VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:14:51 10/15/13 Tue
Author: Joe Rizoli (Make them pay)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Health care mess

The reason for the health care mess goes to a few things.
People losing their jobs to companies for cheaper labor and in the USA a flood of illegal immigrants that want and know they will get free health care no matter what happens on the backs of the middle in comers.
One solution for the free services to the illegals is to have. Their countries of origin pay for all their free services they get in the USA.

Joe Rizoli

John writes....
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/opinions/letters_to_the_editor/x1155177893/Rizzoli-On-behalf-of-money-not-voters

Jims response...

I would like to comment on Mr. Rizoli's LTE.. "On behalf of Money not voters".
I do agree with him on the fact that we (the voters) are not being represented in Washington
as the politicians are there for themselves and not us.
In regards to health care I would like to shed a little more light on the matter.
The reason why the health care cost have gotten to where they are now is because the middle class is paying for those that
don't have it and will continue to do so under Obama Care, or whatever care....
I guess he seems to think money grows on trees. Someone is paying for this plan. Nothing is free!
Except for some people....
I came across this quote the other day, not too sure who said it but it proves very true.
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured...
But not everyone must prove they are a citizen." Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are
unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy
insurance because they are citizens."
So this quandary is not being addressed, and the way I see it will never be, and no matter what health care program
you have out there this is the anchor that that is sinking the whole plan, Republican or Democratic.

Jim Rizoli

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.