VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:23:46 08/03/13 Sat
Author: Joe Rizoli (Another nutjob exposed)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Tim Erickson resonds with nonsense

These are the nutjobs that claim they want you to have freedom of speech, but ONLY their way. If they existed during the days of the Revolutionary War they would have been tarred and feathered and run out of Boston back to Russia: Here is a brief dialogue with "Tim"

Tim your email list is run by a group of unfair hypocritical Anti-American nutjobs. I would like to say more but it is an insult to list democracy even in your name. As to you having woman run these list, shame on you.

I have never seen such disrespect for freedom of speech anywhere. NO POST to the Framgov forums was uncivil on my part, go check each and every post of mine. If you agree that any post were uncivil then you are no better than those meatheads that run that list. I deal with this mess on my local cable show. Yes, I show pictures of those who run the Framgov list. They are an insult to Americanism.

Joe Rizoli

Why was I kicked off the list? For MY freedom of speech OFF the list. Not true? Ask Linda.

Check out my email list.
http://www.voy.com/230861/

http://www.voy.com/230861/2/

http://www.voy.com/230861/1/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In a message dated 8/1/2013 5:35:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, notifications-support@edemocracy.zendesk.com writes:
Joe Rizoli:

According to my records you have a prior ban from participation in the Framingham Neighbors Forum and have recently resigned AND been suspended from the Framingham Government Forum. This means that you should not be a member of either forum.

I'm sorry that you've continued to get emails from the Framingham Neighbors Forum despite the fact that you are officially banned from that forum. I'll make sure that you have been properly removed from both forums such that you don't get anymore emails. If you continue to get emails, let me know and I'll sort out the problem.

Please note, that any attempts to rejoin either of these forums without the express permission of their forum managers may result in a site-wide ban/block from any E-Democracy.org forums.

Best wishes,

Tim Erickson
E-Democracy.org Support
support@e-democracy.org

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.