VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:16:20 03/16/02 Sat
Author: Alena Marisk
Subject: "This way" Someone murmers quietly.

A young girl approaches the town as she pushes a small pony onward. They stop as they enter the town.
"I think this is it!" Alena proclaims, patting the packs ,the pony carries, softly. "Now let's make it across the street, neh?" The girl tugs at the reins grumpily and sighs as the pony blankly stares at a nearby weed.
"Please o' mighty Clover, shall thee grant my wish of moving ten paces foward?" The pony snorts distastefully and flicks it's tail at a nearby fly.
"Fine, you spoiled thing!" The girls takes out a piece of carror and waves it temptingly at the pony. She grins as she walks back leading her four-legged packholder towards the inn.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:




Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.