VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:03:33 07/26/07 Thu
Author: duckdogtwo
Subject: Re: PLAYING IN AUSTRALIA
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: PLAYING IN AUSTRALIA" on 09:59:19 07/26/07 Thu

This is my description on Dime:

"CARELESS PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS

The Apartments, Northcote Social Club, Melbourne 29 June 2007

Tracks:

01 The Goodbye Train
02 All You Wanted
03 Not Every Clown Can Be In The Circus
04 To Live For
05 Intro
06 Make It Count
07 All The Time In The World
08 End Of Some Fear
09 Knowing You Were Loved
10 Intro
11 Everything Is Given To Be Taken Away
12 On Every Corner
13 Things You'll Keep
14 What's Left Of Your Nerve

Was hoping someone else taped this as my recording didn't turn out the best. There's a lot of distortion due to my poor little microphone not being up to the bass frequencies. I missed a couple of notes at the beginning and the disc ran out near the end of the last song. Also, Peter Walsh came on too soon for an encore and I had no time to set a level (why don't they put a backlight on minidiscs?). Add that to me handing the recorder around when I went for a beer or a wizz. Chatty crowd too.

However, this was a big night for Apartments fans. I never thought I would see Peter Walsh play again. As it was he only has three shows planned, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Pig City show in Brisbane today.

Band was Eliott Fish on guitar, John Willsteed on bass and Gene Maynard on drums. There was also a piano player and trumpet player but I don't know their names.

Encore was Mr Somewhere which I missed most of."

Happy to trade if anyone wants the uncompressed version. Don't know what bitrate the uploader used. Please don't share on Soulseek or any P2P network.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.