VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:04:11 07/10/13 Wed
Author: Joe Rizoli (Sadened)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Walden project and bad neighbors

Here we go with the fight to keep the Walden project out of this Jewish Neighborhood.

Of course showing the comments from these hostile uncaring for humanity persons makes me laugh. You wonder what in the Temple, just about a short distance away, what they teach about compassion and love for your ailing man.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/features/x208444734/Framingahm-ZBA-hears-plans-for-Marist-property#axzz2Ygb2kfb6

Quotes:
'Neighbors have blasted plans during two community meetings and repeated their concerns on Tuesday, worrying mainly about traffic and public safety, but also about property values and fears about future plans"

"I would like to see Pleasant Street remain Pleasant Street," said Robert Cohen, an attorney who lives nearby. "I think the applicant would like to turn it into Unpleasant Street."

My comments
.The Jewish Temple people,Temple Beth "El Traffico" says the Walden project would cause "traffic" and "safety" issues, turning Pleasant St in an UnPleasant St.

Hello, world, Pleasant St has that Temple and believe me it gets so bad going and coming into that place they sometimes need a policeman to direct traffic. I really don't think the Walden Center would even come close to the traffic problems caused by Temple El Traffico.

Usually the Jews have a lot of compassion for people. They've bent over backwards for the Illegal Immigrants in the town who are NOT for the most part even Citizens. Here we have a place that is going to help AMERICAN CITIZENS with eating disorders and these Jewish abutters and others, probably Catholics and other Christians who forgot the parable of the Good Samaritan so they act as though these eating disorder people are going to break into their houses and steal their bagels and locs and communion host. Come on people have some more humanity.

I would have NO problem having this place on my street or neighborhood. You people, whatever religion you are, should be ashamed of yourselves.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.