VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:26:59 09/12/13 Thu
Author: Joe Rizoli (Typical town member)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Quinn quits

Have been coroesponing with a few Town Meeting members. One, a Jim Quinn who seems to beecombatative and unreasonable and a supporter of Crimaliens. Here is our discussion. He does typically what the Jews do, he calls the "hate" card. Apparently hating criminals and their criminal activities is hate according to Jim Quinn. He took the easy way out, he opted out for any more discusions.

This is typical for the close mindness for a lot of town meeting members, typical cowards, liberal nutjobs who support illegal aliens, doesn't answer any questions showing outrage at criminal activity. It is my hope Jim Quinn see's the light but I doubt it.

Sent from my ITouch, please forgive grammatical mistakes

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 11, 2013, 11:37:48 PM EDT
To: James Quinn
Cc: Karl Rookey Subject: Re: Edneia Sousa VS USA Airport Security Breach

You never answered my original question, did Edneia Sousas story make you mad as hell?

( link gets flagged in the voy forums for some reason )

Apparently not.

She represents what most of the Brazilians and others are doing Jim, exposing that is not hate.
Providing information exposing the "Earned Suspense File" is not "hate" either. You as town meeting members can help pay down this fund, this file, that goes to nobody. Set examples as to what type of persons or businesses you want to work in this town. You haven't done that yet. I told Karl what should be done.

Nice to have town meeting members, in this case Jim Quinn, who refuse to answer questions then skirt the issue and change the subject.

Nice government we have. Shame on YOU Jim.

PS:
I can hate anybody I want.
Lots if people hate me to the point where they don't want anymore discussion, gee, that isn't hate? Hate must be a one way street I guess.

Most Brazilians are illegal, that is criminality. If Catholics, Jews or Protestants condone that activity then shame on them. If you as town meeting members condone that activity than shame on you.
Obviously Jim you have taken your stand to criminality, Congratulations, because you refuse to answer my questions, what are you hiding?

Joe Rizoli

On Sep 11, 2013, at 9:35 PM, "James Quinn" wrote:

When you describe most Brazilians as criminals and I point it out, that is not playing a card. You refer to Catholic and Jewish libtards and apparently you think that is ok. It is hate, Joe, and that is not playing a card. We have Brazilians, Catholics and Jews in town government. They are citizens and not criminals. As a rep I felt a responsibility to point this out to you. You continue to speak in an angry tone when Karl and I have been very civil to you. I personally have had my fill of your hatred. I will continue to read your material in order to stay informed, but my replies to you have come to an end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 5:28 PM
To: Jim Quinn
Cc: Karl Rookey; sendan@rcn.com; renee1966@hotmail.com; rcushinfo@aol.com; Chris O'Neil; cvonk@verizon.net; sarahdeo@ymail.com; donisab@verizon.net; Jeffrey Cox; Barbara Benjamin
Subject: Re: Edneia Sousa VS USA Airport Security Breach

First of alI, I asked if this made you mad as hell?

If not then you care less about seeing the problem fixed.

Jesus got mad at the money lenders in the temple not because they weren't supposed to be there but because they charged exorbitant interest.

Apparently you people don't get mad at anything criminal anymore and pass the buck back to the federal Gov to fix things.

Nice stewards. Why are you in Government then?

Most Brazilians are illegal Mr Quinn, except it. You continue to deny real facts as they are in real time so you throw the hate crap out, shame on you.

I sent an email to Karl R

About fixing the problem, ask him for it. The plan is very simple, apparently simple is too simple for you.

Joe

On Sep 10, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Jim Quinn wrote:

What "facts" do you have to support your statement that this woman "represents most of the Brazilians I Framingham". This is a broad based hate statement no different from historic slurs against Italians, Irish or Jews.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2013, at 8:46 AM, Karl Rookey wrote:

Joe,

Always appreciate your information. I have several comments:

1. The second link goes to an SSA Office of Audit Work Plan. Can you cite the page on which the scam you mention resides?

2. Presuming that the information on the first link is true (there is significant doubt in my mind based on the content, and apparent source), what does it have to do with Town Government? It looks like a federal issue to me.

3. It is (and will remain) my stance that most issues like these are federal enforcement issues. If the government wants to make rules that these people can't come into the country, the leas

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.