VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:59
Author: Anonymous - 29 Jan 2002
Subject: A+B+C=?????????

From a 1971 edition of Sat Sandesh. The monthly issue of Ruhani Satsang. This is from a website that has transposed old issues and other talks by Kirpal Singh. There are some mistakes, but I think the idea gets accross.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It gradually became clear that the Master was going to permit the operation, and after the preliminary tests and missing vate nursing home of Dr. K.C. Mahajan, a brilliant surgeon of high esteem and national repute. A small group of people accompanied the Master.

The operation was scheduled for 9 A.M on June 29. At 8.30 the nursing home’s anesthetist, Dr. Bilani, gave the Master an injection of the type intended normally to make the patient lose consciousness within two or five minutes, before being wheeled into the operating theatre. After some fifteen or twenty minutes there was still not effect, and when the third and fourth injections were similarly ineffective, the doctors began to look worried; the Master was still wide awake! He said, “What do you hope to accomplish by these injection? I am a conscious entity – how can you make me unconscious unless I will it? If you want me to withdraw I will do so, but your drugs can do nothing.” Straight away the Master closed His eyes and withdrew form His body, which was then wheeled into the theater. The operation finally began at 10:20 A.M and was completed at 11. Also present at the operation, in addition to Dr. Mahajan and his staff, was Major Dhir, the Satsangi army surgeon who had been called from his station at Ambala at the Master’s request. “I want one of my own present,” the Master said. During these brief and painful moments, a group of about one hundred people waited and watched outside the nursing home. The degree of their concern and sadness could be read in their faces.

A few seconds after the operation was over, the Master opened His eyes and asked, “The Master opened His eyes and asked, “When are you going to start the operation?” Dr. Mahajan replied, “Master Master said, “Oh, that’s all right,” and closed His eyes again. The doctors and staff were astounded that anyone could regain consciousness and speak while yet fully under anesthesia. Dr. Mahajan told the Master afterwards, “Maharaj Ji, I saw your greatness on the operating table. From now on I come to you as a devotee.” Dr Mahajan continues to serve the Master while He is recuperating, attending Him at the Ashram free of charge......

The slow process of recovery seemed very slow. Some days were good, when the Master was fairly comfortable considering the heat of the weather and confined space of His small room; but often He endured fever, pain and other discomforts. Hardly any night was fully restful, and the doctors became concerned that the Master was not getting enough of either rest or food; solid food had not been permitted at first for several days, but when regular meals were allowed the Master took only very small portions.

One quiet afternoon, Bibi Hardevi Ji was resting in the adjoining room when suddenly she was aroused from the Master’s room. She hurried there and found the nurse and the doctor on duty beside the Master’s bed. They were anxiously examining the Master’s bed. They were anxiously examining the Master, and the doctor said something about giving an injection. At this point, the Master’s opened His eyes and said to Bibi’s Ji, “It’s all right, tell them not to give any injections – I had only withdrawn completely.” The withdrawal of consciousness and the unusual stiffness of the Master’s body had alarmed the nurse and she had run for the Doctor. Bibi Hardevi explained to them what had happened, and something of the process of withdrawal. They were at once amazed and impressed at what they had seen with their own eyes.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.