VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: Breaking up with your best friend...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:09:58 10/02/01 Tue

...is hard because you are each other's support network. I saw her on sunday... and it was good, i needed to. But now I miss her so much, but I don't really want to see her because I am having trouble admiting what has happened. These are dynamics of love I haven't felt for a long time, because we'd been in a two year relationship. It's been so long since I've been really heartbroken. I'm sorry this is so bland... sometimes I'm a poet, but now I'm normal. As Ani Difranco said, "Every pop song on the radio is suddenly speaking to me."

When you're together you notice what is wrong. When you break up you realize how much was right.

Sadness.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Breaking up with your best friend...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:05 10/10/01 Wed

I'm sorry you're going through this sadness and loniless right now and hope you get to the place where the healing begins and you see light at the end of the tunnel soon! Feel free to post here any time and I'll check the site more often. love ya, moonotter
[> [> Subject: Re: Breaking up with your best friend...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:21 10/22/02 Tue

I know it hurts bad...esp..knowing that the person who was there with U 24/7 is no where to be even seen...!1
I had a huge misundertsnding with my best friend..whom I looved soo much..did all possible scrafices! I tried to make things clear but she never understood..and we evetually broke up on a sad note!!
My problem is that I miss her soo much..and Am still willing to letgo..all..even though she has called me all possible negetive adjectives..!!Coz I feel breakingup a 10 years friendship for some trival misunderstanding is stupid..!! I understand that I wish she cud too...!!!
Am awfully sad!! I know..I mite be wrong somewherebut thens so is she..but the we are humans mistakes happen...!! and yes...suddenly radios have started speaking to u..!!What do I do..??

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:30 09/06/02 Fri

i just broke up with my best friend/ boyfriend and can't seem to concentrate on anything. i want to talk to him all the time and he feels that he needs time away from me. how do i know i did the right thing? he's wonderful, we get along... but i always get caught up in his imperfections. do we get back together and make the same mistakes? will i ever find anyone who will be this good again? can we stay friends?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:34 11/05/02 Tue

i just broke up with my best friend. she had been talking bad about me and being rude and even starting giving me altamatives! I'm only 13, so this is pretty hard for me! i suggested we take a break, and she blew up at me. We used to ALWAYS get in stupid little arguments so I know it's for the best. Yet it's still so hard! I know it was my choice to break it off because I had already give her SOOO many chances, but do u have any adivce? Thanks!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:31 11/16/04 Tue

yeah i used to have a best friend called percy but there
where a bunch of kids he became friends with and they stated telling lies about me then percy got mad at me and we were'nt talking but he said he was sorry i was suprised
it was all a lie i found out when 6 boys jumped on me including percy and punched me kicked and even broke my
ribs i was in hospital for 2 weeks.'never mess with the superiors agian oliver' said percy as they left.

i left this was in yr 9 at high school i came back at year 11 they were suprised to see me. and percy was all kind to
me like nothing happend i punched him in the face and said 'never mess with a cheeky victim , your never know what hes capable of.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:24 12/16/02 Mon

I grew up with a boy named Jarrod as my best friend since I was in 2nd grade, he in 3rd. He asked me out the day before my senior year of high school. He was my first boyfriend. We dated 2 years and 1 week but we agreed to take a break from eachother and focus on God and college for a bit, and check back in a semester or two. Part of me has come to accept he and I are just friends, the other part of me misses having him as my boyfriend. He and I are still friends, we were even talkin to day after we broke up! But still, things aren't the same

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:21 11/14/03 Fri

my best friend took the mik out of me whenever i wear glasses & sayd i was thik. she made up that i had called her fat. now shes poular & her m*'s r bulliying me, callin me names for nothing ive done wrong, chuking thins at me & telling my crush Daniel lies & turning him against me !!!!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Breaking up with your best friend...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:07 11/17/03 Mon

you ARE right .,....neva forgive your best friends.....yesi have tyim fucking gay
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Breaking up with your best friend...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:12 03/04/04 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: RATS & BULLIES NEWSLETTER

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:36 03/04/04 Thu

Sign Up to Receive a FREE Newsletter about this powerful FILM - “Rats & Bullies”

You are invited to join the new NEWSLETTER mailing list for news, information and updates pertaining to the documentary film, “RATS & BULLIES”. Hosted by Yahoo forums, this mailing list is a one way notification system from the filmmakers and production staff to you.

[url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rats_and_Bullies/join[/url]

[url]http://www.RRMP.org[/url] is the online presence for R&R Media Productions, a Southern California based entertainment production company. They are dedicated to bringing true-life stories and tales of social injustices to the public eye through moving and powerful cinematic presentations. Their current project is the powerful, highly anticipated, feature-length documentary, “RATS & BULLIES - The Dawn-Marie Wesley Story”. Through the lens of Dawn-Marie’s tragic suicide (at the age of 14 she hung herself in her bedroom using the family dog’s leash, her then 13-year-old brother would be the one to discover her) audiences will learn about the brutal psychological battle that many young teens face in a world of escalating relational aggression. Dawn-Marie’s story has been mentioned on shows hosted by John Walsh, Vicki Gabereau and Oprah Winfrey. In Dawn-Marie‘s case, the suicide note she left behind named three girls who had bullied her until she feared for her life. An investigation led to precedent setting charges against those three girls followed by historic court proceedings. “RATS & BULLIES” delves deep into the repercussions of suicide and the impact that the bullying Dawn-Marie suffered has had upon her family, the community and the legal system. This raw and unflinching film can be seen at film festivals throughout the world.

This story may appeal to those interested or involved in the subjects of education, entertainment, sociology, psychology, children’s issues, parenting, peer counseling, journalism, film exhibition, law enforcement, film distribution, anti-bullying, film underwriting, Native studies, women’s issues, hate crimes, school shootings, hazing, teen’s issues, and independent cinema - to name a few. Feel free to forward this notice to those whom you think may be interested.

For more information on the film go to the official website, [url]http://www.ratsandbullies.com[/url]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: RATS & BULLIES NEWSLETTER

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:38:45 05/09/04 Sun

THIS SOUNDS REALLY HEAVY. I COULD NEVER KILL MYSELF IDONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS GIRL COUDL BE SO AFRAID. I REA D ABOOK ABOUT THIS STUFF CALLED ODD GIRL OUT. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER FAMILY. PEOPLE SHOULD JUST LEAVE OTHER PEOLE ALONE.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:44 09/09/03 Tue

Hello,
My best friend is getting into bad stuff.She is bulimic and now her older brothers girlfriend who lives with them and is 8 months pregnant.well,im getting there.and she buys manda cigerettes and takes her to the gehtto where she use to live with her druggie friends and getting manda to do alcohol.and im just sad.we have been friends sience 1st grade and gottin closer as the years have gone by.I feel she is changing and it scares me.She has alot of problems and needs help but i dont know what to do.and,im so depressed.She seems to try to distence herself.and i dont know.she skips school and i dont know.I just cant tell anyone else.I just want some one to talk to and help me and her.but i dont have anyone else.things are just so complicated.I dont know what to do.I just want someone to talk to and help and ive got nothing.:(

a very sad jamie
but hey if anyone wants to talk about them or maybe can help me please e-mail me kitty_kat0002@yahoo.com
thanks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:40 11/03/03 Mon

I have just broke up with the man that was my soulmate. we were going to get married. So I really miss him and of course I still love him. He is from a different country and we have never met physically but we have got to know eachother quite well on the net and he means the world too mebut we have language and custom barriers holding us apart but I have my beautiful memories. I encourage anyone reading this who has broke up with their soulmate to think twice because once they are gone soemtimes it is impossible to get them back or next too it. Good Luck with that special person. Never feel that it is not worth it too love someone becasue it is better to have loved and lost then never too have loved at all.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:00 04/25/05 Mon

i have just broken up again with one of my best friends,we break up nearly every day.but there is my other best mate and we both want to stay with her shes so canfused.and we dont no what to do because we cant stand eachother!!!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.