International City: Annie Jorgensen
Southeast Georgia: Kaitlin Reid
Emanuel County Destiny Levant
Cobb County Victoria Hill
Rome Taylor Burrell
Cherokee Rose Michaela Heide
Stone Mountain Hanna Holley
Stone Mountain Yellow Daisy Irielle Duncan
Greater Stone Mountain Cara Clements
Macon Madison Daughtry
Atlanta Brooke Doss
Historic Buford Alexa Gilomen
Columbus Lyndsay Richardson
Gwinnett AíLeah Burrell
Altamaha Briana Hayes
North Georgia Kathleen Hlavaty
Lake Lanier Shannon Murphy
Hummingbird Festival Savanna Little
Middle West Georgia Chloe Phillips
Magnolia MacKenzie Marable
Paulding County Torianna Wilson
Kennesaw Charlotte Hinton
Golden Isles Anna Freeman
Georgia Coast Mallory Marr
Capital City Paula Smith
Historic Southern Plains Sarah DeLoach
Southwest Georgia Rosa Campos
Presidential Pathways Caroline Carroll
Shorter University Sydney Hillman
Pickens County Hannah McIntosh
Northeast Georgia Amanda Frothingham
Heart of the South Gabrielle DíAlessandro
Coastal Empire Megan Johnson
Troup Lizzy Stanford
University of Georgia Holly Haynes
Albany Maloreigh Todd
Flint River Kierra Jarman
Wildcat Hannah Stricklin
Columbus State University Danesha Evans
East Georgia State College Taylor Sapp
Fitzgerald Livvy Hiers
Coweta Karson Pennington
Fayette County Faith Ayala
Georgia Southern Lelyn Stewart
Fulton County Chari Guzman
Johns Creek Stephanie Garguilo
Chattahoochee River Allie Griffis
Harris County Taylor Hoff
Conyers Cherry Blossom Kelly Hutchinson
Rockdale County Marianella Lopez
Conyers Courtney Grap
Augusta University Amanda Mines

Replies:
Subject: Thoughts on top 15, 10,who makes the top 5 cut? So many strong girls this year!

Author:
Going to be an exciting finals night!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/ 9/18 7:02am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Red & Black Pageant (fundraiser for Miss UGA Pageant)

Author:
Miss UGA Pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/27/18 12:44pm

The first annual Miss Red & Black Pageant will be held on May 12, 2018 at the UGA Fine Arts Theatre. Three titles will be awarded (Preteen Miss Red & Black for 7th & 8th grade girls, Junior Miss Red & Black for 9th & 10th grade girls, and Miss Red & Black for 11th & 12th grade girls. Contestant grades are determined by the 2017-18 academic year. The pageant will be a fundraiser for the scholarships for the Miss University of Georgia Pageant.

This pageant is NOT a popularity or beauty contest. The competitors will be judged on their poise, personality, school involvement, scholastic honors, and community involvement. There will be three phases of competition: Interview, Casual Wear, and Evening Wear. The highest combined scorers from those three areas of competition will be named the winners.

For more information about applications, visit:
Miss Red & Black Pageant

Replies:
Subject: Question from a current oTeen mama. Are there any OTs that competed last year that aged out, but are competing in miss this year? Curious as I rewatch the video from last year.

Author:
mama bear
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/23/18 4:42pm

Replies:
Subject: Complete Miss Contestant list

Author:
Ready for June
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/16/17 6:47am

Date Posted: 01:14:37 10/15/16 Sat
Ayala, Faith (NE Georgia) (New)
Barden, Jazmine (Presidential Pathways) (New)
Beasley, Alyssa (Southeast GA)(2016-2nd R/U,Overall Talent Award,Prelim Talent Award,Prelim SS Award)
Boyette, Faith (Wayne County) (New)
Braun, Aubrey (Wildcat) (New)
Brooks, Taylor (Yellow Daisy Festival) (New)
Burrell, A'Leah (North Georgia) (New)
Burrell, Taylor (Apple Capital) (New)
Campbell, Zyan (Albany) (New)
Campos, Rosa (Stone Mountain) (2016-Top 15)(2015-Top 10)
Carroll, Caroline (Troup County) (2016)
Caruth, Austin (Hummingbird Festival) (2015)(2014)(2013)
D'Alessandro, Gabrielle (Fayette County) (New)
Davis, Bryanna (Classic City) (New)
Davis, Darlyn (Flint River) (New)
DeLoach, Sarah (International City) (2016-4th R/U, Prelim SS Award)
Donoghue, Kelly (Fitzgerald) (2016-Semifinalist, Miracle Maker Award)(2015)
Doss, Brooke (Connyers Cherry Blossom) (2016-1st R/U,Overall Interview Award)(2015-3rd R/U, Prelim Talent/SS Awards)(2014-Top 10, SS Prelim Winner)
Freeman, Anna (Rockdale) (New)
Gargiulo, Stephanie (Coastal Empire) (2016-Non-Finalist Interview Award)(2015)
Garner, Gabriv'ela (Coweta County) (New)
Gilomen, Alexa (Fulton County) (New)
Griffins, Allie (Historic Southern Plains) (2016)
Guzman, Chari (Cobb County) (2016-3rd R/U, Prelim Talent Award)
Hampton, Nia (Conyers) (New)
Harlow, Emily (Gwinnett County) (2016-NFT Award)
Hayes, Briana (Golden Isle) (New)
Haynes, Holley (Harris County) (2016-Top 15)
Heide, Michaela (Paulding County) (New)
Hercules, Seychelle (Columbus) (New)
Hillman, Sydney (Rome)(2016-Top 15)(2015)(2014)
Hinesley, Courtney (Magnolia) (2015-Miracle Maker Award)(2014-Non-Finalist Interview)(2013-Prelim SS Winner)
Hinton, Charlotte (Cherokee Rose) (New)
Holley, Hanna (University of Georgia) (2016)
Johnson, Megan (Middle West GA) (2016-Photogenic Winner)(2015)
Jorgensen, Annie (Historic Buford)(2016-Semifinalist)(WIOT - 2011)
Kenerly, Jameson (Capital City) (New)(GAOT - 2012, 3rd R/U in Orlando, Preliminary Talent, Advertising Award, Outstanding Achievement in Academic Life)
Keyton, Miley (East Georgia State College) (New)
Levant, Destiny (Altahama) (2016)
Little, Savanna (Lake Lanier) (New)
Marable, MacKenzie (Macon) (2016-Prelim SS Award)(2013-NFI Award)
Murphy, Shannon (Kennesaw) (New)
Murray, Victoria (Georgia Southern University) (New)
Pritchett, Gillian (Pickens) (New)
Reid, Kaitlin (Georgia Coast) (2016)(2014)
Richardson, Lindsey (Warner Robins) (New)
Rogers, Chelsey (Columbus State) (New)
Sherrod, Brittany (Emmanuel County) (New)
Smith, Paula (Atlanta)(2016-Semifinalist)(2015- OK Top 16, Prelim Talent Winner-Rookie and Overall)
Smith, Shannon (LaGrange) (New)
Todd, Malloreigh (Heart of the South) (New)
Tyler, Emily (Shorter University) (New)

Replies:
Subject: Where is the best website to see pictures of the Miss Georgia Pageant forum?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 3/18 5:47pm

Replies:
Subject: Who is offering makeup for miss ga forum and miss ga this year?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/26/18 9:34pm

Subject: Does anyone want to know who won the last several Miss Georgia locals?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/10/18 11:19am

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know who is competing in Conyers Cherry Blossom?

Author:
Wish more franchises would post contestant list/photos.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/23/18 12:51pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Fulton County is this Saturday, no list of names anywhere. Anyone know who's competing?

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 7/18 10:04am

Replies:
Subject: Can anything be done about girls signing up for a pageant and then dropping out when they see who is in it?

Author:
Frustrated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 7/18 4:43am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia Forum

Author:
new contestant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 7/18 10:06am

What should I expect at forum? I am a new contestant parent.

Replies:
Subject: Lizzy Stanford won the Miss Troup County Pageant. Rebecca Zang is the new Miss Troup County Outstanding Teen. I still don't know who won Miss LaGrange.,

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/21/18 11:23am

Replies:
Subject: The Miss UGA Pageant is Saturday. Miss UGA Pageant Facebook posted the 15 contestants' pictures. A few well known contestants are in it as are several newbies (as far as I know they are newbies). All are pretty.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/15/18 4:29pm

Replies:
Subject: When is the last day to register to be a print. I saw the info on the Miss ga site is old.

Author:
Anyone know?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/14/18 5:47pm

Replies:
Subject: Starrs Mill's OT pageant is this Friday/ Saturday, correct? Anyone planning on going or livestreaming??

Author:
Curious Mama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/ 4/18 7:21pm

Replies:
Subject: Who can compete now that the age has changed ?

Author:
Curious? Anyone know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/ 8/18 4:21pm

Subject: Does anyone want to know who won Miss Hummingbird Festival, Miss Magnolia and Miss Middle West Georgia this past Saturday, September 23, 2017?

Author:
If so, please click in.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/27/17 2:16pm

Miss Hummingbird Festival: Savanna Little
Miss Hummingbird Festival Outstanding Teen: Jessica Roberts
Miss Middle West Georgia: Chloe Phillips
Miss Middle West Georgia Outstanding Teen: Kendra Lumpkin
Miss Magnolia: MacKenzie Marable
Miss Magnolia Outstanding Teen: Anna Wiggins

Congratulations on your wins!

Replies:
Subject: Whoís doing Troup Co & Lagrange?

Author:
Pageant guru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/ 7/18 8:56am

What girls are signed up for Miss Troup County & Miss Lagrange?

Subject: Change.org petition calling for Removal of ALL Miss America Board of Directors

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/28/17 8:25am

Over 3,852 signatures and growing like a wild fire! Please consider signing.

Click here to go to Change.org Petition.

Replies:
Subject: I wish our Miss Georgia website was up to date. Tonight, I looked at Miss North Dakota's main web site. They already have the pictures of all the local winners so far posted.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 6/17 5:27pm

Replies:
Subject: New OPEN Miss America Discussion Board- voy.com/246898/

Author:
PLEASE SHARE voy.com/246898/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/26/17 1:08pm

Along with the Miss America Board of Directors and staff, GURU needs replaced.

Cherry picking whose voices are heard, and whose aren't, is dishonest.

For many years, the Guru Moderator quickly deletes any voice of dissension against MAO leadership. Guru has state favorites as well.

PLEASE SHARE. Guru (& some state boards) will actively work against a new MAO Voy Voice.

Subject: Would love to see Holiday photos of our title holders. The Miss America board has great pictures of Christmas cards sent by their state Miss/OTs.

Author:
Merry Christmas to all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/ 6/17 4:54am

Replies:
Subject: Alyssa has a new video on her Miss Georgia Alyssa Beasley Facebook. I thought that would end after Miss America, but I am glad she continued keeping us up to date with what all she is doing. She is a beautiful Christian.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 6/17 5:23pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss GA Outstanding Teen 2013, Kelly Hutchinson, is competing for Miss Alabama USA.

Author:
GA Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/21/17 7:32am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia Pageant's next local is on January 6, 2018: Miss Wayne County/Miss Coastal Empire.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/15/17 1:00pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Pickens County and Miss Northeast Georgia posted pictures of their contestants on their FB. TY for doing that.

Author:
Click in to see please.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/10/17 5:09pm

Miss Pickens County & Miss Northeast Georgia (including their Miss Outstanding Teens) 2018 contestants: https://www.facebook.com/misspickenscounty/

Replies:
Subject: Miss Wayne County/Miss Coastal Empire Pageant

Author:
Board Member
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/11/17 12:21pm

The deadline for our 2018 pageant is quickly approaching! Our pageant will be held Saturday January 6, 2018 at Wayne County High School in Jesup, GA. Miss Coastal Empire and Miss Coastal Empire OT pageants are OPEN.

The deadline to enter is DECEMBER 17! For more information, please visit www.misswaynecoastal.org.

Subject: †Eligibility to Compete Contract:

Author:
Unsure About Eligibility
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/31/17 8:34pm

Can you compete in a local pageant based solely on being a resident? Can you compete if you are not in college or unemployed?

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know who is competing for Miss Shorter University? The pageant is tomorrow night.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/25/17 6:11pm

Replies:
Subject: Who do the experts on this panel believe will be our next Miss Georgia. I was really hoping for Jameson Kennerly.

Author:
No Name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/13/17 7:20pm

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know who is competing at the Miss Southern Plains/Miss Presidential Pathways Pageant Saturday night? If so, will you please tell us who they are?

Author:
GA Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/19/17 8:58pm

Replies:
Subject: Capital City has posted their contestants pictures on their website and Facebook. This is going to be one heck of a competition!!

Author:
Girls better bring their A game!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 4/17 4:42am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Capital City is Paula Smith. Chari G. 1RU, EmmaKate 2RU, Holly 3RU & Rosa 4RU. Fitness: Tie - EmmaKate & Paula, Talent - Chari. Teen winner - Grace Thomas, she also won talent & fitness

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 7/17 7:08pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Golden Isles Pageant Results from last night.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 1/17 1:03pm

Miss Golden Isles 2018: Anna Freeman
Miss Golden Isles' Teen: Campbell Bass
Miss Georgia Coast 2018: Mallory Marr
Miss Georgia Coast's Teen: Bridget Dixon

Replies:
Subject: To all contestants: if you have other contestants or local boards telling you to not do a pageant because of who might be in it, it says more about the messenger than it does you. Believe in yourself more than those who want to discourage or sway you.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/26/17 3:49pm

Replies:
Subject: Who are the OTeen winners so far??? People always post Miss winners but seldom the OTeen winners.

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/28/17 5:34am

Replies:
Subject: Gwinnett results?

Author:
Pagbug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/18/17 3:14pm

Replies:
Subject: Kennesaw/Paulding County contestants

Author:
Posted from Facebook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/22/17 7:08am

2018 Miss Kennesaw/Paulding County Outstanding Teen Contestants

# 1. Fallon Robinson

# 2. Isabella Miller

# 3. Gracie Smith

# 4. Jenna Kay Groom

# 5. Autumn Huber

# 6. Grace Rowe

# 7. Megan Wright

2018 Miss Kennesaw/Paulding County Contestants

# 8. Taylor Brooks

# 9. Gabriy'ela Goodman Garner

# 10. Torianna Wilson

# 11. Maloreigh Todd

# 12. Charlotte Hinton

# 13. Jewel Freeman

# 14. Alexandria Jordan Van Dyke

# 15. Lauren Bell

Best Wishes to Everyone!

Replies:
Subject: What pageants are this weekend?

Author:
Pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/13/17 12:40pm

Replies:
Subject: Open pageant Miss Apple Capital is September 30th. Deadline is September 4th.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/29/17 6:09pm

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if Jameson Kennerly will compete again this year. I hope so.

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/12/17 6:45am

Replies:
Subject: The Miss America Guru site had a poll called "The Annual Face of Miss America". It ended today at 5PM EDT. Alyssa won!!!

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/10/17 5:44pm

Replies:
Subject: Who is in the Miss Columbus Pageant this weekend?

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/ 6/17 2:51pm

Replies:
Subject: It's pageant week....whose competing in Miss Atlanta/Historic Buford?

Author:
Can't Wait To Watch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/24/17 9:16am

The Atlanta/Historic Buford Pageant is Saturday! Whose competing? This is always a great pageant to watch!

Replies:
Subject: Stone Mountain/Yellow Daisy pageant today. Anyone have information/contestant names?

Author:
Good luck to all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/29/17 1:29pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Cherokee Rose posted contestants on their Facebook page. Looks like a good group!

Author:
Wish everyone posted the way they do!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 3/17 3:39am

Replies:
Subject: T15

Author:
pageantwatcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/21/17 3:33pm

Does anyone know or have guesses which of this past year's top 15 is coming back and where there competing?

Replies:
Subject: Who is competing in Rome, Macon, and Atlanta? Any big names???

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/16/17 4:55pm

Replies:
Subject: Good luck to all who are competing in Miss Cobb tonight. Someone who is attending, please post results!

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/12/17 8:59am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Cobb contestants: Torianna Wilson, Brooke Doss, Rosa Campos, Jewell Freeman, Maya Nnaeto, Abigail Remaley, Victoria Hill, Anna Tucker, Sydney Cooke, Reilly McDurmon, Amanda Frothingham, Holly Haynes, Alexa Gilomen, Jordan Wilkes and Grace Arnold.

Author:
Great contestants!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 4/17 4:50pm

Replies:
Subject: Results from Emanuel Co and Southeast Georgia?

Author:
Pagbug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 7/17 3:32pm

Replies:
  • winners -- fishhook, 08/ 8/17 5:17am
Subject: Miss Atlanta/Historic Buford Pageant announcement!!!! Miss Historic Buford is now an open title. This means if you enter the Miss Atlanta/Historic Buford pageant, you are eligible for both titles!!!! ALSO, our deadline has been extended until August 15!!! It is not too late to enter the Miss Atlanta/Historic Buford Pageant!!! Go to www.missatlanta.org and get your paperwork turned in!!!!

Author:
Russell Kirby, ED, Miss Atlanta Franchise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 6/17 5:47pm

Subject: I find it interesting that Miss Warner Robins/International City has had a Miss America, Miss America OT, and a first and second runner up to OT in three years. That is an incredible track record that no one seems to mention

Author:
ddd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/31/17 1:26pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss ICOT and Warner Robins OTeen

Author:
anom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/23/17 8:23am

What were the results for the teen pageant last night? Thoughts?

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know who is competing this weekend at Warner Robins?

Author:
Please post your contestants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/19/17 7:22am

Replies:
Subject: Cobb has opened up their area to include Gwinnett County. Tryouts are July 13th if interested, see Miss Cobb website for details.

Author:
Ga Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/28/17 4:56am

Replies:
Subject: What happen with Capitol City? Certainly she was not knocked out of being in the top 10 based on her swimsuit.

Author:
MGO Fan 53
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/17 9:40pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Atlanta/OTeen and Miss Historic Buford/OTeen pageant will be August 26 at 7:00 pm. Miss Atlanta/OTeen will be OPEN this year and Miss Historic Burford/OTeen will be closed to girls who live, work, or go to school in Gwinnett, Forsyth, Hall, Jackson, Barrow, and North Fulton Counties. Our website is www.missatlanta.org and updated paperwork should be on the website by early July.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/22/17 1:20pm

Replies:
Subject: Who was the last contestant to win Miss Georgia as a dancer that didn't perform tap or pointe?

Author:
wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/30/17 9:37am

wondering

Replies:
Subject: I watched Brooke do pointe at Miss Georgia this year. Before that, I watched her do lyrical dancing on You Tube. Imho, I think she is better at pointe. I honestly got bored watching her lyrical dances, but was impressed by her pointe.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/30/17 5:29pm

Replies:
Subject: The top 10 this year was amazing! The girls who made the cut were beautiful, fit and talented. I have seen many other state pageants whose winners would not have made the 10 in GA. Proud of our GA girls for their hard work!!

Author:
GA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/20/17 6:01am

Replies:
Subject: Subject: Tbis years production was horrible. The person who needs replacing is Barbara Motos the producer! She gets the worst emcees and I feel ultimately responsible with the script and flow of the production. The dancers are horrible and the live music was not the best choice. Just gawd awful! And the live stream for many people was terrible as well. Miss GA should do a better job!

Author:
Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/17 8:12pm

Replies:
Subject: New pageant season is starting......Who is competing in the upcoming pageants?

Author:
Can't wait
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/25/17 2:54pm

Subject: Once again, Georgia crowns a girl that is too young and inexperienced at Miss America. She is beautiful, she is talented, she models her swimsuit and her evening gown beautifully BUT she does not have the maturity to stand out in Atlantic City. Brooke or Chari should be our representative at Miss America!

Author:
MGO Fan 53
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/17 9:45pm

Replies:
Subject: The Miss Cherokee Rose and Miss Cherokee Rose's Outstanding Teen pageant will be Sunday, August 6, at 2 pm. Cherokee Rose is open to those who live, work, or attend school in Georgia. All details are at www.misscherokeerose.org.

Author:
Miss Cherokee Rose Pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/24/17 9:42am

Replies:
Subject: How much does mere Boyd charge for makeup at ga state?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/19/17 8:54pm

Replies:
Subject: Who was the last Miss GA who's talent wasn't vocal, piano, tap or pointe?

Author:
wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/19/17 8:53pm

wondering

Replies:
Subject: WINNER'S LIST

Author:
#1 FAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/18/17 8:44pm

TOP 15
1 ATLANTA
2 CAPITAL CITY
3 COBB CO
4 CONYERS CHERRY BLOSSOM
5 FITZGERALD
6 FULTON COUNTY
7 HARRIS COUNTY
8 HISTORIC BUFORD
9 HUMMING BIRD FESTIVAL
10 INTERNATIONAL CITY
11 KENNESAW
12 ROME
13 SOUTHEAST
14 STONE MOUNTAIN
15 UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
TOP 10
1 ATLANTA
2 COBB CO
3 CONYERS CHERRY BLOSSOM
4 FITZGERALD
5 FULTON COUNTY
6 HARRIS COUNTY
7 INTERNATIONAL CITY
8 SOUTHEAST
9 STONE MOUNTAIN
10 UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
TOP 5
1 ATLANTA
2 COBB CO
3 CONYERS CHERRY BLOSSOM
4 INTERNATIONAL CITY
5 SOUTHEAST GEORGIA
NON-FINALIST INTERVIEW
1. HEART OF THE SOUTH
2. MACON
3. ALTAMAHA
4. GEORGIA COASTAL
5. FLINT RIVER

NON-FINALIST TALENT
1. PAULDING COUNTY
2. STONE MOUNTAIN YELLOW DAISY
3. FLINT RIVER
4. COASTAL EMPIRE
5. TROUP COUNTY

OVERALL WINNERS
EVENING WEAR
ē SOUTHEAST GA
SWIMSUIT
ē SOUTHEAST GA
ON STAGE QUESTION
ē UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
TALENT
ē SOUTHEAST GA
INTERVIEW
ē HEART OF THE SOUTH

FINAL PLACEMENT
MISS GA SOUTHEAST GA
1ST RU CONYERS CHERRY BLOSSOM
2ND RU ATLANTA
3RD RU COBB CO
4TH RU INTERNATIONAL CITY

Replies:
Subject: Miss GA Oteen: Annie Swan.

Author:
congrats
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/17/17 7:19am

She is the most deserving person.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Newbies

Author:
GA mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 5/17 2:35pm

Who are some miss newbies you guys want to see do well? There r so many

Replies:
Subject: dress

Author:
Dress
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/17 9:14pm

Best Miss evening dresses?

Replies:
Subject: I love how all of these parents post how great their kid is and they predict that they'll win

Author:
Tellingithonest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/17 4:51pm

Replies:
Subject: OT Top 5

Author:
Prediction
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/17 12:24pm

In no particular order:

1) International City OT
2) Greater Atlanta OT
3) Starr's Mill OT
4) Capital City OT
5) Cobb County OT

Replies:
Subject: Jameson Kenerly

Author:
Jameson Fan in Florida
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/13/17 7:30pm

What was the Miss Capitol City Board thinking with that terrible song choice for Jameson's talent?!?!?! Her performance tonight was a TOTAL DISASTER!!!! I'm so bummed :(

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations, Alyssa! Best wishes at Miss America! Who ages out?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/18/17 4:16am

Subject: Prelims

Author:
disagree
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/13/17 8:37pm

I did not agree with the winners tonight.

Replies:
Subject: Disappointed in Miss EG this year but thought the Teens choices were amazing. Not a fan of the satin-like material. Many lost the Wow factor.

Author:
Just an observation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/17 9:19am

Replies:
Subject: What time are the finals for the miss ga ot?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/17 7:22am

Replies:
Subject: OT predictions now that prelims are over??

Author:
Pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/17 6:35pm

Replies:
Subject: When was the last time a contestant won Miss Georgia without winning a preliminary?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/15/17 6:34pm

Replies:
Subject: Production

Author:
PageantMom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/17 10:36am

Several people have commented how poor production was last night at Miss Georgia. I have to agree. Skipping an introduction of a teen in evening gown and not having a Miss On-Stage question's card in the script is terrible. That should have been caught in rehearsal or they held rehearsal without the script which crazy to do. The recordings of the girls' names in the introduction took away from the excitement. There were sound issues. And, Miss Evening Gown music was so unenjoyable; it was not pretty music. It was just a poor production last night.

Replies:
Subject: talent

Author:
MAO Superfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/17 12:35pm

Top Miss talents IMO: Southeast GA, Atlanta, Kennesaw

Subject: Can anyone post the times the hostess station is open to drop off gifts?

Author:
Times
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/14/17 7:06am

Replies:
Subject: Talent

Author:
Miss America fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 5/17 2:39pm

Is it true that Chari changed her talent and is not doing proud Mary anymore. That was such a good routine And has anyone heard Miss Kennesaw sing? I watched her at Cobb and loved her monologue!!

Replies:
Subject: Shiobhan Divine Fraser is the new Miss Georgia United States 2017

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/ 9/17 11:18am

Replies:
Subject: Judges were announced at forum. Can someone post the names?

Author:
Would love to know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 6/17 5:08pm

Replies:
Subject: Paulding County/ Kennesaw

Author:
Pageant Person
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/12/17 7:54pm

Thoughts and placements? (OT and Miss) They are all newbies and their names are Maddie Haines, Mia Nelson, Michaela Heide, and Shannon Murphy.

Subject: Who are you top ten Miss: Mine are Alyssa Beasley, Rosa Campos, Sarah DeLoach, Brooke Doss, Stephanie Gargiulo, Chari Guzman, Courtney Hinesley, Jameson Kenerly, Paula Smith & Annie Jorgensen. Miss GA toss between Jameson, Brooke & Chari.

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/18/17 8:57am

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know what the cost to watch streaming will be for each night?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/12/17 4:03am

Replies:
Subject: Outstanding Teen predictions???

Author:
pageantgirl0101
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/11/17 9:36am

Any OT predictions??? Many newbies and regulars coming this year

Replies:
Subject: Will the Miss GA Pageant be streamed on WRBL again this year?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 6/17 6:57pm

Replies:
Subject: OT Top 15

Author:
person
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 3/17 8:28am

any predictions?

Replies:
Subject: A week away!

Author:
Good luck ladies
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 2/17 2:34pm

Subject: DORMS

Author:
girly1234
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 2/17 2:23pm

Just wondering, does anyone here know which residence hall (dorms) the girls are staying in at CSU during Miss GA Ot week?

Subject: Anyone know the OT list for this year?

Author:
JustWondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/18/17 11:29am

I see the Miss list but none of the OTs. Anyone know?

Replies:
Subject: Just curious why is the Miss ga crowning song hairspray? Kind of unique and random

Author:
Is there meaning behind this?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/30/17 10:17pm

Subject: When do individual tickets go on sale?

Author:
Ga fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/24/17 5:33pm

Subject: Miss Contestant List

Author:
Are we missing anyone?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/28/17 2:15pm

Beasley, Alyssa (Southeast GA)(2016-2nd R/U,Overall Talent Award,Prelim Talent Award,Prelim SS Award)
Doss, Brooke (Connyers Cherry Blossom) (2016-1st R/U,Overall Interview Award)(2015-3rd R/U, Prelim Talent/SS Awards)(2014-Top 10, SS Prelim Winner)
Freeman, Anna (Rockdale) (New)
Hampton, Nia (Conyers) (New)
Hercules, Seychelle (Columbus County) (New)
Hinesley, Courtney (Magnolia) (2015-Miracle Maker Award)(2014-Non-Finalist Interview)(2013-Prelim SS Winner)
Kenerly, Jameson (Capital City) (New)(GAOT - 2012, 3rd R/U in Orlando, Preliminary Talent, Advertising Award, Outstanding Achievement in Academic Life)
LaVant, Destiny (Altahama) (2016)
Rogers, Chelsey (Columbia State University) (New)
Smith, Paula (Atlanta)(2016-Semifinalist)(2015- OK Top 16, Prelim Talent Winner-Rookie and Overall)

Replies:
Subject: Updated List of Miss Contestants

Author:
Only one prelim left!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/23/17 3:41am

Rogers, Chelsey (Columbia State University) (New)

Replies:
Subject: What is the theme for this year's forum party?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/23/17 4:57pm

Replies:
Subject: When do individual tickets go on sale

Author:
Bb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 1/17 7:53am

Subject: Brooke Doss won Miss Conyers Cherry Blossom last night. I saw that on the Miss America Guru board. I still don't know who won the other Conyers' pageants.

Author:
Wtg, Brooke!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/26/17 5:44am

Replies:
Subject: Conyers/Cherry Blossom

Author:
Kelsey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/24/17 5:17pm

Anyone have any info on who is competing in C/CCB tomorrow? Also, why is GA doing away with the Sweeps Pageant at forum??

Replies:
Subject: miss 2017 class

Author:
miss 2017 class
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/18/17 1:45pm

Davis, Bryanna (Classic City (New)
Gargiulo, Stephanie (Coastal Empire) (2016- Non-Finalist Interview)(2015)
Johnson, Megan (Middle West GA) (2016)(2015)
Reid, Kaitlyn (Georgia Cost) (2015)(2016)

Replies:
Subject: Are the rumors true? Is there really talk among Miss America officials to revoke Betty's crown? Not sure what sense that makes this late in the reign. I read that all her remaining appearances have been cancelled. Her behavior is so embarrassing for Georgia and MAO .

Author:
Inquisitive Mi d
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/28/16 9:00pm

Replies:
Subject: Several pageants his weekend. Saw the contestants for Miss Fayette County on their FB page. Anyone know wh is competing in Mis Harris County and Miss Fitzgerald pageants?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/16/17 10:52am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Fulton County & Miss Fulton County's Outstanding Teen

Author:
MFC Board
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/10/16 1:52pm

The application period is now open for the 2017 Miss Fulton County and Miss Fulton County's Outstanding Teen Pageants! Please send all materials to missfultoncty@yahoo.com.

Replies:
Subject: GA OT Class of 2017

Author:
abc1234
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 6/17 5:18pm

Anybody have an updated class list for Georgia Outstanding Teen 2017?

Replies:
Subject: The Miss East Georgia State College pageant is Saturday. They posted pictures of their contestants.

Author:
Click In
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02/ 2/17 3:31pm

Miss East Georgia State College contestants: https://www.flickr.com/photos/egcpr/sets/72157679501654375

Replies:
Subject: Three local pageants are being held tonight: Miss Albany, Miss Flint River and Miss Wildcat.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/28/17 5:21pm

Replies:
Subject: Five local pageants are on Saturday (the 21st) night. I am glad at least Miss University of Georgia posted their contestants' pictures. My favorite newbie from last year is in this one.

Author:
Click
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/19/17 5:16pm

Miss Georgia locals for January 21, 2017 http://missga.org/upcoming_pageants.aspx

Replies:
Subject: Who is competing in Miss Troup?

Author:
Pageant Pat Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/20/17 1:41pm

Subject: Does anyone know who's in Troup this weekend?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/19/17 12:28pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Wayne County

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/ 7/17 11:45pm

#MISSWAYNECOUNTY

MISS COASTAL EMPIRE OT
Service Carley V Academic Olivia C
Congeniality tie Skylar and Carley
Talent Carley V Gown Carley V
1RU Olivia Cranford
W Carley Vogel

MISS AWARDS
STEM Award Malloreigh T
Service Stephanie G Academic Malloreigh
Congeniality Stephanie G

MISS WAYNE COUNTY/COASTAL EMPIRE/HEART OF THE SOUTH
Talent Stephanie Gown Katy Bland
3ru Kathleen Hlavaty 2Ru Darlyn Davis 1RU Gabrielle Dallesandro
MISS COASTAL EMPIRE Stephanie Garguilo
MISS HEART OF THE SOUTH Malloreigh Todd
MISS WAYNE COUNTY Faith Boyette

Replies:
Subject: Crowns 4 Chorus

Author:
Russell Kirby, Miss Atlanta Franchise ED
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/13/17 11:35am

The Miss Atlanta Franchise annual fundraiser, Crown 4 Chorus, will be Sunday, January 29 at 3 pm at the Buford Fine Arts Center in Buford, GA. This year, participants will be modeling Prom dresses from Girli Girl in Buford, GA. Admission will be $10 (pay at door). Participants are 2017 Miss GA and OTeen titleholders.

Subject: Miss Wayne County/Miss Coastal Empire

Author:
Board Member
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12/17/16 4:26am

We are thrilled to announce our 2017 Miss Wayne County and Miss Coastal Empire and Outstanding Teen Pageants!

This year's event will be held Saturday, January 7 at the Kay Cagle Theater of the Performing Arts at Wayne County High School in Jesup, GA. The competition will begin at 6:30 PM.

You may pre-order tickets via our website by downloading the form on our home page. Our website is www.misswaynecoastal.org.

We hope you'll join us to see which lucky young ladies earn their chance to compete for Miss Georgia in June!

Replies:
Subject: Maybe I am not supposed to post this picture, but who is the brunette with the big brown eyes in this picture. It goes through two pictures, but lands on the picture I am asking about.

Author:
Please click in
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 1/16 8:49am

Who is the brunette with the big brown eyes? http://bit.ly/2cJjLWM

Replies:
Subject: Miss Fulton County pageant

Author:
New to board
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/15/16 12:33pm

Does anyone know if there will be a Miss Fulton County pageant this year? I can't seem to find any info on their website.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia USA is this weekend. Contestants are posted on their website. Several MAO girls competing.

Author:
Good luck ladies!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/17/16 6:06am

Replies:
Subject: Capital City contestants are posted on their website. A great group of girls!

Author:
Good luck to ALL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/19/16 7:53am

Replies:
Subject: Since Brooke didn't win CC last night,what pageants are left for her to win a title?

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/23/16 5:58am

Replies:
Subject: Cherokee Rose contestants posted on Facebook.

Author:
Good luck ladies
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 1/16 11:01am

Replies:
Subject: TY to the person who posted this Saturday night's Miss Golden Isles, Miss Georgia Coast and their Outstanding Teens' contestants' pictures at the Miss Golden Isles.org site. Best wishes to all of them!6BTZI

Author:
Fan :)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 8/16 3:03pm

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Anna Tucker- Miss Austin Peay! Such a beautiful and talented young lady! Anna will be competing for Miss TN! Unfortunately, TN is usually same week as Miss GA.

Author:
Go Anna!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 7/16 6:15am

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know who is in the Miss Historic Southern Plains and Miss Presidential Pathways tonight?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 5/16 4:43pm

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know who is competing in the Miss Shorter University Pageant tonight?

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11/ 3/16 5:52pm

Replies:
Subject: Rosa Campos is the new Miss Stone Mountain.

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/30/16 9:22pm

Replies:
Subject: The Miss Lake Lanier and Miss Dacula Pageants listed their contestants on their Facebook. The pageant is tomorrow.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/22/16 8:00pm

Replies:
Subject: Does the winner of the GA State Fair go on to Miss GA? Saw a girl's post that she had won Miss Cumming Fair and if she won the state fair in Jan, she would go to Miss GA! Don't recall there being a Fair queen at Miss GA. have the rules changes?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/16/16 7:01pm

Replies:
Subject: Hopefully the pageants that are left will post their contestants. Not sure why that is not part of every local's pageant "to do" list. I'm sure you will sell more tickets if people know a girl who is competing. Just curious, anyone on a board know why some locals don't post anything about their pageant?

Author:
Wondering...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/10/16 8:24am

Replies:
Subject: Who do you think is going to take miss capital city? If I were a contestant, I'd feel pretty stressed going up against Brooke and Jameson.

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/11/16 6:57am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Kennesaw Miss Paulding County has posted their contestants!

Author:
Interested
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 7/16 7:38am

Replies:
Subject: Courtney Hinesley will represent Georgia at the National Sweetheart Pageant. Congratulations, Courtney!

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 7/16 8:26pm

Replies:
Subject: You can see the names of last night's winners at Miss Pickens County/Miss Northeast Georgia on their Facebook. I never heard of any of them before.

Author:
WA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 2/16 2:12pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Wayne County/Miss Coastal Empire

Author:
Board Member
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 3/16 9:17pm

The Miss Wayne County/Miss Coastal Empire Pageant is pleased to announce our return to the Miss GA Pageant! Our 2017 competition will be held on January 7, 2017 in the Kay Cagle Theater of the Performing Arts at Wayne County High School in Jesup, GA.

Please visit our website for more information and downloadable forms!

We hope to see you there!

Subject: Katherine McCauley got married.

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10/ 3/16 5:38am

Replies:
Subject: What pageants are next? Who do you want to see win a crown who hasn't yet?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/28/16 2:03pm

Replies:
Subject: Who is doing Trina's pageant ?

Author:
Anyone know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/19/16 6:10pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Georgia Sweep Pageant

Author:
Madison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/26/16 5:42am

Hi guys!
I am new to the MOA prelims, and wondering about the Miss Georgia Sweep pageant at Miss Georgia Forum. How does it work?

Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know who is doing Gwinnett or Rome this weekend ! Another full weekend !

Author:
Miss and teen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/12/16 6:13pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Lake Lanier & Miss Dacula

Author:
MLL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/20/16 9:38am

Official preliminary to the Miss Georgia pageant, a part of the Miss America organization. We are planning to crown two MISS and two TEENS. The pageant will be held in the beautiful theater at Lanier High School!

Pageant will be held Sunday, October 23 at 6 PM.

Waiting to compete? Holding out for a particular pageant?? Might want to enter this one - it is in Sunday, Oct. 23 and after Atlanta, Rome, Gwinnett, and Capital City! We would love to have you!!!!

www.misslakelanier.org

Subject: Who has won locals in Georgia so far this year?

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/17/16 1:41pm

Replies:
Subject: The North Georgia State Fair pageant will be held Sept. 22 for ages 3-24. This pageant is sponsored by the Miss Cobb County pageant. For information, please call Steve Duncan 678 793-2007 or Alice Surber 770 973-3214

Author:
Steve Duncan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/13/16 8:02am

Replies:
Subject: So, Patricia was hyped to be a finalist down to the top five. Other than one new scholarship for business majors as far as I can tell she was not recognized in Atlantic City. She was first runner-up at Sweetheart and nothing at Miss America! What is the problem with these highly hyped Miss Georgia winners that do not place at Miss America?

Author:
MGO Fan!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/12/16 3:53am

Replies:
Subject: It's Miss America Day! From social media, it looks like Patricia is having a blast in AC! She has looked lovely and on trend all week! Congratulations to the Miss GA prep team for having her Miss America ready. God luck tonight Patty, GA is pulling for you!

Author:
TeamPatty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/11/16 1:09am

Subject: Patricia made top four for a new award. Women in Business is for girls who are studying business in college.

Author:
Miss GA Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/30/16 1:47pm

Replies:
Subject: National Sweetheart??

Author:
Pageant Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/31/16 1:26pm

Saw on Facebook that Courtney Hinesley is representing Georgia at National Sweetheart. Not sure how that works...Courtney is darling, I was just under the impression that NS was for 1st runners-up or other runners-up at the State pageant. In any event, Good Luck, Courtney.

Replies:
Subject: Night One Miss America Prelim winners: SS-District of Columbia, Cierra Jackson and Talent winner was Tennessee, Grace Burgess (Vocal) Desperado

Author:
MAO #1 Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/ 6/16 8:35pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Atlanta/Miss Historic Buford is this Saturday! Our pageant has changed venue and is now at the Buford Fine Arts Center. The address is 2705 Robert Bell Pkwy, Buford, GA 30518. This is across from Buford High School. Do not confuse this with the Buford Community Center. The pageant starts at 7:00 pm. Doors will open at 6:30 and we are having an art show/sale before the pageant and during intermission!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/25/16 7:24am

Replies:
Subject: Betty

Author:
GA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/20/16 7:42pm

How sad that what should have been Georgia's wonderful year has had to ended like it has.

Replies:
Subject: Destiny Levant won Miss Altamaha last night. I found that out on their Facebook. That is all I know about that pageant. Congratulations, Destiny!

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/28/16 2:00pm

Subject: Patricia

Author:
valarie3104
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/16 7:35pm

As heartbreaking that it is that an article was released showing a negative image of our Miss America, Betty Cantrell, let us all begin to focus on how wonderful Miss Georgia 2016 is. We also had an amazing representative in 2015 as well. Georgia is lucky to claim both these girls. However, Patricia is the epitome of elegance and grace. We have an awesome girl representing our state on that stage. Go Patty Go!

Replies:
Subject: Macon Results??

Author:
Anyone?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/20/16 8:23pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Apple Capital is this coming Saturday August 20th in Ellijay starting at 6:00. The pageant will be held at the Ellijay Elementary School Auditorium.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/15/16 7:54pm

Replies:
Subject: What pageant have scholarships? Could yall name which ones and how much ?

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/11/16 6:43pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss EmCo/SE Results: L/F OT: Grace Thomas Talent OT: Grace Thomas 2RU: Sydney Dorsey (Tanisha Tapley-Dorsey) 1RU: Skylar Stevens SE GA OT: Grace Thomas EM CO OT: Caroline Mason (Tracy Fields Mason) SE GA SS: Alyssa Beasley EM CO SS: Mabry Moore SE GA Talent: Alyssa Beasley EM CO Talent: Mylie Keaton SE 2RU: Kaitlyn Red SE 1RU: Destiny Levant MISS SE GA: Alyssa Beasley EM CO 1RU: Mabry Moore MISS EM CO: Brittney Sherrod

Author:
From FB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/14/16 10:15am

Replies:
Subject: The Miss Emanuel County and Miss Southeast Georgia Pageants were held. I don't know who won or if it is even over, but click for the contestants' list.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/13/16 6:57pm

I hope this works. If not, I hope you know how to copy and paste. http://bit.ly/2aTmpM6

Replies:
Subject: The list of 13 contestants for the Miss Cobb Pageant is posted by Brooke Doss on FB. Cobb always has a great pageant.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/14/16 7:09pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Atlanta/Historical Buford is August 27. We are a regional pageant, not an open. Our pageant will be held at the Buford High School Fine Arts Center (hence the new title "Historic Buford"). Winners get free hair care, free dental care, wardrobe assistance, interview prep, paperwork prep, and a very supportive board. Miss contestants receive free lasik skin care. For the chance to represent your state's capital or Historic Buford, go to www.missatlanta.org for application!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/10/16 2:27pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss GAs OTeen, Kelsey won a talent prelim tonight!! Go Kelsey!

Author:
Team GA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/ 3/16 3:24am

Replies:
Subject: Appointment

Author:
Just wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/31/16 5:49pm

Can anyone share the appointment list for Georgia OTeens?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Warner Robins 60th Anniversary pageant is this Saturday. They are having 30+ formers come in town for this plus Betty, Olivia and Kelsey Hollis will be there. List of contestants haven't been released but it sounds like this will be one pageant you won't want to miss.

Author:
GaFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/21/16 1:28pm

Pageant starts at 7pm with pre-show entertainment by the Eakes sisters and Olivia McMillian.

Replies:
Subject: Local ED's got an email from the Miss GA office announcing the girls who are receiving appointments this year. It was decided at forum this year that all appointments would be announced by July 15, so everyone would know who is eligible to compete in OTeen pageants! Thank you to the Miss GA board for making this happen!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/20/16 9:40am

Subject: Who is doing miss Warner Robbins , international city or stone mnt yellow daisy ?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/22/16 8:54pm

Replies:
Subject: Any girls you hope that compete this year ?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 9/16 10:13pm

Replies:
  • Contests -- Hope they return, 07/13/16 6:43pm
Subject: Considering competing and wondering what type of scholarships the state pageant gives? Is there money given to the Top 15, Top 10, etc.? And do you know how much?

Author:
Considering competing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/11/16 7:31am

Subject: GA pageant pics 2016

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 5/16 1:23am

Anyone have links on this that the public can view . Not facebook but lots of pics from prelims ect Thanks

Replies:
Subject: 59th Annual Miss Cobb County Scholarship Pageant, Aug. 6th

Author:
Gene Phillips
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/ 4/16 9:42pm

The exciting 59th Annual Miss Cobb County Scholarship Pageant is set for the Jennie T. Anderson Theatre, Cobb County Civic Center, on August 6th at 7 p.m. The deadline to enter is July 10th. Over $30,000 in cash scholarships and prizes will be awarded. Contestants must be single and 17-23 years old and must either work, attend college or live in one of the 6 counties in our Franchise Area: Cobb, Fulton, Cherokee, Douglas, Bartow and Paulding Counties. The winner will be crowned by Brooke Doss, Miss Cobb County 2016. Brooke was first runner-up in the Miss Georgia Pageant and was named the Overall Interview Winner. We will be glad to answer any questions and provide further information. Please contact Gene Phillips, 770-435-6378 or misscobbcounty@yahoo.com or Alice Surber, 770-973-3214. Sincerely, Gene Phillips

Subject: MISS GEORGIA OT

Author:
Georgia peach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/26/16 8:26pm

There were so many talented outstanding teens this year. I was really disappointed not to see Greater Columbus OT and Gwinnett's OT in the top 15. Gwinnett was so posied and well stylied- I hope she returns. Beautiful girl. Greater Columbus aged out I believe but she was very pretty.

Replies:
Subject: What is your top 15 at this point?

Author:
GaFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/16/16 12:40pm

In no particular order:

Chari Guzman
Sarah Deloach
Patricia Ford
Brooke Doss
Rosa Campos
Alyssa Beasley
Tess Hammock
Heather Burgess
Bailey Thompson
Sarah Whetsell
Annie Jorgenson
Hanna Holley
Katherine McCauley
Lindsay Quandt
Paula Smith

Replies:
Subject: Who ages out and who will continue to compete? Strong field this year.

Author:
Good job girls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/19/16 9:21am

Replies:
Subject: Cierra Jacksom is Miss District of Columbia

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/19/16 5:07pm

Replies:
Archives: 123 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

No bashing will be tolerated. No advertising allowed.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.