VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

Ballet Boys
Ballet Boys
Welcome to 'Ballet Boys' a place for boys who love to dance, and their parents or carers (or anyone else who supports and encourages boys who want to dance).

Subject: Hello everyone

Author:
Marion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:29:03 04/06/15 Mon

I'm so happy that I found this forum. Our son, Ronnie, is very similar to many of the boys mentioned here. He really enjoys his ballet class and is now quite happy to wear his "uniform". At the request of his teacher we got him a Rago 801 thong to wear under his tights. As mentioned it really does give him a nice smooth look.

We have just started encouraging him to wear panties under his jeans during the day and he is so proud of them.

I enjoy reading the postings and knowing that we are among friends. Hugs, Marion

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: The Prancing Elites

Author:
Patti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:23 04/21/15 Tue

This is just AWESOME!!! The Prancing Elites, and All Male Cheerleading and Dance Team will be on their own TV Series starting tomorrow, Wednesday, April 22nd @ 10:00. For all mothers that like seeing their sons in Ballet, this is an Awesome Team of Feminine Male Role Models. They are Beautiful, dancing around in the Cute Cheerleading Outfits with shimmery pantyhose and Patent Leather boots. Would LOVE to hear what the mothers on this board think of these modern Men!!

Here is a Link:

https://www.oxygen.com/the-prancing-elites-project/photos/meet-the-prancing-elites/item/403556

Patti

Subject: Regulation Uniform

Author:
Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:16 02/25/15 Wed

Our DS Robert is eleven and very keen on ballet. He's passed the Imperial Society exams up to grade three and now on to grade four, where he's learning to dance en pointe. Needless to say I'm so proud of him!

A year ago, we had to move with my husband's job, so we found a new school in the area for Robert and also a new dancing school. The dancing school he's at now is excellent and a higher standard than the previous school. There's a grade four class which is ideal and he's settled in perfectly.

Strangely though he's the only boy in the dancing school - out of 200 girls!! There seems to be a stigma amongst boys about doing ballet, particularly where we live. I feel for him sometimes, but he doesn't seem to mind.

The dancing school has a strict uniform policy and provides its own uniform, which for grade four is a black sleeveless leotard and pink ballet tights. Strangely the Principal said that Robert has to wear this, including a headband. He actually likes it, although as you can imagine, it makes him look like one of the girls. Now I've got used to it myself, I think its great fun and I love walking with him to ballet already changed. He has a little cross over cardigan over his leotard and he looks so lovely.

I know it's a bit odd, but does anyone else out there know of a boy who wears a leotard and tights like this?

Lol Laura x

Replies:
Subject: Playing Dressup With My Boy

Author:
KathyW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:56 04/16/15 Thu

I had such a fun day I wanted to share. My niece Amy stayed here after school while my sister went on a date. I knew she'd get bored so I suggested that she bring her girliest clothes over and dress up my son Randy.

We started by having him put on a pair of sheer white pantyhose, then come back to the living room. I put a bra on him and Amy dressed him in a pink miniskirt and white belly shirt. Then she painted his nails pink while I did his makeup. I went all the way glam, heavy shadow and sparkly lipstick. He looked so gorgeous.

He spent the rest of the evening that way, he was so cute with his pantyhosed legs crossed while watching Disney Channel. When bedtime came, he wore the hose and Amy's yellow satin nightie to sleep in.

My son is so amazing. He is a beautiful dancing pantyhosed and lipsticked boy and I will keep him that way forever.

Subject: ballet boys dancing in feminine tights panty hose and tutus

Author:
dicky johnson (bright yellow star)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:35:39 10/24/14 Fri

I thought that my boys 10 and 15 were the only ones who love to wear tights / panty hose when doing ballet ...their teacher says quite a few do and she promotes it....tutus also. They love feminine outfits and mostly bright colors...but wear white most of the time especially when performing in front of groups public/private..they were sort of reluctant at first but after a large ovation every thing changed and their fear changed to bursting pride and would love to dance on school stage but our uptite society would reject that or would they ? We send our regards to all boys and their parents who promote feminine dancing where ever you are in the world thank you a big big hug from DICKY.STEPHEN and JOHNNY to you !!!!

Replies:
Subject: A nice addition to a boy's ballet uniform

Author:
Chas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:33:50 03/10/15 Tue

For any boys in ballet that like wearing thong bottom dance belts under their tights,there is something else you could get him that he may also like. At first it may seem strange, but wearing a butt plug under a thong dance belt is really a nice feeling when you are dancing. A very small sized one made of soft rubber would be a great way to start a boy being plugged. Lubricant of course is a necessity. You can start him wearing it at home for short periods of time until he gets used to it and later send him off to dance class with his bottom plugged.

Replies:
Subject: Getting My Son Used To It

Author:
Kathy W
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:38 01/31/15 Sat

Hello everyone, I'm happy to have found this forum.

My 11 year old son started ballet classes right after Xmas. I pulled him out of sports because it made him too angry and ballet seems like a perfect substitute. Great exercise and hopefully the calmer, feminine atmosphere will sink in for him. My niece is in the same class so that helps as well.

The instructor and I discussed his dancewear and we both thought that he should dress like the girls do, in black leotards and white tights. I think he's so adorable, but he's still being grumpy about it. He's participating in class but he's pouty and it's a fight to get him dressed every time.

How can I get past his resistance to his new pretty clothes? I'm thinking of making him wear tights or pantyhose around the house until he gets used to it. Is this a good idea or is there a better way to improve his attitude?

Thanks so much for any help!

Replies:
Subject: Ballet Class Birthday Party

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:54:47 01/02/15 Fri

My son is having his 10th birthday party. He wants to invite the ballet class members. About 4 girls and 2 boys. Instead of duing the usual clown magician ect.. I was thinking of throwing a cupcake making/decorating party. I will have all the supplies and was thinking of getting Jesse Steele cupcake alprons for them all the wear and take home as a favor. Not sure it is a good idea> What do you all think. My son had been in this same class for about 2 years and loves it all and is such good friends with everybody. Thank you

Replies:
Subject: Starting !

Author:
Gene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:38 01/14/15 Wed

My step mom gave me Ballet lessons for Christmas. The managress finally scheduled me for an interview and assignment. I've been there to watch several times. A mother has been telling me exciting things about ballet. I have a list for the interview. It says dress properly. Any advice ?

Replies:
Subject: New classes

Author:
Ethan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:37 08/07/14 Thu

Hi Suzie - I am starting ballet classes soon. We all need to have black tights and white top for some teachers. The class should be fun, I know some who were in it last year.

Replies:
Subject: Feminine Ballet Classes for Boys

Author:
SeattleMother
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:54:28 06/17/14 Tue

Didn't realize how girlish they encouraged the boys to be in the dance class I enrolled my child in. Sure, they started with just plain black tights and white leotards, but just a few months in to the classes and Jamie was asking for thinner tights in white and baby blue. Now it's been one year and the boys class, all 10-12 year olds, are now taking turns being ballerinas during class so the other boys can partner with somebody (no lifting yet, of course!). Seems the lads enjoy trading off, and are happy when it's their turn to wear the dark pink pantyhose / light pink leotard combo, usually with a very light, airy skirt, and enjoy being girls for a while. It's definitely sweet to see them holding hands and dancing together, and they all do seem to get along. Guess I'm adapting too; the other parents are all okay with it, so I'm just going with the flow. Definitely not what I expected though!

Replies:
Archives: 1 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.