VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:14:00 07/21/13 Sun
Author: Joe Rizoli (Illegals love them...NOT)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Plate scanners

As to this article about the plate scanners being used across the country and here in Framingham

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/opinions/editorials/x853692314/Editorial-The-government-knows-where-you-re-driving#thecomments

"One of the last venues offering any kind of privacy in this country is - or was - your car. No longer.

According to a study by the American Civil Liberties Union, law enforcement agencies across the country using automated scanners are able to pinpoint in real time the location and movement of millions of vehicles.

The scanner images are stored for whatever length of time the collecting agency chooses to keep them in giant databases holding millions of images. The scanners are mounted on bridges, buildings, tollbooths, intersections, tunnels and on police cruisers.>> continued in above link

My response:

I have mentioned this dozens of times. Use the plate scanner for the Adult Plus ESL program being done at the Fuller School on the ESL nights. I would bet with the particular cliental of the people there that you would get some interesting readings.The problem is the police are complacent in the illegal alien problem in Framingham and they don't want to go down the rabbit hole. This would be one of the greatest threat against the illegal's coming to Framingham, use of this plate scanner. The police are to lazy to use it except on CITIZENS. Citizens can be tracked, Illegal aliens are a big pain in the but for them, right guys? Oh forgot, most don't post anymore here on the MWDN, they went underground like the illegal aliens. No ball bearings in their Wheaties

Once the Illegal's know that their crime syndicate cabal was exposed then this Adult ESL program would whittle down to only a couple hundred at the most of people who are LEGALLY in line for it. Of course, the program itself is a product of corruption and a wink wink policy to help the Illegal aliens in their stay in the country, which by the way is a FEDERAL FELONY. Love to see a RICO act pulled on the program and all those who are behind it go to jail. I can have my own Dream Act can't I?

We discuss the Adult Plus ESL topic on our VOY Framingham discussions, look for it:

VOY all post
First post

http://www.voy.com/230861/1/

Second post
http://www.voy.com/230861/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.