VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:18:10 08/29/13 Thu
Author: Joe Rizoli (bye bye)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Police Chief, see you later

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/features/x1155157329/Framingham-Chief-Carl-a-finalist-for-Assumption-College-job

The track record for Chief Carl wasn't the greatest.
In an interview with the SPLC this is what he slanderously said about my brother and I:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/spring/brazil-nuts

>>Framingham Police Chief Steve Carl told the Intelligence Report that he's spoken to the Rizolis often over the group's four-year existence. "I told them they are nothing but a white supremacist group. What they do is, they take it right to the line as far as freedom of speech," he said. The brothers, the chief added, have become "an embarrassment to this town. I don't know if I would classify them as a hate group, but there's nothing but hate coming out of their mouths."<<

Yah right, total nonsense because we want the Immigration laws enforced Chief Carl? Shame on you.
I guess you can say Mr Carl, you have embarrassed us, as American Citizens who want Rule of Law.

He did a terrible job setting NO EXAMPLE for Rule of Law dealing with the Illegals in Framingham. He could have set up details at the notorious Adult ESL Plus program at the Fuller school to catch the Illegals in that criminal program but of course why try out the new plate scanners?

His work with the criminal organization the ADL in sending police to Israel to get trained in murder and mayhem had its results with the Eurie Stamps killing. Thanks a lot there.

I think all us want in town a police Chief that stands for RULE OF LAW. Someone that sets an example and not kowtowers to the people that are of dubious nature like the Illegals, one particular group the Brazilians, who seem to have been protected with their document fraud and prostitution rings by the police

We need in Framingham a Chief like Arizona's Joe Apaio or a former Sheriff Mack who stands for obeying the Oath they took when they took in office to defend the Constitution. We don't need another police Chief that defends the nation of Israel and works through the criminal cabal, The ADL or gets its information by the Left wing loonies at the SPLC, The Southern Poverty Law Center, that thinks David Barton, a man noted for Christian History Apologetics, as to them, is a hate monger, among other Christian Americans. Let's get real Constitutional Oath swearing Police instead of the nonsense we have now. Come on, retired policemen can't even keep track of their overtime. Where is the police Chief on that problem?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.