VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:28:52 07/14/13 Sun
Author: Joe Rizoli (Looking forward to it)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Deanna Spingola radio show, RBN

This is a synopsis of things that have happened to the Rizolis through the years. This was compiled and sent to Deanna Spingola on her Republic Broardcasting Show.. This can be used for anyone wishing to have us on their radio shows.

I got it scheduled, looking forward to it. My brother Jim can be with us on this if you want.

I am proficient on topics like Illegal Immigration, the Holocaust, Cults, and happenings to us in my town with the Jews and our Cable show, ( We were taken off the air for a year ). How they used "rules" violations to do that. BUT they violated FCC rules for cable content.

The ADL was behind this, we have a letter leaked to us showing it emailed to the cable station.

FCC rules for cable content
http://www.fcc.gov/guides/public-and-broadcasting-july-2008

"Criticism, Ridicule, and Humor Concerning Individuals, Groups, and Institutions. The First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of speech protects programming that stereotypes or otherwise offends people with regard to their religion, race, national background, gender, or other characteristics. It also protects broadcasts that criticize or ridicule established customs and institutions, including the government and its officials. If there is to be genuine free speech, people must be free to say things that the majority may abhor, not only things that the majority finds tolerable or congenial"

How I/we went to a seminar in town on gang violence, tons of politicians, a few TV crews, Police Chief, Town representatives and while I was videotaping the event I was almost ripped out of my chair by the PRO illegal alien priest Joseph Pranzo to stop videotaping the event because while videotaping I was getting commentators who were asking questions to the Police Chief, but some were apparently of ILLEGAL Brazilians, or immigrants that went possibly to his Church. This was an PUBLIC event in the Church auditorium. Pranzo didn't want us to put these peoples faces on our Cable show. We do that when we do our shows. It isn't illegal.

The "Pranzo" case went to court, case finally dismissed after a few attempts to get justice. We were rejected at first in this case and had to complain to Boston about this case.

The final trial was front of a bought out Judge. The priest lied, said he never touched me. Hmmm why did the video camera shake violently???? The Judge could have cared less about the video evidence. I don't think he even looked at my video evidence. This whole event was a media circus. The PRO illegal immigrant people and one of our State Reps, Pam Richardson were there to defend the priest. ( she was later voted out of office for having a Democratic platform to help Illegal aliens get Instate tuition, drivers licenses and to ability to VOTE in elections ). We take pride in see that happen. The voters finally spoke, of course they put in someone totally Jew controlled now, State Rep Chris Walsh.

The case was thrown out, the priest Pranzo lied of course and all his supporters were just happy as a peach

Priest eventually sent to Florida by the Archdiocese, gee I wonder why?

Jims political adventures with the Jews, getting signatures for political office, attacked by a Jewish nutjob, even with THREE witness calling the police and a 911 call, Jim took the Jew to court, the Court Magistrate didn't think it was a big thing, the case was thrown out. If WE did the same thing to a Jew getting signatures for political office and tried to rip up the signatures, we would be in Jail. The case would have went world wide as anti-Semitism.

Went to a Cable meeting and a teacher from the town, Dan Devlen, who runs the video department for the High School pulled by brother aside and told him to stop posting videos of VIOLENCE they produced in their High School. We did this to show that the schools play violent videos. Dan Devlen threatened to "break him in half".

Case went to court, the dumb downed jury voted the Teacher nut innocent. The teacher lied of course, should have been fired. This is all mentioned in our local paper. ( not that he lied, we say that )

We were voted out of political office as town meeting members, had perfect attendance records, ( they sent to hundreds of houses a mailing mentioning three people WHO to vote for, the Rizoli's weren't on the list ).
We feel the Jews were behind this. We will eventually find out the WHO soon.....

A Jew Lawyer, Michael Jacoby Brown a PRO Illegal Immigrant nutjob, called 911 on Jim when he tried to go to a political seminar for politicians running for office. Jim was officially running for State Rep. Jim actually went into the event, was told he could go in by others at the door, but the Jew, Michael Jacoby Brown called 911, he wasn't even inside at the event, called 911 ( a violation of the Law ) and said my brother was causing a problem?( we have the AUDIO of Jim inside, we miked him, proving he was cordial to everyone ) Who knows what the lie was that Jacoby Brown Told because Jim was not doing anything wrong Apparently breathing and existing is a crime to call 911 for the Rizoli's.. A SLEW of police came, three squad cars and a half dozen police came. We video taped this outside, the police eventually asked us to leave. This was ILLEGAL use of our police to placate this Jew.

My brother did NOTHING wrong.

We complained, the case went nowhere. Making a FALSE 911 calls is ILLEGAL.

We've fought the Adult ESL program as a corrupt program to help Illegal aliens in their stay here in America. A violation of FEDERAL LAW and the 1996 Welfare Reform act.

Discussed here by our town Forum of nutjobs, find the Jews, hehehhehe

http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/framgov/messages/topic/3ECpQfHjcV0FX42Pt1PvcN

Anyway, that's some of the things to help the conversation with. Believe me, we could talk for quite a while.

See you monday.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.