VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:55:12 12/05/02 Thu
Author: Gentleman Gene maynard
Subject: Hello Peter how are you?

Dear Peter...
So much time has passed between hello's, just wanted to drop you a line and say HI and wish you and the family a very Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year...

My life is very productive on many levels...
I have my own band now called 'GMB'[ in which I play guitar & harmonica ] I also moonlight on drums for Doug Dekroo & Lonesome Train, Paint, Blender and Keith Armitage...as well as teach 3 students drums once a week...
Iam living at a recording/rehearsal studio called Continuumusic www.continuumusic.com.au where Iam working as a LIVE sound engineer / lighting tech and occasional DJ work as well...
Throught out Dec/Jan I'm recording my debut album, and will send you a copy when finished...
No I don't work with Ed Clayton-Jones in The Swordsmen anymore...[ I learned a lot from that experience though ]

I hope things are going well for you and your family, and I hope your still writing and creating music...

Kind Regards...

Gene Maynard
ps...I still listen to 'Apart' regularly and reminisce about the experience.....are you considering recording a follow-up to that album at some stage...???? I would be honoured to have another opportunity to work with you...!!! again...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.